2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 16: Hi Jinks and New Acquaintances

Even though we were well in to December, the usual thoughts of Christmas were watered-down, and the upcoming holiday would likely still be spent in the shadow of the tragedy in Dallas, only three weeks ago. At that point, most local television stations continued to have the assassination as their lead story every evening at 6:00.

I had just come out of that incredible day with Vi, who experienced those "firsts"with me – that made most of anything else that had happened seem of little importance. The rest of the weekend, whenever I was alone, I'd have my own visions of "an ideal holiday" ... one of me on my knees, eating Vi, who stood over me in only black stockings that came up just above her knee, with her holding a little whip in her hand ... another of Joann & Glenna playfully vying to see who could suck me better, as they took turns engulfing my entire Dick ... yet another of Carly, Bev and I in one of those great circles, repeatedly getting each other off, but straining to give more ... one of Barb aggressively directing Sung and her two (fantasy!) sisters in riding my Dick, sitting on my face, and sucking my balls – with the director of course getting in a few licks, herself! Oh yeah ... I even had a nightmare vision of being tied to a chair in a semi-dark room, with Christy Anne striding in wearing only boxing shorts – unleashing her monster breasts at me ... slapping me repeatedly in the face with each one, while yelling, "Give up, hon! ... OR, I'll nevah Stop!"

Scrambling back to reality, I did remember that I had promised Christy Anne that I would find a guy to hook up her back yard swing to the big tree. It took a couple of days of asking around, but it turned out that the Dad of one of my classmates was the owner of a carpentry/contractor firm. My guy said he would talk to his older brother, who was now working for their Dad. On Tuesday nite, a call came in from Kurt, the "older brother". My Mom did everything she could to get rid of him, before I got to her at the phone and pleaded – "it's for me"! So I made a plan with Kurt to come to my house the next afternoon at 4pm, and we'd head over to Christy Anne's and check out everything. I didn't dare go by to see/warn Christy Anne – I figured this time to take a body guard, following her "peep show" last time. Kurt turned out to be a big, strapping strong guy, who had finished High School, but went to work with his Dad, instead of going to College. We rode in Kurt's car (first class surprise... !), and parked on the street in front of Christy Anne's house. As we went to the front door, a man – oh yeah, her husband – came to the door, then went to fetch her. I hadn't seen him since the day I had introduced myself ... so for once, he was home. Christy Anne came to the front, smiled at me, but focused on Kurt. After I introduced the two, she said we could go out back, look at the swing and the big branch, and let her know what we could do.

Kurt expertly took a look at the Swing and the branch, then climbed back down saying "Great Knockers" ... that one threw me for a second, but I recovered and told the big guy "right". Then getting some measurements, he said "You tappin' that?" I pretty much knew what he was asking, so I just muttered, "not interested, she's a little crazy ... and very married, too". He kept calculating, but said "it's never stopped me before, I mean, they all want it as much as WE do." I just laughed, saying " ... you could be right" ... So we put everything back, and then went to the back door ... Kurt previewed his next step with "watch this"...

Christy Anne was at the door in a few seconds, and she put her eyes directly on Kurt, who told her what it would take and how great it would look ... He told her "we" were busy until Saturday, when we could come in and do the job about 9am – Christy Anne suggested 9:30 was better, because "her three boys would be at Soccer already, and not back 'til about 3:30pm..." Kurt finally stopped giving her the combo stare & smile, and said, 'we'll be here... " When we reached the car, he fisted me on my left leg, saying "could you tell... ?" I thought and said, "tellll..." "She wants me really bad ... she's not getting what she needs from that jerk" So I countered with "and you can tell all that?" He proclaimed "She's on fire, and ready to be Fucked ... maybe even Saturday – you saw how she looked all over me, right?" All I could offer up was... "uhhhhh..." But by now my new contractor bud was on a roll ... We stopped in front of my house, and he said, "OK, here's the plan, pal ... I'm here at 9:00 with all the stuff we need ... then we go over there, make sure she's alone, and bring her out to give her a look at the job, then she goes in, we get it almost done, you stay there – but I go to the door, give a little knock, and if it's open, I go in, check out to see if she's free – and the rest should be easy ... don't worry about it, I GOT this. Let's just say, she gets it from ME, and then maybe both of us – you done that yet, team up on a babe?" Now it was time for me to stare, but by then, I had my right hand on the door, getting ready to jump out. I did exit, then leaned back in the open window. "NO joke, huh... ?" He just smiled and said, "I want those knockers, and then the pussy should fall right into place ... you'll see ... she's damn hot, and needs a good FUCK ... So we do a job on the tree, get things ready, then I go in and "MAYBE" change her day..." I couldn't top any of that, so I just said "guess I'll see you Saturday..."

