The Long and the Short of It - Cover

The Long and the Short of It

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

They had hardly sat down with their celebratory drinks than the telephone rang.

"Damn!" said Christopher. "Why do I always leave the wretched thing in the kitchen?"

Tina chuckled. "Because your mind is totally focussed on me."

Christopher grinned back as he clambered to his feet. "How did you guess?"

"Extra-sensory perception. That's one of the things that goes with lurve."

He smiled delightedly at her. "Hello? Hi, Ellie!"

"Mum says you're going home next weekend and taking Tina with you."

"Yes." He winked at Tina and pressed the loud speaker button.

"Are you together again?"

"We were until you so rudely interrupted us."

There were giggles from both girls.

"Tell me all."

"At the weekend. Suffice it to say that this last one was a pretty dramatic one."

"Beast! Tell me."

"It'd take too long and it's a bit too soon to relive it except for one really good bit which only happened this evening."

"What?"

He handed the phone to Tina. "You," he mouthed.

She blushed. "We're engaged." It was little more than a whisper.

"Whee-ee-ee! Wonderful! Oh, Tina, you must be thrilled!"

"I am and a bit dumbfounded."

"Me too," added Christopher.

"Oh wow! I'm so pleased for you both. Oh, this really is great news. Have you told Mum and Dad yet?"

"No and don't you dare try and beat the gun."

"Well buck up and tell them. They'll be thrilled. They both fell for you, Tina, the weekend you were down. Anyway, I'd better get off the line and leave you both on your own again. Oh wheee!"

She rang off.

"Whee indeed. Whoosh even," chuckled Tina. "I need a restorative kiss."

She was given one.

"Now then, my little one," said Christopher picking up his glass, "a toast." Tina picked hers up. "To us and may our love never cool."

She echoed him. They both put their glasses down again and fell into each other's arms. Neither said a word.

Some considerable time later Christopher sat back. "I suppose I really ought to give Mum and Dad a ring or Ellie will let the cat out of the bag."

"And you'll be in the doghouse," grinned Tina.

"Monkey!"

That meant a further delay for a kiss but after that Christopher resolutely picked up the phone.

"Mum, is Dad handy?"

"Well he's in the other room."

"Would you call him? There's something I want to tell you both."

Sarah did so. "He's here and I've switched the loudspeaker on so go on."

"Tina and I are engaged."

There was a short silence as that was taken in.

"Christopher darling, that's wonderful news. It was quite clear that there was something more than friendship particularly on your part that weekend. Is she with you now?"

"Yes."

"May I have a word?"

"Be careful what you say. We're on loudspeaker too."

"Hush, child."

"Yes, mother."

Tina got the giggles.

"He has to be reminded of his place from time to time, dear," said Sarah. "Tina dear, this is wonderful news and Christopher is a very lucky boy."

Christopher stuck his tongue out which completely did for Tina who pealed with laughter.

Ben took that moment to get his oar in. "Congratulations, son, she's a sweet girl and I'm very, very happy for you both."

"Thanks, Dad. She's more than that."

Tina had managed to pull herself together. "Sorry, Sarah," she said, "but this lunk made me laugh."

"Don't worry, dear. I'm used to his rudeness. I imagine he stuck his tongue out at me."

Tina managed to restrain herself. "Yes," she replied.

"Tina dear, this is a bit of a surprise. I gathered from Ellie that things had cooled a bit after that weekend."

"Yes but," she quoted Christopher, "this last weekend has been a bit dramatic. Do you mind if we wait until next weekend to tell you about it?"

"Goodness! Now you have got me intrigued. I'll do my best to be patient."

"So will I," came Ben's voice. "Tina, this is wonderful news and I'm really looking forward to seeing you again."

"Thanks, Ben. Me too."

They rang off.

Tina wagged a finger at Christopher. "You're a naughty boy."

He grinned unrepentantly. "Kiss?"

"I'm not sure you deserve one." The way she flung herself at him gave the lie to that remark.

"What about your parents?" he asked later.

Tina looked thoughtful.

"'Stuff old fashioned protocol'," he teased

She smiled back. "I know but they haven't even met you yet."

"And you don't think that what you told them about me was enough to spring this on them."

"Not really."

"OK. Up to you. They're your parents and you know them. You'll have to take your ring off when we arrive."

Tina bit her lip. "I'm not going to enjoy that."

"No, my precious, but I can see your point and I think you're right and taking your ring off for a short while isn't going to touch our love. If you want we could wait until after the visit to get your ring."

"No way!"

"Good!"

"Please, sir, could we have a pause for me to have suck at my drink?"

"Good thinking, Miss Cooper. I can see you will go far."

"Oh yes! Senior partner of a huge accountancy firm! No, my darling Christopher, your wife and the mother of our children. You're going to be the breadwinner, my boy, but I would still like to earn my qualifications."

"Two more years and nine more examinations, a mere bag of shells. We're both young enough to wait that long before starting a family."

She nodded. "And we'll have the time to get to know each other better and better and love each other more and more."

"Yes, my precious little one."

They had to put their glasses down again.

Some minutes later Tina said, "I need to do something about those pork chops."

"Would you rather I ordered in the pizza tonight?"

She shook her head. "The sooner the better with pork but you're not allowed to be more than two inches from me while I cook except when I ask you to lay the table."

"Not going to be a problem except while I renew our drinks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.