Trapper - Cover

Trapper

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A former space force soldier picks a new and colony to settle on. He finds he must take mates as he begins his new life as a trapper. The winters are both harsh and very long but the girls help him through it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Dawson was considered a livable world. What they did not say was it had long seasons. The winters lasted almost two years. Unless you lived in the temperate zones that meant snow, a lot of snow. I had done the mandatory five years in the Space Force and selected Dawson as my home. There were only a few people on the huge planet which I liked.

I had grown up with tales of ancient days and men like Davy Crocket or a trapper named Johnson. I had saved almost every credit while in the service and ordered a large snow runner and a half dozen sleds. I also ordered a thick insulated tent as well as traps, snares and weapons. I took a breath of cool air before walking out of the almost hot terminal at the northern shuttle port.

I headed toward the cargo terminal and the things I had ordered. My timing was almost perfect, the winter was barely beginning and the first snow had already fallen. This was the northern most port so it was closer to the snow. I pulled everything out and began checking it off the inventory list with the clerk.

When I was done I packed it up and signed off on the receipt. I thought I was ready and was walking to the runner when the clerk cleared his throat. I looked at him and he turned to gesture to two girls standing by the counter. They looked to be in their teens and had packs and parkas as well as other cold weather gear including rifles.

I looked at the clerk and he shrugged, "you signed the colony agreement."

I frowned and pulled the small comp out of my pocket. I pulled up my copy of the agreement and looked at the girls before scrolling through the agreement. I stopped when I found the clause I had skipped over before and stood looking at it in shock. I looked up at the clerk, "they are my mates?"

He nodded, "as required by colony rules and laws. Any colonist must bring a mate or accept those the council provides."

I sighed and looked at the girls, "I hope they do not mind the cold."

He grinned and turned, "Sarah? Julie?"

He looked at me, "their family lives out on the edge of the temperate zone."

Sarah was a blonde and Julie was a brunette. I took their things and packed it on one of the sleds. Small anti gravs lifted the sleds and I had the girls squeeze onto the runner behind me. I already had my route planned out and headed out. It was semi dark when I stopped and set up the tent. I brought in rations and found the girls making one large bed.

They undressed and sat cross legged on the bed as they ate. I tried to think of what to say and finally Sarah finished eating and stood to pull me up. She striped me and pulled me into bed before caressing my chest and then straddling me, "we are sixteen and horny all the time. We like being outside in the snow, hunting and fishing."

Julie turned to reach between us to position my cock, "you are our man. We choose you after reading your bio."

I looked at her and then at Sarah before cupping Sarah's breasts and rubbing the nipples, "I sure hope you have inhibitors."

They laughed and Sarah pushed down onto my cock, "they will come out in the spring so you can get us pregnant."

I looked her and then at Julie, "I hope we have good luck this winter."

They grinned and Julie kissed me, "we will."

I laughed as Sarah began thrusting back and forth while her pussy spasmed and squeezed my cock, "I meant trapping."

They grinned and I groaned as Sarah's pussy seemed to tighten more and she jerked and shook. She became erratic and thrust back and forth and rocked as she twisted and wiggled. She rocked and pushed down harder and my cock pushed against her womb. She stiffened and went wide eyed before shuddering and then jerking and finally convulsing, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I shuddered and pulled her down before rolling and starting to fuck her with deep thrusts. She lifted her legs as she kept wailing and I continued to fuck her. I finally buried my cock and held her bucking body as I started pouring a stream of cum into her womb. She jerked and clung to me as I pumped spurt after spurt until my cock was only throbbing.

I sighed and slowly pulled out before turning to lay beside her. Julie moved over and caressed my chest before sliding her body onto mine and rubbing herself back and forth. I put my arms around her and rolled until I was over her and between her legs. She was grinning as I lifted up and positioned my cummy cock and pushed into her tight pussy.

I settled onto her and kissed her as I began to fuck her with deep thrusts. She sighed as her hips lifted and my cock pushed deeper to hit her cervix. She clutched me as her pussy contracted, "oh shit!"

I grinned as Sarah laughed and started thrusting into Julie harder. She wiggled and shuddered as her pussy became slipperier. It was not long before she was jerking erratically and moaning out loud. I pushed against her womb and she wrapped her legs around me, "YES!"

I fucked her long and deep and it was awhile before I was ready to cum. Julie was jerking and thrashing around moaning incoherently. I pushed into her and held her as my cock began spewing more gushing spurts of cum. She jerked and hugged me tight as I kept pumping more warm cum into her until I was finally done.

I slowly pulled out and lay beside her and Sarah grinned, "yummy."

