Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Saturday, after my morning workout and breakfast, my phone rang. It was a call inviting me to play volleyball at the gym. It appeared that most of the girls from the team wanted to shake off some of the summer rust. There were only nine players. So we set up to play four on five. I'd play on the team with the four players.

The other team played three across the front, with two playing the back line. We played a diamond pattern with one up front, two on the sides, but off the net, and one in the center back.

A few of the girls started to do some warm-up bumps and passes. At the same time, some of us just stretched out our bodies to make sure we were ready for the game. We started a quick volley to see which team would serve first, and my team won. On my team were Tiffany, Mika, and Sue. Sue and I were recent additions to the group. Since I was in the back, I went to the end line to serve. I tossed the ball up in the air, and hit a perfect overhand serve. Over the summer, I'd played ten to twelve hours a week. On that team I had a college player tutoring me, and of course, Carson the resident know-it-all.

My ball serve, had plenty of speed. It just cleared the net before the top spin placed it in between three payers, for an ace. It was pure luck, and probably the best serve I'd ever hit, but nonetheless, it impressed the girls.

My second shot also cleared the net, but with less speed, and more of an arc. One player passed it to the setter, who then set the ball to a spiker. As the spiker hit it, Tiffany went up, and blocked the ball back to their side, for another point. My third serve had plenty of speed, but not enough spin, so it didn't drop, and landed out-of-bounds past the end line. That created side out, and their turn to serve.

They served, and we played the ball well. We had more room to cover with fewer players. But we had a good workout, and a lot of fun. We'd rotated around twice. It got to the point where I was playing the left side of the diamond on our side. Sue was in the front middle when Mika took a serve, and passed it to Sue. Sue was facing Tiffany's side, but she set it behind her, right to me. It floated up, and I jumped in time to make full contact across the court, and down to the floor. Nadia was in position to make the dig, but the ball came in too high to dig, and too low to set. The ball hit her right in the chest, and then bounced out-of-bounds.

She let out a yelp, and then stood there, rubbing her tits to shake off the sting. After she said that she was all right, I offered to kiss it, and make it better. She said that we could work on our first aid skills after the game.

Over all, what we learned was that the girls were good, but I held my own. It helped that I was five inches taller than Tiffany and Wendy, who both stood at five feet eleven inches. It also showed that my summer volleyball play was more than good enough for me to learn the needed skills. After we finished the three games, a couple of girls had to leave. Mika wanted to try to return my serve. So I stood at the end line, and started hitting the ball to her. The other girls would collect the hit balls, and send them back to me. Before long, they all wanted a turn. So I started to send shot after shot across the net to each girl.

When we started, it was interesting to see how they were shanking the returns all over the place. But, as we continued to practice, they improved. They began to learn how to absorb some of the speed of my serve. In turn, they learned to control the direction and speed of the return or pass the ball to a setter. It was an hour later that everyone seemed happy with their new skills that they'd learned. They made me promise to continue to work with them.

When I returned to my room, I took a hot shower. When I finished, I could already feel my shoulder start to tighten up. Although playing volleyball was fun, school was still my highest priority. So I focused my attention on studying that took up most of my afternoon.

For some reason, the night session we had in my apartment the previous Friday, wasn't a preview of the future. What happened that night might have been a result of a long week, or a long summer. But on Saturday after dinner, when we had our next session, the sexual tension was considerably less. As such, it was much more relaxed, for everyone.

After she baked some peanut butter cookies, Laura went back to the corner to sit between Wendy and Sue. Again, she'd pulled up her legs over the knees of her neighbors. As she sat there, Sue's hand would gently trace the outer part of her labia while Wendy would stroke her thigh. To them, Laura was like a doll that they could play with whenever they wanted to. She simply sat there. She knew that she had neither the rights, nor the desire to deny them what they wanted.

Outside of the room, their relationship was very different. They were all friendly and helpful, but in the room, she became their slut toy. I was glad that the next day I'd see Sam. Tiffany was taking a lesson from Tess, and she was going through the pot at a rapid rate.

