Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone - Cover

Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Chapter 3

Yep, they got a ride to the house okay; the main pool area where Steve gently laid her down on a lounge chair was in the shade. One of the staff brought out some cold drinks, snack food, finger sandwiches and a few cooled towels.

“We’ll get the BBQ ready, how many?”

“Maybe 4 or 5, not sure but maybe burgers, dogs, prawns, corn and potatoes and some salad and coleslaw. I think we will use the Grady again for fishing. Should be three of us but could you put enough stuff onboard if we stay overnight? Thanks Belle.”

“I have things for the girls in the forward cabin already, you get the rear berth unless you take the Bertram, I think Jake has it fueled and serviced by now, I’ll check, let me know or mention it to Kathy or Betty if you need the extra staterooms or expect rough seas.”

“Will do Belle, thanks. Should I wake Princess up or let her sleep. Her Mom should be here soon.”

“Just keep her in the shade and keep her face cool. It happens a lot for first-timers. Has she been on ‘Sea Witch’ or ‘Wanderer’ yet?”

“Neither, I was waiting for her Mom. Guess we’ll go through this again.”

“Yep, all the time. I will get the grills ready; have fun, maybe not. I’ll get Mama ready so she does not think the worst when she sees Princess lying there with you.”

It was a good thing she did that because both Belle and Sheila quietly came up to where we were.

“Still out huh?”

“Sheila, it’s not what you think, she saw the ships and, well, I think she sort of went on overload.”

“Why, for heavens sakes, she came down here on your boat already?”

“Ahh, no, not the boat you saw, the ships berthed up ahead. I did not show here the house yet; I was saving that until...”

“Excuse me boss man, but you have two more for dinner at least. I think you know Mary and Jennifer, at least they say you do. I will take care of everything for tomorrow and get the Bertram ready. Bye.”

“Oh, were sorry Steve, a little birdie friend called and said you were auditioning for your harem and we decided to be included. I hope you do not mind. (Pointing to Mandy) She’s passed out you know?”

“Oh well, your numbers 14 and 15 now. Jennifer and Mary, meet the sleeping one Mandy and her younger sister Debbie. As soon as sleeping beauty wakes up, I will take you all on the tour before dinner. Belle’s getting stuff ready if you want to go with us fishing in the morning too. You have time to get clothes and stuff if you need or we can buy things. Personal stuff will be in your room and extra swimwear is in the cabana here and also on the boat.”

“Clothes, you mean we have to wear clothes too. Oh my!”

“Well I might have exaggerated a bit! Hello Mary! You are a welcome site, with Mandy still asleep I have no one here to ‘protect’ me; even Belle is picking on me and I need her to keep us fed.”

“I’ll try to explain why I was not here this morning later, OK?”

“Hey, surrounded by beautiful girls no one needs to explain anything, I know this is just a dream and when I wake up you will all be gone.”

“Harem auditions huh. How does that work exactly?”

Mandy was rubbing her eyes, and slowly getting up. “What happened, I had this dream that ... Mom, Who? What? How?”

“Welcome to the world of the living Princess! Cold drinks are on the table, Belle has some snacks ready, eat light, we have a BBQ dinner in about 2 1/2 hours, the tour starts in 20 minutes, please have you tray tables and seat backs in the locked and in the upright position before we begin. I need to use the little boys room, Belle can take you inside for women room so you can all do that girl thing and go together, you will never all fit in the one outside.”

It seemed more than 20 minutes but Belle came back leading a string of models wearing strings. “I found them some little things to wear around here and Sheila had something to paste on part of her and Mandy. May I present, ‘Ta Da’, the featured models of the day?” She laughed as my eyes tried to leave my body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.