Nick, High School
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

When Mika came over later that afternoon, I showed her what I'd gotten for her. She felt overjoyed. When she opened the package, she actually stopped, and read the instructions. It told her how to insert and remove the dildos from the harness. It also gave her information on the proper cleaning of the phalluses.

After she inserted the larger one, she tried on the harness. When she looked around the room, she said, "I think I'll go back to my room for a while. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Who's in your room, or do you want to practice jacking off with your new cock?"

"Paige was studying when I left. I think I want to see how she likes my new toy."

"Will she let you use it on her?"

"She does what I tell her to do. I have her eat my pussy once or twice a week. I hope the little virgin has a cherry that I can take from her."

"You're a wicked girl, Mika. I don't want to take a cold shower, so I think I'll go for a swim."

The pool door was open. As I entered the pool area, I noticed that Tiffany was practicing her starts. She'd just launch herself in to the pool, and start her kick out. She'd then surface, and return to the platform to do it again.

"Hey Tiffany. Are you going to teach me how to move off the block as fast as you do?"

"Hey, Nick. Thanks for the ticket to the concert. Julie said you skipped Thanksgiving, and slept on the sidewalk to buy the floor seats. I think sixty is a lot of money, but I think it'll be worth it. 'The Who' rocks."

"Since my family is in Japan, I didn't plan on leaving school. So instead of eating with strangers, I decided to park outside the Boston Garden, and make some new friends on the sidewalk."

"Sorry that you couldn't be with your family."

"I'm flying back to Japan after the party for a few weeks."

"Do you have room in your suitcase?"

"You can sit next to me on the plane if you can talk your parents in to giving you up for Christmas. All Americans are welcome at the Embassy."

"I don't think they'd like that. Hop up on the block, and let me see your start."

She actually gave me some good pointers. They helped me move off the platform faster, and have more power behind me when I hit the water. I worked with her for about thirty minutes. When she was going to leave, she stopped, and asked, "What do you think about this party?"

"In what way do you mean?"

"Are you nervous, scared, and excited, or is this something you've done before?"

"I'm not a virgin, and have been with multiple people at once before, but this is the first time that I've been to a party like this. I don't see myself just walking around, fucking everything that moves. Julie said that there were six bedrooms, and there are only five guys. I think I'll find a bedroom with a big bed, and just stay there. If anyone comes in to join us, then we'll have some fun."

"Who's 'Us'?"

"The other freshman at the party is a girl named Mika, and she's a friend of mine from Japan. I think she'll take a turn with Adam, but other than that, she doesn't want to try the other three guys. She might change her mind, but I think she'll try to stay with me, and any other girls that might stop by."

"Do you know if she does stuff with other girls?"

"You'll have to ask her about that."

"I'll plan to stop by, and see you. I'm somewhat scared, but also excited. I'm also not a virgin, but this will be something different for me."

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you."

She blushed before waving, and leaving.

After she left, I got up on the blocks, and practiced the start one more time before swimming back to the edge. I then started to practice the start for the backstroke. It was more difficult than I thought it would be, but it was also how they started the 200 m IM. I ended up practicing it, for an hour, until it felt natural. When I finished that practice, I swam the entire race. Then, after catching my breath. I swam another 500 m without any speed behind it. Practicing my starts, and the IM, took away the energy that I needed to burn off when I first came over to swim.

When I returned to the room, I expected to enter 'party central'. But, when I walked in, the only person there was Adam. He had his nose in his books, and was hard at work on his project for Computers and Statistics. Although it wasn't due until the end of the year, it would be a big part of his grade. As one of the best schools, Emerson had many goals. One of them was to prepare teenagers, so they could succeed in college. On big projects that you had to buckle down and work at, was a part of every senior's workload.

He took a break to have dinner with me, and then he went back to programming. I also grabbed a book, and studied the rest of the night. Sunday was usually a hang out day, and you could receive negative demerits or credits for going to church. But since my RA was a softy, Adam and I slept in late, had breakfast, and took it easy most of the morning.

We had a late lunch, and then Tess and Julie came by to listen to some music, and smoke some pot. I passed on the joint to keep my promise with Rhonda (Miss Wilson). Mika didn't show up or call, so I hung out until the pot had them all baked out of their brains, so I left, and went for a walk. I was down by the river when I saw Bob, the junior who swam in the mornings. I asked what he was doing. He said he was going to work on the Ergs down at the boathouse.

"Do you want to come give it a try? It will help your swimming."