We each had a drink or two, and we all got a nice buzz going by passing the bong around. Conversation ranged from school, to sports, to vacations, to colleges. It was a relaxing time that we all shared, and, as they left, I received some kisses.

Sunday was my first driving lesson with Sam. She picked me up, and we drove away from town to a factory closed, for the weekend. Their huge parking lot was empty except for some light poles. She showed me the gas, the brake, and the clutch. Then she walked me through the process of how they all worked together to make the car run. It took me a couple of stalls, and a couple of tire burnouts before I began to start more smoothly more times than not. Sam was a very patient person through all of my stumbling.

Finally, I felt more comfortable starting from a stop. So she next taught me how to change gears. I'd reach second, or maybe third before running out of room in the parking lot. Then I'd need to downshift back to a lower gear to make a U-turn. When she thought I was comfortable at that, she made me stop the car. She then had me drive to the bottom of the hill leading back out to the street. What she wanted me to do, was start on the hill. The difficult part was that I could not let the car roll backward. There was supposedly an imaginary car stopped behind me.

Again, I had some stalls and tire burnouts before I got it right. Once I thought I had it, we practiced it a few more times. She then had me turn out to the road, and I shifted through the gears until I was in fourth gear. I was now just driving on the road. She had me pull over on the shoulder, ending the first day's lesson.

When we finished, it was getting late in the afternoon. So I offered to take her to dinner. We ended up going to a clam place that served excellent fried clams, which she loved. I told her that I was running low on pot. So I paid for the lesson and the pot. During our talk, she told me that I'd done well during the driving lesson. Next week we'd practice parking, and driving on the road. This way I could work on the rules associated with 'right-of-way'.

Because it was still warm, I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. So I put the bag of pot in my waistband, and covered it with my shirt. When I returned to my room, I deposited the resupply in my drawer, got out my books, and started to study. I was ahead already, and wanted to stay that way. When I originally arrived at the room, I didn't see Bob, but didn't knock on his door. When I finished studying, I had a snack before I jumped in the Jacuzzi. My shoulder was still sore from serving to the girls.

Monday morning, the gang swam and rowed. Sue joined us, and swam. They were waiting on me to finish my distance, and little Sue went over to the diving board, and performed a dive. Coach Wilson gave her some pointers, and told her to try again. By the time I got out, Miss Wilson was talking to Sue about joining the diving team.

School was school. When I reached my last class of the day, the teacher gave us a new computer project. We had to design a new program. It had to ask a person several math problems. When the person provided an answer, the program had to check the answer. Then it had to decide if the answer was correct. It had to respond with a statement whether it was right or wrong. The teacher, Dr. Wilcox, let us work in teams, for the flowcharting and formula building portions. So, I looked over to the kid next to me whose name was Todd Miller. Todd was a sophomore like me, and didn't fit the nerd profile. We started out by discussing the problem. We then started to draw the flowchart boxes, and create the data path, the decision statements, the formulas, and a plan on how to start the program.

I said, "We won't finish all of this today. But, once we've finished the program design, we can start to work separately. This way we can each try different ways until we have it working."

Todd responded, "That sounds like a good idea to me."

"Are you in Chase Hall? I don't remember seeing you around."

"No, I just transferred in from a school in Chattanooga. My dad took a job in Boston. When he had a job working in Chattanooga, I was a day student down there. I'm a boarding student here, because of the distance from Boston."

"We rowed against a school in Chattanooga last year. They barely beat us."

"I was in the McAllister eights boat."

"I'm sorry to hear that, because I was in the losing boat. We were hoping to see your team take part in the Philadelphia meet. We wanted the opportunity to restore our pride. By the way, we won that regatta."

"They're changing Boston to a 5-K race this year to spread out the boats some more."

"Every morning, we work out on the Ergs. We start around six thirty, or, as soon as we finish our five forty-five swim time."

"Wow. I'm playing football this season, but plan on swimming and rowing the other two. I wouldn't mind joining you, but that's so early."

