First Public Dare - Cover

First Public Dare

Copyright© 2014 by QuietBob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of a group of friends that grew up together, formed a club, and started playing dares on each other. Eventually progressing to the point of sex in any way that would appeal to their imaginations. This first story is of the first dare to be done outside of the club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Porn Theatre  

How in the hell did I get into this situation? Here I was standing stark naked in front of a bunch of college girls I didn't know with my dick hard and I was stroking it. This was all Erin's fault!

You see a group of friends and I have a kind of club. We all grew up together and we did everything together, and after a while things get kind of boring because we had done everything together and talked about everything together, most people would have gone out and found new friend to add to the group but we were so tightly bonded that anyone we tried to bring into the group just didn't fit, they didn't get our jokes, they didn't do things the way we did, and they just plain disrupted the whole group dynamics. So eventually we started doing things that maybe weren't publicly acceptable. It started out as kind of a truth or dare kind of thing but since we all knew everything about everyone it just evolved into a dare game. At first it was just I dare you to show us your tits, dick, pussy, and whatever parts of your body we haven't seen yet. Then we started into doing things, first solo, we really love to watch each other masturbate, and we've masturbated each other and we've even seen how many guys a girl can get off at one time and vise a versa. None of us are interested in our own sex so we have stayed away from guy on guy or girl on girl, even though us guys have talked about daring the girls to do that, it was pointed out that they would probably dare us back the same thing and if that happened I told them that they could count me out, I like the opposite sex too much to be fooling around with other guys.

So one night we're playing our game and Erin had just finished taking a face full of cum from each of us guys as the latest dare, and because she completed her dare it was her turn to dare someone else, and she turned to me, Rick it's your turn, fine I think she's going to have me do something to each of the girls, I was kind of looking forward to it because I love eating pussy. "I dare you to jack off in front of a bunch of women you've never met", my jaw hit the floor, all I could think about was, this could get me arrested, I looked at Erin to see if she were kidding but despite the cum dripping off her chin, down on to her tits she was dead serious. What was really different about this dare was that it was outside of our group, we've always kept it between us, so I asked how she wanted me to do this dare, and she explained that there was a woman's sexuality class at the college and she heard that the instructor wanted a volunteer to demonstrate certain bodily functions for the class. Erin explained that she had already talked to the instructor and set it up for me next Monday.

I was stuck, this was a legitimate dare and I couldn't turn it down, not that we had any punishment if you did, but it would probably mean that the game would end and none of us were ready for that yet. Besides by opening it up to public displays it would make the game a lot more interesting. At that thought I started fantasying about what could happen during this dare I would be the only guy with a bunch of women, me naked, and in my fantasy, all it would take would be to get the women naked and an orgy could ensue. Of course it would be me naked, and usually that's the easy part in getting an orgy started, but I was just fantasizing after all, worst come to worst, I would be naked and pounding my pud in front of a bunch of girls I'll never see again.

So Monday comes and I arrive at the college a hour before the class is scheduled to start so that I could meet the instructor and go over what was needed for the class, as I walked into the classroom there was a coed already in the room. Great I thought I have to do a striptease for the class as well as jacking off for them, so I asked the coed where the instructor was and she pointed at herself! You could have knocked me over, I was flabbergasted, I had been envisioning a mid forties women libber type who loved to see a man get humiliated. It turned out that this wasn't the case at all, Susan turned out to be her name and she wasn't very much older than us. To help make it easier for me to do my thing she was going to demonstrate female masturbation first on herself. As I looked her over my last worry about this demonstration disappeared, I had worried that I wouldn't be able to get it up because I was too nervous, if I couldn't get it up while a hot naked female exhibitionist was masturbating in front of me, then it was time to join a monastery. Susan had me change into a robe and when I dropped my pants she gave me a good look over, "would you mind being naked while I masturbate so the girls can see you get erect?" "Um, no the biggest problem might be not getting stiff before I drop the robe" "Maybe I can help with that," and at that she removed her clothes and I couldn't help but get hard, she dropped to her knees, grabbed my dick and started rubbing it explaining that if I got off now, later it would take longer for me to get hard and would last longer while masturbating, looking at the clock she commented that time was getting short and class would start pretty soon, so she had to finish this, she leaned over and put my cock in her mouth. As her warm wet lips wrapped around the head of my cock she looked up into my eyes and that was all it took and I shot off, I could tell that she was no stranger to cock sucking the way she milked me for every last drop of cum. I just about fell over I was so drained, she stood up and licked her lips cleaning the last of my cum that had escaped her swallowing and thanked me, "I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get myself off in front of the class but you've got me so hot now I might just show them multiple orgasms." Even after that fantastic blowjob she almost got me hard again.

