The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

Once in our room, the girls removed their shoes and belts. They did the same to me. I was hard and rolled Ula to her back and entered her cunt fully with one hard, long stroke. She moaned loudly.

"Fuck me, Alaric! Pound me! Fill me with your seed!" She was panting with need. Lisle came over to her and kissed her while I pounded my prick into her womb. Ula felt Lisle's body and began to fondle her front and rear entrances. Lisle began to moan. I watched Ula add fingers to Lisle's cunt until she folded her thumb to her palm and pushed her entire hand deep into Lisle's cunt making her scream softly.

"Fist me, Ula! Deeper! Punch me! Make me scream until I cum so hard I faint!"

Lisle's ass was toward me and I firmly pushed a finger in her ass to join the one in her from Ula. She squealed. "Finger my ass! Oh, master! Oh, Ula! More! Deep! I love it!"

I was not gentle in pounding Ula's cunt with my prick. Quickly, for me, I gave her my semen, injecting it deep into her womb. She orgasmed with me screaming her release and ramming her fist farther into Lisle making her scream and release her female juices onto Ula's fist and squirting it out between her legs. I could feel the walls of her rectum spasm against my fingers.

I lay back and Ula descended upon my prick to suck it clean while Lisle pulled my fingers out of her ass to move around behind Ula and suck my cum from her cunt.

After we all rested, I said, "Lisle, I think I will have you gangbanged in all holes."

"Yes, master. Whatever you desire, I will do."

"Yes and you enjoy doing what you are told."

"Yes, master."

I had some body paint. On her tummy and lower back, I painted, "Gangbang me hard." Over her breasts, I painted, "I swallow everything." She wore her shoes and ribbon. The belt with its knife remained in the room. The three of us left the room to head outside in the early evening.

We descended the stairs into the main area of the inn when Lisle's painting was quickly spotted. She was bent over a table with a cock in her mouth and another in her cunt. Neither was gentle as they hammered her. As soon as they shot loads into her, two more took their places. Every man there had her in one of her three holes. One woman had Lisle suck her holes clean of cum while men continued to fuck her cunt and ass. Finally, the line came to an end and she stood as cum leaked down her legs onto the floor. The three of us walked out the door of the inn and into the street.

Men saw the words on Lisle's chest or back. She was manhandled to a low wall and bent over it. Her ass seemed to attract the most attention this time as man after man fucked her ass, shooting loads of cum far up her rectum. She moaned with pain, then pleasure, and then back to pain as the numbers mounted. Finally, the line "petered" out. She slowly stood with more semen running down her legs. She was now in some pain.

As we walked a little further down the street, I tried to figure out what my motivation might be or have been. I wasn't inherently cruel only occasionally swatting a butt as I fucked a woman. I knew that the continuous gangbangs like this could be bad for Lisle and tried to figure out why I didn't care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.