Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Thursday at lunch Tiffany placed her tray on the table next to mine, and said, "You never show up to swim with me anymore."

"Are you still swimming before the sun comes up?"

"Yes, every morning at five thirty."

"I'll meet you at 5:30 and swim with you, if you meet me and row at 6:30."

"That's great, because I was going to go out for rowing this year. I rowed, as a freshman, but then I played tennis last year. What I learned is that we have too many country clubbers' here. Because of that, the tennis team is crazy. I didn't want to continue with that craziness, so I decided to go back to rowing."

"That's great! All week, Brad, Julie, a freshman named Wendy, and I meet at 6:30. We practice rowing for one hour."

"I'll be in awesome shape with two workouts every morning."

"I miss swimming, so I'm looking forward to going back to what I was doing during swim season. Does Kimberly or Miss Wilson still show up?"

"Miss Wilson comes in at six, three days a week."

"So that means you can wear your bikini the other two?"

"I might. Are you going to wear your Speedo?"

"I don't even wear underwear with that style. I'm a boxer's kind-of guy."

When we finished lunch, I finished the reading I was doing. At that point, I went to my next class. Friday morning at 5:30, I met Tiff at the pool and we both swam. She was practicing her butterfly, which was an event that she normally wasn't a competitor. I just swam my laps.

I asked her if she wanted to shower and change with me but she said, "Not today." We met after our showers and walked over to the boathouse together.

Bob said, "Hey Tiffany."

"I swam with Tiffany this morning and she said that she's going to row with us this year."

Just then, Julie and Wendy came down the path. Julie skipped ahead to greet Tiffany and give her a big hug. She introduced Wendy and we all went inside. Bob locked the door behind us, so we didn't have any others walk in on us. At that point, we all started our workout. I told Bob that my goal this morning was to row five thousand meters. He didn't look pleased, but said, "You set the pace and I'll try to keep up."

We started at a decent pace and soon we were both pulling and sweating. I could hear from his grunting that he was having difficulty trying to keep the pace. After four thousand meters, he dropped off. Although he kept pulling, he just could no longer pull stroke for stroke.

Wendy stated, "You two were pulling at the same speed, but when Bob dropped off you were at forty-four hundred, and he was just doing four thousand. What happened?"

"We were pulling at the same speed, but I could have been pulling longer and harder than he was, so my pulls were ten percent more than his."

Bob added, "In the boat, you have to pull, as a group, or more importantly, at the same speed. You can't just go slower since Nick might put his blade a little deeper thereby getting more pull. By pulling together, each rower is giving, as much as he can, but still pacing with the rest of the team."

The girls had done a two thousand meter pull, so Tiffany could return to her old form. We all relaxed after our row. I asked Julie if she wanted to race. She said that now that she'd seen me complete my five thousand, she'd give it a go. I asked how far and she said two thousand. She then said, "Go" after she started pulling. I sat down and said, "If I win I can clean up that stubble." When she looked at me, she saw that I hadn't started. She said, "You're on, and when I win, you're taking me to dinner tonight, and I pick the restaurant."

I pulled hard. I gave a small yell to make sure that the machine started rolling properly. It was like getting a bicycle up to speed. Pull, pull, pull ... She was at fourteen hundred meters when I caught her. I stopped and said, "I'm just confirming that when I win, it's OK for me to shave it all off." I heard Wendy give a slight moan and Julie grunt, as she tried to go faster. Soon I was back up to speed, passed her at eighteen hundred meters. I then picked up speed finishing ahead of her by twenty-five meters.

She felt exhausted and just leaned forward on her knees trying to find some oxygen. Bob was looking at his stopwatch, and was just grinning.

Tiffany broke the silence, "If you're having a shaving party, can I come?"

Julie slowly picked up her head and smiled at the pretty girl. "You and Wendy can both come, but if you show up you'll receive the same treatment."

Wendy surprised us all when she asked, "When and where?"