Julie giggled and I shook my head before moving off the bed and turning the tiny lantern off. I slipped back into the bed and cupped one of Sarah's breasts. I fucked them both a few more times before falling asleep. I woke up to Julie moving over me to get out of bed. I grinned and grabbed her and pulled her close, "trying to escape?"

She laughed, "gotta pee."

I let her go and followed her, before we were done Sarah was squatting beside Julie and I started laughing. We ate before packing up and started to leave. Sarah wrapped her legs around my waist as she sat behind me on the runner, "head to the west at the next big valley."

I looked at her over my shoulder and she grinned, "my uncle has a general store. He always has runners and sleds around this time of the year."

I opened my mouth and Julie leaned around Sarah, "we have a little money. Enough to buy another runner and more sleds."

I sighed, "I still have money."

When I saw the earth mound that was the store I was surprised until I realized it would be very warm in the winter. Julie and Sarah both ran to hug the man and women that came out. Two hours later we pulled away with two more runners and six more sleds. Sarah yelled to be heard above the wind, "we should reach the snow by tonight!"

I glanced back and nodded, the trapping line I had planned to follow was three weeks away but I had planned to practice along the way. We stopped a couple of times during the day but hit snow a couple of hours after noon. Sarah followed as I stopped in a large group of Everblue trees.

She pulled up beside me and swung off with a grin and Julie came up on the other side. They helped put up the tent and the airbed they had bought. When we were done with that they stripped me and themselves before grinning. They grabbed my hands and pulled me out into the snow. It was cold and both their nipples stood up.

They grabbed snow and started washing me with it (since they said I was a newbie.) When they finished it was my turn. We were shivering by the time we climbed back into the tent. We dried off and I turned the small electric heater towards the bed. I had started the small wind generators on each of the sleds to charge the batteries for the heater.

We ate rations in bed before I pushed Sarah down and moved between her legs, "we need to start melting water each night so we can shower."

Sarah groaned as I slowly pushed into her tight pussy. I began to fuck her with long, ever deepening thrusts. Her hips rose to meet mine as I fucked her and her warm pussy kept squeezing my cock. It was not long before she was jerking and shaking as she moaned. When I pushed against her cervix and began fucking in and out she started convulsing.

Her pussy was slippery and she was clinging to me as I fucked her a little harder. When I thrust into her and buried my throbbing cock she wailed. I began spewing and pumping a torrent of warm cum and she wrapped her legs around me. She jerked and shuddered with each eruption as it spurted into her.

When I stopped cumming she sighed and kissed me before relaxing on the bed. I pulled out and turned to lay back. Julie straddled me and fitted my cumming cock to her pussy, "we do need water to wash in and douche."

I cupped her breasts and rubbed the nipples, "and drink."

She pushed down as Sarah laughed and my cock sank to her womb. She shuddered and put her hands on my chest. Julie bent to kiss me before sitting up and starting to rock and thrust back and down onto my cock. She began to shudder as her pussy tightened and squeezed my cock. When she jerked and thrashed around, her pussy spasmed and my cock went deeper.

I pulled her down and rolled before starting to fuck her. I fucked her hard and deep and she began to jerk and buck as her warm, slippery pussy rippled and milked my cock each time I thrust into her. She wailed and clutched me tight as I kept fucked in and out. It was awhile before I buried my cock in her.

She screamed as she felt it throb before erupting and gushing into her. She jerked and shook as I spewed warm cum and clung to me and as she kept shuddering and her pussy squeezed my cock. When I stopped cumming, her womb was full and slightly distended. Sarah laughed, "silly bitch."

Julie grinned and shook me, "do Sarah again."

I kissed her and pulled out, "I am going to do both of you again."

I moved off the bed and turned the lantern off before coming back to bed. I rolled Sarah onto her stomach and straddled her legs before laying down. I kissed the back of her neck before reaching down and pushing my cock between her legs. I fucked both of them a couple of times each before letting them sleep.

We were packing up the next morning when I got my first look at a Nexal Pig. I do not know where they came up with the name because they did not look like pigs. If anything they looked like a large white oval fur ball. This one looked like it weighed maybe fifty pounds and was pushing into the snow under one of the trees.

One shot from my small bore rail rifle took it down easily and then Sarah actually surprised me by showing me how to dress it and clean it. We stopped a couple of times during the day and I pulled into a sheltered area an hour earlier than normal. After putting up the tent I gathered snow in the snow melt tanks and brought them in.

