A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch

Copyright© 2023 by Michael Loucks

Chapter 39: Sleeping Beauty

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39: Sleeping Beauty - Birgit Adams remains a force to be reckoned with. The lessons she learns, and how she deals with them, are at the heart of this book. Beyond Birgit, there is the usual full cast of characters, but, no matter how you cut it, this is a book centered on the Empress of the Universe — it wasn't titled The Pumpkin Patch for nothing! This is a continuation of the third A Well-Lived Life Series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

October 27, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Birgit

"Hi!" Bob said when he arrived at the house just after lunch.

I was frustrated because he'd been delayed by his parents, so I took his hand and basically dragged him upstairs to my room, where I shut and locked the door.

"I want to fuck!" I declared.

"That's quite the change in attitude from the last time we were here!"

"Well, we can discuss the finer points of feminine thinking, or I can give you a fantastic blowjob, then you can lick me, and, finally, fuck me as many times as you can get it up!"

"Hmm," Bob smirked. "Talk to you or have sex. Can I think about it?"

"Only if you want to never be able to have sex again!" I growled.

"Well, in THAT case, then I think I'd like to see what you've been hiding under your clothes!"

I giggled and quickly stripped off my clothes, then struck a pose. Bob's jeans bulged even more than they had at Photography Club, and I was positive they were downright uncomfortable.

"Your turn!" I declared.

Bob began undressing slowly, taking his time to hang his shirt on the chair by my desk and drape his pants over them. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, but that didn't make him go any faster. He was purposefully trying to annoy me by a role reversal, but I'd find a way to get even! When Bob finally got naked, he put his hands on his hips and looked at me, his nicely sized dick standing straight up.

I moved over to him, put my arms around him, and gave him a deep French kiss while grinding my clit against his rock-hard shaft. After a minute, I broke the kiss and gently pushed Bob back onto the loveseat and knelt between his legs. I looked up, winked, then took him halfway into my mouth in one quick motion. Bob groaned, and I thought he might cum instantly, which is why I'd done that, but he didn't.

I released him and began licking him like an ice cream cone while slowly pumping with my right hand. I could tell from the twitching and his breathing that he wasn't going to last long, so after about a minute, I took him into my mouth. I sucked gently, then began bobbing and sucking while running my tongue around his shaft and glans and stroking him with my right hand.

He groaned again, and knowing he was super close, I cupped his sack with my left hand, bobbed, sucked, licked, and stroked, then gently squeezed. That was enough to push him over the edge, and a powerful jet of cum spurted into my mouth. That made me instantly very wet, and I swallowed, then bobbed faster, sucking harder, all the while stroking his shaft and gently squeezing his sack. Bob groaned again as several more jets of cum blasted into my mouth. Following the adage that 'when he orgasms is when the sucking truly begins', I kept going for a full three minutes after the last small spurt of his cum.

"Jesus!" Bob gasped when I finally released him.

I stood up, then sat in his lap, and said, "Birgit, not Jesus! But I am a goddess!"

Bob laughed, and then I gave him a deep French kiss with some of his cum still on my tongue. He didn't recoil, and as his tongue tangled with mine, I felt his right hand on my left boob. He rubbed my nipple, and I moaned softly into his mouth, feeling even more wetness and a VERY empty spot between my legs! But before he filled me, I wanted his tongue on my clit! I broke the kiss, stood up, grabbed Bob's hand, and let him to my bed, which already had the comforter turned down.

"Worship me!" I demanded impishly.

Bob smirked, "My tongue and my dick will pleasure thee all the days of my life!"

I laughed at the reference to the Bible and decided on one of my own.

"Well, you were certainly like the cedars of Lebanon, and I have a goblet overflowing with wine from which you should imbibe!"

Bob's mouth and tongue felt SO good on my nipples that I thought he might make me cum just by licking and sucking them and playing with my other nipple with his hand. He spent five full minutes on each boob before he began kissing his way to the 'Holy of Holies' in which he'd better stick his tongue, as I did NOT want a foot massage!

"Ungh!" I groaned when his tongue found my engorged clit.

Bob's mouth and tongue had felt great on my boobs, but they felt even better between my legs, and it was obvious that either Meghan or Mariana, whichever had been the previous recipient, had taught him because he had NO trouble bringing me to orgasm. I put my hands on the back of his head and pulled him into me as I pushed my hips up to increase the pressure and had an absolutely amazing orgasm. I felt him push a finger into me and groaned again as my pussy clamped down on his finger as his tongue lashed my clit.

