2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 39: Executing Carly's Plan

It had been an exciting weekend ... the session with Maria all but convinced me that her only desire was to be touched and treated like a woman, rather than trying to leverage some sort of personal agenda. Even bigger than that was spending the important time with Carly on Sunday, and getting her agreement (and more) that we could continue to meet with and explore possibilities with other girls.

When I got out of the shower and sat down for breakfast Monday morning, my Mom was already finishing up in the kitchen. She casually said... "OH, by the way, while you were in the bathroom, some girl called and asked for a ride to school ... I think her name was ' Carla ', or something..." Then she left the kitchen to get herself ready for the day. I called Carly, and she confirmed that her Dad had gone into work early and it would be great if I could pick her up ... I asked her for 20 minutes to get there, and hung up the phone.

My sweetheart came running out of her house, and down the walkway from her door to the curb ... on this cold morning, once she got in she had to unwrap the scarf around her head so I could see her smiling face, once we were underway. At the first stop sign, we looked at each other and then kissed, still feeling the warmth of our steamy session yesterday. Then Carly took the lead..."Do you still want to do what we talked about?" I carefully responded, "Yes, if you're sure..." She said she had talked to Carmen for over an hour Sunday nite, and that she was now fully ready for us move forward. "Of course, I reminded Carmen that she is welcome to be with us anytime she wants ... OK?" Carly asked, as she rubbed my leg. "She is our special girl, and SHE gets a free pass to anything we do...", I confirmed. Carly smiled as she looked forward. As I reached the campus, I took Carly to the parking lot, so she could get out and run into the Gym to keep warm. As I parked the car a street over I thought back to Saturday, and shook my head to myself that – Maria and I had not kissed, or made love. And with the new rules – which I was ready to carry out to keep Carly happy – I wasn't sure if either would ever happen. Then again, maybe Maria considered that our meeting was a one-time proposition.

I was thinking ahead to the school day, as I got halfway across the parking lot ... then a somewhat familiar voice called out "David, would you mind?" ... It was Maria, about six cars down the row. I could see a box sitting on the top of her trunk, and quickly figured that she was leaning back into her backseat to get something else. I walked over, and even though she didn't look me in the eye, she confirmed that she'd like for me to help her carry a couple of boxes of paperwork into the Counselors' Offices. It was still very early, and we were lucky that the custodian was at the main wing door, to let us in the building. We got to the admin offices, then Maria led the way into her desk area. We were the only ones in that part of Admin. She nodded for me as to where to put my box, she put hers on top of it, then she went toward the wall hooks, quickly removing her long jacket. And, for the first time in memory, I saw her in a Dress. The dark blue dress was down to her knees, and very sporting, yet tasteful. Before she could comment on my staring at her, I said "ummm, very, very nice..." She cheerfully commented that Sunday was a day of working on school paperwork at her house, but that her mind was still on Saturday...

I smiled, and told her that I hoped she felt a lot better. I started to back out of the office, but she sat down at her desk, asking me to look at something with her. I approached her desk, but she motioned me around to her side, to look at some sort of little flyer that she had prepared. I did look at the flyer over her shoulder, but I could also see down the front of her dress, when she leaned forward a certain way ... Maria had also arranged her legs off to the left side of her seat, one folded over the other, with her dress worked up to maybe six inches above her knees. "Do you like it... ?" she asked, turning completely around to get my opinion. I knew what she was getting at, so I took a good look at her above and below ... smiled ... and said what she wanted me to say... "I like it very much..." Maria paused, reached down and adjusted – but did not pull her dress down toward her knees – eyeing me the entire time. She said, "do you have time to call me tonight? ... we can talk a little more, if you want..." I accepted her proposal, and with the first bell and people beginning to show, I got myself to homeroom.

After the first two periods, I saw Carly at a distance. When our eyes met, she motioned me over with a wave. "Can we meet for Lunch?" she asked ... that was an easy "YES" for me ... so in another hour, I was out the side door of A wing, and looking for my girl ... it had warmed up a little, but it was nevertheless another cold winter day. Carly snuck up behind me, gave me a finger in my ribs, then took my hand and led us back inside the building, to sit in an empty classroom... "It's OK, I got permission from my Teacher... ", she assured me, as we took a couple of desks well away from the door.

