My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 86

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 86 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

1015 hours, local time
Sunday, 2 November, 2014
The Grand Convocation Hall
The City of Haven, Province of Oregon
The Commonwealth of Haven

“Beloved brothers and sisters, futanari, etc., as I ordain these new Priests, Priestesses, Elders, let us consider what a great privilege and stewardship it is to hold such offices within the Church of Haven. You are the guides to those who need guidance, officiators for ceremonies that require observance, and spiritual leaders and teachers of our communities. You are the missionaries, spreading both the liberating message of Havenism and the equally liberating condition known as Schumacher Syndrome. You are the spiritual soldiers in the common cause, fighting alongside the material soldiers of the same.

“Allow me also to tell you some excellent news. The emissaries of the Kingdom of Hawaii and we have signed a mutual peace, friendship, non-aggression, trade, and cultural exchange treaty, including full recognition of each other’s national independence and sovereignty, as well as the normalization of diplomatic relations between our countries. It has been ratified on our side, of course, by the full cabinet. It now just requires the ratification of the proper authorities in Honolulu. That is simply one of a number of diplomatic initiatives that we have ongoing to establish better stability in our international relations.

“We are also preparing to formally annex three new towns in the former state of California, as part of our expansion in that direction. We are working on the annexation of Vancouver, Juneau, Anchorage, Victoria, Fairbanks, Nome, and Yellowknife, too. This will further the cause of enlarging our nation, this our Commonwealth of Haven, and extending our blanket of protection over those vulnerable communities which sorely need such guarantees for the sake of their own harmonious and prosperous future.

“We are also engaged in the first discussions with the Northern Nevada Association, and I look forward to seeing the outcome of that process. In short, we are peacefully expanding our civilization and developing peaceful and cordial relations with our neighbors here in North America and beyond. When the situation in Mexico and other places is resolved, it might well lead to a more productive relationship with those states or countries as well.

“Let me be perfectly clear. The vision that we hold for humanity is not one that we will compromise, but the international relations that we have with other nations and regimes are areas on which we can and will if the negotiations are done reasonably and in good faith as well as goodwill. Either way, though, I am the Lawgiver, this is the Church and Commonwealth of Haven, and we will leave a better world to humanity and posterity than the one that our parents have left as a legacy to us. That is our commitment and our resolve!” I thundered from the dais as I completed the ordination of the many new clerics of the Church of Haven.

After that, I led a procession of the newest members of the clergy from the Grand Convocation Hall to the Chancellery Complex. There were many people watching, shouting my title, throwing panties at me, bowing or curtsying, screaming my name, blowing me kisses, etc. That was fairly normal.

What wasn’t normal was the group of six hijabi women who cast off their hijabs and stripped completely naked in front of me. They kissed my feet and bent over in front of me, clearly eager to convert in my presence as well as have me hump them. I didn’t even hesitate to fuck them, even as several men looked angrily at me and had to be tackled so as not to cause trouble.

“Those are our fathers and brothers. We are three sets of sisters, cousins to each other. They learned that we intended to convert to Havenism and contract Schumacher Syndrome, so they followed us, I believe. I am Laila and we are here to please you, but we ask that you spare them. Maybe we can join your family and harem, you know,” one of them pleaded with me while I screwed her and her kinswomen, admiring their lovely asses while I did so.

“To do that, you need to die, so I can resurrect you. I have decided that in order to join my tribe, that is the price of admission. If it’s good enough for my current spouses, it’s good enough for you,” I warned them, having found the best way to distinguish between spouses and extramarital lovers in that acid test.

They didn’t even hesitate to cream themselves as soon as I came inside them and then slice open their own throats in front of their horrified menfolk. I quickly touched their ghosts and revived them as Undead spouses, before turning to their kinsmen, who were now joined by other relatives of both sexes. I pointed to the red asterisk on their lower backs as well as their now permanent nudity and kissed all six ladies passionately on the mouth before gesturing for security to remove the kinfolk from my presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.