First Chill - Cover

First Chill

Copyright© 2016 by Maxicue

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Snake brings Joe and company into the bitter cold wilds of pre-Russian Northern Asia. Eventually. Meanwhile, everyone moves to Massachusetts to a defunct college campus Nick redevelops into his corporate home and a resident theater for Lindy and the diverse performance company she leads. As usual, lots of hot sex, including the most beautiful women in existence. Please read the Tales from the beginning. Even with the synopsis I provided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Orgy   Interracial   First   Double Penetration  

Nick continued his tales the following evening. I sat with Helen and her blonde and redhead clones, much to their pleasure. I noticed Tilda, Consuela and Stan seemed to have continued their threesome.

“We decided to travel,” Nick began, “instead of heading to Britain and staying there, as my skin suggested. Feisty, Slavic mother and daughter wanted it, I decided it would be a good idea as well. Replenish the stock of minions throughout Europe and even into Africa, the Middle East and South Asia. Strengthen my people against Simon’s.

“Daughter turned out to be quite the bisexual slut. Betty became her first lover soon after we left her home, a sort of separation from Betty’s long term affair with her sororal grandfather. I think it made Betty happy, since her loss of the old king had put her in somewhat of a funk. They made a seductive team with every new male conquest. Betty taught her everything about pleasuring both men and women. And when Betty found her next genius in Scandinavia, where we went after a few months in Britain, and she decided to stay there, essentially at the beginning and the development of the Vikings, becoming a Viking herself, one of powerful spiritual importance, after being part of the seduction of the genius who kept Betty fixed there, the slutty daughter moved on, finding another woman of lesser beauty of course, but beautiful and sexy enough, and with a similar bisexual horniness, to take Betty’s place.

“Other such lovers followed. They never seemed to last all that long. The daughter cruelly broke these relationships, and I had to comfort the young women. They had become pregnant because of me. It had been a pattern since Betty for the daughter to avoid the sperm of men. She became adept at oral and anal play, or managed to remove the cock from her pussy mid fuck, and have Betty and the other women receive the cum. Thus, pregnancy became inevitable for her lovers, and I protected them by producing their first offspring. It ended up creating an entourage of young women and babies, thus a slow moving one.

“When it came to a head after the fourth of these cruel separations, I confronted my daughter. Her feistiness, even haughtiness transformed into sobs. ‘I only love Betty, ‘ she admitted. ‘I miss her so much.’ So we returned her to Scandinavia, to the welcoming arms of my glorious angel. Settling there, she finally allowed herself to become pregnant by Betty’s genius, making all three happy.

“Anyway, getting back to the long journey’s path, I began it in Britain to pick up ideas about witchcraft and wizardry. It became the theme of my traveling show. Nick the wizard. Bringing magic to the masses. Claiming communication with the gods, in whatever configuration they might be, to the betterment of whoever we encountered. Conjuring tricks as trade items. The whole priest scam.

“Not long after Betty left us, as we slowly headed south through Europe, Salomé joined us. Her exotic beauty enhanced the magic show. I spent generations doing this. Centuries actually. Companions came and went. The several children who accompanied me left me for their mates, spreading my minion seed farther.

“After passing through North Africa and heading east, Salomé left me and Chanda joined the endless travel. By then, I had become less pagan, more Christian, as that sect of Jews became a thing unto itself, a powerful religion, as everyone knows. And the ideas of Islam also became incorporated. I hadn’t witnessed Mohammad’s beginning this new religion, but Salomé had. Her fascination with prophets led her to him. Much like Jesus, and maybe even more so, she knew temptation, integral to her presence, needed to be tempered. And her reputation as a prostitute especially. Though fascinated by the Koran, she had no fondness for it. Neither did I, since impregnation became a problem amongst the devout.”

“So, not many minions amongst the Moslems,” I guessed.

“None of the eternals made much of an influence,” Nick nodded. “Especially amongst the early followers of Mohamed. The only solution I found was to actually marry a woman, become monogamous, at least in appearance.”

“Wow,” I said, along with other mortals listening to him.

“Yeah,” Nick shook his head. “My mate knew who I was of course. I became a traveling trader, allowing me to impregnate where Islam hadn’t made inroads. We had ten children, good Moslems all in appearance, though brilliant, with hidden skepticism. Some needed to hide this skepticism from their mates, while others bonded with like-minded souls. They gained some influence amongst leaders, as did their progeny, but never took real leadership roles. Our house resided, as is my wont, at the edge of the community, somewhat away from prying eyes, so I often had both Salomé and Chanda for company.