"Don't tell anyone, but I have an Erg in my room, and use it six days a week."

"I hate the thing, but that's what we use to train. Are you going out for the team in the spring?"

"Yeah. I met this guy Brandon earlier during sign-ups."

"He's a jerk, but he can row. They elected him captain for this year's team. He isn't that bad once you understand him better, but he's all rah-rah go-team. That's why I pull on Sundays and Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"I'll row with you if it will help any."

We went up in the boathouse, and he asked if I'd ever rowed before. I showed him my dad's pictures on the wall. I said, "My dad still Ergs three days a week, and has had me on a program since I was ten. Although I've never been on the water, I can pull that damn handle very well."

"Let's go. A race, four splits."

"Two thousand meters, right?"

"Yep, two thousand meters, I'll start the stop watch, and then when one of us finishes, me, I'll hit the split time for you."

"You should show me how to hit the split time, grasshopper."

He said, "Ten bucks?"

"You can pick any number you want."

"Twenty it is. I'll hit start, and when it gets to ten seconds I'll call go."

He started the watch, and we watched it, for six seconds, before he called three, two, one, go. We both were about one seventy, so it was an even match even though I was up to six-foot one inch since moving in. I fell in to a rhythm that was a tick faster than Bob's, but I could tell that I had more power in my pulls. He called out at the first five hundred split. I looked down, and saw that I was pulling away.

"Sorry, but I didn't know that I needed to tell you at each split, but you better pull harder if you want to catch me."

"Shit, call your next split."

I called my next split at 3:17, and heard him say, "Shit."

He called his second split, and asked, "Are you getting tired?"

"I'm just warming up. I just wanted to beat you, not embarrass you."

"Fuck you!"

"Split. One more to go; here comes the kick."

"Damn, if you're lying, I'll kill you, Frosh."

I dug in, and started pulling hard. He didn't call his third, but I reached over, hit the stopwatch, and it read 6:32. He called the split, and it said 6:50. When we backed out the ten seconds, I was at 6:22, and he was 6:40.

"Nick, don't tell anyone about this."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed about a 6:40."

"No, that's not it. The first day of practice, we each select a freshman. That person will be like our little brother. Everyone on the team is responsible for the different chores around the boathouse, and we have a pecking order for everything. As each freshman does his workout, our guys watch everything that happens. They'll pick from the guys that have practiced, because the lower the time, the better chores, and privileges they receive. I want you to become my little brother on the team, so we can coast through the year. We won't have to do any laundry, sweeping, or picking up of trash. We'll make the runs to the store to pick up food for the regattas. Brad will be the only one higher on the list, and he doesn't have anyone to watch over."

"Where are you on the depth chart? Maybe I should shop around."

"I'm in the top three. Brad could give you a race for your money."

"Speaking of money, you owe me twenty bucks."

"I'll give it to you in the morning. Best money I ever spent. Do you want to meet and workout every Sunday?"

"No, I row six days a week. Sunday is my day of rest. I just wanted to take some time out of my dorm for a while."

"What dorm are you in?"

"Chase Hall."

"Me too, on the second floor."

"I'm on the fourth floor."

"You're Adam's roommate?"

"Yeah, he had some friends over."

"I know some of his friends. Are you cool with that?"

"Yeah, but since its swim season, I'm trying my best to stay in shape."

"That's cool. I'm going to do a little more here. I'll see you in the morning."

"Have a good night Bob."

"See ya."

I found a few guys throwing a Frisbee, and joined in, for a while, before going back to the room. When I arrived, Adam was gone, and the room was empty. I opened all the windows, and the cool breeze of the evening felt good. I closed the place up, and was in bed by ten, without seeing Adam.

The next morning, I walked over to the pool, and met with Bob, Tiffany, Kimberly, and Miss Wilson. Rhonda was just a swimmer in the morning, and not the coach. So she couldn't tell us what to do, but if we asked, she'd give us some ideas of what to work on. She had me doing sprints this morning, consisting of swimming fifty meters as fast as I could, and then a slow crawl for twenty-five.

I hated it. It took away my ability to zone out, and to think clearly. I had to pay attention to my workout, and it wasn't much fun. It also wore me out for my Erg training and push-ups. I was dying all day in class. I actually started cutting out the pattern for my new black lounge pajama pants. All the girls were making dresses. I offered to help take measurements, but they all told me to go somewhere else and play, and let the other girls play with their tits.