"More?" Bob asked smugly when my first orgasm had passed.

"If you stop now, you die!" I growled. "Unless you're hard again, that is!"

"Rock hard!" he declared.

"Then get that thing in me, NOW!" I demanded. "I am positive you can figure out what to do!"

"Any idiot can figure out what to do!" Bob declared. "It's doing it right! I may need some tips!"

"I don't just want the tip; I want the whole thing! NOW!"

"Maybe I need a break," Bob teased as he moved on top of me.

"Just kiss me and fuck me! NOW!"

Bob laughed, and I felt him reach between us, rub his glans along my labia until he found the right spot, then push into me. I wrapped my legs around him, put my heels on his thighs, and thrust my hips up to meet him. Bob got the clue and pulled back and pushed all the way into me as I pushed my hips upward. It felt SO good to have him inside me, and I began moving my hips to clue him in, and soon enough, he began thrusting into me at a slow, steady pace.

I spread my legs as wide as I could and moved my heels to his butt, allowing him to get deep and ensure he pressed against my clit each time he was fully inside me. We fucked slowly and steadily for about five minutes before I broke the kiss.

"You can go faster, but grind against me every five or six strokes," I suggested.

Bob was a quick learner, and about a minute later, I had a huge orgasm, my pussy squeezing his shaft tightly. That was enough to push him over the edge, and he shoved deep into me as spurts of warm cum bathed my insides.

"Not bad for a rookie!" I teased when both our orgasms had run their course. "Stay inside me until you get soft, OK?"

"Sure," he agreed, then kissed my nose. "Thank you."

"Orgasms are all the thanks I need!" I giggled. "And I'll have lots more before dinner! And so will you!"

"So why the change in attitude?"

"It wasn't really," I replied. "It was just me having to get over my concern that it might mess up our friendship. I realized you're mature and could handle it, and that made the decision easy! I have NO complaints!"

"Me either!" Bob declared. "My first blowjob and first fuck on the same day!"

"And as soon as you're soft, your first sixty-nine until you get hard enough to fuck me again!"

"Trust me," Bob declared. "That will take all of about ten seconds if you use your mouth!"

I laughed, "Boys and blowjobs! It's a good thing I love giving them!"

"And I love how you taste, too!'

"And soon you'll get to taste two great tastes that taste great together!"

"You got pussy juice on my cum!" Bob declared.

"You got cum in my pussy juice!" I responded, mimicking the commercial for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

We both laughed and a minute later, when Bob slipped from me, I guided him into a sixty-nine position with me straddling his face and my face over his groin. He wasn't off by much, as he got completely hard within a minute. I didn't wait for him to give me an orgasm but lifted off, turned, and impaled myself on his shaft, groaning as my pubic hair came in contact with his.

"Just let me," I said.

Bob nodded, and I proceeded to ride him, giving myself four good orgasms before he came, demonstrating awesome stamina, though after cumming twice, that wasn't surprising. I stayed on top of him until he softened, then we sixty-nined, and I had him fuck me doggy-style. After another sixty-nine, I had him sit cross-legged and impaled myself on him and rode him gently. The final time, I had him fuck me hard and fast, after which I led him to the shower.

"Only five times?" Bob asked with a smirk.

I laughed, "Six if we do it in the shower!"

We did, with me against the wall and Bob fucking me hard from behind while I rubbed my clit, and he tweaked my nipples. After we both came, we washed ourselves, then got out of the shower and dried off.

"Every Sunday?" I asked.

"Sign me up!" Bob declared.

"You can invite Meghan if you want," I said. "I'm happy to put my tongue in her holy of holies!"

Bob shook his head, "You are unbelievable!"

"Why?" I asked. "Can't a girl have a strong sex drive?"

"Sure, but you're fourteen!"

"And you're sixteen! You fucked me six times, and that was after a blowjob!"

"My usual problem is that it won't go down!" Bob chuckled. "As for Meghan, I'm not sure. You're OK with me telling her about today?"

"Yes, but only her. I'll only tell one friend."

"Darn!" Bob grinned. "I was going to offer stud service!"

I laughed, "Now you sound like my dad!"

"I sure wouldn't mind having three wives and two girlfriends!"

"Good luck with that," I giggled. "I don't know anyone else who can pull that off, and you need the right girls!"

"So, are you bi?" Bob asked.