At that point, Todd had to leave, and go to his last class of the day. I stayed, and worked on the program. I continued even after the last bell. Dr. Wilcox came over to see if I was having trouble. I told him that I was trying to document everything that I wanted to do. This was if I happened to run in to any problems. I showed him the pages of diagrams and formulas.

He looked them over, and read my notes. "This looks like a good start."

"Todd Miller is my partner. How much can we help each other with the programming and testing portions of the problem? Our approach is to break up each portion in to chunks. Then we each take a chunk, and do the programming. Then we will use our best ideas in the proper way to complete the process. This way we can we learn from each other. But, what happens if we end up with an almost identical program?"

"I'll let you do it that way, but I expect it to work and look good."

"Yes, Sir."

I still had to return to my room to change before practice started. I was still arrived on time, for the beginning of practice. Rhonda, Coach Wilson, welcomed the new students, and the returning players. She then went on to explain that, if I were good enough to make it, I'd be part of the team. But, because of the rules, she couldn't consider me, as a player on the roster. The rules stated that I couldn't play in the games.

Tiffany said, "He's good enough."

"We'll see."

We started to do what all the volleyball teams do to warm up. We stretched, and then ran ten laps. Then we did our drills on bumping and setting. Next, Coach Wilson wanted to see what she had to work with. She asked Tiffany to go to one baseline, and then asked if I could serve. I walked to the other baseline. Then she placed a setter on each side of the net. She then made two lines of the remaining team members. Each of the lines was to take the serve, and pass it to the setter. Then the lines would switch.

Tiffany served the first ball across to my side, and the girl passed the serve to the setter. It could have been higher, but it was workable. When it was my turn to serve, everyone looked at me. I threw the ball up, took two steps, and hit a powerful overhand serve. It cleared the net, and dropped to one of the girls. She took the serve on her forearms, but it glanced off, and went out-of-bounds. Coach Wilson raised her eyebrows at me, and a devious smile broke at the corner of her lips.

After the girls took their turn, they changed sides, and took the serve from the other server. Coach took notes, and gave pointers to each person. Mika was the first girl to handle one of my serves. The practice after the weekend games had paid off with the way she handled it. Some of the others also showed that the extra weekend work had done some good.

Next, the coach wanted to test their spiking skills. So I took on the role of the blocker. I jumped, jumped, jumped some more, and jumped still even more. In the beginning, I blocked most of the shots. But soon the girls started to angle their shots away from me, so they could avoid my blocks. It was good practice, but very tiring with me in the middle of every shot.

The last drill of the practice was digging, or returning spikes. I was the designated spiker. Once again, I had to jump for every shot. Sue and another girl Sarah were the setters. They each took turns. But during the entire time, I didn't have a break.

At the end of practice, the coach made us run wind sprints. Before she dismissed us, we had a quick talk. Mika said that she wanted to practice her returns. So I stayed after practice, for around thirty minutes, and pounded serves at her and Nadia.

Exhausted, I walked back to my dorm to shower and change. Again, I noticed that Bob had his door closed, and although I wasn't concerned, it had been a day or two since the last time I'd seen him. I knocked, and then after no answer, opened the door to see if he was dead. The room was empty, so I closed the door, and went to my room to study.

The next day was the same thing with no Bob or Nikki at the morning workouts. I asked Tiffany, and she said that he'd been in class. My guess was we were just missing each other. Things came to a head on Wednesday evening. I was studying at my desk. It sits near the window that looks out over the quad toward the front of the school and the Administrative Building. As I looked up, I noticed three police cars pull in, one after the other.

I knew that someone was in trouble, and I for sure, didn't want to find that it was me. In my head, I started thinking, "If they weren't looking for me then I'd just write off the cost. If they were looking for me, then I'd be safer taking some action." Therefore, I started to flush my pot, and then the baggie down the toilet. In addition, I wrapped the small plastic bong in a towel. I then jumped on it, crushed it, and ended up with many small pieces. That too went down the toilet. As I was flushing, I thought about the booze. I could pour them down the drain, but I'd still have the bottles.

