Conrad - Cover

Conrad

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The breeze brought the scent of the women to Conrad. The first whiff left him interested, the second left him intrigued. It was several minutes later when he caught the scent of their pursuers.

Caution: This Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Were animal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

The following new character appear in the remaining chapters:

Connard

Panthera tigris altaica (Siberian Tiger) Conrad’s Were persona, body length 79 inches, with a 39 inch long tail, 45 inches tall at the shoulder, 420 pounds


“What smells so good?” Laura asked after sitting up and stretching.

“I made venison stew. There is some ready for both of you in the warming oven over the stove,” I told her, as I hung my towel on the line that ran across the cabin and above the stove.

“What were you just doing?’ she asked noticing the wet towel.

“I took a shower. I hadn’t had one since before I went hunting over three days ago,” I told her.

“Could ... could we shower? We washed our faces and hands before, but we really need a shower. I didn’t see a tub here earlier, so we probably couldn’t take a bath, but a shower would be very nice,” she told me hopefully.

“Sure! There is still hot water in the bucket but you will need to hurry before it cools off too much,” I told her. She woke Lesia, and they both padded over to the shower area. I needed to explain the procedure to them, and then left them to shower after drawing the curtain over the entrance to give them some privacy. I retrieved some towels from the bunk room cabinet and left them outside the curtain.

“There are towels out here on a stool,” I told them before leaving them to their shower. I heard some giggling coming from that area after a time and figured that they were enjoying themselves. Later, they emerged with now wet towels. They were too short to hang the towels on the line easily and I did that for them.

“Sit at the table,” I told them, “And I’ll bring you your dinners.”

“But ... but we should be serving you! Our master always demanded that we serve him,” Laura told me and seemed frightened.

“We can discuss that later. For now just sit at the table, and I will bring you your food. You aren’t familiar with things here yet, and it will be easier for me to do it,” I told them but didn’t raise my voice, as they were frightened enough already. They took their seats while I removed their food from the warming oven. They were delighted when I placed it in front of them, but they sat there just looking at the food and not eating.

“Aren’t you hungry?” I asked after a minute.

“Yes, but we must have permission to eat first,” Laura told me in a halting voice.

“Permission? No permission is needed here. Just eat!” I told them. Both women looked astonished at this simple statement, but quickly started on the stew and the biscuits that I had placed next to their bowls. I had a biscuit or two myself. They were quite good, if I do say so.

After the women finished eating, I resumed the conversation but on a much more serious note.

“Tell me more about this person that you keep referring to as ‘the master’, and how you came to be under his control,” I asked them. Both women appeared startled and frightened by this request.

“Are you going to return us to him?” Laura asked in a frightened and worried voice.

“No, I would never do that. From what you have said so far, he doesn’t sound like a very nice person,” I assured them. Laura started their story then.

“We were kidnapped when we were fifteen. The master told us that our Parents owed him money – a lot of money, and since they had just been killed in a highway crash, he was taking us in place of payment for their debt. We were shocked. Not only that he was enslaving us, but by the news of our Parent’s death. They had left us at a mall to shop while they went to take care of some business they had told us. How could they be dead and how could this man know about their death already? How could he know where they had left us? We were very confused and refused to go with him, but he had several large men with him, and the last thing that we remember was being pricked by something on our arms. Everything went dark after that.

“We awoke in a small room. It only had the two beds and we were both naked. We had bad headaches also. We now know that we were drugged. The door was locked when we tried it, and there were bars on the small window of the room. We lay back down after looking around as our heads really hurt. We must have gone back to sleep because it was dark when we awoke again. We were hungry and needed to pee. Soon a large man appeared. He handcuffed us together and led us to a bathroom and then to a kitchen to eat. Before returning us to the room, he told us that the master would see us in the morning.” Laura paused here to draw in a shaking breath.

“The next morning we were dragged out of the room to see the master.

‘You belong to me now ... forever or until I sell you!’ he told us gleefully.”

“But why?” Lesia asked. She was the one who always had taken the lead up until then. The master became very angry and grabbed this long flexible length of rattan and one of his men held Lesia down while he whipped her with it. Lesia screamed and screamed, but that just seemed to enrage him even more. Finally, she couldn’t scream any more and he stopped,” Laura stopped there also. She was very sad, and Lesia was crying uncontrollable. Laura moved over to comforted her Sister until she was better. She then resumed her story.

“I had tried to go to Lesia’s defense and make him stop, but one of the other guards held me in place and also kept me from making a sound. I eventually realized that it was well that he had. We quickly learned not to ask questions or say anything unless given permission. Poor Lesia has been fearful ever since that first incident.

“When the master finished whipping Lesia, one of the guards dragged her off, and the guard restraining me threw me over the arm of the sofa there so the master could take me from behind. Lesia and I had both had sex with some boys a couple of times. The master was unhappy when he discovered that I wasn’t a virgin, and he took me instead in my butt. It hurt a lot, but I bit on the pillow on the sofa and didn’t let him hear me scream in pain. I was sure that he would hurt me even more if I screamed,” Laura finished in tears, and I reached over and took her in my arms and held her until she was better.

“What happened after that?”I asked when she seemed better.

“Eventually, we were shown TV footage of the wreck. It was terrible. There were several tractor trailers involved along with a number of cars. A gasoline tanker had crashed into our Parent’s vehicle. There was practically nothing left of it after the fire. We were shown newspaper clippings of the story also. We didn’t believe what they said and thought that the master had ordered our Parent’s death so he could kidnap us.

