Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

The girls continued to prepare for their first game on Friday. During each practice, you could see their increased intensity, and focus on the game. I always played on the practice squad so I could give the girls as much help as possible. It also helped me to see where their weaknesses were. This way, we could exploit those weaknesses to get the point. I'd then mention what I found to the coach, so she could figure out a way to fix it.

Sue had worked her way up to the number one setter. She'd play with her back to the net, so she could see the passes coming from the back line. Often, she'd also switch when she was on the outside of the front line to the middle. This way she could set either side. In theory, it made sense, but in reality, it left a hole where I could place my serve. After pointing it out to Coach Wilson, I went to the serve line. I served two winners just by being accurate with my serves. Coach Wilson stopped practice to make some changes on how the girls took their position before the serve, and how and when to change places on the switch.

I worked hard to make them work harder to beat me. There was a lot of praise when a girl would hit the right shot to pass me, or block one of my shots. I was the first one to tell her "Good Job."

Friday, we took the bus to a smaller public school about an hour away for our first match. We played a best of five games series. They had a girl with a strong serve. Mika was standing in the middle back line when the girl boomed one right at her. Their entire team was standing flat-footed waiting to watch Mika shank the ball out-of-bounds, or have it knock her on her butt. Instead, she made a perfect pass to Sue followed by a perfect spike by Tiffany for a side out. It let those from other team watching know that they were in for a long day. We still lost points, and even lost a close second game, but in the end, we'd won the match, three games to one. They all congratulated each other on a good game. Their coach said that none of the girls on his team could handle his girl's serve consistently. He was amazed that we had three that didn't have any trouble with it at all.

Rhonda was very happy with the results of her first game as the volleyball coach. I told her that I was proud of her. She told me that when I signed up she thought that I was being a pain in the ass. But, after she saw how I helped the girls and made them work harder, that she looked at me as more of an assistant coach.

Steve and Janice were in the stands watching the match. While the girls showered, I went up afterwards to say hello. Steve said that he'd heard about my problems at school, and he was glad that things worked out. Janice added that she was also happy for me. I thanked them, and told Steve that I felt somewhat surprised that he hadn't invited me to go sailing yet.

"I've been busy with a girl who'd rather be doing other things."

"Other things, that it just wouldn't be a good idea to have a student around to see? Well, I hope that you at least invite Janice since she's a very kinky and fun girl."

They looked at each other, and then Janice blushed. I'd either stumbled on a secret, or given them an idea.

It seems that the plan was that they were going to stop and have dinner with us on the way home. All the girls wanted burgers, so when they saw the sign for "Billy's Breakfast and Burgers," they yelled to stop. The place was a diner that had been around for a while. But, based on the number of cars in the lot, we could tell that they had good food.

The entire team piled off the bus and went inside the restaurant. Because we had so many people in our group, they had to break us up and sit us at different tables. Little Sue was skinny and she looked like a stick with tits. She sat down next to me, and ordered her food. I thought that she was crazy. There was no way she could eat a double cheeseburger, onion rings, and a large strawberry shake. I ordered breakfast, which is one meal that tastes a good deal better when it's right out of the skillet. At school, we either ate a hot breakfast off a buffet, or just cereal. I usually had the cereal. Today, I had the hash browns with jalapenos, onions, and cheese. It also came with two eggs, grits, and a side of pancakes or a biscuit. I ordered the pancakes.

Wendy was also sitting at our table. She ordered a regular burger and fries, as did Laura. They were joking with her. It was so different from when they were in my room. I kept thinking that it was somewhat freaky how friendly they were. After we all finished, or came close to finishing our meals, I knew that Billy was a big man if he ate that food on a regular basis. It was good, but the portions were huge. Little Sue finished all of hers; I still couldn't understand how she did that.

On the bus, Mika sat next to me. She said that, if I was up for it, she wanted to come up and visit for a while with Nadia. I assured her that I was. When we returned to the campus, I went up to my place while she and Nadia dropped their bags by their rooms. I walked in to find Todd on the couch, and by the looks of him and his three friends, he had hanging out with him, they were all in a good mood. It seems that they had won the football game against Phillips. He had every right to have friends over, but I wasn't expecting it, and neither were Nadia and Mika. Mika didn't want to walk past them, to enter my room, and then close the door. She trusted Todd, but not the others. She changed her mind, and said, "Thanks for letting me borrow some film. I wanted to take some pictures in the morning." We went in, and I gave her a roll of film. She said she was sorry, and she and Nadia said goodbye to everyone, and left.