I could see that my girl was excited... "OK, I need to tell you something... " she exclaimed, taking my hand in both of hers... "Anything you want..." I told her. "I've been thinking a lot about our ' plan ', and maybe we should talk more about it..." I nodded, and smiled back at her. Carly took a deep breath and said "I know that you like Laura a lot ... and I get excited when I think of her too ... sooooo, would you want ' us ' to keep in touch with her... ?" I snickered at her very careful choice of words, but then gave her a slow, but energetic nod of "yes"... "Good", Carly answered. "She's a great lover, andddd ... well, I just thought it would be fun to see her again..." I saw that Carly had more to say, so I kept listening.

"And, there are a couple of girls here at school ... one 7th grader especially ... that I have ... well, I'm just wondering about..." I took both her hands in mine, and gave her the green light to set up any situation she wanted for the two of us – but, to be careful who she talked to. Just the thought that my Girl would be so bold to take this kind of initiative really got me excited ... so much, that I got a set of sensations in my pants. I said, "but you know who comes first, right?" Carly smiled at me, knowing I was talking about Carmen... "well, would you mind if us two girls still have our little special moments together... ?" I gave her a resounding kiss – a no-no in school – then I told her... "Of course, but at least let me know when and where, so I can come watch..." Carly giggled, then said she'd get back to me ... then I suggested that she leave first – as I still had a situation down below that I needed to address, before trying to stand up and walk down the hallway.

I sat back in the desk and thought about so many scenarios that could take place, if we were good at our new plan together. I thought of watching Laura & Carly in a passionate 69, I visioned Carly & Carmen being all over each other ... then I had a flashback of the session with Maria ... and wondered if something like that could take place, with three of us instead of two. The warning bell for 4th period snapped me out of all that, and I completed the school day – then I recalled that I might need to give round trip shuttle service to Carly ... when I saw her coming out after the final bell, she spotted me, ran over and put her arms around me ... and I got maybe two words out before she blurted out... "Yes, give me a ride... !" We walked to the Car, then agreed that there was really no hurry to take her straight home. So I wheeled to the north, and started motoring toward the Lakes ... and this time, I picked a spot for us to stop and take in the scenery that was far, far away from the spot I'd shared with Kim.

Carly worked her way the final six inches over to join me, then started getting animated again about the new adventures. "I talked to one of the two girls I was telling you about ... she's a little shy, but she did say that she likes you, and 'might' be willing to watch us make love..." I whirled around and looked at her glowing face, and said "Girl, you do NOT waste any time, do you... ?" Carly gave me a slow, calculating "no" shake of her head, then kissed me really long and hard. She put her warm face into my neck, saying... "it's mostly about getting to spend more time with you ... but, I do admit to being curious about girls too ... I guess it all started with Bev..." "Right before it moved to my basement, right?", I threw in. That got me an additional squeeze, as we continued to hold each other ... Then I proclaimed, "But, just be careful – if you're in a scheduling mood with this girl, try not to pin us down for Thursday..."

Carly looked at me with wondering eyes ... then I let her know that "we" would be seeing Laura, during ... and immediately after her little practice race on Thursday at Womens College ... Carly's mouth fell open as she blinked ... so I took that opportunity to put my tongue to work on her ... Soon we had both sets of hands working, finding each others' bare skin underneath two layers of clothing. "But you're missing the view, Baby..." I reminded her. Then I turned her around so she could get a great look out across the Lake ... then I loosened her slacks enough to get my hand into her panties and pussy. After I got her reaction, I pulled my hand out and made a big deal out of putting those fingers in my mouth, then she took my hand and put them in her mouth too, before shoving my hand back into her panties. I worked very slowly on my girl, doing something we'd really never done together, until I felt her legs close hard on my hand, and squirm to get her climax... "I love you so much", I reminded her... "I love you too, please don't ever leave me..." Carly whispered back... "Fuck me Thursday?" she asked. "If I can wait that long..." I told her as I held her tight again.