Julie looked to me, so I said, "Today. We'll do it before I take you all to dinner at a restaurant selected by Julie. We'll meet at my room."

"Five o'clock this afternoon."

Tiffany asked, "What about Bob?"

"I've been shaved bare for swimming. If Bob wants to attend a shaving party then he has to take part and be willing to give up his hair."

I heard Wendy give up another moan. Tiffany said, "Well Bob, it looks like you have a big decision to make. I hope to see you there. They lock the door at five, so don't be late."

Wendy asked Julie, "Can I walk over with you?"

"Sure. Meet me at my room at four thirty."

I'd been with Tiffany before and I'd woken up with Julie topless against my back at her party. Wendy was a freshman. She was a tall, light-skinned black girl, with long brown hair, brown eyes, and a very nice body. Bob was a swimmer and in good shape. As we all stood in my bedroom, I told Julie that she was first. She asked if she could just lift her skirt, but I insisted that she take off all of her clothes. When she finished undressing, I then sat her on the counter. To prepare for this, I'd previously asked Miss Wilson if I could borrow her clippers. So I stopped back by her room at the end of the day to get them. She wanted to know whom they were for, but I told her that I didn't talk about those things.

I had placed a towel on the counter. As Julie stood there, the redness spread down her chest when she realized that Bob, Tiffany, and Wendy were all in the room watching her. When she sat on the counter, I used the clippers first. Then I changed the blade in my razor. After applying some shaving cream, I shaved her down to her skin. I then wiped her clean with a wet washcloth. When my pinky brushed across her slit, I found that she was very wet. So I held her legs, as if I was going to inspect my finished work, and just stuck my tongue right in her folds. She moaned once, twice, and then, as I sucked her clit, she came hard.

When she came down I helped her off the counter, and she sat on the closed toilet seat. "Who's next?" she asked.

Wendy said, "I'll go next."

I helped her out of her clothes and used the clippers before placing her on the counter. By the time she was bald, there was a small stream running from her slit down to the towel. I started licking her and she was quick to cum.

I helped her down and turned on the shower, for Julie and Wendy. When they both got in, I said to Tiffany, "You and Bob can shave each other."

After Tiffany took off her own clothes, Bob did everything else the same way that I'd done it. He even used his tongue to give her a 'happy ending'. She turned around and began to shave Bob. The job took her longer to do. Julie and Wendy were both out in time to watch the show. When she wiped Bob clean, Tiffany took him in her mouth, and sucked him off. They both went to the shower, and Julie asked if I was going next, or if I was chicken.

"I've had this done before for swimming."

"Who shaved you?"

"No comment."

"It must've been another guy."

"No comment."

"He did it himself."

"No comment."

Julie looked at me and said, "I want to watch Wendy shave you."

I looked to Wendy and said, "Do you want to shave me?"

"Yes."

When Tiffany and Bob came out from the shower, Wendy had my full hard dick in her hand. She was unconsciously stroking me, as she shaved my pubes. She then quickly wiped me off with a washcloth, and proceeded to suck my cock. It didn't take me long, as I already felt keyed up. After she swallowed her prize, I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse. Then all of us got in our cars. We drove to Portsmouth, so we could go to Julie's favorite seafood place. That evening, we all enjoyed a great lobster feast. For Wendy it was her first time. When we were all parting ways, Wendy said, "So this is what it's like to have friends."

Julie and Tiffany each put an arm around her from each side, and they walked off together. Bob and I went back to our dorm and he said, "It sure looks, as if this year will be very interesting."

Saturday morning I was alone, for my swim, and I found the boathouse locked. So I went back to my room and pulled hard on my Erg, for ten thousand meters. When I finished, I was dripping sweat and exhausted. I filled the tub with cool water and crawled in to soak, so I could try to bring down my core temperature. When I finally felt good enough, I jumped out. I grabbed a book and was on my third chapter when Adam woke up.