We quickly threw on robes that she had there for this purpose, and while we waited for the class to show, we chatted about out lives and how we got to where we were sitting nearly naked in a classroom at college. After explaining how Erin had dared me to do this demonstration, without going into too much detail about our little group, she asked me if Erin was my girlfriend. Quickly I let her know I was a free agent, and that Erin, while very important to me was just a very good friend. She told me about while she was growing up she lead a very sheltered life and her mother believed that sex was a woman's duty to her husband for having children, and when she got to college and learned about all she had missed out on she went wild and overdid it, "I was the college slut if you couldn't get into my pants you were either dead or you hadn't met me yet. I almost quit college and became a prostitute. Luckily I met a prostitute who had been on the street for several years, at first I thought she was everything I wanted to be, but as I got to know her I found that things weren't as exciting as I had thought. Even thought she was still a very attractive woman she looked at least 10 years older than she really was, and one time she came home from a job and the john had beaten the shit out of her, when I tried to take her to the hospital she wouldn't let me because they would have to report it to the cops and she couldn't afford to be arrested again so she took her chances that she wasn't seriously hurt and suffered at home. She explained to me that that was part of the lifestyle of a prostitute and after a few years a woman looses her looks, the amount of money she could earn dropped so that if a girl hadn't saved money when she first started she ended up living in poverty. After the things she told me and I saw for myself I decided to stay in college and go into teaching to help other girls learn about sex and make the right decisions." She explained that this was her first year teaching and she was worried that maybe she was going overboard by showing them things that they would normally only see in a porn movie or experience themselves without any kind of guidance in a very embarrassing and touchy subject. By bringing a man in to show the girls a real penis and a how a guy masturbates she was hoping that when the real thing happened to them it would be without the nervousness and awkwardness that usually went along with their first time.

By this time the girls started to filter in and as they noticed that I was there dressed in a robe they started whispering and giggling amongst themselves. When they noticed that their teacher was dressed the same as me the whispering and giggling got even louder and I started coloring up because I realized that they were guessing that their teacher and I might have had sex before they had come in and they were right! I've never had sex and have others find out about it afterwards, and I found that I was more embarrassed about that then I was about the fact that shortly I would be naked as it gets and jerking off. Soon Susan called the class to order and had one of the students close and lock the door, because we really didn't anyone to walk in on us while we were demonstrating. Then she handed out release forms, stating that each girl was there willingly and of their own free will. I sat there trying to keep from flashing the students in my short robe. Then Susan turned to me and said that it was time, and took her robe off, even though I had just seen her naked and even gotten a blowjob from her just a few minutes ago the act of doing it in front of others was such a turn on it took my breath away and it took me a few seconds to get myself together and realize that she was standing there looking at me and waiting for me to drop my robe and expose myself to the class. So I stood up and faced the class and opened my robe and my cock was half hard and waving at the class, the girls started to giggle and whisper again, and because no guy wants to show his stuff and be giggled at I went limp. Susan noticed and gave me a grin that was half apology and half laughing at my expense. Susan then explained to the class that she would go first and show them female masturbation not, that they weren't already familiar with it but this would give them the chance to see what it looked like to others because some times boyfriends would ask you to do it in front of them so they could see what it would look like, or in place of actual penetration, if you aren't ready, at this Susan explained that it could be a good idea to do this so the girls partners could see what they liked to get stimulated. Also Susan might show the girls some new ways of masturbating that they either hadn't tried before or that they hadn't thought of to do to themselves. Susan then laid down on a table with a angled pillow so that Susan was tilted up and the class could see everything from her pretty painted toes to the top of her beautiful blond head, when she got in position she called me over and angled me so I could see everything she did and the class could still see my dick, as she was positioning me she touched me on the butt and I started getting excited again. Then she told the class to also watch me and observe my dick as it would be getting stiff while she was doing her demonstration, with a laugh she said at least she hoped what she was doing would get me hard, at that the class laughed and she reached over and gave me a quick tug and the class took a quick breath in. Then Susan brought her hands back to herself and with a grin she ran them up her sides and cupped her breasts together and gave a shaky breath out holding her breasts up she started circling her nipples with her index fingers, her nipples were already hard and I though to myself that I caused that, they were a beautiful dark pink color and stood out about half and inch and then she put her finger in her mouth and wet it started rubbing it on her nipple and then she lifted it and licked it several times while she was massaging her tits I looked out at the class and several of the girls were watching Susan very closely but most of them were looking at my dick and when I realized this it jumped and almost got fully hard and the girls watching me gave a gasp and the rest of the class looked over at me and gasped also, Susan looked over and gave me a sexy grin and moved one of her hands down to her thighs and started rubbing them, all the while looking over at me and my cock, which at this time was getting very hard, then she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips showing me her inner lips and I saw that they were puffy, red, and moist, by this time I was very glad that Susan had given me a blowjob because I would have blown then and there if not. She then really started to go at it dipping her finger into her cunt and started running it in and out when her finger was really wet she lifted it out and lifted it up to my face and I took an big whiff and then I took it in my mouth and sucked her juices off her finger, at that the class let out a collective groan. I think Susan had forgotten what she was suppose to be doing and the classes exclamation reminded her because she jerked her hand back and put it back in her cunt and started sawing it in and out. Soon she pulled it out again and started rubbing the wet finger around and across her clit which at this point was standing out proud and strong soon she stopped her clit play and went back to putting a finger in her cunt after a while she added another finger and then another as she sawed her fingers in and out, her juices started flowing, dripping down her thighs, and pooling on the table. Then she pulled her hand out and started on her clit again. Soon she closed her eyes and let out a loud groan and started shaking, in the middle of this she took her hand and inserted 4 fingers into her cunt and screamed. Pretty soon she settled down and when the squishing sound from between her legs slowed down and she gave a huge sigh and her legs fell open to the sides and she laid there panting. The whole class sat there stunned at what they had just witnessed. It was all I could do to not grab my dick and tug one off right then and there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.