I got Carly home well in advance of her Dad's arrival, then headed home. When my Mom summoned me into the kitchen to help get dinner on the table ... she chose the opportunity to "beg" on me... "So, I'm assuming you gave that girl a ride home, too? ... you know, it's bad enough that you're driving around town in a car, and you're still in Junior High school, but you don't want people to see you driving girls around all the time..." I curbed my tongue, then told her... "Look, good people help their friends out ... you need groceries, I drive there, pick them up, and bring them home ... if somebody – anybody who I like needs a ride, I'm there ... OK?!?" She got my drift, but then she added " ... just doesn't look good..." Yet, as I was putting dishes and platters of food on the table, I did a quick replay of the events that took place TODAY in the CAR, and just a few days earlier, at the GROCERY STORE. That, I figured, was "getting the last laugh..."

I made the short trip up the hill well after I finished the dishes. I stole a blanket from the bedroom, and draped it over me as I dialed the number, while sitting on the kitchen floor. Maria answered, and seemed glad to hear from me..."so, I take it you liked my dress today?" I told her yes, that it was very, very sexy. "Buttt, I would really like to show you a lot more, soooo ... when can I... ?" I grinned to myself, then I said... "OK, honest question ... ready?" Maria paused, but then said, "alright..."... "Tell me exactly what you would want to happen, the next time we see each other..." Maria said, "hmmm ... I think you want me to beg for it ... but, OK, I'll tell you ... I want us to get completely naked, feel each other all over, then I want you to FUCK ME ... slow and easy at first – but, if I decide ... I may want you to do it harder later..." "Wow, you've thought this out... !" I commented. "But, silly boy ... you gave me so much to think about..." I could sense Maria grinning on her end, and I'm sure she was having the same thought... "Tell you what, how about I take some paperwork over to ' The Inn ' after school tomorrow, then if you're in the neighborhood, come by and see me there..." Maria was being so bold, I make a quick plan in my head, and said, "Same plan as before ... suppose I get there about 3:30 ... that good for you... ?" She said of course ... but then I added that I might have a small surprise for her, too... "ummmmm, I like surprises..." she remarked. "OK, see you there..."

I took a second to call Laura, to let her know I'd be at WC on Thursday, rain or shine ... she reacted playfully, saying, "should I get a shower before you pick me up... ?" I reminded her of the discussion we'd had about such a day as this, and said... "Don't you dare..." She laughed, then I told her ALSO that I would have a surprise for her. Laura tried to weasel it out of me, but I just told her to trust me – she'd like it ... She was starting to laugh again when I hung up.

The last call was to Carly, who was happy that I called her so soon. "Tomorrow we have a very special appointment, sweetheart..." She giggled and said, "already??". I told her yes, and suggested that she ask her Mom if she could be a little late to come home after school tomorrow – to just make up a story that would buy us

some extra time. She perked up still a little more, saying, "OK, I'll think of something ... so you'll be here at 7:45 tomorrow morning... ?" I responded "Ohhhhh, yes..." Then we laughed and hung up.

I couldn't wait for Tuesday morning, to see Carly's smiling face. She must have been watching out for me, for as I was coasting to a stop in front of her house, she came jogging out. Her Mom called out to her with something, Carly nodded, then I noticed that her Mom waved out to me in the car – and I figured that was a good sign. Carly jumped in, and announced..." WE are having a Study Session later at Carmen's house, and MAY stop at McDonalds for our dinner – that will put me home ... at about 7pm, OK... ?" I smiled at my girl, and I grinned at her resourcefulness. We got our laughs in as I drove in the direction of school, but then she started hammering me about the surprise – "but if I told you, there would be no surprise ... would there?" I proclaimed. Then she started asking for hints ... so I finally relented, once I had parked the car just short of campus. As I took the keys out, then opened the door on my side, I told her "it's something like when I had you and Carmen come over to introduce you to Kim..." then before she could get her thoughts together, I added "and we both know how good that worked out, right... ?" Carly had a funny look on her face when I got to her door, but said "well, we need to start somewhere..." then she thought a little more..."just tell me, will we BOTH enjoy it?" I assured her that we would.

