The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

I was hard from her body leaning against me and from toying with her breasts. I pushed in and found her welcoming ass seating my prick deep into her rectum. She moaned with satisfaction as my prick went in and my groin was pushed against her butt cheeks.

Fredic's mate, Linn, said, "Your mate seems to like being ass fucked. I accept it but it is not that good for me."

Ula said, "I always orgasm from Alaric's prick no matter which hole he fucks. We are well matched."

At that moment, the gong was struck. The men and women on the stage using the brother and sister left the stage and the crowd quieted.

The executioner's men came out and grabbed the brother. He was strapped to a table with his ass facing his sister. He was on his back with his legs pulled up in the air and held apart by two ropes. A post was brought up and inserted into his ass. The end of the post wasn't sharp but rounded. With pushing and shoving, it was forced in over a foot. He didn't struggle much. He was worn from having his ass fucked for a couple of days.

The men let his feet down and he moaned. He was totally tied down making him immobile on the table. One man grabbed his prick and balls and lifted them. The other took a sharp knife and sawed the skin and blood veins until his prick and balls came loose. He was screaming and crying. When he fainted, a slave girl poured water over his head. The man with the knife put it to one side and took up a large flat iron from a brazier. He put it over the young man's groin and burned the skin and blood vessels until the bleeding stopped. He fainted twice during the process, being brought back to screaming consciousness each time. The table where his head was resting was lifted so he was watching his sister.

He groaned because the position was uncomfortable. I could see that the post was hollow. I don't think he knew or had any idea what that might mean. An impaling post was brought out next.

The girl was released from the stocks and brought up on a platform. She was mounted on the pole with the end going into her ass. It went far up her before encountering the curve of her intestine. It was pushed through and she screamed and thrashed weakly. It went up through her body until it emerged from her mouth bloodied. She and her brother could still see each other in their pain.

She would die though slowly. It was now her brother's turn to receive the fatal blow. A long rod was brought out and inserted into the pole. One of the executioners held the post steady while the other took a hammer and hit the end of the rod forcing it about a foot further than the post into his body. Both of the two victims screamed. He was now bleeding around the post in his ass as was she. People started to leave because their deaths were assured.

I had not cum in Ula nor had I felt her orgasm spasm through her body. Neither of us was excited by the torturous deaths we watched.

We stood and, with my arm around Ula, walked to the market area. "Alaric, why did this execution not excite us?"

"I am not sure. I think we weren't in the mood to watch from our activities this morning. Also, watching people die is not really entertainment for us, if it ever was." She nodded as we continued our walking.

We purchased our provisions and I arranged for them to be delivered to Benjy's inn in my name. We continued on and looked at the slaves available in the market. The market was not extensive this day. There were few female slaves that still looked young much less fresh. I asked one slaver about that and he said, "We came from Vestana and sold many more there than we usually do. It appears the Baron is using them up giving them to his soldiers to use. We were offered some in trade but, as you can see, they have been thoroughly used and are not very appealing."

Ula was talking to one girl who looked gaunt and tired. The girl was average in height with stringy brown hair. The tits were small but seemed to be firm. Her waist was small and her hips were adequate. Ula continued to talk to her and gave me a hand signal that meant prey sighted. I acknowledged that signal with one of my own that basically wanted confirmation. Ula immediately gave me the same signal and pointed at the girl.

I said to the slaver, "I might buy one if the price is right."

He said, "You can take the one your mate is talking to for a fenning."

A fennning was a small coin and a slave that was old and used would usually bring four fennings. The slaver really wanted to sell that one. I thought about it for an instant realizing that he would have to feed her into some semblance of health to get more than four fennings for her. His costs to get her truly ready for sale would be more than his eventual sale price.

I chuckled. "You have a deal. I will take her." He went to her collar and read off the number. He went to his papers and pulled a page. He signed it with a flourish and handed it to me in exchange for the fenning.

Ula and I had to help the girl walk back to Benjy's inn. No one bothered us. That was good. In her weakened state, she would have fallen if she hadn't been supported. We reached the inn and our room. I barred the door.

The girl went to her knees when we ceased to hold her erect. She prostrated her body before us and stayed down until Ula said, "Speak to us."

Even the girl's voice was haggard sounding. "Thank you, master and mistress. I am so tired. I am hungry and dirty, too. We haven't been fed today. If you will feed me a little and let me clean up, I will try to show you that I am a good and willing bed warmer."

We had some wine and fruit in the room. Ula gave it to her to drink and eat. Ula then spoke. "I am Ula. My mate and master is Alaric. We live out from the towns in a hidden place safe from marauders. Given a choice, what name would you like?"

"I had been named Mara before I was taken into slavery. My mother had named me."

"Very well, Mara. Tell us your history."

"Yes, mistress.

"Our small village was raided about a year ago, ten days after I was opened on my fifteenth birthday. I think a boy from our village led the slavers to us. I had refused him because I wanted to be properly opened first. The next time I saw him, I was in the hands of the slavers. They let him have my ass. He wasn't very good. When he pulled out of my ass, I rolled over and laughed at him. He laughed and said that I shouldn't have rejected him. I told him that I reject him even now.

"Before he could do anything, one of the slavers cut his throat. My father and brother and the rest of the men were killed in the attack. There were no males left in the village. My mother and I along with the rest of the women were taken captive and were told we were slaves.

"My mother's best friend was selected to be an example. They said that we must be compliant and not resist. If we didn't please them or if we resisted, we would be treated like Beckna.

"Beckna was naked like the rest of us. She was tied bent over and the men all took turns fucking her holes. They were harsh trying to cause her pain and not pleasure. When they had finished with her rapes, they whipped her until she bled. They untied her and threw her on the ground on her back. She was bleeding from her back and cum was draining from her cunt and ass. The leader then took his sword and cut her belly open. Her insides left her and he stomped on them. Water was poured over her to bring her back to consciousness. Whiskey was poured into her belly where she was cut. It took her two hours to finally die. No one objected or resisted after that.

"We were marched off in chains and sold to a group of slave traders. They took us to Vestana and the Baron bought us for his men. We were used hard and often. Three days ago, I was traded to another slaver. You bought me from him. I will serve you faithfully. I have nothing left to which I might return. My father and brother are dead from the raid. My mother hung herself after the first full day in Vestana. She fought and they were going to torture her to death in the next morning."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.