We hung out and listened to music for a while. After that, Julie drove us to town to a restaurant for brunch. When Julie gave the hostess our names, she led us to our seats in the back room. As I cleared the door I heard, "Surprise." To say that they surprised me was an understatement. It was January 26, 1980, my birthday. I knew what day it was, but I'd forgotten the date. I looked up and saw Mika, Nadia, Marsha, Pam, Tiffany, Wendy, Bob, Janice, and Miss Wilson with Steve. The biggest surprise was to see of all people, my parents. I started to tear up but Mom pulled me in for a hug before anyone else saw.

I held my Mom for a while, and then Dad came over for a hug. As I made my way down the line, I thanked everyone for coming. At that point, I was starving. So when someone said, "go and eat," I moved to the buffet, and I felt very happy.

After I filled my plate I sat down and said, "I thought everyone was just being lazy when I had to swim and row by myself this morning. Now I know that they had other devious plans."

Bob said, "It's Saturday, Dude."

Tiffany said, "They call it a work week not a work weekend."

"The Bible says to rest on the seventh day not the sixth and seventh day."

"Whatever. Happy Birthday."

I sat between Mom and Adam, and asked, "How long ago did you plan this?"

"Your mom called a couple of weeks ago telling me that she wanted to come in this weekend to see you. She wanted to make sure you'd be around, and since I signed you out, I should know. Then she told me it was for your birthday. So I started to think that, for a change, this would be a good reason for us not to eat cafeteria food."

"Thanks."

Dad leaned forward and said, "It's nice to know that you have at least two male friends."

"Well one is a friend, and the other one is my assigned roommate."

Adam liked that and laughed while forking some prime rib inside his mouth.

I was happy to see my parents, and after brunch, they came back to my room. I was a teenager who, with my unmade bed and my sweaty workout clothes on the bathroom floor, showed it off very well. Mom asked what I wanted for my birthday, and I told her that I hadn't given it much thought.

Then I remembered Christmas in Japan, when I spent some time with Bill. I said, "Over Christmas, I spent a lot of my time on Billy's motorcycle. It made it easier for us to drive around. Here in the states you only have to reach the age of fifteen to ride a motorcycle. Having one, would mean that I could go places without calling a cab, or bothering my friends."

Mom said, "Nick, I want you to feel free, as the wind and live life, but they're so dangerous. I won't say 'no', but let's think about it, for a day or two."

"OK, you asked what I wanted. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting one when I woke up this morning."

We then sat down in the living room, and talked about other things. Dad was in the country to meet with the State Department and some congressmen. Mom planned the trip, so they could be here for my birthday, and she could see some friends. She told me that she'd met Nadia and talked about me working in New York over the summer. After the long flight from Japan, she could understand why I'd want to stay in the states for the summer break.

While we were sitting around talking, the phone rang and Adam picked it up. He listened, for a moment, and then he hung up. "Mr. Rutter is coming up."

Mom asked, "Does he come up often?"

"Not really. We usually only see him once a quarter."

"That's not too bad."

"No, and he normally calls ahead."

"What a coincidence."

"Not likely."

When Mr. Rutter arrived, he first said hello to my mother. I then introduced him to my father.

Dad said, "Thanks for looking after Nick for us Mr. Rutter. He seems to have caught on, and he's doing well here at Emerson."

"His grades are doing well, as are his sports participation. I do have some concerns though. It is about having Adam, as the person who can sign him out when he leaves the campus, for an overnight."

"Is there a problem that you need to make us aware of?"

"Well, I don't know, because we don't know where he is all the time. We don't have any phone or other contact with him, while he's off campus. It seems that he left his host family half way through Thanksgiving break."

Mom said, "He was in the city and didn't have a phone number. Is there anything more that he could do? I know where he is, and I approved of what he was doing. Adam took care of things just as I'd asked him. Are you questioning Adam's judgment, or my judgment?"

