Ronnie Delonnie Gets Juiced - Cover

Ronnie Delonnie Gets Juiced

Copyright© 2014 by caultron

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the tale of one character from the story, "Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program." Changes in Ronnie's six-month injection magnify her sex drive, and that leads to assorted problems, wild shenanigans, and mayhem.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Nudism  

I was just kinda wandering around the mall when it hit me. No reason, nothing special turning me on, just a freight train coming at me. It'd been building for a while. That's how it usually happens now and I hate it, especially in public. I never wanted it. It's gross, disgusting, humiliating, vile, and all downhill from there. I feel like a spectacle. I can change the timing a little bit but there's no way of stopping it.

Grudgingly I found an open bench, opened my blouse, and started rubbing my nipple. In seconds it went from half-hard to full, and so did the other one.

A crowd of people passed by: shoppers, people out cruising, whatever. Some didn't even notice my lewd display. Some did. If they looked at me I just looked 'em right back. It's legal, it's pretty common, I couldn't help it, I never wanted it, I never asked for it, I couldn't stop it. I just had to deal with it and so did they.

The oozing and the odor were already in high gear. To get it over with I spread my legs and started stroking there too.

A guy I'd never seen before sat down on the bench across from me and started watching and wanking. He was wearing a t-shirt, his phone, and running shoes but no pants. His cock was OK, big, probably oversized, but most guys are like that these days. Like it was a competition. It was smooth with a foreskin, no hair, no stubble, nice shape. Erect of course. Tight balls. His thumb was massaging the bottom where his fingers grazed the base of his balls. He stuck straight out.

I threw him a snide expression but kept going. It's not like I could stop.

I kept working my pussy and in less than a minute I was bucking, jerking, screaming, and practically falling on the floor. Another seizure-grade orgasm. As usual. People turned around and looked, but once they understood the situation they just then went back to their business.

I probably could have cum three or four more times but I wanted out of there. The same thing would happen again for a while but at least I could be someplace different without all the same people watching me.

The guy on the bench hadn't cum yet but he was sorta on his own anyway. A mall attendant gave me a paper towel and I wiped myself up and got out of there. I wished him well.

That's my life now, six or eight times a day, every stinking day. Ronnie the whack slut, Ronnie the public spectacle, Ronnie the cummer. I hate it no matter how good it feels for those few seconds. My old life felt better. Still, no use locking myself up at home. And to tell the truth, I was getting used to it.


It started with Donnie my perverted little brother. My mom, my dear old control-freak mom, decided he was old enough to start masturbating and then worried he might not be doing it. It was normal, she said, and she just wanted to make sure he was normal. And so she started giving him lessons and hand jobs and telling him not to wear pants around the house and it was OK to cum anywhere. That was pretty disgusting but usually I could ignore it.

Then she decided he wasn't doing it enough and told the doctor to rebalance his injection. One shot later he was horny, hair-trigger, and high capacity for the next six months. Juiced, they call it. Plus he grew a triple-sized cock.

At least after that Mom stopped pestering him. He was doing it any time, any place, even at school and the movies. Then he met some new friends and they started circle-jerking around the house, at school, and a million public places.

Mom still thought it was normal but I told her it was more disgusting than ever. That made her think I wasn't being normal. So the next time my injection was due, she had it rebalanced without telling me.

"Now Ronnie, I mustr warn you, this is going to increase your sex drive quite a bit," the doctor told me. "Just so you're prepared."

"How much?" I asked warily.

"Like Donnie," Mom answered casually.

"Mom, you want me juiced? No way! I can't be a perverted sex fiend like my gross brother! I won't do it! I'll die!" I screamed in front of the doctor.

"Well, I just don't think you're interested enough in sex. Otherwise you'd see that Donnie's just being normal. The injection is only to boost you back to normal," she claimed.

"Mom, I know other people who've been juiced and they're not normal! They're all sex fiends! Even Sheila Parks, the church freak! And if it was normal it wouldn't take a bunch of nanobots producing artificial hormones to get that way!" I shrieked in desperation.

"But Ronnie, your injection is to keep you healthy. No disease, proper weight, good muscle tone, clear complexion, all those things are natural. And you sure didn't worry about "natural" when you begged me for that red hair and those boobs," she retorted angrily.

"If being juiced up like Donnie is so great why don't you get it?" I demanded.

"OK, I will!" she agreed in a shriek.

"OK, so will I," I replied without thinking and then the nurse gave me the needle and then I wondered what I'd done.

Mom had to come back the next day for her rebalancing but at least she kept her word. She made an appointment for my dad too.

****.

So the next day I was sitting in History class and for no reason I started to heat up. First I got puffy, and then warm, then wet, then suddenly I had a terrible time thinking about anything else. My pussy was going crazy. I hoped no one else noticed but of course they did. Nobody said anything, though, because the teacher was talking.

