In Tandem Orbit - Cover

In Tandem Orbit

Copyright© 2014 by Sure As Elle

Chapter 7: Wave Aloha

Author's note: This is a bit of a shorter chapter than usual, but it has a surprise in it that should make some of my readers happy and eager.

My Omnus went off at 10 after 7 that morning, waking both Iris and I up as I rushed to turn it off. But it was probably for the best, as the privacy screen was still closed, blocking out all light and sound, so I might not have woken up for quite some time otherwise. Iris rolled over and fell back asleep, but I got up, opened the privacy screen, and got out to go to the bathroom and take a shower. By the time I was stepping out, fully dressed, Iris was waiting for the bathroom and looked like she was almost fully awake.

She, too, used the toilet and then showered. I was making sure my things would be ready to go when 7 PM came around, since - according the the note that Derris had left us - that was when we would be leaving for home. I suppose they thought we would sleep til 8 AM or later when they wrote it, for the others were waking up in time to wait for Iris to finish her shower. Her mother couldn't wait for the toilet, though, and went on in anyway.

Iris and I decided to cuddle in bed a little while we waited for the others to get ready, since we'd all decided to go to breakfast together. It was one of those continental breakfasts that came with the room.


Breakfast was okay. Not great, but not bad either. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, bagels, and a number of other things were there for us. I had eggs, sausage, an apple, and some cereal. Iris had eggs, bacon, toast, a banana and an orange, and a sandwich she made from a pancake and some sausage and cheese.

I noticed as we ate that Avra was giving the both of us a wide berth, sitting as far from Iris and I that even Iris noticed. I guess he was still not over Iris teasing him about "liking" her. I wasn't sure if he really had those kinds of feelings for his sister or not, but either way he was not happy about the situation. I looked at Iris questioningly about it, but she just shrugged.

We went back to the room to change into our swimsuits, naturally. When we finished that and began heading out to the beach, Avra again stayed far away from us, and when we finally got settled in one spot, he wandered off God-knows-where, so the two of us were left to entertain each other, since the other adults were all heading off to another part of the beach, one where nudism was encouraged. Of course, it was perfectly legal to be nude anywhere on Paxum, as long as you're not endangering your life or safety, and as long as you're not being lewd, but all the nudists were apparently going off to the nudist part of the beach, which was around the corner behind ... whatever the heck it's called when part of a hill goes out into the ocean.

Iris ran out into the ocean, so I followed her. She was, apparently, just in the mood for swimming around without playing. Whether this had anything to do with Avra's absence, I don't know, but I swam behind her.

We swam around like that for quite some time before going back on land. I think it was at least an hour we'd been in the ocean. Iris began to shiver, so I grabbed her towel and patted her dry, then myself.

"Thanks, Rianna. That's much better. Hey, wanna sunbathe?"

The sunlight was warm enough, now that I was dry. "Sure, why not?" I said, laying our beach towels down to lie down on. I did her towel first, since it was her idea. I was putting my own down when Iris took her bikini top off and set it aside. I froze in place staring at her, my face burning hot and my stomach filling with butterflies, then looked away.

"What's the matter?"

"You ... you're..." I tried to speak, but it was extra difficult because I was more embarrassed and excited than I usually was.

"They're just nipples," she said, laying herself down on her back. "Tiny little things, too. Remember, I'm a sex-shifter, just like the rest of my family. My nipples are no more strange than Avra's, and you had no reaction to his yesterday. And since he sometimes shifts his sex even while still presenting male, I have no idea what mode he was in yesterday. Probably red mode, as I think I saw a bulge, but I could be wrong. Anyway, what's it matter?"

"I ... well, I suppose you're right. But, well ... you present as female."

"So? I could go completely nude if I wanted to, there's no law against it. So could you. And toplessness isn't nudity. I mean, I can kinda understand getting all excited over an adult woman's boobies being out, even though they're just things for feeding babies. But sheesh, I'm a kid. Mine are tiny and useless, just like if I were an adult man. Heck, I've seen bigger boobies than mine on cisgender Paxite and Terran men.

