Intros - Cover

Intros

Copyright© 2014 by Wylde Flowers

Chapter 5: Intro A-Gression

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Intro A-Gression - College student Kayla meets the man of her dreams, the married man next door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Today I am as distracted at school as I was on the day I lost my virginity to the man I love, Ryan Grimes. Like that day I should have skipped school but I am too much of a good girl so I am here in class. The clock cannot advance fast enough. Today is a very important day!

I go home after school but I do not change. I go to my closet and pull out a bigger purse I never use. That is why it is in the back of my closet. I don't go over to my lover's house because his wife, the bitch Amy is not away traveling. She is at work but

Ryan doesn't want me to come over just in case the bitch comes home early. I don't care but he does. I can't change that. I can change other things.

It doesn't matter that I can't come over. I have other plans anyway. They are big plans.

I drive to a business section about 20 minutes away from where I live during this time of day. It can take much longer during rush hour. Fortunately I don't have to come out here during rush hour and this will be the only time I have to come out here. I found the area confusing with the many business buildings all looking alike so it took an extra 10

frustrating minutes to find the right one.


I walk confidently past the receptionist. I should act confident. It is a professional office after all.

I go down the first hallway looking at the names outside the doors. I find the door I am looking for.

The name outside her door says, "Amy Wilson-Grimes." Why am I not surprised? She was never willing to fully give herself to her husband. When I marry Ryan I will be Kayla Grimes. There will be no hyphenated shit that declares separation between

a man and a woman. I will fully belong to my husband Ryan. I believe in women equality. We deserve equal pay and equal opportunities in all areas of life. I also desire a complete declaration to the world my love for my man. I will take his last name.

The door is unlocked. She is sitting at her desk. She stands as I close the door behind her and I lock it.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

"I am here to see you. I have something important to tell you about Ryan."

"Ryan? My husband?" I cringe when she says "my husband". She has not been a wife to him.

She walks out from behind the desk.

"Yes, I want you to know that I am his lover and that I am going to marry him."

"What?" She is shocked by my words as I expect.

"Ryan loves me and he is going to marry me. You need to divorce him."

"What are you ... wait ... aren't you the girl who lives next door?"

Girl? She called me a girl! I am no girl. I am more woman that she ever will be. I have a man who loves me. What does she have?

"I have something for you to show you how much I love him."

I step closer to the bitch while I reach into my purse. I am close to her now. I pull out the big knife I took from the kitchen and point it at her.

"Wait..." She speaks with fear. Good. The way she treats Ryan she deserves to be afraid.

She takes a step back. I waste no time. I lunge and plunge the knife deep into her abdomen. She crumples forward and I have to put my hand up so she doesn't fall on me. I push her back and the knife comes out. Her hands are around the entry point.

"Why?" she gasps. Horror is in her eyes. Her knees buckle and she falls to the blood-stained carpet. I get down on my knees and plunge the knife between her boobs. There is a crunching sound and the knife does not go in as far.

I watch and her breathing stops. I check her neck for a pulse. None.

The bitch is dead.


At home I wash the knife clean and return it to the kitchen. I am mad that I got somenof her blood on my jeans when I knelt on the floor. They are good jeans. I put them in the washer. I feel kind of dirty so I take a shower and wash my hair twice. I know I didn't get blood in my hair but it feels that way.

I dress in a tank top and shorts but decide to go without a bra or panties to surprise and to please Ryan. I don't plan to wear clothing too much today anyway.

I step outside and three police cars are in front of Ryan's house. What is going on? One man in uniform stands outside the front door. He sees me. I give a weak wave and he gives a wave back. I feel self-conscious not wearing a bra and panties now so

I go back inside. I look out the window to try to figure out what is going on.

It is an hour later when people come out and the policeman are taking Ryan with him. Why? What do they think he did? Whatever it is I know he didn't do it. That is not the kind of person Ryan is.

I often check his house to see if any lights are on to tell me he is back home. It is not until 8:30 pm that I notice his house lights are on.


"Oh, Kayla," he says when he opens the door.

I come in and he gives me a big hug. I like the hug but his eyes confuse me. He has been crying.

"Come take a seat, Kayla. I have bad news."

Bad news? It is not bad news. It is great news!

"Someone ... someone killed my wife."

Ryan has tears again. Why? Why would he cry for that bitch?

"Now we can celebrate my birthday somewhere." I am so happy!

"Did you hear me, Kayla? Someone killed Amy."

"I know," I shrug. "I did it."

He stares at me like he is frozen.

"We can be together now. I took care of it. You don't have to get a divorce since she's dead."

"What are you saying?" he says slowly.

"I killed her. She won't ever be in the way of our love again."

"You what?" he yells and the loudness makes me scared.

"Now it's just me and you," I explain. Why isn't he happy? He is reacting in the complete opposite extreme. He seems angry.

"Do you realize they think I did it?" I don't like seeing him so mad. "They always suspect the husband first. How could you do this Kayla? How?"

"I did if for us." Why can't he understand that. We can be together forever now. "I can't wait to go out for my birthday."

"Birthday? You killed my wife!"

"But you hate her!" I yell back.

"I can't believe this. How can you be so stupid? I have a good thing going with my wife making all the money and I'm home just having fun."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.