Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

September 1980 sophomore year

As I stepped in the Buckley Hall lobby, I had two suitcases, one in each hand. The administration had set up tables, so we could check in, and receive our packets and room keys. When Rhonda stepped inside, I decided to step back outside. Since this was a girl's dorm, she didn't want a lobby full of girl's parents freaking out if I got in line. When she finished, we walked around back to the stairwell entrance. She tucked my packet under my arm, and patted my butt.

"Welcome back Nick. It's good to see you."

"Some welcome. This is cruel and unusual punishment. You could have at least had the bellman carry my bags to my room."

"Sorry, he's busy today. So many girls moving in today that need help."

"Thank you Miss Wilson. I think I can make it from here."

When I left, she went back to oversee the lobby, while I carried my bags up four flights of stairs. Bob was sitting on one of the couches when I walked in. He looked up, and asked, "Is Tiffany here?"

"This welcome back thing is bullshit. Hi to you too! I rode up with her and her dad."

"I'm going to see if she needs help."

"Great."

"Bye Nick. Welcome back."

When I placed my bags in my room, I saw that a couple of boxes had made it up from storage. This made me smile since at least today Bob wasn't a total waste. But, being in the room, I realized that my surroundings were making me feel rather confined. I also needed some space and some time to refocus. So I grabbed a piece of paper from my wallet, picked up the telephone, and dialed the number that Tess had given me.

A lady answered, "Hello."

"Hi, I'm trying to reach Sam."

"This is Sam."

"Um; this is Nick, I'm Tess' friend. She gave you a call last week."

"She called me. What can I do for you today?"

"I don't have a car, but was hoping to meet up with you. Could you drive over, and pick me up at the school, so we can talk?"

"I don't normally do that, but since it's our first time, I'll make an exception. Where do you want to meet?"

"I can walk down to the front gate. I'll be wearing a green shirt, and probably the only student there."

"I can be there in fifteen minutes, and we can talk."

She pulled up fifteen minutes later in a Toyota Corolla. When I got in, she pulled away, and drove a mile to the parking lot of a local grocery store. She looked in her mirrors a lot, but I was fine with that. I always say, better safe than sorry. When she stopped, she shook my hand, and said, "Nice to meet you Nick."

"Same to you Sam. I've never done this before. Tess always had enough to share or sell to me. I don't know the prices. She also mentioned that you took a hit when she moved away. I'm not sure if that was a joke or not, but there are some other things that I need, and would be willing to pay for."

"A dime-bag will cost you ten bucks, and a quarter-bag is twenty-five bucks. Tess bought quarters and usually more than one."

"That is as much as I need for my friends and me. Tess smoked most of it in my room last year."

"I brought some papers since I thought you might need some, and a lighter. We can call it a starter kit for thirty bucks."

"Thanks, that sounds fair. So, was needing extra cash a joke or what?"

"Nick, I'm trusting in you, because of Tess. My introduction to Tess was through a mutual friend and to you through Tess. I have a contact that grows the best stuff in New England, so the quality is always great. He's very careful, and I'm careful. If you came up to me or just called me, I wouldn't sell to you. I'm not a full-time drug dealer, but what I do sell, helps make the ends meet on my salary. I'm a teacher over at Kittery Elementary School."

"I'm just moving in, and staying up for the year. I was hoping to stock the liquor cabinet, but of course I'm not old enough."

"What're you offering?"

"A hundred bucks to push a cart around the store."

"Deal. Do you have a list, or am I picking the supplies?"

"I can tell you, or write it down."

"Here, make a list on this pad."

First, I listed large bottles of Absolut, Jack Daniels, Jose Cuervo, and Old Monk Rum, (if not, buy Bacardi). After that, I listed a bottle of Dalmore 30 year-old scotch.

"The scotch will cost around three hundred dollars, so don't freak out. If they have the rum, it will be a little pricey, as well." After I gave her some cash, she dropped me off at the grocery store. She said that she'd be back in a half hour. When I entered the store, I bought all the staples for a dorm room. I also stocked up on a few cases of soda. When Sam picked me up, she handed me the receipt, and after adding a hundred dollars to it, gave me correct change.

"I also bought you a housewarming gift."

"What?"