When I walked around to the back, ready to go inside and think about Kurt and everything he was "predicting", I saw Barb sitting halfway up their back steps. I threw up my hand, but she was already walking up to the fence. That was my cue to go down and see what was up with her.

She came up with a faint smile, then told me the latest. "You remember the house where we had the good times?", then getting my nod, she kept going... "OK, and you remember too that the girl who gave me the key for awhile ... she's the real estate man's daughter ... so now, the young couple is NOT moving in, so..." and with me thinking maybe Barb was about to suggest a new adventure there for us ... she rolled on... "OK, I see what you are thinking, but this is different ... this Girl has been watching Sung & I talking at class, walking around, touching here and there, and everything else, and ... well, she KNOWS, I mean ... she thinks she has figured out that we are spending time together and maybe that we are..." I just countered with... "OK, so..." But then Barb got a bit stern, and trying to keep her composure, said "Well Mary got me to sit down with her yesterday after class, and she says she has been wondering for some time if she might like to try it with another Girl..." It was at this point that I suggested we take a seat on both our sides of the fence. "So what does it all mean? I know it's not something you really want to get out, but WHAT is this Mary friend saying?"

Barb informed me that Mary calmly admitted that she wanted to experiment ... with her ... which got me down on one elbow. "And OK, she wants you to meet her at the house, lock the door behind the two of you, and ... she can then find out ... I guess?" Barb nodded her head, and said "I just don't know how to feel about it all, it just came out of nowhere ... then I started feeling like I owed her a favor back, for getting us the house last month..." I told Barb it seemed complicated. Barb came back with "I know she loves dick and boys already, so – well I've seen her in the parking lot always with one guy or another, and they get in his car, and... " I stepped it up with " Go FUCK, is what you mean " ... then I thought I'd caught on – "she wants to bring a boyfriend there, too?" Barb stared in space for a second, but then said, "I asked her that, but she said I should bring the boy that I had there before..."

So the rest was not that hard to figure out. I asked about Sung, but Barb said she wanted to keep her away from this. I had a quick flashback of Barb's description of them "scissoring together", but Barb broke up that thought with "Sung spends any time she can with her daughter at the park, going for ice cream, shopping, all those things." In the next two minutes I carefully put together some curious-type questions for Barb, and found that she and Sung were spending a lot of time together, to watch TV, cuddle, have dinners together, and learn more about each others' needs. When I stopped that line of questions, Barb said, "OK, what do think about "doing her" with me... ? I mean, she is pretty, and you'd probably want to Fuck her anyway, and besides, I might get my hands on you at some point while we're there – and it HAS been awhile. Sitting right here I'll tell you that just talking about all this makes we want to take you in there (my basement) and Fuck Your Brains Out ... you are still the only Dick I want inside me, while I'm figuring out where I'm going..." Then, impatiently, she said, "So, why don't you just say YES, then we just go over there and get it done?"

I went into MY think tank for a second as I looked away – and with flashes of my "ideal Christmas" being shoved aside by the new curiosity over "Kurt's Plan" and "Mary's Experiment" ... I looked back at my mentor, and said "OK, let's help her find out..." Barb gave me a sideways look, then smiled and said, "I will get back to you as quick as I can..." When I slipped back up the hill, I realized that at some point in Barb's and my talk, my Mom had gone out on errands – it was a rare day that she didn't stop to BEG on me for something, especially if she thought I might be enjoying a free moment with a friend, a neighbor, talking on the phone ... take your pick. So though I turned on the TV in the living room, I left the sound off, and raring back into the recliner (HER recliner), I mulled over the events of the morning. Kurt's plan I figured was doomed to fail, but it could be interesting to watch from a distance ... there was NO WAY I would let myself get involved in a situation with a (possibly crazy) married woman, whose husband might show up at any second – and find two guys pounding his Wife in their kitchen ... UH UHN. End of story ... I figured if things went south on Saturday, with me way out at the far end of the lot finishing up the swing, I could not go wrong ... Then I shifted to this new situation with Barb. It was easier to picture ... the day would be set, we'd go there, meet this girl, and do the best we could to answer her questions – even though it might mean that I would be just standing by, watching – I knew that I really got into seeing two good looking Girls ... well, RELATE to each other.

The school week came and went without highlights, with me touching bases with Carly (hand-to-hand contact when we passed on the school yard); and catching a glimpse of Vi, who gave me the warmest wave from just up the street. Noticeably absent from the scene were Joann and Glenna, whose cars were gone from their driveways. I know, maybe those two were away, planning "My Christmas Present"! ( dream on, son ).

