Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Sunday morning I woke to a sensation of someone holding my stiff prick and once my eyes opened I got a kiss and Marie climbed on top of me. She used her hand to guide me inside her and she gave a groan as she lowered herself onto me. There were certainly worse ways to wake up! Luckily I knew her sensitive spots so I was able to drive her to two small orgasms before the main event. Once I felt her big one approaching, I just let go and increased the tempo under her. As soon as she yelled and her pussy squeezed my dick I just let go and filled her with my seed. She collapsed on top of me and I just held her there.

It wasn't too much later when we showered together. However, I don't think that we saved much water by doing that. Later, after breakfast, we did some boring work by going through her schoolbooks. I made some notes about what she would need, and what might need to be replaced. She whined a bit but soon we had her just about where she should be, when going back to school on Tuesday. After that we agreed that I needed some time to do some work that I actually got paid for and she took her time to put all her new clothes into the closets and then she started playing with her new toy. I made a note to myself that we'd need another laptop for her to use.

I managed to get some good work done, as Marie decided to help and made some late afternoon lunch. After out meal we talked. Seriously. I made sure that we sat close all the time, either she was sitting on my lap or face to face, with me holding her hands. Fortunately, I had some hankies close by. I had learned something during the last few months. She told me how Anton had wooed her for weeks and how some of the girls had given hints that I was about to stray. Once I was gone, someone told Marie that I had left with Samantha, and then Anton was immediately there. Finally she turned to me.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Eric. After all that groundwork I would probably have gone out with Anton even if he had not spiked my drink. But without that he would never had fucked me without a condom - and never, never here, in your house."

I held her while she was weeping. No wonder that some of the girls had been walking on eggshells around me. What was done was done, Anton was dead and his lackeys weren't in our school any more. We were left to gather the pieces, to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I kept on holding her until her weeping subsided and then I told my part of the story. When I finished, she was crying again and holding me, checking the scars on my head and back. After that we both had to wash our faces before we decided to make some coffee - and have some ice cream.

Later on, she told me about the hell with her parents and the people in their church. How her mobile was taken away and how she was always followed inside school - and outside her home. And if she tried to get away, there was always someone who told everything to her parents. And again, all hell was let loose. They did not hit her but she was told that she was a worthless daughter whom I had corrupted. There was anger and sadness in eyes when she talked about her parents. I felt sorry for her, my parents were dead but almost all the memories I had were good ones.

I was almost ashamed when I told her about my life after our breakup. I did not brag nor tell about my sexual adventures but I admitted that Sara had been my girlfriend - and that we had been very close. And that my heart was broken for a second time within a few months when it became clear that we would not be able to see each other for years. I held my tongue when she questioned me about Sara's and her friend's reputation. I put my finger on her mouth.

"I'll not talk about the business of others, but you would be surprised. If some accident would not have happened, you might have ended up with the same kind of reputation as some other girls."

Her eyes opened wide, but then her face saddened.

"Like that would matter, now. Everybody will soon know what kind of girl I am."

"But nobody really knows what you did with Anton and those who suspect will keep the secret for their own good."

I did not know what made me say that. She looked at me with her eyes wide.

"But that would put you..."

I shrugged.

"And what would that change? You are already living here with me and I guess that our schoolmates have already guessed that we have done something else besides holding hands during last year."

She actually giggled to that. And I pulled her close, kissed her and let my hands wander a bit which made her wiggle her ass in my lap. Then she sat silent and still for a moment.

"Was Sara good?"

I was about to snap back to her but then I noticed that her lower lip was quivering a bit. I pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

"Sara was Sara, and you are you. What is important is that you are here now."

"But did you love her?"

All my sensors were alerting me of danger at this point. But I had made a decision to be honest.

"Marie, I promised to be honest with you, so - yes, I did love her and it broke my heart when she left, the same as it broke my heart when we broke up. Now we are together again, and we have another chance to make it right. You should know that I never stopped loving you."

"But now I'm pregnant and everything is ruined."

"As we are together and you are sitting in my lap I do not think that everything is ruined. And when comes to this..."

I carefully patted her stomach.

" ... it is something that we'll work out. Sure, there will be problems and difficult issues, but we'll be facing them together."

"You are just saying those things to make me happy, and to get into my pants."

"True. But it doesn't mean that I would not really think like that."

"So you agree that you just want to get into my pants?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.