Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs - Cover

Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pam and I get together with friends we met online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Nudism  

"Having fun, guys?" Pam and Jennifer stepped nude out onto the patio, having obviously been home long enough to strip. Pam walked over, leaned down and gave me a kiss.

"Mmm. You smell like pussy," she said. She knelt beside me, leaned over and vacuumed my cock into her mouth briefly. "Taste like it, too," she said, smacking her lips as she stood up. "Looks like you win, Jennifer."

"Told you so!"

"We made a bet," Pam explained. "Jennifer bet me you'd be fucking one of the twins before we made it back home. You owe her a hundred dollars. And you have to cook supper tonight."

"What?" I spluttered. "You lost the bet. Why do I have to pay?"

The twins had rolled apart and were watching the exchange. Both started giggling.

Pam gave me a wry grin. "You did the fucking." Damned female logic!

"Girls!" Jenn called. "If you're, um, finished, come help me put the groceries away." The twins didn't groan or otherwise complain, they just hopped up and followed their big sister into the house. A moment later, Todd excused himself and also went indoors, leaving Pam and I alone on the patio. My wife knelt at my feet, her hands rubbing up and down my thighs.

"So," she said, wrapping her hand around my cock and slowly stroking me. "Which one did you fuck?"

"Karen. You pissed?"

Pam barked a short laugh. "Don't be silly. We came here to spend a weekend with our friends and fuck. You fucked. What's there to be pissed about?" Her tone turned serious. "Just don't play favorites. You know you're going to have to fuck Lisa now, too, if she wants you to."

I groaned, not from what Pam said, but because she leaned forward and very slowly and deliberately sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat until her nose was firmly up against my pubic bone. Equally slowly, she drew back, sucking and swirling her tongue, until my helmet popped out of her mouth again. She grinned at me, eyes sparkling.

"Of course, with all the teenage pussy available around here, I don't guess you have any dick to spare for your old wife..."

"Oh, I might manage to find some." My cock jerked in her hands, rigid now.

"Oh, goody!" she exclaimed, turning around on her knees and bending over to present me with her big soft ass. "Up my butt? I'm in the mood, and while Todd's a great fuck, he's a little too big to be comfortable in my ass."

Pam loved anal sex, probably even more so than I did, and it was a frequent part of our sexual repertoire. I got down on my knees behind her and smeared some coconut oil on her tight little pucker as well as my stiff cock. Her pussy was soaked, and I used fingertips to bring that moisture into play as well, dragging her juices up over her rosette. She moaned, wiggling her ass at me.

I knew exactly how she liked it. I got the my cock pressed tight up against her puckered rosebud, then pushed firmly past it until just the head was inside her. I stopped, holding myself in position, and she slowly pushed herself back on my cock until my balls nestled up against her wet pussy lips. We both moaned and stopped to savor the moment.

Pam moved a hand between her legs, reaching back to cup my balls briefly, then began slowly massaging her clit. I drew back just about an inch or so, then pushed back into her, hard. She grunted, and again, I pulled back just a little, and power-stroked back into her. I kept repeating, the slow draw back then the hard plunge into her clenching nether passage, each time pulling back just a hair farther.

My wife had started up a steady litany. "OH! God I love it when you OOF! fuck my ass that UNG! way! Hammer me babe OH! fuck that ass OW! fuck it hard UNG!..."

By now I was stroking half my length in and out of her and her words trailed off into a keening wail as she began to cum. I pounded into her hard now, with long, full-length strokes as her orgasm rocked her, riding the waves with her. I was in no immediate danger of cumming myself thanks to my earlier exertions with Karen, so I just enjoyed watching and feeling Pam cum, and I slowed as she came down, panting.

"Oh my GOD!" chimed the twins in unison. They appeared next to us.

"Mr. Ben, are you in her BUTT?" cried Karen, incredulous.

"Doesn't that hurt, Ms. Pam?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," Pam growled, "It hurts so GOOD," as I continued to slowly fuck her ass with long, deep strokes. "You girls want a closer look?"

"Yes, please!" Twinspeak.

"OK. One of you slide up under me and you can watch from below."

Heh. I liked how Pam thought. Karen quickly squirmed up under my wife in a 69 position and Pam, being Pam, locked her lips on the teenager's cunt.

"Come here, Lisa," I said, and got her in position, on her knees to my side, her cheek resting against the top of Pam's plush ass, putting her face mere inches from the action. With one hand grasping Pam's hip, and the other exploring Lisa's firm young tits, I stroked in and out of my wife's clenching ass, going faster now. My balls were slapping up against her pussy and Karen's nose, and I frequently felt Karen's flickering tongue on my balls or the underside of my shaft.

Lisa started, then moaned and relaxed, and I looked to see that Jennifer had come outside, and was down on her hands and knees, working her tongue into her little sister's ass from behind. Todd was behind Jennifer, working his big dick into her pussy.

For the next several minutes, the sounds of groans, grunts, moans and wet slapping and slurping filled the air. Pam was building to a another big one, her entire body vibrating. Lisa's face was flushed. My nuts drew up. Karen squealed and Pam exploded, screaming into the teen's cunt. Her ass clenched on me, and I was there.

I pulled out of my wife's tight asshole barely in time, and splattered my first thick rope of cum against Pam's pussy lips, where it dripped down into Karen's eager mouth. I shifted my aim, and my second shot painted Lisa's cute face before I could get the head of my jerking cock between her lips. She took it without hesitation, locked on and sucked hard, shuddering as she started to cum as well, and I happily finished unloading in the fifteen year old's mouth. Jennifer let out a shriek, and Todd flooded his wife's pussy with a bellowing roar.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.