I shrugged, "I don't like labels, and I strongly prefer being with guys. I've been with girls one-on-one, but it's not the same without a dick! That said, threesomes are awesome. You'll find out if you invite Meghan!"

"I'll talk to her and see what she thinks."

"Why don't you bring her to the Halloween party we're having next Friday? I have a date, so she could be your date. It's costume optional, but if you don't wear a costume, you have to wear one of those masks that conceal most of your face. We have them, so you don't have to get one."

"Let me check with my parents. What time?"

"7:00pm to 1:00am, usually, but if they need to get you earlier, that's not a problem."

"I think my mom or my dad will need to talk to one of your parents, and then they'll talk to Meghan's parents."

"That's cool. I'll give you my dad's number and let him know."

"Same time next Sunday?"

"Perhaps you'll be on time, and I'll give you a VERY special opportunity!"

"I'll do my best, but it's up to my parents, and I don't think I should tell them what I was doing here today!"

"Mine would just roll their eyes and shake their heads," I giggled.

I walked Bob to the door, we kissed, and he left. I turned to find Ashley smirking.

"You look completely and thoroughly fucked!" she giggled.

"I took a shower, and my clothes are arranged properly!"

"Oh, wait, it was the moaning and groaning I heard from your room! You didn't turn on the music!"

I laughed, "Maybe you need to ask Dad for the noise-canceling headphones BEFORE Christmas!"

"I think I do!"

October 28, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Birgit

"I need to find a boyfriend," Fangsu said when we sat down with Zaida and Zahra for lunch at school on Tuesday.

"There aren't any guys here that you like?" Zaida asked.

"No. I've talked to some guys, but none of them are acceptable."

"You should ask Birgit's brother Jesse to introduce you to the guys on his hockey team!" Zaida suggested. "There are some totally hot guys, and Jesse could tell you which ones were nice."

"What do you think, Birgit?" Fangsu asked.

"It certainly can't hurt! Most of the guys are cool, and Jesse could tell you which ones aren't, as Zaida said."

"I wouldn't mind being Jesse's girl!" Zahra declared.

"That's a song, right?" Zaida asked.

"Yes," Zahra replied. "By Rick Springfield from General Hospital."

"Jesse has a lot of girlfriends," I said. "He's not interested in being a couple."

"Just coupling?" Zahra giggled.

I laughed, "He's my brother, so I'm not even going to think about what he does with his girlfriends!"

"What about you?" Zaida asked. "Have you?"

"Yes. More than once, too."

"Whoa!" Zahra exclaimed. "Seriously?"

"Seriously!" I declared. "I'm guessing you haven't?"

"It's against my religion," Zaida said.

"For me, too," Zahra said.

"I'm not religious, but I haven't either," Fangsu added.

"What's it like, Birgit?" Zaida asked.

"Imagine feeling better than you've ever felt before, multiply that by ten, and it's better than that!"

"My mom said it was painful the first time," Zaida said.

"It shouldn't be," I said. "I know you aren't interested in doing it, but you should read a book called Smart Teens; Smart Choices."

Zaida laughed, "Who said I'm not interested? I just said it was against my religion!"

I laughed, then said, "Sorry."

"But I also don't think I should do it before I get married."

"I know that's what our religion teaches," Zahra said, "but if it's as good as Birgit says..."

"But what about your husband?" Zaida queried.

"That's the problem, really," Zahra replied. "I don't know."

"And people wonder why I'm not religious?" I said, shaking my head. "Any guy who would be upset that I've had sex wouldn't make a good partner. Not to mention, there is no way in this or any other life I'd marry a guy without going to bed with him first!"

"Seriously?" Zaida asked.

"Seriously. I mean, what if you aren't compatible?"

"Uhm, if he's a boy and you're a girl..."

I laughed, "OK, yes, the parts fit together. But it's more than that. Let me bring you copies of the book, and you can read and learn at your own pace."

We finished eating and went to class, and at the end of the regular school day, I met Bob at Photography Club.

"Meghan will come to the Halloween party," Bob said. "My dad will call your dad so he can tell her dad everything is cool. We'll have to be picked up at midnight, but Meghan's dad will do that."

"Awesome!"

We went into the classroom and waited for Mr. Tavares.

October 29, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Birgit

"I think I'm ready to test for my black belt," I said to Sensei Will on Tuesday evening.

"You've spoken to your dad about that?"

"He knows. He said you have to convene a board that doesn't include him."