"Also," she said after taking a breath, "there's nothing inherently sexual about nudity."

"Yeah, okay. Just ... you've never taken your top off around me before."

"So you thought I was super modest or a prude or something like that?"

"I suppose I must have."

She turned to face me, propping herself up on one elbow. "Listen, my family are nudists. They wear clothes in public, and when company is gonna be around, but otherwise not. I wasn't sure why they don't do it in public except in certain places, until Mama told me that the rules are different on Lucem. They're a little more prudish there, which is weird, considering everyone there's got the same parts."

She lay back down and put a hat over her eyes and lay there, topless, soaking up the sun.

"So why don't you take your bottom off, too?"

She made a shrug-like gesture. "I don't fancy risking my bits getting burnt."

I giggled at this, even though it made sense, and then I, too, put a hat over my eyes. I could have taken my own top off, too, but I didn't feel comfortable doing so. And I sure as Hell wasn't going to take my bottom off, partially for the same reason as Iris's, but also because I still had the bits I'd been born with. I could have gotten SRS, but I kinda liked my girl-cock. I wished, once more, I could have been born a Lucite, able to retract things to look like a cis woman down there. But since I couldn't, I just kept my bikini on, and set my Omnus so we wouldn't overdo it...

We lay sprawled on the beach sunbathing for about 20 minutes when my Omnus went off. We both sat up and Iris and I took turns slathering each other with sunscreen, since we weren't about to go back inside yet. It's a meta-material based sunscreen, blocks out 98% of UVA and UVB light, which is a bit overkill for Paxum, since our ozone layer has never been damaged, but whatever. I like it. Though I more enjoyed helping Iris make sure she was well covered. She insisted on doing her own chest, though. I was slightly disappointed, but the impish grin on her face (and the wink) when she told me this made me understand she was being evil to me again, which made me giggle.

However much I enjoyed lathering sunscreen on Iris was nothing to how much I enjoyed being lathered up by her. True to her teasing nature, she avoided my breasts, though by the look in her eye, she had to work rather hard to avoid the temptation. But lying on my front while she lathered up my back, shoulders, and legs was amazing, those little hands of hers on me. I made a mental note to ask for a massage from her at some point, since that would probably feel absolutely divine, even if she didn't have the training like I had.

When we were done, we sat and waited a few minutes for the sunscreen to set into its waterproof mode, and once it did, she put her top back on (probably more so she wouldn't lose it than for any other reason), and we began to play in the sand together. She didn't seem too interested in sand castles this time, probably since she wasn't very good at them, so instead we drew designs in the sand for a while and had fun destroying them while pretending to be giant robots destroying the crop circles of the aliens, which was because the aliens were trying to communicate with humans to help defeat the robots. Which was all pure silliness of course; if there were any other sentient species in the galaxy, nobody has run into them yet. Other planets with life, yes, but so far nothing that looks even remotely capable of human-level or better intelligence.

While we sat down to rest a bit, I got to talking with Iris about that, and she agreed it was odd. She also told me something I hadn't known before, namely that some people were studying the the possibility of making other Earth species sentient, uplifting them so humans wouldn't feel so alone in the universe. The notion sounded vaguely familiar, and I said so.

"Yeah, there was a science fiction author in the 20th and early 21st centuries that wrote about a future with uplifted chimps and dolphins. I think dogs and gorillas may have been uplifted, too, but it was ages ago I read it."

"Wow, you read classic literature?"

"This surprises you?"

"Well, to be honest, all you've checked out this summer from the library has been romance stories and non-fiction."

She put her nose up in the air in mock pretentiousness. "I have a diverse range of literary interests, thank you very much." It was perfect, but she ruined it by breaking into a fit of the giggles, which made me giggle as well. Unlike yesterday, though, it did not last long.

"I have an idea," she said, and began digging in the sand. "Bury me in sand!"

