Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

Her parents had me sleeping between them and I could feel both of their naked bodies on my naked body. I have never slept with anyone before, especially when everyone was naked. I guess I did sleep with some girls on the sleepovers I use go to, but we all had jammies on and didn’t touch each other.

This was different because these two were adults and I’m a child. It was not comfortable for me because I felt his cock against my bare skin as I went to sleep along with her tits on me. No, this is not right but it is what Brandi wanted. I fell asleep quickly because I was tired. My days have become full of sex, and I get tired from all of it.

Just today since we got to Brandi’s house, I had to suck his cock and eat her pussy, then watch them fuck and clean them both up after they finished. Then I had to make them both cum again. It looks like most of my days will be having some type of sex all day and not learning what I should be in school for.

However, once I went to sleep, I sept really good. When they woke me up in the morning I was refreshed and ready for the day. Mr. Marsh woke me up wanting a blow job and I gave him one before we ever got out of bed. I had to pee but was afraid to tell anyone. So, I held it while I sucked his cock. Not the kind of breakfast I wanted but had to do it.

I sucked his cock, took it down my throat and made him cum. Once he had shot his load into my mouth he pulled away and left the bed. Then Mrs. Marsh said, “OK, time to make me happy again slut. Get down there and eat me out. Then we can go for breakfast.”

I really had to pee so said, “Please Mistress, please let me go pee and then I’ll be glad to eat you again.”

“No cunt. You’ll eat my pussy and then you can go piss. Just hold it and don’t you dare piss in my bed. If you do, your ass will be a lot redder than it was yesterday.” She told me.

Well, I didn’t want to be spanked again, so got between her legs and began eating her married pussy. I held my pee back and was afraid it would leak out of me. But it didn’t and I was grateful for that. I ate her pussy, made her cum and when she released me I rushed to the bathroom to pee.

Brandi had come in while I was eating her mom’s pussy and when I headed to the bathroom, she stopped me. She said, “Sluts don’t use the bathroom. Go outside in the front yard and piss out there where everyone can watch. When done, wipe your cunt with your fingers and lick them clean. Then come in for breakfast. Go bitch.”

I had to pee so bad, I didn’t care where it was or who saw me. I rushed through the house and outside to the front yard and squatted down to pee. It was not right but had to be done. It was either that or piss on the floor in the house because they wouldn’t let me in the bathroom.

Once I finished peeing, I did what she said to do and ran my fingers along my cunt to get the last of my pee wiped off. Then I stuck them in my mouth and almost threw up. Damn, pee is nasty. I had to wipe two more times and I licked my fingers after each time.

Once I was done, I looked up and saw several people standing in the street looking at me. Damn, now I’m being watched as I pee. I didn’t like that at all but have no choice. Every day Brandi makes me do humiliating things just to keep me in line. I have to use the boy’s bathroom at school all the time now and I am made to pee outside in public. None of this that is happening to me is right.

Once I was back inside, we ate breakfast. Mrs. Marsh made a good breakfast of bacon, ham and eggs with hash browns and toast. I filled up on it all not knowing when I would get any more real food today. I would be swallowing lots of cum but probably no food.

Once breakfast was done I had to clean up the kitchen by myself while the others sat around watching me and talking about what I would do for them next time. No one was dressed and I saw his cock growing. I would probably have to suck it again before we left. Brandi makes sure I have lots of cock to suck.

I tried not to listen to the things I was going to be made to do for Brandi’s parents, but they said it loud enough I had to listen. It was said the next time I stayed over they would have a party and I would be the servant. I would be naked and made to serve drinks and let everyone play with my naked body along with eating pussy and sucking more cocks.

It was also said that they both would meet my parents and see if they can seduce one or both of them. I don’t think they could do that because of the way my parents are. So, as long as they don’t say how good I am at sucking cocks or eating pussy I should be safe.