I started to feel flush, my vaj and clit and tits went nuts, and then suddenly I was cumming from head to toe. I tried to stay quiet and did, but I still jerked around in my desk. And of course I gave out that smell.

The teacher threw me a look but heat on talking. I was hardly the first girl to cum in his class. But it was the first time for me and I was mortified and after that everybody would know. Everybody would think of me as one of those juiced-up whack sluts. Which, I sadly realized, I was.

I tried telling myself I'd done nothing wrong. It's legal and it's pretty common and I'm entitled, even if I didn't want it. Next injection I'd be eighteen and able to refuse it. But this one was still going to take six months to wear off. Was I really doomed to being a sex-crazed juicy whack slut that long? How often was this sort of thing going to keep happening?

The whole rest of the period people kept looking at me. Or at least it seemed they did. I just wanted out of there, but when the horn sounded a girl named Penny Wilshire headed me off. I'd seen her bringing herself off around school and a few other places but always stayed away because she was such a whack slut. Was I really like her now? A fucking whack slut? Fucking injection, fucking mom, fucking Donnie, but maybe I needed her. She was wearing a crop top, her phone, and sandals, nothing else. Ready access, I supposed. Crap, could I really be headed that way?

"New injection?" Penny asked me while openly fingering her cunt. "Got yourself juiced?"

"Yeah, yesterday, and the juicing was my mom's idea," I told her grimly.

"I think you're gonna like it," she told me with a smile. I wondered if she gave blow jobs. Probably. She was still fingering herself, not caring when I looked. "But it does take some getting used to."

"You mean like making a spectacle of myself in class," I asked ruefully.

"It's allowed," she reminded me "I mean, once you get the injection, they still gotta let you in class. And they know you can't hold it back."

Some consolation. Not.

"And if you cum enough at other times, you won't cum when you don't want to," she continued unabated. I could smell her by then and it was strong, strong enough to start turning me on again. Shit and what's with that? I'm not into girls. "Well, not as often, anyway. Look, some of us hang around the Whack Shack after school. You should come. I'll introduce you to everyone."

Or did she say I should cum? But I said I might.

"OK, well, I hope you do," said Penny, who still rubbing her cunt and now taking short breaths. "But right now I need to whack off before Algebra class. So see you later! Unless you wanna join me?"

I said that I didn't and let her go but I was still half turned on and getting juicy no hands. Wonderful.


I stayed juicy through English and Trig but somehow made it through without cumming again. A couple of times, though, it was close. I was giving off my scent and people kept watching me. I kept trying different things to keep it down. But the moment Trig ended I pretty much lost it and that time I couldn't keep quiet.

Mr. Scott the Trig teacher and three or four of my classmates stood around and watched me. Scott was naked as usual and had an erection. Chaz Natz, one of the students, had dropped his shorts and was working himself. The others seemed to be thinking about it. But there I was, not touching myself at all, and hotter than any of them. Then I was bucking and flexing and twisting in my seat and screaming, "Yes, yes," to beat hell. Then it came and overpowered me like I'd never felt before, not even in History class two hours earlier. Then it took a pause and hit me again, and again, and again; I don't know how many times.

When I came to the crowd had grown to eight or ten and at least half where whacking themselves. They all told me it was great and several offered me a towel. Natz, who was wiping off his leg, even offered to do the clean-up job himself. Mr. Scott reminded me to finish my homework.

No way could I keep coping with that kind of shit all by myself so off the Whack Shack I went. Fortunately, my skirt was a dark color.


I'd never been to the Whack Shack because everybody knew it as circle-jerk joint. Damn injection, damn control freak mom, damn, damn, damn. I suppose it was like any other teenage hangout except that most of the customers were openly stroking themselves and occasionally someone would cum. Some were whacking off at bar stools but most were sitting in booths that had arm rests with tray-holders but no tables. I supposed that was so everyone could watch each other, which they all seemed to be doing.

You'd think a place like that would be dark for privacy but it was brightly lit with large clear windows. They even had an outdoor jerk-off patio. It smelled of sweat and body fluids and hardly anyone seemed to wear anything below the waist. Could this really be my kind of place now, I wondered? Puke.

The music was pretty loud but you could still hear the moaning and groaning and whooping and shouting. I felt dirty watching people masturbate but it didn't seem to bother them at all. They just stared right back.

Penny was sitting in a booth with three other girls and two guys. None were wearing anything down under. Despite openly stroking themselves and watching each other they had a normal conversation going.

One of the girls was massaging her left lip and telling everyone about a trip to the dentist when Penny noticed me.

"Oh, look, everyone, this is Ronnie. She's new and I invited her to meet us. Ronnie, this is Maggie Dalton, Lynda Yu, Chet Thompson, Gina Connors, and Matt Ingles," she began, first changing hands and then pointing to each one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.