The Outsiders: A Package Deal - Cover

The Outsiders: A Package Deal

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A malevolent intelligence from another dimension centers its life around creating great works of art; its favored medium being the past, present, and future of lesser beings. Two best friends in their early twenties become its latest subjects in its never-ending quest to create a masterpiece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

In a higher dimension separated from the one inhabited by humans by only the thinnest of barriers, Qex'Ull sat wrapped in a sphere of weaved and plaited fragments of realities in rapt attention as a playback, assembled from the very medium in which it lived according to its memories of the event, of one of his proudest artistic creations unspooled. The images, to humans eyes at least, would have depicted an attractive blonde woman, her skin covered with a litany of trashy tattoos and her belly heavy with child, bouncing up and down on the hips of a man below her, only stopping to roll her hips and force more of his length into herself.

Her blue eyes had a misty, far away look that spoke of a mindless ecstasy tinged with a type of transcendental experience. Her scarcely visible cunt lips were already swollen and red, but still she rode on. A group of men, three deep in most places, surrounded her gently stroking themselves and awaiting their turn underneath and inside the goddess of sin in their midst. Their naked lust burned bright in their eyes as her heavy, tattooed breasts jiggled in rhythm to her guttural grunts of need, shrieks of pleasure, and the slap of sweaty flesh on flesh.

To Qex'Ull, however, the scene was a riot of colors. The twin greens of greed and envy. The delectable searing hot red of carnal desire, hinted with specks of violence, stoked to its upper limits. That was its favorite. Where others of its kind preferred the organized savagery of a genocide or the disorganized rage of a spree killer, Qex'Ull existed solely to feel the thrill of unrestrained carnality. Its main senses were attuned to emotion and what it saw was a most pleasurable tableau of debauchery.

As diverting as this was, however, something else was pulling at its attention. Qex'Ull smelled a thin spot in the area separating his dimension from his favorite playground: the world of humans.

Other creatures moved away as Qex'Ull dissolved his memory cocoon and began its regal procession to where its chiefest source of joy awaited. As much as Qex'Ull's kind could be said to have a form in a dimension where the normal laws of physics dare to tread, it could be said to resemble a vast squid or octopus with tentacles popping in and out of existence as it glided through the viscous liquid of potentials realities and universes that never were. Sense organs developed and disappeared constantly on what would appear to be its main body. Eyes, primitive ears, mouths, and nostrils made sickening appearances and disturbingly quick exits across its terrible black visage.

Disappointment momentarily stole over its mind as it realized from the texture of this dimensional hole that it would be both short lived and admit on his most skillful reality warping. Qex'Ull regained its composure quickly, resolute in its belief that not only was he the greatest artist in its chosen field, but had more talent in three of its innumerable tentacles than most of its kind possessed in their entire forms. Qex'Ull's limbs coiled in anticipation as it began the process of sending a part of its substance through the maze-like structure of the cracks in reality. This, the malevolent intelligence beyond any human understanding, thought to itself would be its greatest work yet. Other creatures drifted around Qex'Ull in the shadowy non-light of their home dimension and awaiting yet another work of beauty from a talented specialist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.