"I just wasn't sure that you were aware of the facts."

"So you came up to tattle on my son. I appreciate your concerns, but sometimes, I really think that you exceed the boundaries. I'm sure that most parents want you spying on their kids and giving them full reports. In our case that isn't true. We want our son to live his life and learn from his mistakes. If he ends up cold or hungry, for a day or two, then it's a cheap lesson in life."

"Yes, Mrs. Duke."

"Nick told me that you stop by once a quarter to check in, and I guess if you have to invade their privacy that's acceptable. I'm glad that you joined this quarter's check in with our visit, so we could talk. Is there anything else while we're here?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Nick might come with us tonight, but if he does, either Adam or I'll check him out for the night."

"Yes, Mrs. Duke." He recognized when it was wise for him to leave, so he turned and headed for the door before my mom got upset.

Adam had a big grin when he said, "I love you Mrs. Duke."

"Thank you Adam. Let me hear those speakers that I sent you."

He thought, for a minute, and then grabbed the Eagles Hotel California album. He then cranked up the hi-fi a little past acceptable, and dropped the needle. The sound was clear and crisp. Mom smiled, Dad not so much. I walked in to my room, quickly tossed my dirty clothes in the hamper, threw my blanket on the bed, and straightened it out.

When I re-entered the living room, the first thing I did was to turn down the music, so we could talk. Mom said that they were staying at the York Harbor Inn just across the state line in Maine. They had reserved a suite if I wanted to spend the night.

I thought that it would be nice if I didn't have to deal with the cafeteria food, for another meal or two. I was either current or ahead in all of my classes, so I agreed to go with them. We drove up the coast to Maine, and Mom pointed out the Inn, as we drove by. We kept driving up to see the famous lighthouse. It was on a small island about a hundred yards off the mainland. It was still winter, so we didn't stop and play on the beach.

We had some great baked stuffed lobster, for dinner, and a nice breakfast in the morning. I also spent some good quality time with my parents. Dad was sure that whomever they elected this year would want him to stay on as Ambassador. But he reminded me that he served at the pleasure of the President, so we'd have to wait and see.

On the drive back to school, Mom said, "I think it's too cold for a motorcycle now. But let me do some research and figure out what I want to do. I'm not against the freedom that a motorcycle will give you, but I also want you alive and healthy."

"Thanks, Mom."

We'd never been big on giving gifts, for birthdays, because we more often than not had what we needed. My mom gave me a new watch and a couple of neckties for school. She asked me if I needed anything else before she returned to Japan. I thought for a second, and told her that I wanted a computer. However, I asked her to hold off for a while. At the rate that they were improving by the time I got it set up, it would be obsolete.

"Let me know when you find one you want. I feel much safer with computers than I do with motorcycles."

They dropped me at my dorm and continued to Boston, for their flight down to DC. Adam had the gang together, and they all looked up when I came in.

"Where are your parents?"

"On their way to Boston."

"We didn't want them to find us in the middle of passing a joint when they came in again, so we've just been hanging out."

"Sorry, it was all a surprise to me. Thanks for setting up the brunch Adam."

"No worries. I'd do it any time, for a free meal."

Tess was just finishing rolling a joint, so she lit it and started to pass it around the room. They skipped me by habit, but swim season was over, so I cleared my throat and it came back to me.

We needed some way to waste away the rest of that Sunday, so we all listened to music, and we all got stoned. Monday it was back to the grind with my early morning swim. I apologized to Wendy for not inviting her to my surprise party. But she understood that I didn't have a say in the guest list.

When we all finished our workouts, I asked Julie if she was up for one more. She said that she'd learned her lesson about betting, but she'd like to go one more round, for a thousand yards. All of us sat down on the Ergs, and started together. We agreed to call out our 500 m point and then our ending point. I called first followed by Bob, Julie, Wendy and then almost at the same time, by Tiffany.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.