One Bad Wish
Chapter 3: The Dairy

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Dairy - Wishes can be wonderful things, but when misspoke, all kinds of bad things can happen. In this case, a young woman, who has just found true love makes a wish that changes the world forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Violence  

Jack Connors Jr. felt like he had woken up to a nightmare. While he was deep asleep, he was tased, mace sprayed in his eyes, his underwear was stripped off, and he was hurried out into the cold night. Through red and burning eyes, he thought he had seen his mother standing by, watching all this.

When he finally oriented himself, he found himself handcuffed to the back of the driver's seat in the back of a police car. Was he under arrest? He hadn't done anything wrong. What were the charges? The car had its heater on, but he still shivered from the cold air that got in with him.

A few minutes later, the door opposite of him was opened, and his brother Tommy, or Thomas, as he wanted to be called, was shoved into the car. He was also cuffed to the back of the front passenger seat. They closed the door behind him. Like his brother, he was naked and shivering. His eyes were red and watering

This must be what he looked like, just a few minutes ago. "Tom, you're okay. You're in the back of a police car."

"Jack? What's going on? Why are we here?"

"I don't know, buddy. Hopefully the officers with explain it all to us when they get back here."

"Why did they take our clothes?"

"Another mystery."

The two policewomen took their place in the front.

Jack cleared his throat, "Excuse me, Officer?"

The officer in the passenger seat responded without looking back. "One more word and I'll stun you again."

That shut him up.

The police drove them to the downtown booking office. The guards of the holding pen took the boys off the officers' hands. The car took off to round up more men.

A female guard led them down a hall. "Here's where you'll be staying, for a while. You'll need to clean it up first."

She opened the door to reveal a cell block, containing ten separate barred jail cells. In each cell were three or four bodies. The corpses were all male, and had multiple bullet holes in them. Blood splatters were on most walls, and dried blood pooled on the linoleum tiled floor. There were already four nude men picking up bodies

Their escort gestured to the mess. "You get rid of the bodies. We'll get rid of the blood."

The brothers looked at each other and shrugged. With the armed guards watching, they went to the first body. Jack took the shoulders and Thomas took the legs. They carried it out a side door to a dumpster.

It turned out not to be as big a job as they thought. More captive men kept arriving. The brothers wound up hauling just three bodies. As they were working together, the other men brought the Connors boys up to speed on how the women had turned against the men.

After all the corpses were gone, the guards brought out a hose with a nozzle on it and sprayed down the walls and floor. The bloody water went down the drain in the center of the cell block.

The guards divided the twenty men evenly in each cell. Jack luckily got his brother to share his cell. Their confinement had a bunk bed and a bench. The two sat side by side on the bottom bunk.

A steady stream of naked men came trickling into the jail cells. Most of them were around Jack and Thomas' age, though a few were older. Soon, all the spaces on the beds and bench were filled.

"Go use the rest room now," said Jack, nodding to the toilet in the corner. "Even if you don't think you need to. In a short time it'll be hard to hold onto this space if you get up."

Thomas nodded and went over to use the open toilet. When he got up, he took a drink from the sink that was beside it.

When he returned, Jack took his turn.

By the twelfth hour, all the cells were packed to standing room only, with twelve men crammed into the small space. True to Jack's prediction, every time someone stood up from a bed or bench to use the facilities, someone took his place. They had no choice. There was no room.

The cellmates started to share their stories. They were all amazingly similar, featuring cruelty and humiliation at the hands of women. Some of the late arrivers spoke of bodies of men lying on the curbside, waiting for the garbage truck to come by.

Jack and Thomas talked about cleaning out the jail when they arrived.

As time went by, the brothers leaned back on the bed and dozed. Their stomachs started to rumble but there was no sign of food. As a matter of fact, since the last inmate had arrived twenty-four hours before, there was no sign of a guard.

"Do you think they're just going to leave us here to die?" asked Thomas fearfully.

"I doubt it. If they wanted us dead, they'd just shoot us in the head. They have kept us alive for a reason."

