Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“The doors to the bathrooms and your closet will be padlocked. We’ll be on the honor system on the cupboards and fridge, but I will be paying close attention to the inventory,” I said as I handed her a sheet of paper that outlined her daily schedule. I told her it didn’t have set times because I would not expect her to check the schedule. I will remind her.

Morning:

Bathroom break 5-10 minutes

Brush asshole, cunt, and mouth with cum/toothpaste and sing/affirmations as needed, Five-minute wait

Shower, shave cunt, apply make-up, do hair.

Breakfast: On all fours, no hands, breakfast food, one dollop from condom.

Afternoon:

Bathroom break 5-10 minutes

Twenty minutes of masturbation (no orgasm)

Lunch: On all fours: Dry dog food mixed with Froot Loops, one dollop from condom.

Evening:

Bathroom break 5-10 minutes (outside) in Bitchy mode under the lamppost

Twenty minutes of masturbation (no orgasm)

Dinner: On all fours: canned dog fixed/mixed with tuna fish

Mom seemed disappointed as she read it. I told her that this was just a rough draft. “At times, I will invite you to sit at the table and eat with me. However, you should assume this is what you are eating. I’ll direct you what food to prepare me.”

“What if I have to pee and I’ve already used my bathroom break?”

“You will plead and beg and dance around while I film you, and if you seem convincing enough then I’ll allow it. I may even ask the fans that are online to decide your fate.”

Mom’s eyes twinkled mischievously. She still seemed a little upset that this was now all the time. “I may have created a monster in you,” she said. “I thought I only had to brush my teeth for a week like that?”

“I think it should be part of your daily routine, speaking of which, serve me breakfast, put the food in your dog bowl and pour yourself some water. Then go get your toothpaste and two condoms, carry the condoms in here in your mouth, with your tooth brush and get lathered up.”

“I am brushing in the kitchen now?”

“Bathroom is off-limits without permission to cum dumpsters like you. Everything you do should be out in the open so it can be recorded and ridiculed for your viewers! Now let’s see it, cunt!” I started recording the moment she returned. My mom had two condoms and a toothbrush in her mouth. She was carrying the tooth paste.

“Hello my Only Fans,” she held up the Tooth Paste and nearly dropped the condoms in her mouth as she waved. I told her to turn around and brush her nasty asshole first.

Mom showed the camera how she applied the toothpaste and the cum while holding the second condom in her mouth. She bent over and spread for the camera so that she gave me a perfect view of her cunt lips and her pink asshole. She began scrubbing it.

“How do you keep your asshole from hurting after all the cocks you take up there?” I asked.

“I’ve developed a callous, Sir,” she joked. “You could probably put some Lidocaine like they use at dentist offices on there if you plan to stretch me out today,” Mom teased playfully as she let us watch her scrub that asshole with the white paste. Her tender skin would begin to sting soon from the toothpaste.

“No, you are a pain in the ass, so you will FEEL every inch forcing that shit hole open, whore,” I said.

“Should I stay like this or turn around and face the camera to scrub my cunt, Sir?” Mom didn’t even have anything funny to say in response to what I said about stretching her out. I hoped I didn’t come across too cruel.

“Turn around and squat down, knees as wide as they can go, show us your pee hole, and scrub not only the labia but fuck yourself with the brush in the pee hole,” I said.

My mom mouthed the words “Ouchy” but complied. “I would like to thank the viewer who asked for this custom video. You asked for me to do it seven days in a row and my son thought it would be good if I make it part of my daily routine. I hope it doesn’t bore you to see my stretched out cum dumpster flapping like this,” Mom addressed the camera enthusiastically.

She reminded me of a happy weather girl telling everyone how sunny it was when she talked to the camera like she was.

“Hold your cunt flaps wider with one hand and tell them why I decided that.”

“You should all probably know that my son and I made an agreement. He is an adult, and he lives with me. I am terrible at business and computers and just about everything other than handling cocks. He was kind enough to agree to manage the household and the websites. It should be obvious by now that I am not the one who makes these videos. That takes real skill. In exchange for his help, I agreed to be a cum dumpster and do whatever he tells me. In case you are wondering, this is all voluntary between two adults. Yes, we are blood-related, but that’s our business. Someone suggested that maybe I am blackmailed into doing this against my will. Nope, not at all. I love sex, and I really am a filthy bitch and a cum dumpster. I’ve just been doing it in private for so long. This is the first time I have ever been asked to perform in front of an audience.”

My mom really got that brush up into her pee hole. I saw the look of anguish on her face as she fucked herself with the tip.

“My son doesn’t have any blackmail on me. My reputation means nothing, and I don’t have anything worth holding on to. I’ve been a month away from eviction most of his life because I can’t seem to plan very well. This Only Fans site means a lot to me because I am flattered that people like you give a shit enough about me to watch me poke my pee-hole and give me a chance to amuse and entertain you. I am lucky to be down there in front of the camera and I am thankful you all decided to sign up. I hope you send more creative requests like this, and if you do and I look like I am dancing around because the toothpaste is starting to burn my asshole, just know that I am not going to be mad at you for enjoying it. That’s why I am in front of the camera,” Mom said.

That wasn’t at ALL what I wanted or expected her to say. It was so much more than I could have expected. I planned to make that a default clip so people would see that my mom was doing this all voluntarily. It was such an impromptu and natural speech that I doubted she could have given it again and said the same things just as she had.