On Thursday, the day after Vi waved to me, I got home and decided it was time for a walk up the hill. To be truthful, I wanted to take full advantage of the next meeting with her ... and make her CUM again. I knocked at her back door, she came to answer, and opened it without any words, closing it behind her and leaning on the back of the door. I had moved maybe three steps into the kitchen, but seeing her in that pose was all I needed – I smiled as I walked into her arms for our first little "hello" kiss. That kiss led to a french one that made the trip up the hill worthwhile, since it included her left leg going up, and getting tucked around my hips. "Do you know what I want right now?" was what she whispered in my ear. "Can't Wait..." was the most obvious answer I had. Vi went straight to the couch, and started tossing cushions on the floor and – though I would have liked watching her do all the prep – I decided I'd pitch in and help. The bed cover -- in fact, more than I remembered – was now stacked at the far end of the couch, and we managed to get it all in place on our bed. Vi effortlessly stripped, showing me her perky little tits, and sat on the end of the bed ... and much to my surprise, started unbuckling my pants. She let them drop, had me step out of them, then rubbed her face across the pouch holding my Dick. She let my briefs fall and taking my Dick in both of her hands, looked up and said "I've been waiting for this all week ... I want to love you back, and make you feel good, too... ,"

My Dick was beginning to stiffen out, getting a appreciative UMMMM from Vi. "Show me what you want..." she said, rubbing the head of my Dick across her closed eyes. I knew she was going for another first ... but before I could comment, she took as much of me as she could into her warm, wet mouth. AHHHH! came from my mouth, so shocked was I at the great feeling she'd given me. Without looking up, she started licking all parts of me, saying "tell me word-for-word what to do ... that is, if you want me to Fuck You " I sucked in air, as she sucked me in, eyeing me for instructions. I took her very, very seriously ... and told her to take it inside, and slip her tongue under it ... then to open her mouth just enough where I could push it down on her tongue, on the way out. When her mouth was free – for I dragged out the time as much as I could – she smiled and kissed it on the very end. "Please tell me", I appealed to her, "do you could really like doing this?" She took me in again, this time quickly saying YES and making me feel the vibration of her single word on my shaft. I pulled out, and HAD to bend over her for a KISS. She stretched her tongue out to meet me, making the KISS shoot electricity through my entire body. I stuck around for more of her lips and tongue, with her saying "I'm not letting go..." as she squeezed my Dick.

Then when I straightened up, she started giving me little playful kisses on my stomach, just above the hair over my Dick – but STILL holding on to me very TIGHT. Then the feeling was too much for me, and even though she was NOT pumping me, I could feel something building within, and rising, and ready to shoot. It felt so good I was forced to go thru with it ... I yelled "watch out!", maybe trying to save it from splashing on her face and hair, but she opened her mouth and gave it an immediate hot target. The force was just too much, so I just started FIRING.

She jerked in reaction to the first well-aimed spurt, but closed over the next ones, as if she was trying to snuff out the flames of a fire. The more I shot, the more Dick she took. My knees were getting so weak ... I had to take hold of her shoulders to stay upright. I started falling to her left, onto the bed, but SHE STILL did NOT LET GO, following me to my back with her mouth locked on to me ... As soon as she saw me look up, she started bobbing up and down on me with a frenzy – something no woman had done to me with such intensity, ever. So I extended a hand to the top of her head, saying "more?". She mouthed an "UH HUH" that gave my shaft another humming vibration. She slowed down a little so we could both catch some air, then slowly began to build the pumping again. I realized that I did (amazingly) have more, and I told her so. She opened her mouth enough to say "I want IT", which was all I needed to hear to start cooperating and start MATCHING her efforts. When I hit peak again, I ordered her to "BE STILL, DON'T MOVE", before stopping all movement myself, so I could deliver 2-3 little spurts to her tongue. I honest to God felt my eyes roll back, and putting my hands to my face said "You're KILLING me" ... she reacted by letting go of me completely, and flipping over on her back. When I opened my eyes, she was using both hands to shove the cream back into her mouth, from her chin and cheeks. I was in a state of total exhaustion, but managed to say "How?"... "Thank you, beautiful Girl" ... she thought a few moments and said, "y'know, I feel more like a woman now than I can remember ... ever."