“I could only bear one lifetime in this frustrating situation, so as soon as my lovely wife died, I moved on, with Chanda, bringing my two youngest daughters with me. The others had come of age and married. We headed to more congenial places, to India and Siam and Vietnam and Japan. No encounters with Chen, unfortunately, but I did meet Yoshie, then a fledgling angel. Though attracted by her cuteness and intelligence, and I think it was mutual...”

“It was,” I heard near me. We chuckled.

“I believe Xo advised against it.”

“Master did, the meanie,” said Yoshie, creating more laughs.

“But we chatted. She made it clear Xo still wanted me to avoid China. No surprise. So back I went, via sea, to India and through it and through Europe, to Britain, to stay. I went alone, and even Betty decided to remain in her place with her Vikings.”

“It may have been known as a warrior culture,” Betty explained. “A conquering culture. But it had quite a lot more depth to it than that. Their religion, their myths as we call them now, had as rich a complexity as the Greeks, I think. I helped sustain this pagan culture. Perhaps some Germanic influences might have made it more like home to me. I also helped their advances in engineering, their shipbuilding, favoring the brilliant ones who made those advances more than the warrior leaders. They were hunks, though, even the nerds. Perhaps that’s why I stayed.”

We laughed.

“She did return to me, when my twins gestated in their mother’s womb. Ironically she came with an invasion of Britain by the Vikings, leaving her warriors to travel west, all the way to Ireland.


“About time,” says Betty, embracing the tall, thin, dark haired wizard. “Maybe twins to make up for it,”

“Maybe,” Nick chuckles. “This is Siobhan.”

“You’re adorable,” says Betty to the short redhead with the thickening belly. After five months, she already shows the burden within. They also embrace.

“You’re gorgeous,” says Nick’s companion.

“Ah, so you like women,” Betty murmurs.

“I like you,” Siobhan admits.

“Betty does that to women,” Nick chuckles.

“We can explore this,” Betty whispers to the redhead. “But without Nick.”

“I understand,” Siobhan smiles. “Probably why you stirred my interest for the first time. Most everyone is related here. But it won’t be a problem. He likes my cousin almost as much as me.”

Finally separating, Betty addresses her grandfather, “I know you like living on the edge of civilization, but this may be a bit too much.”

“It’s a familiar story,” Nick chuckles. “Clans getting too incestuous, needing an influx of new blood.”

“An island of redheads. I noticed.”

“The distance from the mainland and the sometimes treacherous sea has kept it isolated. But it’s also like Iros, if you remember.”

“How can I remember? I wasn’t there. I hadn’t been born.”

“You know what I mean.”

“The Greek spiritual island where your rebellious angel was spawned. So you get visits.”

“From priests and kings. And the occasional princess. Yes.”

“None of my Vikings would be interested.”

“Probably a good thing,” Nick chuckles.

“Definitely.”

Another cute redhead approaches shyly. The two women could be sisters. “Hi,” she says.

“You must be the cousin,” says Betty.

“Siobhan’s cousin,” the young woman nods.

“I understand the preference, even if they almost look like twins,” Betty communicates telepathically to her grandfather.

“Yes,” Nick communicates back with a silent chuckle. “Siobhan’s usually much feistier. You seem to intimidate her. Even the most arrogant of kings or princesses don’t affect her. Quite the opposite actually.”

“Intimacy should take care of that,” Betty returns.

“Hungry?” asks Siobhan.

Betty leans down to her ear. “For you.” She giggles at the blush. And dampens at the subtle shiver.

“Uhm. Food first?”

“Of course. Lead on.”

Nick smiles at the shy redhead. “You’re mine tonight.”

“Goodie,” the young woman replies. Not so shy.

Truth be told, bedding Siobhan’s cousin, Nick prefers her over Siobhan there. Shyness turns to passion there. Surprises and adventurousness. Appreciation and devotion to pleasure, giving and receiving.

This time is no different. She pushes him onto his bed, opens his trousers to release his cock, and proceeds to tease it with her small mouth and small hands to excruciating heights before he releases a torrent of liquid pleasure which she swallows with expert ease.