“Brush your filthy mouth, tramp,” I said. My mom remained squatting and held her pussy open as she brushed her teeth with the cummy/toothpaste that remained on the brush.

“That was a good speech, and I will share it with the fans, but I meant, why are you doing it from now on?”

“Because you said so,” she shrugged as she brushed. That was a fair answer. I hadn’t made clear why I felt there needed to be consistent rules.

“You are to expect no privacy, I’ll film you night and day and I may order you to brush anytime, but you’ll do it at least once every morning because it’s now part of your daily hygiene regimen, just like shaving the stubble off that worn out pussy. You can paint your nails once a week. I’ll tell you when, what color and how I want you to paint them. You do what I tell you and when I tell you. You don’t have to think, you can just be a cum-eating bimbo,” I said.

“Thank you, Sir,” Mom said politely as toothpaste ran down her chin and onto her tits, as she finished. “May I sing now?” she asked as she showed me her mouth was fully brushed.

“Today, I want you to stand up and perform jumping jacks while singing My Humps,” I said. I told our Alexa to play “My Humps” by the Black Eyed Peas. My mom didn’t know the words, but it was funny watching her jump, wave her hands over her heads while her tits bounced up and down, as toothpaste flew out of her three main orifices.

“Whatcha gon’ do with all that junk

All that junk inside your trunk?

I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk

Get you love drunk off my hump

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump

My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps

Check it out”

Mom got most of the words right after the first chorus kicked in, and made sure to emphasize that her tits were ‘humps’.

“Whatcha gon’ do with all that junk

All that junk inside that trunk?

I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk

Get you love drunk off my hump

Whatcha gon’ do with all that ass”

Mom was half-laughing by the time she got to that part of the song. I directed her to turn around, keep doing jumping jacks, but stick her ass out and shake it. I wish you could have seen it because it was a humiliating performance – the kind that is obscenely embarrassing. Mom’s lady bits were flapping, white-cummy/tooth-paste was dripping, she was sweating and singing poorly. I was laughing too.

“I’d keep her dancing but a guy is coming over to fuck the shit out of her in twenty minutes and Lori has to shower and clean up her pussy droppings off the floor,” I said as I ended the video.

Mom danced until I told her to stop. My mom rubbed her pussy in anguish and said it stung.

“Did you mean all that you said about agreeing to do whatever I said all of the time, or was that a scenario?” I said.

“I don’t think I have much choice. The paper is pretty clear that this is an all-day job,” Mom offered me a crooked grin.

“You do. You said this is voluntary and consensual on your part and I agree. I just thought it would be good if we had...”

“I’ll try it. I am just afraid that I am abandoning you as a mom totally and becoming more of a cock sleeve and a sex clown. I am enjoying it so far,” Mom reminded me that she’d try anything once – including doing things my way.

“You don’t look like you are enjoying this,” I pointed out that she was scratching her asshole and pussy.

“When athletes train their muscles ache, and they sweat and stink? Or when boxers fight, they get all beat up? They go back in the ring because there is an adrenalin rush even though there is some pain. I’ll go shower. Who is my next appointment, Sir?”

“A guy named Matt,” I said.

“I’ve fucked so many, Matts. We’ll see who he is when he gets here. Are you telling him we are doing an Only Fans and asking for volunteers to shoot content or just going to tell him that I agreed to do whatever you said and offer to let him fuck me however he wants if you can film it?”

“It sounds like we need to talk about this before I start doing it, If I start telling people this then they’ll expect it every time they come over,” I was skeptical. “I don’t think you are fully on board with it.”

“I am having fun with this, but I have never been limited in my entire life. I always do what the fuck I feel like when I feel like. That’s probably what’s got me in the most trouble, but it is the way I’ve always lived even before you were born. I say what I want, and I do what I want.”

I could understand that. Mom had been playing at obedience with me, but it was always what she wanted to do. I was having doubts about the schedule I laid out before her.

“The only thing that has ever limited me is lack of money or planning. When you told Mr. Johnson I had agreed to do what you told me if you were assertive, it really wasn’t a lie. I just didn’t know you would want me to be a cum dumpster 24/7. Do I still get an hour to fuck off if you ever call me Mom again?”

“Yes,” I replied. I’d grown pretty used to calling her anything but that. “You are still my mom, and I can tell people you are my mom, but I won’t address you as that, and if I do – then you get an hour either immediately or saved up.

“Okay then, tell him I will obey your every command, okay, Sir? Let me go shower. I smell like poop,” she laughed. “Can I brush for real?” She asked as she went into the bedroom.

I was tempted to say no. “Yes, for now,” I said. I locked up the other bathroom and her closet while she showered. I opened her bathroom door quietly and filmed her in there singing “My humps, my lovely lady lumps, what you gonna do with all that ... Sir?”

“Just making sure you aren’t playing with yourself without permission,” I said.

“I’m afraid to wash my hair, Because I might open my eyes and find someone standing there! People say I’m crazy, just a little touched, But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much! That’s why ... I always feel like somebody’s watchin’ me, And I have no privacy, I always feel like somebody’s watchin’ me,” Mom changed her song to some other old 80’s song. I left the door open and went about her room.

She was still in there blow-drying her hair and shaving when Matt arrived. He was a Hispanic guy with, a pot belly, looked like he was in his late 30’s. short hair and balding, and dressed like he was coming from a job at a cell phone store. He seemed pretty mild-mannered by the look of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.