I put my arms around her and received her warm, sweaty body ... the only thing I could say at that point was, "I'm not sure I've got anything left to give you..." She snickered as she sank down into my chest. But sure enough, wanting this woman more than I had dreamed, I knew I was only moments from going down on her. When I then worked my way down her side and legs, only to come back up inside them with my lips, Vi adjusted the pillow – this time UNDER her head – and just faced straight up, to wait for that special touch to her pussy. I saw no reason to waste time, so I skipped up, cupped her hips very gently in my palms, and entered my tongue into a pussy with beautiful, thick hair, that was completely saturated. I explored her so very slowly, trying not to miss the tiniest of folds and creases. Her hands went to the top of my head, and I heard her say, "Davey, I told you... ' what I just did, I have been thinking about every single day this week ... I just had to show you how warm, and loved YOU made ME feel last Saturday ... you turned my day around, you turned my week around ... and – OHHHH ", making her first sound in reaction to my tongue. She arched her head up, and wrapped both legs tightly around my neck ... but not SO tight that she couldn't rub my cheeks gently on both sides. Our eyes met, and I said "more?" She flopped her head backward, and said "Oh ... HELL – OHHHH – FUCK YESSSS", then she took up the rhythm I had started. Her face started turning left and right, with her saying PLEASE a couple of times, before her mouth slowly opened wide, for a gentle, then definite scream upward into the room... "GODDDDD!" At that, I shot up her body and we locked into an embrace that just seemed would never end.

We rested a while, but never completely stopped moving our hands on each other. Then the moment came that I started kissing her again, then playing with her pussy a little, and I knew we were starting up for a final jolt together – at least I was going to TRY. I pulled her up on top of me, with her taking that wonderful position – straddling me, with her divided pussy gliding over the under side of my Dick. I played with her nipples a little, then let her lick my fingers before I continued. Then I ask her to put HER fingers on her nipples – "but I never..." SHHH, was the signal I gave her, then I took both sets of fingertips in my mouth and got them wet, before putting them on her nipples. She slowly came to know the sensation of how good they felt there, then without any direction from me, Vi switched hands to the each opposite nipple – after licking them first ... damn good student. Then I said "Lick them again", before I took her right hand and put her two central fingers on her clit ... she had plenty of moisture there, and seemed to get into touching herself, from the very start. So then she started putting her fingers in my mouth, and putting one hand up to take care of her tits, leaving the other hand to rub her clit.

The more she did it, the deeper she breathed. Until finally, she put her second hand on her clit, starting to grab herself, while lurching on top of me ... and then this wonderful 35-year old brought herself to climax, with a loud, very surprised GASP ... Before she collapsed on me, she had the presence of mind to feel my hard Dick moving, "wanting" to be put inside her. When she got me home, I rolled her over, and started pounding her. I knew that even though I might shoot a BLANK in the end, it would still feel GREAT for both of us. Vi picked up the pace, and just gave herself to our FUCK completely – hoisting her arms well above her head, and throwing her legs almost straight up, and over my shoulders. I took a top-to-bottom look at this completely beautiful, naked body in my care ... When she CAME, it was as if there was a loud BANG in the room, as we both let out a YELL. I'm not sure if I fired a complete blank, for something seemed to escape my body, and find its way into Vi. What an incredible hour, and what sweet kisses she gave me, starting at the tip of my glistening Dick, and going all the way north to my forehead! Vi made it clear to me that she was making up for all the lost time in her life. When the moment finally came that I had to leave -- or have to come up with a cock-n-bull excuse for sneaking back in after dark ... we had a few minutes of reflection time with each other, and said we'd have a special holiday meeting as soon as we could ... she lovingly said it might be the Christmas she had been waiting for...

Mercifully, Friday was a day that drained me very little, after that afternoon of hard loving ... so by the evening it occurred to me that I had heard NADA from this "Kurt", but ... sure as Hell, there he was on Saturday morning at 9:00 sharp. I had just won yet another personal victory, by getting a "work pass" on a Saturday morning, and not having to make a needless visit to that damn barber. I had even looked at the mirror when I was done showering a half hour earlier, and saw how "normal" I could look – y'know, just like the other guys who walked the face of the Earth (?) So here I was, in the car with this guy, heading over for work on the swing in Christy Anne's back yard.

Kurt pulled over down below Christy Anne's house, to get a visual angle up the hill, and check to see if it looked like "Dad and Boys" had motored to Soccer for the day. So my new "mentor" gave me the plan once again ... that we would prep the swing, he would go to – or THROUGH – her back door to report the job done, then try to sweet talk this lady into sex. I would do pick up chores, then in a few minutes, come in behind him and join them, in whatever way I could help Fuck her. The moment was coming soon for us to get out of the car, and I was getting shaky over this whole plan. Christy Anne appeared at her back door, was pleasant – AND her breasts were resplendent in a mint green top, nipples and all. Kurt elbowed me on the way to taking our tools to the tree, saying "like I said, piece of cake, this Bitch can't wait to get her hands on me..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.