Another day passed before a guard came in. "I have good news for you. All of you on the right side are being moved. You on the left are staying, but you will be spread out to the empty cells." Jack and Thomas were on the right side.

Everyone let out a cheer.

One man worked up the nerve to speak. "Please, it's been three days and we have not eaten."

The guard nodded. "All of you on the right will be fed, if you transfer to the trucks with no trouble. You on the left will be fed if you spread to the newly empty cells with no fuss."

It was early morning outside and bitter cold, when the brothers walked past the dumpsters and into a prisoner transport truck. They walked as fast as possible to avoid freezing.

As they entered the rear of the truck, each was given a granola bar. It wasn't much, but they all gobbled it down.

When the door slammed behind them, Thomas said, "I thought they shackled inmates as they are being transferred."

"I guess they think that the cold and us being naked was enough to prevent escape," said Jack.

The truck traveled about twenty miles, outside of the city. It turned into some kind of industrial complex. The only view the captives had was through the small window in the back.

After passing the fence one of the men exclaimed, "I know this place! This is Gunderson Dairy."

"Why would they want with us at a dairy?" thought Jack.

The back door was opened when the truck had pulled into a garage and stopped. They were ushered into a large room with a door opposite from the one they entered through. Half the guards left, while the other half stayed behind to watch the men.

A pretty red-haired girl with freckles wearing blue jeans, a plaid shirt and steel-toed boots was standing by the far door. She looked like she was in her late teens or early twenties. Her killer figure would have made her a target to try and pick up just a few days ago, but the .45 revolver on one hip and a stun gun on the other dissuaded any such ideas. She also had a look of barely suppressed contempt on her face.

"The first six of you, follow me," she called out.

Everyone looked around nervously. Finally, the six closest to the door followed her.

The guards decided to help the red head out. They grouped all the remaining men into groups of six. Jack managed to stay with his brother. It turned out that there were a total sixty men who were in this group. The Connors brothers were in Group 5.

After about a half hour, the girl came back. "Next group," she said.

The guards pointed to Group 1, and she herded them through the door.

When it was Jack and Thomas' turn, they and four others nervously followed the red head. They walked down a short hallway to a heavy swinging door with a small window at about head height. Through the door was a room with all stainless steel walls, floor, and ceiling. It had the feel of a very sanitary room.

In the room was a strange apparatus. It had six shallow stalls all connected into the shape of a "C". If there had been a seventh stall, it would have been a complete circle.

Standing in front of the device was a woman who, no doubt, was the younger girl's mother. She looked just like their escort would in twenty years. The older woman was dressed just like the other, though her plaid shirt was of a different color. She also had a handgun holstered on one hip and a stun gun on the other.

In her right hand she held a wooden six foot staff that was taller than her by several inches. On top of the staff was a large pink dildo, shaped exactly like an erection. It looked like a spear out of some bizarre porn comedy, but to the men it was anything but funny.

Crouched beside her, at her feet, were two men Jack had seen before in the group. They never spoke and looked completely humbled and humiliated.

The older woman spoke. "My name is Deborah Gunderson, and over there is my daughter, Deidra. She is the mechanical genius who made the device you see behind me out of spare parts.

"I am your new owner. That's right, your owner. I paid the city a dollar a piece for you, and they were happy to be rid of you. You see, they had no idea what to do with you. I do."

Ms. Gunderson and her daughter got on opposite sides of the men. "We are going to walk around the device, and each of you will get into one of the stalls."

The older woman singled out Jack, "You first, big guy."

The former offensive lineman tried to get in the narrow compartment. Finally, he had to raise his hands above his head to squeeze in.

Two small doors pulled out of the sides and locked closed behind him, just above his ass, securing him in place.

Thomas took the stall next to him.

In the stall, the only feature was a three inch wide vertical gap in front. This allowed Jack to see into the middle. It also prevented his penis from being squashed. He couldn't see his brother, but he could see two of his group members across from him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.