“Amazing,” he murmurs. “You know how horny you’re going to get?”

“Mmm-hmm,” she nods, her lips already gripping his semi-flaccid penis. Her eyes smile. Finally releasing it, she smiles, mouth matching the smile he has seen in her eyes. Her hand grips where her lips have been, bringing a return to hardness. “I’m ready,” she says, and returns to her blowjob.

He understands. Not to be fucked, because she already has been most of the evening. Dripping in anticipation. “Pregnant?” he asks.

“Mmm-hmm,” she nods on his cock.

“You know if I was any other man, you would have already tapped my seed.”

“Mmm-hmm,” she responds, her eyes smiling.

He interrupts the fellatio, pulling her dress off. After removing his own clothes, he stops her mouth from returning to his erection by pulling her onto his lap. Her hand, already in place, guides him in. She sinks down slowly and gets entirely filled. Another thing in her favor: unlike her cousin, her pussy has the perfect depth. His glans gently glance against her cervix when fully embedded. He can be quite relentless and carefree sometimes, when she wants that, unlike having to measure the depth of her sister’s shallower cunt. This time she wants it slow and gentle and loving. Full of kisses and caresses of her small, firm breasts and butt.

Eventually she pushes him onto his back and rides him more aggressively, closing her eyes and finding perfect angles. His caresses become more aggressive as well. The hand on her butt moves to the front. Fingers rub her clit, sometimes squeezing it between them.

Her ride becomes frantic until she reaches climax. Pulling her down, he fills her with his seed as deep as possible.

“Here comes my baby,” she moans.

Not far away, Betty explores the taut skin like an inflated ball that holds future angel twins instead. “It’s like they’re touching back,” she says. “Not really kicking.”

“Gentle souls, I think,” says Siobhan. “Can you sense them?”

“Not like Grandfather, no,” she sniffles.

“What’s wrong?”

“This is what he wants. He’ll move on.”

“Did he say that?”

“No. But you know how wily he is.”

“Has he ever been wily to you?”

“Not really.”

“What do you mean, ‘not really’?”

“I mean, we play.”

“Of course you do. He likes his companions playful. But you always know you’re playing. You understand what a companion means to him?”

“That he’s stuck with me.”

“Something like that,” Betty laughs.

“Is it always like that? A companion stays with him for her lifetime?”

“Yes and no. Sometimes a companion moves on.”

“Impossible.”

“Unusual, but it happens. And only when it’s agreed upon from the beginning. The woman has some sort of purpose to leave him or for him to leave her behind.”

“So, it’s never because she finds some other man.”

“Why would it have to be a man?” Betty smirks. Her lips press against Siobhan’s clit.

“Ooh. Perhaps if she looks like you. I mean, I have never seen anything so beautiful or sexy, man or woman, than you. But ... ooh ... I can’t imagine it.”

“Imagine what?”

“Not wanting to be with him.”

“Even if it meant finding a man ... or woman ... who will be exclusive?”

“I don’t see it like that. Mmm. It’s like if a mate were a hunter. And I suppose he is. He goes off, away from me, for however long, but returns, always welcome, always happy in my arms. His favorite place.”

“What about your cousin?”

“What about her?”

“He seems especially fond of her.”

“I know. He’s so good for her. She’s always been so serious. So unhappy. I think she thinks too much. You know we share a birthday? Twins of different mothers. He made me wait until my first bleeding and much too long afterwards. No matter what I did to change his mind, he waited. When he finally fucked me, no matter how glorious it was, it became less so because of my cousin. She wanted it as much as me. Maybe more. But never dared to play seductress. Never thinking she’s good enough. She gave me the most bittersweet smile when she knew I had lost my virginity. Happy for me, but envious. So I insisted she sneak into his bed. She actually argued about it, until I reminded her he fucks every woman willing to fuck him.”

“But didn’t she want more from him?”

“Of course. And I knew she would get it. I saw Nick’s fondness for her. Of course it made her happy. Makes her happy. But she never saw herself in any way equal to me in Nick’s eyes. I had to remind her that Nick’s ultimately intends pregnancy when he fucks women.”

“And she isn’t pregnant.”

“Maybe she is now,” Siobhan smiles. “Ooh fuck.”