One of the football guys said that if the girls had stuck around he'd have tagged them. I frowned at that, but let it slide. They had some beer, and had the music turned up just a little louder than my taste. One of the guys offered me a beer, but I wasn't a big fan of red, white, and blue beer. I had a Coke while they talked about the game and about the different girls that they liked, or had been out with on a date. I was glad to see that Todd just kept his mouth shut.

One of the guys made a crack about me going to jail. I simply shrugged. Todd could see that his friends were pissing me off. He said that it was a good game, but he had a project to work on early in the morning. He stood to let them know that it was time to leave, so they reluctantly got up, and found their way to the stairs.

After they'd left, Todd sat back down, and said, "I guess I fucked that up."

"What do you mean?"

"Did Mika and Nadia really come up to pick up some film?"

"No."

"They were both going to sleep with you, but didn't want the reputation they'd gain if they went in with you."

"Yeah."

"I should have asked before I invited them over, or let them invite themselves over."

"I can't tell you who or who not to invite over. But it would be good if you let me know. I trust you. We trust you. Those girls come over to relax. They've all been naked here before, and the last time they came over was the first time that Laura has worn any pants. If your friends are hanging out, then they won't feel comfortable about getting comfortable. I can't make them have sex with you, but we all tend to share. We really have no problems getting along without any strings attached. I like that, and enjoy their company with or without the sex. Next year, I'll have to pick my roommate again. I was hoping that we'd be friends, and we could be roommates until graduation. However, I need to feel comfortable when I'm in my apartment. If that can't happen, then I'll need to look for someone else. I don't want this to sound like a threat, I'm just telling you how I feel and what I'm thinking."

"I hear what you're saying, and I completely understand. I can also go to their rooms. And if I want to have them over, I can plan it when you're not here, or we can coordinate it ahead of time."

"That sounds like a plan. The girls usually come up, as a group, on Friday and Saturday nights, or anytime, when any of them needs some individual attention. None of the girls is my girlfriend, so if they want you to help them out, then I'm cool with that. If they say 'no' then leave them alone, or I'll kill you. OK?"

"No, means no. I can live with that."

"Cool. I'm going to sleep. Do you want me to wake you to swim in the morning?"

"Five days a week is enough for me. Let me catch up on my sleep."

"Goodnight Todd."

"Night, Nick."

After my morning workout, I had breakfast, and called Sam. I apologized for missing the weekend before, but asked if she was free for a lesson. She said that she was free now, and came by twenty minutes later to pick me up. She drove us back out to the same factory. I got in, but before I started to drive I said, "I'm sorry that I didn't call you. There was a police raid at the school, and they arrested me. I spent the last weekend with the lawyer, the school, and the police."

"I read about that. Am I in trouble? Did you rat me out?"

"Oh, no. You've nothing to worry about, and neither do I." I went on to tell her the entire story leaving nothing out. When I talked about standing naked in the tub with my hands over my head, she looked at my lap.

"I currently don't have a bong, or any pot. Besides, my ex-roommate said that I had both pot and booze, but they never found a trace of either. I never gave up any information on myself, or anyone else. In addition, I never even said anything against my roommate."

"Thanks."

"In the past, I've done some things, and gotten caught. But I've never admitted to anything. I have diplomatic immunity in other countries, but here I just have enough money to consult with the best lawyers. I also know the law."

"So you studied to become a lawyer?"

"No, I studied, so I could save my butt."

"Like what?"

"Like if the cops pull you over for 'suspected' drunk driving, and the cop asks if you've been drinking, what should you say?"

"No?"

"You shouldn't answer the question. You've the right to remain silent, and the right not to incriminate yourself."

"What about when they tell you to walk the line."

"My attorney has advised me not to take any tests on the side of the road. What he told me to say is," 'If you'd like to take me to a licensed medical facility, I'd be happy to give a blood sample.' "That way it can then be independently verified in a certified laboratory."

"The cop will want you to blow in the machine in his car."

"I don't blow cops and especially not in their car. But the field breathalyzer tests are also voluntary. This varies from state to state. But, the field breathalyzer and walking the line tests are just voluntary ways to make you look bad. They designed the tests for you to fail. The instructions are hard to understand, told to you too quickly to interpret, and hard to do on your best day without a wiggle or slip. Just politely tell the cop, "I believe they're too subjective, and not required by law."

