Rebel 1777 - Cover

Rebel 1777

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 41: Ann

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: Ann - A young soldier in Washington's army recalls his adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

For the next couple of months, things went on much that way. The British sat in the towns, enjoying life among the Tories as best they could, eating well and rogering regularly, I'm sure, and Washington worried about where they were going and had his recruiters out far and wide seeking replacements for his still-dwindling infantry companies. We heard all sorts of rumors, even a report that a big Redcoat and Indian army was coming down the lakes from Canada, but basically it was a waiting game.

Some time in the middle of that long winter a carriage appeared at Milly and Maggy's tavern that provided us with what I suppose was the catch of the season. The gold lace festooning the gross officer's large three-cornered hat marked him as something special when he ducked to enter the smoky room late that evening, his hand on the hilt of a very ornate, gold-chased sword. The girl with him looked special too, quite tasty and very young. It was well past closing time, as I recall, and sleeting or raining, cold as a brass cannon, and I overheard him ask Uncle Josh if he could provide a room for himself and his niece. "Like to get the team under cover, too," he said rather gruffly. "Bring us some hot grog. Be quick about it."

He hung his heavy cloak and over-sized hat by the door and displayed a huge belly, silk stockings and fine staff officer's uniform of some Scottish regiment, blue facings on the many-buttoned red coat over a white waistcoat with gold buttons. The girl shouldered her cape to the back of her chair and revealed a fine, healthy body with a pair of high breasts the size and shape of ripe melons. Her dark blonde hair was piled on the back of her head. She wore a soft, riding outfit with a lacy shirt that showed at her chest and wrists and had a narrow red ribbon around her lean neck. She sat very straight and sipped her mulled drink, looking childishly morose.

I found a shilling and tossed it in the air. "Call it," I said to the goggling George. "Tails," he said. I slapped it down, lifted my hand and said, "heads" before he had a glimpse. I had not bothered to look at the coin myself. "You take his lordship to Morristown, and I'll take that little bird to bed. She looks in desperate need to me."

"Two out of three?" George asked, and I shook my head.

George nodded to Uncle Josh and Maggy, and they shooed the late customers out into the weather and quietly bolted the door while Milly served the unsuspecting pair their food and drink near the fireplace. Then George and I joined the officer and his "niece" at their table, pulling up our chairs with friendly smiles as if we were planning on a game of whist.

My friend put his hand on the man's arm and politely asked, "How's the beef?" I put my paw on the girl's thigh. The officer growled and jumped to his feet, reaching for his dirk. The girl smiled and covered my groping hand with her own.

Uncle Josh whacked the colonel down with what looked like an oversized rolling pin. He fell like a sack of oats. While Josh and George went through the unconscious man's pockets and confiscated his watch, snuff box and hefty purse, the girl was watching wide-eyed and telling me how happy she was that we had relieved her of the gold-braided behemoth.

"Thought I was going to be stuck with him for the rest of this god-awful war," she said in a surprising, sort of husky voice, inviting I thought it was.

"How'd that happen?" I asked, grabbing her at the waist as I pulled my chair closer and sliding my other hand up under her skirts. My other hand began unbuttoning her tight-fitting jacket.

"I was sort of engaged to one of his leftenants, a nice chap even though he was a bloody Brit. He sent the boy off to Canada or somewheres, about a month ago, and there I was, stuck in the midst of all these bleeding soldiers, horny as a pack of dogs, panting around. saying awful things, pawing me like you is." My hand had somehow gotten under her shift as well.

"No family?" I asked, sliding my other hand up her warm back now that her jacket was open and watching her bubbies wiggle as my fingers searched her hairy slit.

"No, no, typhoid took them off while I was away working at a mill last fall, over in Perth. My uncle made the match, and I was happy to get away from him so I went along. Besides, he really was a good fellow, Jamey they called him. I think he gave Uncle some money. About that man's size but a lot prettier." She nodded at George who had found that the officer's boots would not fit him and tossed them to Uncle Josh in disgust.