By the time I finished cleaning everything, including washing the dishes by hand it was time to go. Brandi said, “Now my little slut, since mom and dad were nice enough to let you stay and even fed you, you owe them some kisses. Go to mom and kiss her on the lips and then get down and give her kisses on her pussy making sure you use your tongue inside her mouth and pussy.”

She waited for a minute before she said, “Then, go to daddy and kiss him on the lips, then kiss his cock and balls licking him all over down there. Then, kiss his naked ass and stick your tongue up his poop chute. Once done we will go to practice.”

I had to do as she said or go home like I am. I would probably have to walk home and then mom and dad would see their sweet little girl as naked as the day she was born. I didn’t want that to happen, so did just what she said, I kissed her mom on the mouth and then her pussy. Once I finished, I said, “Thank you for having me mistress. I enjoyed my time here.”

Then I went to him and kissed him on the lips making sure to put my tongue in his mouth. He kissed pretty good and was much better than the boys I had to kiss. Then after that, I leaned over to kiss his hard cock and lick his balls. I even took his cock in my mouth for a quick suck. Then I went down even more to lick his ass. He helped me by spreading his legs and raising up. I had a clear shot of his naked ass and once I kissed his little puckered hole I stuck my tongue out, licked it, and then stuck my tongue inside. I hate doing this more than anything I’ve done so far but I had to do it when I am told to. I tongued his nasty ass for a moment before I kissed his ass one more time, worked back up to his balls and cock, kissing them again before going back to kiss his lips.

Once I finished kissing him, I said, “Thank you master for having me here. I enjoyed being with you and hope we can do it again sometime. You are very nice and have a wonderful family.”

He said, “Thank you slut. I am sure we will be together again and maybe we can do more with you.”

Then Brandi said, “Don’t worry slut, you will be with us all again and by then, daddy might get a chance to fuck that hot little cunt. Now, let’s go take care of the team.”

I didn’t want him or anyone else to fuck my cunt, but I know it is going to happen someday. I won’t enjoy it and will just do it, so mom and dad don’t know what a slut their daughter has become. I will do anything I have to do so they never know what I did to become a cheerleader.

We left and I had to ride naked to wherever we were going. I knew it wasn’t out of town like Brandi told my parents, but I wasn’t sure where it was that she was taking me to suck cocks. I had to do the whole team in one day. That would be a lot of cum in my belly since I have to swallow about twenty-five loads of male sperm after sucking their cocks.

We road in silence for a while and then Brandi said, “My hot little slut, this is going to be so much fun. Well fun for everyone but you. Today you will suck every cock given to you and I don’t want to hear any complaints. Just do as I say, and you will be safe.”

I didn’t say anything and just thought about sucking off that many boys. It isn’t right for anyone to suck that many cocks and I don’t want to do it. But I will do whatever it takes so my secret doesn’t get out. As I was thinking about what I had to do, Brandi said, “Hey slut, open those legs up so I can see my cunt better. I want you horny while you suck cock today so start playing with my cunt.”

I almost put my hand to her pussy but then remembered what it says on my cunt. It doesn’t belong to me. She owns it and the words on it say your cunt. Everyone else owns my cunt and I just carry it around for them. I know someday I will be taking cocks in it, but I have no say what happens to her cunt.

I opened my legs so she could see it better and then started playing with it. I enjoy playing with my cunt when I’m alone in bed. Being in a car with Brandi is not the place to be masturbating. I just did what she wanted me to do and had my fingers rubbing my cunt for her. I would do anything she wanted just so mom and dad don’t know I’m now there little slut.

Brandi giggled at what I was doing, knowing if she said to do it, I would. We drove a little longer and then she pulled off the highway onto a dirt road. Once on the road, she said, “Remember slut whatever I tell you to do you’ll do it. I don’t care how you feel about doing whatever I want so, make sure it gets done unless you want your parents to see you naked and being a slut in school.”

I said, “Yes, I will do whatever it takes so they don’t know. It would kill them if they knew I was a cocksucker and pussy licker. So, I will be sure I suck every cock given to me today and any other day.”

