Running Naked - Cover

Running Naked

Copyright© 2014 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve likes to run naked and see what he can see out in the neighborhood. He enjoys watching his neighbors get off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"I'm going out for a run," Steve yelled to his wife as he headed out the front door. It was almost 10:00PM at night on a cool September night in the subdivision where Steve lived with his wife Aubrey. He was 29 years old and they had been married for three years.

He headed out the front door, and headed down the dark street. The upper middle class neighborhood that they lived in was dark, just lights on the houses, and the houses were all on fairly big lots with 40 or 50 feet between them. Steve increased his speed to get to the park and get on with the real reason that he like to run at night ... running naked.

Once he arrived at the dark park he quickly stripped down, leaving only his running shoes on. He ditched the rest under the same tree he always did, and slipped the full black ski mask over his face. Steve liked to run naked through the neighborhood, hiding from his neighbors and getting off on the thrill of it. He started doing it as a teenager; running naked and peeping in his neighbors windows, jacking off to the naked women he watched. He had only been caught once, back within a few months of starting, when someone saw him and called his mother.

She had been pissed, but Steve had not stopped, only gotten better, to make sure that he was not caught anymore. He slowly jogged toward the edge of the park. It was quiet tonight, no cars, or people out walking dogs. He slowly came upon the first house. It was the home of a couple in their 40's, but they had two hot daughters who had ground floor bedrooms. He had not seen them naked yet, but he checked often waiting for his chance. Steve's cock was already hard as he moved up near the 1st window and was rewarded with a clear view of a topless girl.

It was one of the daughters, Jennifer as he recalled. She had very large tits, D cups at least, capped with large areolas and nipples. Her nipples protruded nicely from her big breasts and looked as large as the tip of his thumb. She had a pair of tight athletic shorts on and as doing some stretching exercises. Steve gripped his now fully erect cock and began to masturbate as she sat on the floor and leaned forward, squishing her large boobs against her legs.

"Hey, Allison come here and help me for a minute, Steve heard her call into the open bathroom.

The bathroom much have been common to her sister's room as Steve saw Allison, the other sister walk out of the bathroom. She had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her sexy body. She was the better looking of the two girls, her tits slightly smaller, but her long shapely legs and perfect tight ass more than made up for it.

"What did you need?" he heard her ask.

Push my back down; it is tight after our tennis game. I can't get any lower."

"Sure," Allison answered and she leaned over to push against her sister's back. As she did so the towel fell open and her perfect C cup tits popped out. Her nipples were a light pink, and centered in the small, perfect round areolas of the same color. Steve kept pounding his cock which was now slippery with precum. He could hear the soft squelching sound his fist made as he beat off.

"Here try this one too, it always loosens my back up," Steve heard Allison say.

Then she lay flat on the floor and arched her back up. She had her perfect ass to him with her legs slightly spread. He could see the pink gash of her pussy open up as she stretched her torso up. Steve brought himself to orgasm, shooting long ropes of cum on the girl's house as he imagined his cock pumping her tight cunt as he mounted her from behind.

The girls kept of their stretching routine, their big tits jiggling as they shifted. Steve was rock hard again, and he was tempted to stay and jack off another load, but he decided to keep moving and see what else was happening tonight.

He ran down the gully behind the next 8 houses looking for lights and known possible targets. He moved up close to the family room of the McCoy family house. Mrs. McCoy was a pretty 35-year-old mother of four, her body was excellent, at least from what Steve could tell when she was clothed and he hoped he could catch a nice view of her as she watched TV. He was lucky tonight and as crept up close to the window near the family room he found her dressed in shorts and a low cut tank top with no bra on. Her tits were big, and her pointy nipples were erect and sticking out through the thin tank top fabric. She was watching some cop show or something and talking on the phone.

Steve's cock was rock hard again and he started to masturbate thinking as he looked at Jeanne McCoy's smoking hot body. He could not make out what she was saying as she talked, but it suddenly got interesting as she reached up and started to rub her erect nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top. She closed her eyes almost all the way, and Steve could see her breathing get faster as her excitement grew. She cradled the phone between her shoulder and her ear and used both hands to stimulate her erect nipples, pulling and twisting them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.