"Correct. Do you want to wait until after the Thanksgiving tournament?"

"Could I test, and you not award the belt until after the tournament?"

"Assuming you're going to pass?"

"Yes, Sensei!" I declared. "I wouldn't take the test if I didn't feel I was going to pass, and you wouldn't convene a promotion board if you didn't believe I was ready!"

"You are every bit your father's daughter!"

"Thank you!"

"Let me see when Sensei Molly, Sensei Ichirō, and Sensei Sharon are available. Are you going to miss any Saturdays before Thanksgiving?"

"Barring emergencies, I won't miss, Sensei!"

"You lead the class today, then, please, including assigning instructors."

"I like being able to tell my dad what to do!" I giggled.

"Along with every OTHER teenage girl on the planet and their dads! And how often are you successful?"

"Not as often as I would like!"

"Well, for the next hour, he is yours to command."

I only wished that were true because I could command him to do that one thing I really wanted but couldn't have. Of course, the dojo was totally NOT the place for that, so I was doubly out of luck.

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Let's go to the training room."

Sensei Will and I went to the training room, and I took the primary position in front of the class. I led everyone through our usual meditation about Sensei Hiro, then led exercises, and finally assigned instructors. I had Dad work with the brown belts, which included me, on sparring because I knew that would be the most challenging part of the test. I so wanted to make a comment about him pinning me to the mat, but with the other students there, I couldn't do that.

I knew it could never happen, but teasing Dad was fun, and I'd had a chance to 'get it out of my system' with Peter and Julie before dinner. Of course, what I really wanted, besides Dad, was Philip, but that was a work in progress and might take some time. In the meantime, I'd also have Bob, who was a very quick learner. I was sure at some point he and Meghan and he and Mariana would get together, and then he might end up being one of their boyfriends. But until then, I was happy to have him fuck me six ways on Sunday!


November 1, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

On Friday, on the way home from work, I stopped at the 7-Eleven to get several bags of ice for the party. When I arrived home, I put the ice in the coolers, and the kids stocked them with beer, wine coolers, and soft drinks. We ensured everything else was ready, then had a nice dinner prepared by Yuriko. Ashley, Albert, and I did the dishes and had just finished when the first guests began arriving. I went upstairs to my room, put on my 'gangster' suit and my white fedora, got the toy Tommy Gun from the shelf, then joined my wives in the attic room.

"I half expected you to wear just the mask," I said to Cindi when she arrived.

"Don't think I wouldn't!" she declared. "This bod still has it at forty! But can you imagine the reaction of the teenage boys?"

"I'd be more worried about what their parents would say," I replied. "There will be plenty of teenage girls to take care of the other problem! Where's Walt?"

"Parking the car at the dojo. He was kind enough to drop me at the house. How many people are going to be here?"

"Around a hundred, though the kids are mostly hanging out next door at Penny's."

"Except the ones who want dances with Steve!" Kathy, who was also wearing a mask, declared, coming over to us. "Including my two daughters."

"I bet they want to dance!" Cindi smirked. "At least if they're anything like their mom!"

"No comment!" Kathy replied.

She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips, then hugged my wives and Cindi.

"Where's Kurt?" I asked.

"Downstairs talking to Pete, Jamie, and Terry," she replied. "I love the suit, and the white fedora is perfect!"

"I actually bought these for the opening of Joyce's brother-in-law's hotel in Newport, Kentucky."

"How are Joyce and Jake?" she asked.

"They're doing well. Do you know if Tom and Bethany are going to be here tonight? He wasn't sure when I asked last week."

"She said 'no'," Kathy replied. "She was miffed you wouldn't speak to her when she was here last week."

"Tom and I agreed that he'd mediate any conversations," I said. "And I have to keep my word with Tom."

"I agree," Kathy said. "Bethany is not in a good place."

"Hi, Uncle Steve!" Alexa said, coming over to us.

"You get bigger every time I see you!" I replied.

"That's the problem," Sofia said, coming up behind her daughter. "You feed them, and they get bigger!"

"How old are you now, Alexa?" Cindi asked.

"Twelve!"

"My girls are next door," Kathy said.

"OK to go next door, Papa?" Alexa asked.

"Of course," Stavros replied. "Behave."

"I won't do anything Birgit won't do!" Alexa giggled and scampered away.

"«Herregud!»" Sofia said, shaking her head. ("Oh, Lord!")

I laughed, "Good luck with that one!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.