"Well okay, then, my flower. Not sure how well Irises grow in sandy soil, but if you insist..." And so I began helping her dig a hole. "Vertical or horizontal?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to be buried standing up, or lying down? Or maybe at an angle?"

"Eh, lying down. It's easier to do, and easier to get out of in case the water gets closer for some reason."

So we dug out a trench for her until it was deep enough, and then she lay down in it, and I began covering her up. Only when she was entirely covered, except for her head, did I say, "Or if the water suddenly gets farther away."

She blinked at me in confusion. "What?"

"Oh, it's just that if the water suddenly rushes away from us, that's a warning sign of an oncoming tsunami, which is a giant tidal wave that could kill everyone in the city."

For a moment she looked like she was going to do the stereotypical little kid thing and scream in panic, but then the panic in her eyes became faintly amused annoyance. "Har har. You and I both know Paxum isn't naturally volcanically active. There's no molten core, it's rock all the way through. If it weren't for the artificial volcanic vents with nanites melting rock and releasing it into the ocean at a controlled rate, there'd be no lava or magma anywhere on the planet."

"Ah, so you were paying attention in geology, then?"

"Of course I was. No plate tectonics, no earthquakes. No earthquakes, no tsunamis." She stuck her tongue out at me and sat up, uncovering herself. "Anyway, now it's your turn."

We began digging again, a much bigger ditch, and before long it was me laying down in the sand and being buried. Iris had insisted on the ditch being much deeper, too, and technically I was at an angle. When I was completely covered, I had a lot more sand on top of me than she'd done. Which she had been counting on, apparently; she lay down belly-first on the sand above my chest and stared into my eyes.

"MWAH HA HA!" she cackled with evil laughter, "now you are at my mercy! For I am the kissy monster, and I shall now kiss you mercilessly!" Before I could respond, she kissed me full on the lips, her hands on my head. I started to chuckle into the kiss, and she used the opportunity to get her tongue into my mouth, so we began to duel tongues.

I saw the appeal of this plan, for her. Between the extra sand on me and her own weight pressing down on me, I could not move my arms or my legs, so I had to 'endure' this wonderful kiss from my girlfriend without touching her with my hands. Nor could I do anything about the activity between my legs that arose from the kiss. I was helpless, and I loved it. I began to wonder, suddenly, if I was kinky. Maybe I should be buying some kind of restraints so I could be helpless and at Iris's mercy at home. This thought made me even hornier, and made my girlcock very hard indeed. And now that I realized this, I knew Iris would love the idea of being my master, and I her slave and her sub.

The kiss was going strong, and I was expecting it to last a deliciously long amount of time more, but then Iris's stomach made a loud grumbling. She pulled out of the kiss and said, "Darn. Guess I gotta dig you out so we can get some lunch."

Disappointed but a bit peckish myself, I nodded, and she began to dig me out. Before long, enough of the sand was gone that I was able to pull myself out the rest of the way. "Better hit the showers," I said, as we were both sandy.

"Yeah," she agreed.

After a quick detour to the showers to get clean, we went to a lot nearby that had a bunch of food carts parked there, with different kinds of food. I was not the least surprised when Iris wanted to get food from a place with tacos, even though it wasn't a Taco Tavio's. This one was called Divine Tacos and Burritos. I wondered about the name, until I found out that the owner of the cart was named Jesus, which made me giggle. It wasn't pronounced at all the same as the famous Jesus the Christ's name, but it was still amusing. And a little unusual, on Paxum. Christianity was a bit of a minority religion on Paxum as well as on most other worlds these days. True, the founders of Paxum had been mostly Unitarian Universalists, and UU was originally a form of Christianity, but the Unitarians hadn't considered themselves Christians for at least a few centuries now.

So we got some tacos - Iris's very spicy, naturally - and sat down at a table to eat and talk about various things as we did. Mostly we discussed religion, since I was thinking about it and had brought up Christianity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.