The Long and the Short of It - Cover

The Long and the Short of It

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

Without a word being said they adopted their now normal position on the sofa.

"Has there been any improvement in your father recently?"

"Slight. His speech has improved but his right arm is still next to useless. Mum says he tries but there's really very little he can manage on his own."

"It must be so frustrating for him."

"Yes. Mum says she hears him growling and scolding at himself."

"Poor chap. You said 'Mum says'. When did you last see him?"

"Christmas. I haven't been able to afford the train fare."

"I might have guessed. Why don't we both go up by car the weekend after next? It's got to be this month because I've got rugby again every Saturday starting in September."

"Would you really be prepared to do that?"

"Of course. I'd really like to meet them."

She jiggled with delight. "Oh, Christopher, thank you! Kiss!"

They did that.

"I guess it would take about three and a half hours to get up there so we could go for lunch on Saturday and come home after lunch on Sunday."

"Sounds excellent."

"It won't put too much strain on your mother?"

"I'll tell her we'll do the bed making and stripping and I can give her a hand with the cooking."

"Great! Do you want to give her a ring?"

"Are you sure?"

"Tina," he said warningly.

She bit her lip. "Sorry. I know you wouldn't have offered if you didn't mean it."

He smiled. "Next time smacked bot."

"You wouldn't dare."

"The chance of seeing your bare bot would make me very brave."

"Christopher!"

"Go on, little one. Scarper. Glass of wine?"

"Yes please."

She was back ten minutes later looking radiant. "I spoke to both of them and they're thrilled."

"Good. Did you tell them about the crisis?"

"No. I thought it would be better to wait and do it face to face."

"Good thinking."

"I had to tell Mum about my chauffeur though."

"Oh."

"Yes. I said he was a great lunk of a man who plays rugby but very polite and well spoken and did aircraft reinsurance in his spare time."

Christopher gave a snort of laughter. "You have a way with words, young lady. Did you also tell them that he had a fine singing voice?"

"No because I could hardly say that all he sang were rude rugby songs."

He really laughed that time. "Oh my little Tina," he gasped. "You are special."

"Actually, I've never heard you sing even in the shower."

"Snap. It shall be remedied immediately."

He got up from the sofa and inserted a CD in the hi-fi and then collected the score of Mozart's Requiem from the bookshelf. He opened it at the Sanctus.

"Now then, young lady, I shall hear your glorious soprano as well. Ready?"

She nodded and he played with the remote. There is no opening chord so he merely played the opening 'Sanctus' before going back to the start. Off they went.

It didn't go too badly but Tina shook her head. "I got lost a couple of times," she said ruefully.

"You're not alone. Georg Solti takes the fugue at a pretty good lick."

"You're right though. You have got a good voice. Not operatic quality but good ... ish."

"Foul girl. Yours isn't operatic either but it's sweet and pure. I love it."

Tina blushed and actually looked down. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Encore du vin, Dame Nellie Melba?"

"S'il te plait, Monsieur Talvera."

"Ooh! Tutoyage! I'm honoured, nay touched."

"Oh shut up, you great rugger bugger!"

"Smacked bot!"

"Thorry, thir!"

They both turned in to each other and hugged laughing like idiots.

When they finally drew apart Tina said, "That wasn't actually all that funny."

"No ... but it was to us."

This time a warm, albeit restrained, kiss was the reply.

Christopher replenished their drinks.

"More Requiem?"

"Not now. After supper possibly."

"Good thinking. Tina, when's your next round of exams?"

"October."

"Lots of revision?"

"A certain amount but what I'm doing at work now takes care of a lot of that."

"OK but if you want to study feel free to spread yourself at the dining table and don't bother to clear it up. I seldom if ever use it."

"That's sweet of you, Christopher, but then I might have moved back to Merle and Tania."

"You might but I've got you trapped for three weeks."

"So that's why you suggested visiting my parents."

"No, my Tina."

Tina had no comeback. What he had said was genuine and true. She was reaching breaking point but she had to do at least two days' work and get on an even keel before she could respond sanely to his clear love for her.

They had their light supper and slid back onto the sofa.

"Tina, I think we ought to give the Requiem a miss. We've both got to work tomorrow so a late night isn't a good idea."

"No."

"We need to think about menus for the week. I can do the shopping at lunchtime. We only need to take four days into account. What do you think? Ready meals or fairly simple proper meals?"

"A mixture and I'll do the cooking of the difficult ones."

"Bless you, so go on. What do you suggest?"

"Pork chops, spag bol, fish pie ready meal, and pizzas."

"Sounds good to me. I've got spuds and frozen peas so what veggies do you want with the chops?"

"Cauliflower and a single cream: oh and tomatoes, onions and some Parmesan for the spag."

"It shall be."

"Now my Tina, it's a work day tomorrow so don't you think we should sleep in our own beds tonight?"

Tina's face fell. "Is th-that what you want?"

"No, little one, just whether it might be a better idea."

"Why? We haven't had sex or anything and we've both slept well."

"Good! I just wanted to give you a chance."

"Oh, Christopher you are so special: selfless and caring. No! I want to sleep with you because I know I'll be safe a-and loved."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.