No more conversation, only sounds of pleasure. Betty makes sure Siobhan’s first time with a woman can never be forgotten. And proof of unselfishness, insistence on returning the favor, doesn’t surprise her. Neither does the young woman’s quick learning, the rookie giving the master more pleasure than Betty can remember from a first timer.

After the sixty-nine finishes a session filled with orgasms, they nestle together.

“She’s his companion, too, isn’t she?” Siobhan asks.

“He’s had two before. It doesn’t bother you?”

“No. I already figured it. It’s just...”

“What?”

“I want to taste her. And I want Nick to watch me taste her.”

“Nick won’t mind,” Betty giggles. “But she won’t taste as sweet as me.”

“I know. I’ve tasted me. I imagine, being nearly twins, she’ll taste similar.”

“You don’t mind your taste.”

“I’ve always kind of liked it,” Siobhan admits.

“Then why not pursue it with her?”

“It’s never about that with us. We’ve always been best friends. But now, feeling the difference between loving a man and loving a woman, I can imagine it. It excites me. And even watching Nick fuck her...”

“Or having her watch Nick fuck you.”

“Yes.”

They kiss hotly. This time, fingers do the work of tongues, at least at their pussies. Oral pleasuring occurs exclusively on nipples. And like before, Betty concentrates on Siobhan until Siobhan shivers with pleasure, and then Siobhan makes sure Betty gets the same experience.

The following evening, Siobhan gets what she wishes, and, as it turns out, so does her cousin. And Nick as well, watching these adorable redheads get each other off enthusiastically and lovingly.

During the sixty-nine, Siobhan insists, “Fuck me Nick.” And with her cousin working her clit while he thrusts into her, it has never been better. Her cousin seems just as excited with a close-up view of the fucking.

After climaxes, they move around until Nick lays on his back, and the cousins share the task of reviving him. With mouths at such close proximity, they often kiss each other.

Once fully hard, Siobhan insists her cousin climb onto it. She straddles his face. Leaning into each other, cousins kiss and caress, adding those pleasures, and the love within them, to the profound climaxes that result.

Cousins, looking like sisters, and even nearly twins, rest their heads on Nick’s chest. “So you enjoyed Betty,” Siobhan’s cousin asks.

“Obviously.”

“I’d hoped it would.”

“You wanted this.”

“I dreamed of it.”

“Why didn’t you... ? Never mind.”

“I like looking at women, and especially at you, more than men, except Nick.”

“You want to play with Betty.”

“Yes.”

“We can take turns.”

“Yes.”

“One of us with Betty, and the other with Nick. And some nights we share Nick.”

“Most nights?”

“I’d like that.”

They kiss across Nick’s chest, while Nick chuckles.

“What?” they both scowl at him.

“I have no say in this?”

“Of course not,” they both say, and then kiss him and giggle.

Things become more serious soon after. “When do you think you’ll leave here?” asks Siobhan.

“You mean when do we leave? You are my companions.” That earns him kisses from both cousins. “We’ll wait for my twin angels to mature enough for travel. And the son that grows in that cute little belly of yours,” he rubs the cousin’s belly.

“Don’t you expect more from us than one child?” Siobhan asks him.

“You would make strong minions, but I would never insist. I’m not even certain what twin angels will do to your future reproduction. I promise it won’t matter.”

“If I keep popping out sons,” the cousin murmurs, “I’ll make up for it. But will they join us?”

“The youngest, certainly. We’ll have twin angels and a strong son to protect them in our travels. The older ones can decide.”

“Children of companions stay behind?”

“Yes. They prefer it. They get close to their people. Gain close friends. Become protective of their home.”

“You encourage it,” the cousin speculates. “Encourage a strong minion to remain.”

“Encourage? I suppose. I make it clear I approve of their choice. But I also make certain they make the choice.”

“As opposed to choosing for them?”

“Yes,” Nick sighs. “I have power over minions, especially ones who have the greatest presence of me within them. It’s a power I avoid.”

“Are you certain you avoid it?”

“No,” Nick responds sadly. “I just hope I do.”

Cousins look at each other. “Are you saying you might be compelling us?” Siobhan asks.

“Yes,” Nick admits.