Afternoon came, and after a (too damn) long day of classes, Carly and I met and worked our way out to the car. I'm sure that she was itching to ask me more, but my girl just smiled and watched to see where we were headed. When we reached the area of Motel Row alongside South 29, I stopped a couple of buildings down the street, at a new gas station. I jumped out of the car, and went inside to talk to the attendant. "I need a favor ... would you consider letting me park my car there (pointing to it) for the next 2-3 hours... ? " At first he was hesitant, but then I asked in a different way, this time letting him see a $5 bill in my palm ... as an incentive. Then I quickly nodded out to the beautiful girl he could see in the black Falcon ... He took the $5, and said, "sure, Bud ... can't blame a guy for wantin' to get ahead ... lock 'er up, and I'll keep an eye on things 'til ya' get back..." I smiled, thanked him, then went out to Carly, who was surprised when I asked her to get out ... We moved along the sidewalk, then I took us behind the Greensboro Inn, until we reached Maria's car ... this time the note in the floorboard said "232" ... so I took Carly upstairs, where we knocked at Maria's door. The door opened, I went inside, then Carly followed closely behind.

"Hi, thanks for ... OHHHH, wait a minute..." Maria spouted out. Carly immediately took a step backward herself. Then I took a good look at Maria, who was casually decked out in a men's long T-shirt, that covered her from her neck to halfway down her legs, just short of her knees. Maria made a move to cover up, then decided to step over to the bed and get under the cover, for protection. Carly sat down at one of the two chairs at the small dining table, and slid back as far as she could. "You know who this is, don't you... ?" I said to Maria. Carly was still trying to remember where she might have seen this woman ... I looked at Carly, and admitted "we've been here once before...", then I turned to Maria to ask her to explain to Carly how that happened. Maria gave me a stern look, fumed a little ... but then she turned to my girl, and started to give an explanation. Carly soon knew of our being discovered together in the car a few days ago, Maria's unusual request, and how I had responded. Once I felt that Maria had explained herself sufficiently, I turned and said to Carly, "now it's only fair to tell Maria about us, right... ?" Carly looked at me for the first time in a few minutes, and agreed. I picked up the ball, confirming what she had known about us, and adding the individual pieces that led us here on this cold afternoon. "Since I was with you, Carly and I have reached a decision ... that when moments like this come up, we'll talk about them, and decide if we want to act on it.

Maria had her protest ready ... saying "but I've never been with another woman, and I'm not sure ... I mean, I just don't know if I'd ever ... well..." I assured her that Carly and I had as part of our agreement that Carly could just watch, and we absolutely would not put any pressure on Maria to be with another girl. We all three looked at each other for a moment, then I observed "we appreciate that you were here early enough to turn the heat on – it's COLD outside..." I laughed as I started undressing, with both sets of eyes on me. I then went over to Carly to give her a nice kiss, before climbing into bed and working myself behind Maria, at the headboard. The secretary didn't resist, but was very tense – just as I expected. Once I got behind Maria, I worked my hands up under her oversized shirt, to get a nice grip on her breasts and those pointed nipples ... I watched as Carly relaxed just a little, then I started telling my girl, right in front of Maria, about every detail of our first time at the Inn.

I motioned for Carly to come and sit at the foot of the bed, and keep listening. She slowly came over and sat there, and I could feel Maria's reaction when my fingers went to work on her nipples again. I expanded my fingers to take in each of Maria's tits, then asked both girls if they were okay now ... Carly thought about it, then lowered herself down to one elbow, across the foot of the bed ... I went to pull up on Maria's shirt, and she let me take it off. Then I went back to work on her, felt her deeper breathing pattern, then was delighted when she put both arms up behind her to hug me as best she could ... Carly was now watching each and every little move I made with Maria, even apparently enjoying when Maria reached underneath the cover to feel up and down the outside of my leg ... I could feel Maria softening up, and Carly's eyes told me she might be doing the same thing emotionally. "Maria's already said how pretty she thinks you are..." I threw in when I thought the moment was right...