“Good girl. We are almost there so get ready to have a belly full of cum when you go back home.” She told me.

It was just a short time later when she pulled into a large field. I saw several cars parked on one end and when I looked farther I saw several people walking around. Mostly all boys but I noticed some girls too. The girls were all cheerleaders and there to watch the show. I wondered what else they would be doing with the boys.

Brandi parked the car and said, “Get your fingers out of my cunt and follow me.”

I didn’t want to stop playing with myself. I wanted to cum, but she wants me horny today and now that I had been fingering my cunt I was very horny. But I stopped, pulled my fingers away, licked them clean and got out of the car.

I walked behind her and when she stopped, I was beside her. She said in a very loud voice, “Attention everyone. Today my slut wants to suck every hard cock here. She says the football team is great and he wants to taste every one of you. She will take each of you in her mouth and down her throat then suck you till you cum for her. She will swallow every load put in her hot little mouth. I hope you boys are ready.”

I heard the boys all say they were ready as they started getting their cocks out for me to suck. Then Brandi said, “Fred will be her first cock of the day and then you guys can have her. Is Fred here?”

Someone said, “Yes he is and ready for a good blow job.”

“On your knees bitch and get ready for your first cock.” Brandi ordered.

I just did as she said and was on my knees waiting for a boy to stick his cock in my mouth But none of the boys came to me. I just waited and then I saw something I didn’t like. Someone was leading a dog toward me.

I looked at Brandi and almost got up to run away. She said stay where you are slut. The first cock of the day will be Fred, who happens to be the teams mascot. I said every boy on the team gets his cock sucked and he is a part of the team. Either suck his cock and swallow his cum or mom and dad find out what you are.”

I tried to beg her not to make me have sex with a dog, but she said, “You will do it or else.”

The man leading the dog got to me and told it to lay down and roll over. Once he was on his back, Brandi said, “Put your hand where is cock is and rub him. His cock will pop out in just a few short strokes. You will continue playing with his nice cock until it is all the way out of his sheath. Then you will bend over and take it in your mouth and suck it just like you would any other cock.”

“Please Brandi I can’t do this. Please don’t make me suck off a dog.” I begged some more.

“You will suck a dog’s cock, or your parents will know everything. They will see you asking others to strip you naked and walking around school showing everyone everything. They’ll see you sucking cocks and eating pussy. They’ll hear you cussing and everything else you have done. So, do as I say, or I will send them everything. One last chance before the videos and pictures go out to everyone.” She told me.

She has me by the balls and I can’t do anything to stop her except to suck his nasty cock. I’ll do it but won’t enjoy it one bit. I started playing with him down where I thought his cock was. I rubbed his skin a few times and soon, the little red head of his cock started coming out. It looked gross and slimy, and I just knew I was going to be sick if I took it in my mouth.

It kept growing and soon was as big as any cock I had seen. I now know why they call it a red rocket. It was red and slimy. Nothing like a mans cock. I had it in my hand stroking it and it felt weird. But I did what she wanted.

After a short time of stroking his cock, Brandi said, “Now, bend over, give it a kiss and put it in your mouth. Hold his cock at the base so he can’t force his knot into your mouth. Once it is in your mouth take it all the way and he will fuck your face until he cums. You will feel some liquid coming out, but it isn’t piss. That’s his pre cum to lubricate his bitch so he doesn’t hurt himself.”

Before I did anything I looked around and saw everyone watching the show. The other cheerleaders all had cameras and was videotaping everything I did. Just one more thing my parents can’t ever see. Their sweet little girl sucking a dog’s cock.

I did what she said and soon had his cock in my mouth, and I was going down on him. Once I had it in my mouth, it didn’t taste all that bad but just the thought of having a dog in my mouth was gross. I went down all the way until my lips hit my hand where I was holding him. I felt the knot on the other side, and it seemed to be getting bigger all the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.