In the Photography class, we were in darkroom doing all the tasks including developing film. All of this work was making me very happy, and the teacher was happy with my output. I was getting 'A's' on the various projects, and besides that, I was having fun. I had Mika in the class with me. We did much of the stuff together even though our final work was different.

Thursday, we ran in to a little snag. On the other hand, maybe it wasn't so little. Over the years, swimming was always one of my loves. It was something that I enjoyed doing, but as a hobby. The problem was, because it was a hobby, I always wore surfer shorts when I swam. That was fine when I swam for myself. But now that we were racing, Miss Wilson wanted me to wear a tiny Speedo. What's the problem with wearing that suit? Nothing much, except it that it was form-fitting, and showed my cock to the world. With all the girls in their tight suits, I often stirred if you know what I mean. It could be embarrassing. She had a green Speedo for me to wear. But when I looked at them, I told her that I had a pair of board shorts in the same forest green that I'd be more comfortable wearing.

She gave me the look, but then said, "I'm can't make you wear the Speedo, but the shorts you wear will have more drag, and you'll have to work harder to win."

"I'm fine with that," was my reply.

The meet Friday afternoon went fine. We had enough people, so I only had to compete in my one race. I won that easily, by a few seconds. This created a new problem. My time was only two seconds off the Emerson Academy record, for that distance, and when someone sets a record, the intent, for the next person, is to break that record. With me being so close, it was almost a demand that I do whatever I needed to do to break the record.

The next meet went about the same as the previous. My ending time was a second closer to the record. Each week, as we prepared for the meet, my shorts, and body hair was a constant area of contention. There were constant requests from my teammates. They wanted me to shave my body hair, and change from shorts to a Speedo to increase my speed. The following week, I lost a couple of seconds. When I saw that I had a nice lead, I coasted to the wall in the pool down in Quincy, MA.

On the school front, my classes were on cruise control. I continued studying during lunch and before practice every day. If there was more to cover, I finished it during study hall. My grades came first. I swam and worked out in the morning, and then had practice before dinner. Sexually, I met and regularly enjoyed time with Mika and Nadia. Tiffany kept on giving me the eye most mornings at the pool. Adam continued to make great progress on his program. I'd sometimes help with data entry, for updating prices, on different stocks. He had tapes, for each stock, so doing the entry process was a manual and time consuming process.

The week of the concert was fast approaching. The entire school was like a beehive of activity before the school went dormant for three weeks. Our last day of class was on the 14th. We had a big swim meet on the 15th, and the concert and party were on the 16th. Mika and I were flying home the afternoon of the 17th. Miss Wilson wanted us to make this our best meet before we took three weeks off. So we all went to hell in increasing our fitness routine.

All the teachers had a big test planned. They wanted to test us on the material before we all forgot everything. It was crazy. With all classes and tests finished, half of the school went home. Julie had told her mom that she was sticking around through Sunday, for some extra stuff, like my swim meet, and the concert.

As the concert day approached, the status became a big mystery. First, we heard that they had to cancel it. Then we heard that they had re-instated it. The rumor mill was that they had a big problem at the Cleveland concert a week earlier. At that show, the promoters had sold general admission tickets. This created a stampede, which caused eleven people to die. Everyone was fighting for the best seats. Boston didn't have any general admission seating, so they ended up letting the show go on, which was a big relief after a big scare.

Friday night, Miss Wilson had a party for the swim team. She had a special dinner brought in for us since the cafeteria staff was on vacation. Just by looking at us, you could see that the team had bonded together. This was not a surprise to anyone, since over the last few weeks we continuously cheered, for each other, and provided encouragement. One of the senior girls named Rachel showed up with a bag full of razors, and a few cans of shaving cream. It was a party to shave everyone down for the big meet the next day. Several girls approached me a few times, but I liked my hairy arms and legs. My back had some fine blonde hairs, but I wasn't in the gorilla category. Miss Wilson was again pushing me to go for the school record, and to wear the Speedo.

I watched some girls and guys do some shaving of their bodies. I also watched Tiffany do her suit line. It was exciting to see. She looked up to see me watching, and blushed before finishing her shave. Again, some girls approached me, requesting that I shave. My final answer was 'No'. So they walked away and labeled me a spoiled sport. Shortly afterwards, the party broke up. Many of the team members were helping clean up the mess. Near the end, Miss Wilson and I ended up being the last two. She asked, "Will you let me shave you, and promise to wear the Speedo? Please, I want to have a record, this year. Even if it's a school record, it will be something that I can feel proud of as a coach."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.