Cousins smile and giggle. “Compel away,” says Siobhan, and they both attack him with kisses. Kisses develop into passion. This time, Nick fucks Siobhan from above while her cousin rides her face. Like their first threesome, the cousin gets a close-up view of his cock thrusting into Siobhan. A tongue and then fingers when the fuck becomes more violent adds direct caresses to Siobhan’s clit to Siobhan’s immense pleasure. And the view adds its own excitement to Siobhan’s oral efforts, assuring the cousin cumming along with both her lovers.

Eighteen years pass before they decide to move on, to move east, for Nick to change skins to one appropriate to the people of the nascent Russian. At least he hopes so. They bring a small brood along, both boys and girls, from the cousin’s remarkably prolific womb. As predicted, Siobhan never gets pregnant again. She’s ambivalent. Though Nick’s essence prevented excruciating pain, it still felt as if a giant log, or two logs, exited her pussy when the twins finally emerged. It makes her doubly proud of her cousin having to experience something similar so many times. But as brave a woman as she is, she has no problem avoiding that experience. Except for the intimacy of being, for a time, united and sustaining life for a child. She can see that intimacy between her cousin and her cousin’s children. An innate intimacy. And yet, in the end, her presence in their lives equals their biological mothers, and in some, especially the more adventurous, may even surpass it. And somehow, it seems inevitable that those are the ones who wish to accompany them. What surprises her most is her cousin’s acceptance of leaving the children actually closest to her behind.

“I’m as proud of them for staying as you are of your little warrior nieces and nephews,” her cousin explains.

“Between mother and homeland, they choose the latter. You think that’s a brave choice?”

“Isn’t it? We’ve always been their protectors until now. Now they only have themselves and the village as protection.”

“And you think we’re leaving the right children behind.”

“You mean because they’re more like me than you? Not as skilled as warriors. Except Betty trained the entire village to defend themselves, and she found a genius tactician to assure even better protection. No, what they will provide comes from my influence over yours.”

“Hey, I’m almost as smart as you.”

“But intelligence, or I should say what you always say, overthinking things, is what defines their character the way it defines mine.”

“Their minds will make things better for our people. They need that more than any defenses.”

“Who’s to say their minds won’t invent things to improve that too? Or devise even better strategies than Betty’s genius?”

“You’ll miss them.”

“You will too. And they’ll miss us. But in the end, their choice will make them happiest.”

Siobhan nods. Cousins, lovers, embrace. They watch their small island disappear as they sail towards their new destiny.

Nearby, on the small ship, three others embrace, sharing their suffering. Twins and their half-brother, an even more incestuous group. And they model their mothers. Maggie and Maddy represent their mother: playful, spry, spirited. Sean resembles his mother: brooding, thoughtful, shy, in his head. And just like their dissimilar mothers, except for physical appearance, they love each other in all ways, including physically. At least the twins enjoy Sean that way. Unlike their mother, they have no interest in the female sex for intimacy. They will never become a female genius’s muses. Only lucky men, often one singularly lucky man. But even though the excitement of their sister excites them, giving such excitement directly never interests them. It always feels weird, from the beginning, and in fact, only in the beginning do they explore the possibility and reject it.

Nick finds the incestuous threesome both disturbing and relieving. The disturbing part actually fades fairly quickly. He can see the strength of their love. It reminds him of Betty first love. And it reminds her of it too. In fact, she uses that to lessen the disturbance for him.

“It’s inevitable, Nick. Just like Nestor and me. Cradle to grave. His unfortunately.”

“But it’s different.”

“In a good way, I think. You mean because Nestor and I were so alike. Peas in a pod. And they are so different. Nestor and I may have fed off each other’s intelligence, increasing ideas exponentially, but this isn’t the benefit here. Sean needs them and I think they need Sean.”

“Like their mothers.”

“Exactly like their mothers. Getting Sean out of his shyness and being stuck in his thoughts.”

“And giving the twins more depth of character, broadening their thinking.”

“And of course, like me, the distraction keeps those hot, sexy little twins from tempting you.”

“And you as well,” he laughs.

“Alas, that will never happen. Perhaps because, all their lives, they have had each other. They practically share the same brain. The idea of intimacy becoming physical needs some kind of strangeness, a degree of difference that they can never have. And it seems their lack of interest in physical intimacy has spread to their entire gender.”