"Is that all true?"

"Those were my conclusions after my research."

"You have too much time on your hands."

"I hear that's true for the guys in prison as well."

"I guess you're right. Are you going to drive today, or am I getting paid to talk?"

"Both. I made good money at my summer job, so I can afford to look after a poorly paid public school teacher."

"Good. I enjoyed having dinner with you last time after the lesson. You can take me to lunch today."

"Have you ever been to Billy's Breakfast and Burgers?"

She gave me my lesson, and I drove out on the open road. As we drove, she talked to me about several issues, including: right of ways, and looking ahead to identify possible problems. We also discussed how to react under specific situations. I learned about how to approach a green light. She told me about setting a point in my mind that if it turns yellow before that point, I should stop. But if it turns yellow after that point, then it would be safer for me to go through the light, and not try to keep the car under control by doing a quick deceleration.

She made me practice parking like a hundred times, and when we pulled into the restaurant for lunch, I slipped right between two other cars. So it was obvious that I'd learned the lesson. I had the burger and fries while she had a Cobb Salad.

As we drove back toward school, I was again behind the wheel. She pointed me past the school, and directed me to her home. It was a small house, and after seeing the inside, I knew that the young teacher had done a nice job decorating it. It had a front porch that added a lot of character to the older bungalow.

Inside she offered me a Coke, and then she went into the back bedroom. She came back with a brown paper bag. Inside were a small bong and a bag of pot. I paid her for the pot, and the driving lesson. I also gave her a nice tip since I'd missed the previous week.

As we smoked some grass together, she asked about my family. She also wanted to know what life was like while we were in Japan. She told me about her mother who was living in Dallas. Her father had passed away a few years earlier. She'd graduated from the University of Maine. After that, she found a teaching job. She loved the kids, and enjoyed the way that they understood new things. Her sense of accomplishment was overwhelming, as the kids progressed through the year.

By the time we finished talking, it was close to dinnertime. So I took her out, and we had another nice sit down meal. She let me hold her hand, as we walked the five blocks to where she'd parked. I thanked her for a good day, and watched her, as she pulled away from my dorm.

I carried my brown paper bag up to the room. Nadia was sitting there talking with Todd. I was happy to see that they were getting comfortable around each other. I set the bag on the table, and went to find the pliers in my closet.

I called Todd and Nadia in to help me carry the liquor back to the kitchen. They had it all stored, and drinks poured by the time I had the access panel back in place, and the tools put away. When I finished, I dropped on the couch across from them.

Nadia told me that she'd called her parents earlier, and her dad said to tell me hello. Todd asked where I'd been all day. I told him that I was working on a self-improvement project. He looked to Nadia, and she said, "That could mean anything."

After finishing my drink, I told them that I needed to study, and went in my room. I worked until midnight on school stuff. At that point, I shut off the lights, so I could fall asleep before I had to start a new week.

Todd and I continued to work on our program. First, we added optional sections to handle the addition, subtraction, and division of numbers. We used the same framework, but different formulas and data. Then we worked on dressing the program up a little. We finished these changes while the rest of the class finished their basic programs. I was very happy with the results.

Practice on Monday was good since everyone saw the potential of the team. But instead of being happy with their level of play, they wanted to see how far they could push it. They wanted to see how good they could become.

Many of them wanted to work on digs. So Tiffany and I worked on pounding spikes at them. The girls learned how to dive to dig under the ball, and to have some control to hit it up in the air. This way, the setter could push it up to the spiker. Some of the dives looked painful, which would end up with some sore breasts when they woke up in the morning. Some of the girls wanted to work on their overhand serve. Tiffany however, wanted to learn the jump serve. I told them that I'd stay after the practice to help them. Mika wanted to stay and practice receiving the serves, and passing to the setter. Sue said that she'd stay to help Mika, and pass the balls back to the server. It became an assembly line of serves, passes, and sets. I'd serve it back while I was working on the jump serve to help Mika.

My shoulder was sore when I got back to the room. The extra hour of study during my free period was a big help. It allowed me to stay ahead of my projects, papers, and class work. All of my friends in my group attended the swimming and rowing practices. At the same time, school was settling into a rhythm.

