Swordswomen, Sex, and the City - Cover

Swordswomen, Sex, and the City

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - When a victimized young woman runs into even worse danger, she happily encounters some women of the sword, who teach a few punks, "Never bring a knife to a sword fight." Like long, hard things driving into soft warm flesh? That does describe both body parts and swords.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Swinging   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Violence  

xing Herbert

I will remain

balls.”an a basketball player experience for hmge gold buttons from neck to hem. pport in the E

In the Sexual Revolution universe, there are no STDs or unplanned pregnancies. The characters and the “institute”/”foundation” are in no danger of adverse legal action, or running out of money.

This story was inspired by one from WyldeFlowers. Errors, confusion, and chaos resulting from this article are my responsibility alone.

Background, caveats, and maybe some education

Events in this story take place perhaps in parallel, or perhaps in parallel with, the later chapters of the story, Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution.

The thoughts of Candace, the protagonist, appear in italics.

As with many of my stories, there is information from the real world. A bard, after all, is also a teacher.

Yes, I know the difference between sperm and semen, and, for that matter, prostatic fluid. Candace calls it all sperm, and I won’t be a language Nazi.

Background, caveats, and maybe some education

As well as sex-positive things, I’m also dealing with real psychiatric effects of traumatic events. Candace has had lower-level traumatic events when her boyfriend pushed her limits, but major ones from the bukkake, and then the attack that was broken up by the Swordswomen. Unfortunately, the much slower pace of real therapy doesn’t work well for storytelling, so I’ve greatly compressed things.

The D.C. Metropolitan Police might, I suspect, be a little more upset by swordplay on the street, even in self-defense or defending others. One never knows.

If Candace’s responses to the immediate attack started manifesting immediately or in the next few days afterwards, it’s Acute Stress Disorder (ASD). Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD) gets a lot of publicity, but it’s not the only stress disorder. PTSD manifests several months after the distressing event(s). ASD has to persist for at least 3 days and must start within 4 weeks of the event. There are other criteria for the diagnosis.

Treatment, ideally, should be from therapists explicitly trained in stress disorders. Treatment doesn’t mean to avoid the “triggers” that cause re-experiencing, but it may be wise to approach the triggers only with a therapist who can recognize the response being too severe, and interrupt the flashback. Eventually, therapy gives the patient tools to control the triggers and flashbacks in day-to-day life.

Relaxation

The relaxation procedure in Chapter 1 is compressed; a proper relaxation takes 20-30 minutes. This is drawn from the technique called Jacobson relaxation, but has some modifications, especially the pelvic exercises.

Visualization and stress

The hand movements that Diane made to break up a flashback are part of a real and effective technique for treating stress disorders, Eye Motion Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR). EMDR was first described in a scientific paper in 1989, so I didn’t want to bring the entire procedure into something ten years earlier. Some therapists, however, did know that physical stimuli, such as waving in the eyes or tapping the patient, can break up a flashback.

I really don’t suggest trying this without some training. You can’t do it on yourself.

Before visualizing the stressors, the therapist would spend a good deal of time talking to the patient, understanding them, and preparing to bring them out in order of both time and severity. Like any technique, EMDR continues to be refined. It can give amazing results. I discussed it with a therapist I know well, who works with Americans who were sexually assaulted overseas and medically evacuated. She said it was to her amazement that 1 to 8 sessions of EMDR could have immense benefits.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.