"I stopped by the U-Haul store, got a box, and some tape. There will be many people carrying boxes at this time of the school year at Emerson. You will just blend in with your box."

"Thanks. Before we drive back, there's one other thing that's a little odd, but something that I need, and would be willing to pay you for doing it."

"I don't sell sex if that's where you're going."

"No, I'm good in that department. I need someone to teach me how to drive. I was hoping that you could take me driving on the weekend for a couple of hours. We'd have to use your car. Would twenty dollars an hour make it interesting to you?"

"Twenty-five, and we can use my car and gas."

"That's close enough for me. I'll let you know what my schedule is, and we can figure out what day and time works best for both of us."

"Is there anything else?"

"That's all I can think of for now, but knowing me, I'll think of something. With all that extra cash if you need a date, I'm reasonably priced."

"Just, because I don't sell it doesn't mean I want to buy it."

"You don't look like you'd ever have to. I'm just teasing you."

When we pulled up out front of the dorm, she let me out, and stood by the car, as I made a trip up with the box. I then came back down with Bob for the groceries. I thanked her, and told her that I'd call her.

We unpacked all the groceries, and put away the liquor. As I was wiping down the counter, the phone rang. Bob answered, and then went down to let someone in. Boy, was it a big surprise to see my mom walk in behind Bob.

I jogged over, and gave her a big hug. "What're you doing here? I didn't know you were coming in."

"Jun was flying over here so she could be with Mika, so I came along. We wanted to do some shopping, and see a show or two in New York. I'll be here today and tomorrow. It would be great if we could spend some time together, and if you could stay at the hotel, so we can talk."

She went with me to meet with the counselor. We needed to review my schedule and my performance from the previous year. Previously, I had tested out of seven classes of the twenty-four required. In addition, I had met all of my foreign language requirements by testing in and getting 'A's' in all four years of Japanese. I also tested out of government, World History, and Geography.

During the previous year, I'd taken a full load of six classes plus PE. Now, I only needed eleven more classes or fourteen if you included PE. Although I'd take more classes, I didn't have to.

This year, I'd be taking another English course, Geometry, Chemistry, Western Civilization, Computer Programming and Pottery. They allowed me out of PE, because I didn't need the elective. They also knew that I participated in sports during all three seasons.

When we stopped by the bookstore, we bought all the folders, paper, notebooks, pens, and pencils I'd need. We also bought some school garb, so I could work out. I picked up an Emerson Crew half shirt, and it interested me to see my mom also pick up one.

Back at the apartment, I put away my new purchases when I heard Bob come in. I heard him say hello, and walked out to see Bob, Tiffany, and Mr. Wells.

Mr. Wells said, "This is a nice room, plenty of space and privacy."

I asked if anyone wanted anything. As I went to the kitchen, Mr. Wells said, "I could use a scotch," thinking that I'd laugh at him.

As I stooped, I removed some from the cabinet. I asked him if he wanted water with it. As I stood with the bottle, Mom said, "I'd like some water in mine." Looking up, I saw Mr. Wells nodding his head in agreement.

Tiffany and Bob looked like they were going to fall over. After pouring the drinks, I walked over with them, and handed them the two glasses of scotch. I walked back and pulled out a Vernors' ginger ale, and poured a glass for myself. Tiffany finally spoke, and said, "I'll have a Coke," followed by a "me too," from Bob.

I poured a glass each for them, and carried the three sodas to the living room. We had placed the furniture in a box-shaped configuration. There was an 'L' shaped couch, and a regular couch that made up three sides of the box. The furniture made a frame of a square wooden coffee table. At the last side of the box were two comfortable armchairs on wheels. If needed, we could roll them out-of-the-way. If no one was sitting in them, you could easily see the TV over the top of them.

Mom and Mr. Wells were enjoying their drinks. He asked, "Where did this come from? It's very good?"

"When Nadia's dad came by the apartment in New York he asked for a scotch, and I found this brand in the bar. He said it was good, so I picked up a bottle if he happened to stop by. He hasn't been by, so first tastes go to you two."

"As long as it's only for adult guests, I won't say anything."

"Thanks."

We talked for a while about Bob and Tiffany's senior year, and what their schedules looked like. Mom wanted me to walk down, and see if Jun and Mika wanted to have dinner with us. We invited Bob and the Wells' to join us.

