That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jill had Kyle stand in the living room as if he was just a young man calling on his date. Emma descended the staircase and came into the living room.

Kyle just stood there, saying nothing, doing nothing, basically just looking at the girl who had just appeared from around a corner. Emma's dress was a lighter weight knit, in a full, deep, rich color of a chestnut, that dark red brown that one seldom sees except on unusual occasions. This was an unusual occasion to be sure. It was a sweater dress because it conformed to her body nicely, not obscenely, but certainly with some level of excitement. What made it all the more interesting was that with the conformity to her body, you could easily determine that she wore nothing under it. When combined with her long blonde hair, he could only think of one thing, and that sure wasn't dancing.

"Well???" Jill asked when he had not said anything at all.

"Would you mind if we went back upstairs for a while?"

She knew exactly what he meant. "You'll do nothing of the sort. I take it that you like the dress.

"Who cares about the dress? She's gorgeous!"

Jill was exasperated. "Men, you are all alike!"

As they walked out to the car, she reminded him of the rules for tonight and he acknowledged with a wave of his hand. As a perfect gentleman, Kyle opened the door and held it for Emma as she got in to his car, and then hurried around to his side. He repeated that task as they arrived at the school, opting to park just a little away from the massed vehicles so that he could escort her inside with some amount of flair. Kyle was surprised at the number of people that were already in attendance as they entered the area. He scanned the dance floor quickly and then the periphery for any signs of Jason or any of his other teammates but so no one that he knew well enough to join at a table.

"Let's find a table and wait for some of the others to show up. I sure don't want to have to stand up all night."

"What others? Who?"

"I don't know. Some of the guys on my team, I guess. People whose names I actually know."

Within minutes they had combined two tables to accommodate three linemen and their dates, Jason and the model and two of the third year players and dates. After making sure that not everyone would decide to dance at the same time, Emma looked pointedly at Kyle and said, "I didn't come here to sit."

Reluctantly Kyle escorted her to the dance floor and tried his best to imitate what he was seeing the others do. He moved and shook and bumped and swayed and ground his body against hers, within reason, until the music mercifully ended. A big part of Kyle's awkwardness came as a result of Emma's sweater dress. Her breasts may not have been as large as many girls her age, but her nipples were certainly sensitive, and since she was naked under her dress, every exaggerated move that she made rubbed that soft wool across their tips until they stood out proudly. That he knew that she was naked underneath may have allowed his concentration to wander somewhat, especially when she would turn, face him, and do some sort of shaking move.

They made it through three songs before Kyle led her back to the table. Emma received several compliments from the other girls; some inquiring at which store she had purchased it, and with that, they were off in their own world talking fashions and shopping. The boys' conversation was a mixture of one guy asking who a particular girl was who was on the dance floor, and some other guy answering, as if knowing her name would do either of them any good, and of football.

Curt, one of the third year players, leaned forward across the table and asked Kyle, "Kyle how in the world did you learn to run as fast as you do."

"When I was in sixth grade, I'll bet I couldn't run a hundred yards without falling over. My dad saw me running one day and suggested some changes to how my feet were landing as I ran. I made those changes and began to run without discomfort, and I could run faster and not stumble. The last time we were together, he told me that my ability to run was a gift that I should pursue and perfect and that I should consider it a duty to myself and everyone to be the best that I can be. I told him I understood what he was trying to tell me and promised that I would try to do that. He went on a trip shortly after that and I never saw him again."

Without thinking, Curt immediately asked, "Where did he go? How come you never saw him again?"

That question penetrated through the other conversations at the table as if some alarm bell had just sounded. No one said a word, waiting for Kyle's response.

"My father worked for the government. I have no idea what he did for them, or where he went on his trip. About a month later, my mother was notified that he had passed away and his body was buried in a cemetery somewhere in South America and could possibly be retrieved at some later date. That's all I know."

Realizing that his answer had just killed all conversation at their table, Kyle stood up and called Emma to join him. "Come on, they are playing a little different style of music, maybe I can do better with this."

Emma hesitated as they reached the floor and then had no choice as he reached around her and pulled her to him in a classic slower dance. But his moves did not stop with just his approach; he swirled and glided across the floor gracefully. Emma had seen people on television and in movies dance like this, but had never seen anyone do so in real life, much less with her. Her only job was to follow his moves, and follow she did, although with his hand on her waist and thumb in her lower back steering her, following was very easy. When the song ended, many of the students on the dance floor actually applauded.

For the second time that day, Emma slugged him with her fist on his shoulder, much to the surprise of the students who had just been applauding. "You turkey! You told me you didn't know how to dance!" in a voice loud enough for others to hear. Anyone that heard her laughed.

"No, you asked if I knew how to dance and I didn't answer, so then you just assumed that I didn't"

"Why do you do this to me?"

"There are so many ways that I could answer that..." More laughter.

When the music started again, he danced with her across the room, this time with her head on his chest. And again, without intending to, Kyle had come to the attention of the vast majority of girls in that ballroom, nearly every one of them wishing he would dance with them next. By now, the band was in to them, and they actually played a third slow number. Many of the people remaining on the dance floor moved back to give the couple room. Kyle put on a classic demonstration, aided in no small way by his very beautiful partner.

The band took a break and Kyle escorted Emma back to the table. Receiving assurances that she would have company while he left her, Kyle headed off to get some refreshments. Of course, along the way, several young ladies offered to be his dance partner, but he politely declined and continued to the refreshment area. From nowhere, Sarah James appeared.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?" he replied.

"With one answer to an inappropriate question at a party, you captured the hearts of every girl there. Now, within ten seconds of the band playing a song, every girl in this ballroom has moist panties wishing you would dance with her. How do you do that, without even trying?"

There was no way for Kyle to really answer that question. How could he? Instead of prolonging it, he opted for the other direction. "Are your panties wet?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.