I told both girls, "y'know, I'd really like to lick her nipples ... and another thing, we didn't even kiss during that first visit ... Maria instinctively dropped her hand down on my cheek when she heard those words. "But, I have to say first ... because you are my true love, I'd give you the opportunity to do both those things right now, if you want..." Carly slowly stood up, tossed her jacket into the chair, kicked her shoes off, and approached us at the head of the bed. I took my hands from Maria's tits so my girl could see them again, then she instinctively leaned forward and kissed each of Maria's nipples softly ... Maria started to put a hand out toward her, but I gently took that hand, and the other one, and pulled her arms back toward myself. Now Carly had full range of Maria's upper body ... I watched her put her fingers in Maria's mouth, and return them to Maria's nipples ... then she followed that with some light kisses on the rest of each tit ... Maria was now moving a little in reaction, whether she wanted to or not -- and THIS again, was the goal ... to get this woman to feel, rather than dwell on the moment any other way. As soon as Carly saw a look of confusion on Maria's face, she put her fingertips back in Maria's mouth, then followed very deliberately with a soft kiss to Maria's lips. I couldn't see Maria's face, but Carly's careful smile told me the woman was somewhat befuddled with all this...

So I said to Maria, "don't you think it's time we show her what you wanted from me the other day... ?" Maria gave a quick nod – possibly so we could move in a different direction ... one that was less threatening to her. I moved from behind her, with Carly clearing the way for us. Maria still had on her panties, so I reached inside both side panels, and rubbed her bush and clit. By this time, Maria's nerves had come to the surface, and she grabbed to hold my hands there. Once she lightened her grip on me a little, I took the waistband of her light blue panties in each hand, and with her eyes tightly shut, Maria boosted herself a little with her feet, allowing me to slip them down very easily ... Maria put her arms across her face, still trying to determine how she felt about the doing this again. I looked at her curly bush, then glanced at Carly, who was looking at it too. My stare at my girlfriend was Carly's cue to start taking her clothes off ... Then I went for Maria's pussy with my mouth, wanting to give her the feeling I had delivered to her our first time together – at the very least ... I was hard at work on Maria, moving her to put a foot on each of my shoulders, to help me get a better angle into her ... then I felt Carly reenter the bed, and start to put her hands on Maria again above me...

Maria now opened her eyes, to immediately discover two naked people working on her. Seeing Carly's tits was a turn-on that the woman had not expected. Maria put her hands on Carly's tits, to grip the full size of them gently ... I let the girls get more used to touching each other, then I finally said, "I'm ready to EAT this girl, but I still want you to kiss her first, Baby..." As I reached the end of my request, Carly was already leaning forward, and Maria's hands were beginning to work up my girlfriend's arms. I wish I could have seen more of their kiss, but I relied on the look I got of Maria putting both hands on the back of Carly's head, and bringing her in for more than just a first kiss ... Maria delivered the second kiss, now working her hands thru Carly's long straight hair. I figured that as evidence enough that we'd both be making love with our secretary on this day, so I went back hard at work on her pussy. It overwhelmed Maria when Carly turned, put her arm around Maria's neck, then dropped her right hand on Maria's clit. Now we had complete control of her.

Maria soon began to jerk uncontrollably, reacting to both her lovers. Carly would mix in a good kiss every minute or so, with Maria happy to return it. When she felt herself reaching an orgasm, she threw her arms around Carly and dug her chin into Carly's shoulder, then gave me a final thrust with her hips, before exploding with a hard scream ... After a couple of minutes of clutching, all three of us grinned at each other, with the two girls playing with each others' lips every few seconds ... Then Carly sat up a little, shook out her beautiful hair, and looked at me saying, "OK, fair is fair ... my turn..." Maria was still breathing very hard, as we switched positions ... then I moved toward her mouth with mine, for OUR first kiss ... at this point Maria lost track of Carly for a moment, answering my kiss with her tongue and very soft lips. She stopped for a second to wipe the taste of her pussy off her mouth, but I stopped her and put my lips on hers again. This time her reaction was to dig her fingers into my shoulders and back. I kissed her a few more times, then she got a look of surprise on her face, and attempted to get a look around me. I pulled away from Maria just enough so she could see Carly's entire face deep inside her legs ... Maria looked at me and shook her head "no", but gave up that thought when I pushed the back of Carly's head down, even deeper into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.