“He only wanted to use us for sex, for his own pleasure. We were kept in a room by ourselves at all other times. Sometime later, we were moved to a little bigger room that had a television and a radio. Eventually, we were even allowed to have some clothes, especially in the winter when we would get flannel nightgowns, but we still had to appear naked before the master whenever he wanted us. We learned by trial and error what was acceptable behavior.

“After a couple of years when we looked older, we were occasionally taken out of the house on trips, usually in a van with all of the doors locked and a partition between the driver, the guard, and us. We even got to ride in a large car with the master a few times,” she finished.

“How did you wind up here in the mountains of western Wyoming?” I asked her.

“The master decided to go hunting. He brought only a few guards and us with him. We were driven up here in several vehicles. We were given clothes to wear for the trip and shoes when we reached the hunting camp. We were warned not to speak to the guides there.

“Today they were supposed to take the master hunting. They were to leave early this morning, but he wasn’t ready, and they left very late. The hunting guides were very unhappy about that. He left the guards in camp to watch us.

“About noon time, the guides brought the master back. His horse had thrown him when he whipped it. He must have been badly hurt, as all of the guards rushed out to see how he was and to take care of him.

“Lesia and I saw our chance and ran from the camp. We eventually found the stream and followed it hoping to reach civilization. You found us by the stream. When you told us that it didn’t lead to civilization, we thought that we might die out in the wilderness,” Laura finished in tears. I was still holding her and patting her back. I held her until she seemed better.

“You won’t have to worry about him finding you again. I will make sure that he never finds you,” I told them in a quiet voice.

“May we return to bed now? We are still very tired,” Laura told me. I released her and she took Lesia’s hand and led her over to the bed. I made sure that they were wrapped up in their blankets before turning to work on the stove.

I rocked the grate to drop the ashes before emptying the ash pan into the metal ash bucket. I then added more wood to the stove and closed the damper most of the way so, the fire would burn slowly and keep the cabin warm for most of the night. I decided to retire then also as it was late. I blew out the oil lamp near the stove before changing out of my clothes. I shook out my large wool blanket that was at the foot of the bed and laid it out on the bed. After turning out the lamp over the table, I made my way back to the bed in the darkness and lay down, pulling my blanket up around me.

Lesia felt the mattress move as my two hundred and fifty pounds moved on to it and squealed in abject terror.

“It’s all right, Lesia. It’s only Conrad coming to bed. There is nothing to fear,” Laura tried to assure her Sister. Lesia was still terrified and continued to cry.

“Let me try,” I told Laura and reached out for Lesia. She went rigid when I touched her.

“Lesia, Sweetheart, turn over and look at me,” I requested in a smooth quiet voice from near her ear. I could hear her shuddering intake of breath, but she slowly turned to face me in the dark still wrapped in her blanket. I extended my blanket to cover both of us.

“I would never hurt you Lesia,” I whispered to her. “I’m not your old master. I don’t hurt the people that I meet. I want to be your friend and maybe later more than that. I want to be Laura’s friend also. I believe that both of you can be very dear to me,” I continued and leaned in to kiss her ear. She went even more rigid in fear from this contact, but I didn’t stop. I kissed her eyes before turning her slightly to kiss her other ear. Then I kissed her nose before finally kissing her lips.

I kept repeating what I had told her over and over in addition to kissing her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. It required a long, long time, but Lesia very slowly began to relax from the rigid terrified girl that she had been into a more soft and cuddly edition of herself. After a long time and many, many repetitions, I could tell that she was asleep, and I stopped.

“Is she asleep?” Laura whispered not wanting to wake her Sister now that she was asleep.

“Yes, she is asleep,” I whispered, surprised that she was still awake.

“Will you hold me for a time also?” Laura asked in a choked up voice from the other side of her Sister.

“Yes, if you wish me to,” I told her.

“Please!” she whispered in a hoarse choked up voice. I rose from the bed and moved my blanket more to the other side of the bed before walking around it. Laura had turned toward me by the time I arrived there. I lay down next to her, and she immediately moved up against me. I could tell that there were tears flowing down her face as they wet my undershirt, and I began kissing her face as I had Lesia’s.

“We were so afraid when you spoke to us from the shadows of the tree. We thought that you were one of his guards!” she told me in a whisper and a shudder ran through her body which was plastered against me.

“You don’t need to worry. I will take good care of both of you,” I reminded her.

“The master is very powerful man. You may not be able to stop him,” she said in a frightened whisper.

“I am not without resources. You didn’t recognize my name when I told you that I was Conrad Turner. You also didn’t seem to notice or be surprised by my use of Magic to hide the cabin. You should know that I am the Prime of the Plains Magic Council. If your ‘master’ as you call him comes after you or me, he will find more trouble than he and his men are ready for,” I assured her.

Laura opened her blanket and pressed herself even tighter against me under my blanket. Her skin was soft, and she was very warm and smelled very good to me. I drew her scent in over my tongue and across the scent glands in my mouth, and found the deeper scent that I had been looking for. The very scent that I had detected from Lesia when I had held her. Laura, however, wasn’t a terrified young woman as her Sister had been, and I also detected that she was aroused and in need of a man.

I reached between us and began massaging her breasts before leaning down to kiss her. Laura didn’t hesitate and instantly returned my kiss. Shortly she turned onto her back, and I moved over on top of her after pulling down my underwear and freeing my hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.