Tiffany said that she'd like to, but wanted to bring her roommate.

Mom said, "I don't care how many people join us. I enjoy meeting Nick's friends. I brought baby pictures to embarrass him."

Ignoring her, I walked downstairs, and then down the third floor wing, until I found Mika. They said that they would love to join us. Mom, Mr. Wells, and Bob were in the commons area. Tiffany was coming from the other direction with a girl who I'd seen around campus, but hadn't met. She was around five six with long dark hair. She had on a denim mini skirt and a white short-sleeved shirt.

Bob said, "Hey Laura, glad you could join us."

"Thanks for inviting me. The fewer meals that I have to eat in the cafeteria the better I'll feel."

"Is it that bad?" Mr. Wells asked.

"Not bad, but just the same stuff all the time. Some variety would make it more palatable."

Tiffany introduced my mom and me to her roommate, Laura Perry. We took two cars, and drove to Portsmouth for some seafood. I had a swordfish steak with some herbed butter. I ended up sitting next to Laura. During dinner, I and learned that she was a senior this year like Tiffany. They both lived on the same floor the year before. This year, they decided to room together after both of their roommates graduated.

Mika had brought a clothes bag with her, as did I, so after dinner, we went to the hotel, while Mr. Wells shuttled the others back to the school. Mom had a room with two queen beds, as did Jun. I wasn't sure if Mom wanted to spend time with me or have a repeat of our week in Bermuda, so I let her take the lead.

After the long day, I needed a shower, so I went in, and got clean. Mom went in after I finished. I left on my boxers, and climbed in bed. I had the TV on, but I wasn't paying much attention to it. When Mom came out, she was wearing a thin nightie, and she climbed in bed with me.

She said, "We aren't going to have sex, but I miss you, and wish that I could be with you."

With that said she turned off the TV and then turned off the light between the beds. Then she put her head on my shoulder. I was looking up towards the ceiling when she said, "Tell me about your summer."

As I started to tell her the story, she listened to it all. During my entire tale, she never interrupted me once with her words. If she got horny from listening about the women, she'd reach out, and gently stroke my chest. When she heard about Mrs. Tran teaching me how to make spring rolls, I felt a tear on my cheek, since she wasn't there to teach me. Next, when I told her about John Lennon signing Tess' ass, I could feel her smile. Finally, when I told her about having a gun in my face, I could feel her muscles tense, and pull her body tighter to my body.

I continued the story by telling her about work, and Adam. I told her about investing, and selling the software licenses to EJ Patterson. When I finished the entire story, she sighed, and said, "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you. But I'm so proud of the way you handled yourself. Since you came back after the vacation, I felt worried. From what you told me, it sounds like I had good reason to feel that way. But I'm happy to say that you did well."

She scooted up, and kissed my cheek; she moved the hair off my forehead, and then kissed my cheek again. Then she rolled away from me, and then scooted back, so that we could spoon together. I was the one that was comforting her. We woke with me holding her breast under her nightgown, and her ass pressed against my morning wood. I gave her breast a squeeze to let her know that I was awake. She moved her ass to let me know that she was also awake.

We showered before she called Jun's room, and told her that we'd be ready to leave in thirty minutes.

As we walked to Buckley Hall after a stop for a relaxing breakfast, Mom stopped and said, "Charles Ryder is that you?"

"It's me. How are you Mrs. Duke?"

"I'm very well. Is Susan coming to Emerson now?"

"Yes, but she goes by Sue now. Sue, this is Mrs. Duke. You met her when we first arrived in Belgium to start our post. I took over for her husband when they moved him to Tokyo, as the Ambassador to Japan."

"That was a while ago, but it's nice to meet you or see you again Mrs. Duke."

"It's good to see you. You've grown up in to a very pretty girl. This is my son Nick. He started here last year."

"Hi Nick."

"Hi Sue. Welcome to Emerson."

"I'm transferring in as a sophomore."

"When you meet with your counselor you might want to talk to them about testing out of some of the subjects. If you're anything like I am, you know more about government than you'll learn from their book. I also tested out of Geography, World History, and four years of Japanese. If you test out, it will give you the option to take other electives or free up time for studying. Or at least that's what you can tell your dad."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.