That Summer
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As happens in late summer, the next day it was pouring down rain. There was no chance that the football practice could be held, but Emma's cheerleading practices could be held in the gym. Kyle drove her into town and dropped her off but then returned home. Jill was just coming back from getting a towel from Emma's bathroom when she met Kyle coming up the stairs.

"You look very tired."

"I didn't sleep well last night," she said.

"Yes, I know. I heard you in the hallway outside my door. Did that upset you, hearing your daughter like that?"

"Oh God, you have to believe me. I wasn't spying on you. I went to get a towel from your bathroom because I didn't have any in mine and I heard her through the door."

"You didn't answer my question, Jill. Did it upset you hearing your daughter moaning like that? Is that why you didn't sleep?" Kyle was pushing his luck here, he knew, but seeing her facial reactions to his question told him to continue. "Was it her enjoyment that kept you awake, or were you wishing that it was you under me instead of her? Is that what it was that kept you awake? Hoping that I would come to your room next?"

"Stop it, Kyle. Stop it. You are all wrong. You are way off base here."

"I mean, as you said, you haven't had sex in more than three years, and the sounds of your daughter in my bed had to bring back memories. You are an exciting woman with a body that would turn on any guy." He took her hand and pulled her, leading her to her room.

She stood there, trembling as he opened her robe and allowed it to slide to the floor. He stepped back one step to admire her breasts. Almost identical in size to Marcie's except Jill's nipples had an extra step, a ridge around the colored part that made them stand out even more. And they were already very hard. Her bush was prominent in the vee of her crotch, very dark, almost a glistening black pubic hair, very full but contained within the vee and not spreading onto her legs.

He wasted no time in guiding her backwards to her bed, and as she sat on the edge, he fell to his knees. Without a word, he moved his head to her bush, pushed her knees over his shoulders and spread her lips. Her aroma was magnetic. He thrust his tongue into her vagina and jabbed it around the rim, lapping up her juices like a puppy drinking water. After a minute he moved up slightly, sliding his tongue between her labia until it reached her clit. He stopped for a minute, surprised at the size of it, almost as big around as the end of his thumb. Quickly he returned his lips to it, sucking it into his mouth and tormenting it mercilessly. Jill moaned and cried out and her thighs slapped against Kyle's head, pounding it as she went through the throes of her orgasm.

Kyle stood up and quickly undressed. There was no need or concern to be gentle. When she reached for him with her hand, he moved it aside and stepped closer to the bed. He rubbed himself up and down her lips to moisten the tip and then pushed into her, all the way into her, in one motion.

She screamed out again, in pleasure. "Oh my God, Kyle. Yes."

He felt her muscles contract against him. Even though she had given birth to Emma, he was amazed at how tight she was. The friction on his shaft was unbelievable, especially considering how moist and wet she was inside. He held her legs pinned against her chest and began his thrusts, hard and deep, rubbing against all her magic buttons, colliding with the end of her womb, moving around so that his shaft rubbed her clit on the inward thrust. Jill came a second, and then a third time before he allowed for his own release. He withdrew but then positioned himself along her labia, thrusting up to her clit and massaging all of the nerve endings along that path until he felt her quiver and shake beneath him one final time.

They lay together for several minutes without talking. Kyle was fascinated with her nipples. He had never seen, in real life, what some people referred to as "puffies", and was intrigued by them. He played with them gently, running his finger over the tips and watching how the entire end became swollen.

"Oh, Kyle, what have we done?"

"We have done the very same thing that I do with your daughter. We have had sex, very enjoyable sex that we both wanted and needed."

"But..."

"But nothing. You can't deny that you enjoyed it, and you have to admit that you wanted it. As for me, you are a very exciting woman. Granted you are the first woman that I have ever had sex with that was older than me, but you are very, very hot and I loved being inside you, which I am going to be again in about a minute."

"Oh, no, I can't take any more."

"Yes you can. Now roll onto your hands and knees, I want to take you from behind."

Jill did as she was told, and Kyle quickly assumed a position of dominance behind her. As he entered her, she dropped her head even lower and said, "You're not going to put it in my bottom are you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.