I smiled at a naked Sarah and Julie as they cooked a savory stew using freeze dried vegetables and some of the cut up Nexal Pig. I plugged the melt tanks in and started to undress. Julie grinned and pulled me out after wrapping a thick fleece robe around herself and putting slippers on. She walked under the trees, "we need to start putting the tanning tarp up."

I looked at her as she nodded to the frozen hide from this morning. Two warming clamps were attached and I sighed before kneeling. I slowly unrolled the hide and smiled as she handed me a small fleshing bot. I spread the hide out flat and placed the bot in the center. It shimmered before starting to move slowly.

I stood and looked at Julie as she slipped her arm through mine, "it will take about a half hour."

I nodded since I had read that, "and then I use the tanning bot."

She pulled me back into the tent, "and then you clean the fur."

I looked at her, "clean the fur?"

Sarah laughed from the small hydrogen stove, "if you want a good price when you sell, they need to be clean."

I nodded and sighed, "I will learn."

Julie smiled, "tomorrow we are going to start using the thermal scan as we go. We can hunt along the way and tan the hides in the evening."

I nodded to the stew Sarah was cooking, "that is going to get old."

She laughed, "there are four types of meat on a Nexal and about a hundred recipes for each. There are also about a dozen other animals we will trap or shoot, four of those are predators."

I nodded, "I read about those."

Julie turned me and began undressing me. I slipped her robe off but she turned me to the small shower cubical, "wash."

I checked the water tank before stepping in and closing it behind me. Washing in a tiny curtain shower is not easy, especially if you are watching how much water you use. Granted the water recycled and could be used four or five times but still ... After I got out Julie got in as I began drying.

I went to push Sarah away from the stove and she grinned as she went to wait for her sister. After Julie dried off she came to push me away from the stove. I checked the sat map to see where we were and how far we had come. I was a little disheartened but Julie laughed, "you need to look at the actually distance."

That made a little difference. After dinner, I put on a robe Sarah handed me and went out to dump the fleshing bot and clean it before putting it away and putting a tanning bot on the hide. I was shivering by then and slipped into the tent to warm up. Julie grinned as she came to pull the robe off and pull me to bed.

She laid me back and caressed my chest, "we douched..."

That was all I needed to hear. I twisted and pulled her over me and into bed beside Sarah. I moved over her and gave her a kiss before moving down her body. She spread her legs as Sarah laughed and I opened her pussy and licked through it. I pushed my tongue into her and nibbled on her inner lips. I started to tease her clit before I covered it and sucked.

It was awhile before Julie pushed my face away and covered her pussy. I moved up to kiss her before grinning and moving back. I turned her onto her stomach and spread her legs before moving up again. I pushed into her from behind and she groaned as I started fucking her. I used long thrusts and she shuddered as her pussy tightened.

Sarah laughed, "I want him to fuck me that way too."

I kissed Julie's shoulder as I continued to fuck her. She began to shake and pant as she thrust up and back. I continued to fuck into her grasping pussy and it was not long before she began to wail and buck. I fucked her long, hard and deep and she howled as she twisted and thrashed around.

It was a couple of minutes before I thrust into her and grunted as I started pumping and gushing cum. Julie jerked and lifted her butt to get my cock deeper as I pumped and spurted against and into her womb. When I stopped cumming she dropped to the bed and sighed, "I really love having our own guy."

Sarah laughed as she rubbed my hip, "especially since he has a big, thick cock for us."

I laughed and pulled out before rolling and grabbing Sarah, "your turn silly witch."

She grinned as Julie laughed. I moved over her and kissed her as she reached down to guide my cock. I pushed into her as she lifted her legs and put her feet over my thighs. I pushed deeper and started to fuck her with long thrusts until I was pushing against and then into her womb. I kept my cock deep inside her and started to jab and hump into her slowly as I pressed and rubbed.

It was not long before Sarah was shuddering and jerking as her slippery pussy spasmed around and squeezed my cock. I pulled back and began to fuck her with deep thrusts and she wailed and started convulsing. Her pussy tightened as she jerked and thrashed around. I kept fucking her hard as she lifted her legs and started kicking.

Julie laughed as I finally thrust into Sarah and flooded her womb with cum. She lifted her hips as she spread her legs wide and moaned as she shivered and shuddered. When I stopped cumming she dropped to the bed and sighed, "so good."

I laughed and kissed her before pulling out, "I need to go check the tanning bot."

The hide was finished and very flexible. I cleaned the tanning bot and put it away with the others and then checked the hide before packing it on a sled. I fucked Julie and Sarah again before going to sleep. We had barely started when Sarah slowed and I glanced back before stopping. She pulled her rifle out of the rifle boot and I looked where she was aiming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.