On Thursday, many students come out to watch a volleyball game at home. Our girls gave them something to cheer about, as they dominated the other team. They played so well together. It wasn't one person, but all of them working as a team. Mika would take the serve, and give a perfect pass to Sue. She in turn would make a perfect set to Tiffany or Wendy, for a perfectly placed spike.

All the extra practice serving the ball, gave them confidence to hit a hard overhand serve. It gave them confidence to go for the corners, or between rotating players, so they could catch them off guard. They didn't just loop the ball to the middle of the court to make sure it stayed in play.

The girls won in three straight games, and after the handshakes, they were ready to celebrate. They all wanted to come back to my room. But after the cocaine raid, I still wasn't anxious to break out the alcohol and pot. Instead of the six girls I was comfortable with, there were fourteen girls. I pulled out some sodas and snacks. But before that, I called to ask them to deliver some pizza and more sodas. When the delivery arrived, as a favor to me, Todd went down to carry up the pizzas and soda, and Nadia went with him to help.

As things started to settle down, we introduced all the non-group girls to Todd. As time went on, I saw a few of them flirting with him. A couple had boyfriends that they'd brought along, and with the music on, it became a very tame party. As the night went on, the party dwindled until there were just two girls that weren't a part of the group. Four of the group girls stood up, called it a night. The others took the hint and followed them downstairs. Mika stayed for a quickie, while Nadia made out with Todd on the couch. Both girls left together, and we called it a night.

Friday, Todd and the football team had an away game. The school had busses going to the game. But I decided to stay on campus and study. I wanted to finish an English paper. This way I wouldn't have to worry about it during the week, or over the weekend. I also worked ahead in math, and reviewed a lab we were going to work on in chemistry. It was close to eleven when Todd and the girls that followed returned, and interrupted me.

Todd was beside himself when Wendy told Laura to make sure her wardrobe was in order. She was soon only wearing her t-shirt sitting between the black and white roommates. She had her legs spread, as Wendy's fingers slid up and down her crease. Nadia got out the bong, and Tiffany was mixing drinks. Todd felt stunned by their behavior. But he was afraid to say anything and have the dreams fade away.

The girls had all gone to the game. With the football and volleyball wins, they were in the mood to celebrate. I just put my books away when I saw their mood. Mika straddled me, and kissed me twice before turning it into a full-blown French kiss. My hands held her ass, and her arms wrapped around my neck. Tiffany cleared her throat, as she delivered our drinks, and said, "You had him last night. If you don't share your toys you'll have to sit in the corner, or receive a spanking young lady."

"I can share; I'm just getting him warmed up. Todd is over there, and could use some warming up."

Tiffany delivered the last drinks, and went over to Todd. He'd just handed the bong back to Nadia, when Tiffany started to help him clean any smoke he had on his teeth. Nadia joined her to start a little three-way on the couch. Sue, Wendy, and Laura got up, just as Sue whispered something in Mika's ear. Mika nodded before putting both hands on my chest, and then leaned in to bite my bottom lip.

I felt buzzed from the pot, and very tired from the studying. Mika and I were just happy to have the time to make out like normal high school kids. It was easier to reach second base with her. She was happy to have me remove her top, suck on her breasts, and nibble on her nipples.

We came up, for air, about fifteen minutes later. I saw the two girls and Todd, all in their underwear, on the other couch. The door to my room was open, so I walked over to peek inside. As I leaned in the doorway, I felt Mika's breasts press up against my back. What I saw was one very erotic sight. Wendy was lying naked with her back against my headboard. She wasn't totally sitting up or lying down. But she was half way in between. Laura was also naked, but she was sitting between Wendy's legs, and lying back against her. She had her neck craned around, so that they could kiss. Wendy was using her right hand to play with Laura's right nipple. At the same time, Sue was using Mika's strap on to fuck Laura. It was a slow loving fuck, not hurried or frantic. They all seemed to have a look of bliss across their faces, as they each did their thing. Mika stepped around in front of me. After she pushed her skirt and panties to the floor, she pulled my arms around her, and put my hands on her breasts.

I rolled her nipples in my fingers, and kissed the side of her neck, while her hand worked her pussy. We both watched the three girls perform the acts of love on each other. By the time they finished twenty minutes later, I had Mika on my cock, as I took her from behind. The now naked, Todd, Nadia, and Tiffany had joined us for the show.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.