"All right, " George said when he had the groggy officer trussed up, gagged and ready to travel. "I'll be back in a couple or three days. Where'll you be?"

"Hm," said I, wondering. "What's your name girl?"

"Ann," she said, "Ann Le... , just Ann."

"Ann and I will likely be in Trenton or on our way there. She has no family. Ginny's mother can look after her I'm sure. She certainly looks handy to me."

"Fine, don' wear her out," said the unhappy George looking down the front of the girl's dress and licking his lips. "I'm taking this fat turd's carriage, already talked to his driver and gave him a couple a'shillings. Damn if I'll ride in this foul weather. You can use my horse for her. Here, girl, you'd better have some protection if you're gonna travel with this big rotter. Keep him the hell out'a yer bed and wait for a real man to come back. I can tickle yer fancy sixteen different ways. He's nought but a minuteman." He ran his fingers under her lush breasts and she giggled. Then he put the nasty-looking knife on the table and hustled out the back door with the astonished looking officer, his expensive wig askew.

"Which room?" I asked Uncle Josh as he doused the lanterns and closed up his bar for the night. Milly and Maggy had already trotted off to bed after what I assumed was a tiring evening of various mattress sports with the local gentry, and I was eager to get up between the plump young legs I had been feeling.

"Three," he said with a smile, "an' hol' down the noise."

"Drink up," I said to Ann and then hurried her up the steep, rickety steps and enjoyed watching her haunches as she climbed before me, patting her with proprietorial interest.

"Where are we going?" she asked at the top. She was still chewing a piece of her supper's tough meat and had a crust of bread in one hand and the officer's dirk in the other.

"Why, to bed," I said, pushing her along and feeling my body begin to make preparations for the evening. Blood was aflow; my cock atingle. She was barely five feet tall and probably went no more than eight stone, but she was surely well shaped and, I guessed, sadly experienced.

"Us? You an' me?" she asked, slowing her pace and twisting around to look up at me. The top of her head reached my Adam's apple perhaps. She put both hands up on my chest.

"And why not?" I opened the door and pushed her into the cold, dark room, dropping the latch behind me. There was not even a fireplace, just some lattice-covered holes in the floor.

"I don' even..."

I bent and kissed her for a while and explored her lush, young body while I did. She seemed to enjoy the process judging from the throat noises and wiggling. She was all smooth curves and deep recesses, yielding and squirming very nicely and kissing me back. I easily popped one of her hard breasts out of her shift after I got her top shirt-buttons loose. I was straining the fastenings on my cod piece by the time our lips parted.

"I don' even know your name," she said, pulling her mouth away from mine, reclaiming her boob and taking a deep breath.

I told her my name and kissed some more, working on her skirt buttons as I did. Her swelling bubbies were large, firm and warm. She wore no stays. That was very odd in those days.

"I'm not goin' to roger you," she said, pulling away and sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're big as a horse and ugly as sin. And you ain't shaved for a week and smell like a cess pool. What do you think I am?" The room had two dormer windows and despite the dark, wet night our eyes had adjusted to the dim, colorless world. She had her chin stuck out and looked very determined.

I sat beside her and pulled off my boots, enjoying her smell and warmth as she finished the long row of buttons and struggled out of her tight-fitting jacket and waistcoat. I unbuttoned my foreflap much to my swelling cock's relief. It felt good to have the swollen thing out in the cool air, rapidly expanding.

"Why not?" I asked. "It'll help keep us warm and might give us some pleasure." I put my arm around her shoulders, but she wiggled away with a small laugh.

"Might be fun for you. What would you think of me? Besides, I don' like it." I saw her glance down at my trembling yard, outlined in the dark, hot and hard as a much-used poker.

"I'd think you were a woman who understood the world. That's what I'd think. And I bet you will like it. Come here."

"Oh ho," she said, sliding away. "That's what you think. You're bad as them horny Redcoats."

"Well, you were traveling with that great hulk who called you his niece. I guessed you did what you had to do to survive. Just like me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.