They land at a familiar place for Betty. The land of Vikings. A two-fold purpose, the first has them land secretly, met by minions. Blood influence between Nick and Simon has a complexity to it, an intermixing, none more than at the leadership level. Their leader has a nearly half and half mix that mostly extinguishes influence on them, like earth and water turning to mud. It’s actually an appealing factor for Betty, their independence.

However, the small family who meets them clandestinely contains a purity of Nick’s blood. Its head also happens to be as trusted a Viking as any. The leader’s most trusted advisor, as his father had been, and his grandfather. This trust will be sorely tested.

The warm and loving embrace between the advisor and Betty speaks of the second purpose, Betty remaining behind here. Her staying though depends on Nick and when he changes skin. He senses its arrival there, but it can never be certain until it’s imminent. If it doesn’t happen, Betty will remain in his entourage until it does. The embrace makes clear the advisor has been one of her geniuses, as has his father and grandfather. The embrace that follows, that of the wife and mother of several attests to a lack of jealousy, and in fact, an equal expression of love.

With the end of the embrace, Betty glances at the oldest of the sons, larger and thicker than his father. In fact, a perfect example of the might of a Viking warrior. Even his returning glance has great strength to it. Betty almost sighs when he shakes his head and gestures to a young man beside him, looking shyly down. Tall and lean like his father. But when he looks up, Betty no longer regrets the choice of being with him instead of his beefy brother. His face takes her breath away.

“Handsome, isn’t he,” his mother chuckles.

“Beautiful,” Betty returns.

“Yes he is, much to his chagrin.”

“People doubt his masculinity,” Betty figures.

“As does he.”

“I have found such charismatic beauty in men tends to accompany a favoring for his own sex.”

“I’m not certain, but I think sexuality confuses him. Perhaps being his mother makes me hopeful he makes the right decision.”

“To prefer women.”

“I just want him to be as prodigious a father as my husband. And I think it will be a happier choice, as far as acceptance amongst his people.”

“Unless he finds only unease and distaste towards a female mate.”

“At this point I don’t think he feels anything towards anyone that way. Ever since his rape.”

“The leader... ?”

“One of his first. His first being his own daughter. Her and my son have become close, I think, because of it.”

“Close?”

“I think she wants him. I think he wants her too. But, like I said, he’s confused.”

“I have my work cut out for me.”

“Make him happy. Make them both happy.”

“I will. So how many others do we have that have suffered from the leader’s sick lust?”

“Five boys. Unfortunately girls have less impact here. Except the princess. Let us sit and plan.”

A circle forms, including Siobhan and her nephew and the angel twins and the oldest of the advisor’s brood, including two daughters. A simple plan makes for a short session.

Nick’s boat arrives at the place of expected docking, bearing a flag of trade. The advisor greets him with surprising warmth, paving his way to acceptance. The leader, though inwardly mistrustful of his advisor, outwardly must pretend trust, because his father insisted, on his deathbed, the status continues, and the rest of his family does not share his mistrust.

Nick and his entourage allowed into the evening feast puts them where they need to be. Betty is not among them. Her purpose, as assassin, keeps her presence hidden. A signal spreads Nick’s entourage and the advisor’s family around the hall, to stand beside any who might threaten the assassin.

The signaler, the most uncertain part of the plan, gets solved by the beautiful son, the future advisor and Betty’s soon-to-be lover.

“Won’t the ruler’s oldest son helping us be suspicious?” asks the advisor. “We have kept the ruler’s brother, his replacement, away from our scheme because of that.”

“No,” the beautiful young man replies confidently. “Whatever happens, being the oldest of his generation, and a proven warrior, he will succeed whenever his uncle dies. So there is no real advantage.”

“But killing his father?” asks Betty, sitting close beside him at the planning session.

“He won’t be, but I understand. His assistance in your assassination. His hatred of his father nearly equals mine and the daughter’s. It’s a seething hatred, like a covered cauldron, because he needs to pretend to respect the man.”

“He never was victim to his father’s abominable lust?” asks one of the twins.

“Only as observer to his sister’s.”

“Did...” the other twin asks hesitantly. “Did he get asked to join his father?”

“Never. Thankfully, the monster was too selfish, growling at him to get out.”

So the angry son guides Betty in the entrance closest to the ruler. The guard there, a friend and fellow warrior, watches the intense embrace and kiss.

“Wait here,” says the oldest son of the ruler, winking at his friend. “I will get you food.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.