Looking down, I saw the access door to the Jacuzzi tub. The door provided access to work on the Jacuzzi pumps. I got out a pair of pliers that I used for hooking up the stereo. Opening that door gave me access to beneath the tub. I quickly moved all the booze to the area beneath the tub. Then I used the pliers to tighten the bolts that held the access door in place.

With one problem solved, I now had created another. I realized that I now had an empty cabinet in the kitchen. So, I decided to move the paper towels from the top of the fridge, and the bleach from under the sink to the empty cabinet. But, before I did that, I put some bleach on a paper towel, and wiped down the bathroom drawers. I wanted to remove any remaining pot odors. With that now finished, I needed to complete the full cleaning process. I went to the kitchen window, opened it, and dropped the metal bowl from the bong. It landed in the bushes three stories below the window.

The last thing I did was to place the tools in the travel kit where I usually stored the pot. This I put on the top shelf of my closet. When I looked out again, I saw a K-9 unit pull up. Although I didn't want to freak out, I was freaking out. So I quickly started to think again. I pulled out three hot dogs from the fridge, placed them in the microwave, and turned it on. While that was cooking, I turned on the hot water to fill the Jacuzzi tub. I didn't want it to look like I was waiting for them when they came in, if in fact, they were coming after me.

I must've looked silly. There I was walking around my room with a plate of hot dogs. I was rubbing one on the bottom of my desk away from the bathroom. I ended up putting one on a bun with ketchup, and after taking a bite, leaving it on the corner of my desk. The other two I ran through the disposal in the kitchen.

After finishing all of those steps, I couldn't think of anything else to do. So I grabbed my chemistry book, and hopped in the tub. After the last couple of days of practice, the tub felt good. Two things came to mind. As a minor having the booze in my possession, was illegal. But now that the pot and paraphernalia were gone, I felt much more comfortable.

Actually, I thought that I was safe, and had gone through all that work for nothing, when the door burst open. I heard someone yell "Police," from the living room.

I set down my book, stood up in the tub, and put my hands over my head. One male police officer came in with his gun pointed at me followed by a female police officer. The first cop yelled that he had one.

Standing naked in front of two people pointing guns at me was a new experience for me. I'd previously been in both situations, although separately. The overzealous cop turned me around, and placed me in handcuffs. He also knocked my Chemistry book in to the tub.

He started to ask me questions about the drugs. "Where are the drugs?"

"I'm a citizen of the United States, and a minor. I'd like to speak to my parents, my attorney, or a representative of the US State Department."

"Just tell me where the drugs are."

"I'm a citizen of the United States, and a minor. I'd like to speak to my parents, my attorney, or a representative of the US State Department."

"I heard you the first time. Where are the drugs? We have a dog, searching other rooms, but it will be here next." He continued with "We know that you have the drugs, and if you cooperate and talk, we'll go easier on you."

"I'm a citizen of the United States, and a minor. I'd like to speak to my parents, my attorney, or a representative of the US State Department."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Do you have a search warrant?"

"Kid this is school property. You don't need to see a warrant."

They had put the guns away, but I was still naked and handcuffed. I was soaking wet from the tub. He led me to the living room, and dumped me in a chair. The female officer placed a towel over my lap, and then two other police came out of Bob's room.

One went down, and then came back up with Rhonda, the Dean, and the K-9 unit. Rhonda came over, and asked a police officer why I was in handcuffs. "Because" was the answer she got.

Again, I asked to speak with my parents, my attorney, or someone from the State Department. They again ignored me. I again asked to see the warrant, as the dog was walking toward my room. I couldn't see what happened, but saw the dog move toward the side of my room with the hot dog, and not the bleach wiped bathroom.

He came back out, and then went inside Bob's room. The dog started to bark, and the cops all went in to see what they'd found. One cop stayed with me. Rhonda looked confused and sympathetic to my situation.

The cops came out with two small bags, and one larger bag of white powder. Another cop came in, and he was told what they'd found. He then went directly to the cabinet in the kitchen where the booze had been, and looked inside before going in my bathroom. I heard a drawer open and close, and then three more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.