Charles and Wendy - Cover

Charles and Wendy

Copyright© 2014 by Big guy on a bike

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a prequel to 'Janice and Shelly' and is the story of Janice's dad and step-mum. Charles lost his first wife to a drunken driver, and he found love and lust when he least expected it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tuesday 20th August

Scumbag was sentenced today – a 12 month suspended sentence, driving ban and a fine – for killing someone! It was even worse than we expected, so bad that it even made the national news on what was otherwise a quiet news day. He had been charged with drink driving and causing death by dangerous driving, rather than the more serious manslaughter charge. To add insult to injury, he had been cocky and cavalier in his attitude when interviewed by the local news station after the case.

Dad rang in the evening and said that several reporters had contacted him to see if he knew of my whereabouts. I was now glad we were away. I just wondered if they would find out where Margaret's parents lived.

The evening was sombre. We all sat in Janet and Duncan's living room and didn't talk much. At about 8.30, Wendy said, "I am going to take Janice out for a walk as I expect she is making a nuisance of herself in the kitchen." All the time we had been staying in the hotel she had enjoyed "helping" in the kitchen. This seemed to consist mainly of getting covered in flour.

I said I would join them and, although Janet and Duncan looked upset, they said nothing. They realised that life still went on. I also felt awkward as I had found another partner, who I was now in love with, and although Margaret was still in my mind, I was making plans for the future. To lose your only daughter in this way took some getting over, and the problems with the hotel just made matters worse.

As soon as we were outside Wendy asked, "Is there anyway we can get Duncan and Janet out of here quickly, with everything that's happened they are just not coping"

I said that I would complete the purchase as quickly as possible. I had already asked a local accountant to give me a breakdown of the real state of the business and I had given Duncan and Janet a personal cheque for £200,000 so they could buy a place straight away. Wendy said, "Can't you get a manager in for the rest of the season? I know they have found a house they like just outside town that has 2 letting rooms."

I asked Wendy how she knew and she told me, "I had a long chat with Janet today while you were out. At first she was a bit wary but after a while she opened up. In the beginning she was worried I was a gold digger. I told her that was my mum's style but not mine, and that you had already had one narrow shave in that direction with that Susan, the last nanny. Ethel's told me all about your episode with her. Apparently Janet has contacted Ethel to get a report about me! Ethel must have sung my praises as Janet said she knew that I was very mature before she even met me. You should be happy to know that you're sleeping with a mature woman again!"

We both laughed, the first time since we saw the news that evening. I think it was that evening that I realised I had found a keeper in Wendy.

The next morning I was out having my run and Jaguar pulled up along side me. The window wound down and I heard a voice with a strong scouse accent call my name. It was Gaz. I ignored him and ran on but he persisted, calling out, "Charles, I know we didn't get off to the best of starts. Debbie is a fun girl but she has her problems and, although she doesn't know it, she is never going to be more than a bit of rough if you get my meaning." He winked in a theatrical way at this last comment. "I think we can help each other over a number of problems we both have. Here is my address. It's out of town near Connel on the north side of the loch." I took the offered business card and he added, "Bring Wendy and Janice as well if you like. I have a little boat. Jack the handyman would take us out to see the seals."

Gaz wouldn't be put off and said "2pm then. Oh and don't worry, the wicked witch of the west won't be there. If she reappears she will be on the first coach out of town. I wouldn't even waste rail fare on her, she's too flaky."

When I got back I told Wendy of my encounter and she asked if I was going. I said I was. I had recognised the business name on the card as a high end developer of holiday properties in Scotland to whom we had supplied computers the previous year. Although I hadn't dealt with the company personally, my sales manager had told me that they were expanding and doing very well. Gaz didn't seem to fit the image I had of the company. He seemed rather a colourful character, a wide boy if you like.

All Wendy said was, "What about the parent?"

I noticed she wouldn't even call her mother mum or mother now. I gave her the gist of my talk with Gaz and she said "OK, I'll come. After all, another pair of eyes and ears may come in useful and a trip to see the seals sounds like fun."

We set off to Gaz Ward's place after lunch. We were let in through the gates and approached the main house via a long drive. The house was Edwardian, in the arts and crafts style, and was huge. Mr Gaz Ward was obviously doing OK. Wendy commented "I wonder what he was doing with a skank like my parent?"

I thought for a while. The first reply that came into my head wasn't suitable for the four year old in the back to hear. I finally said quietly "She obviously does things other women won't do in the bedroom."

Wendy smirked and whispered in my ear "OK. So what else is there to do? You've come in all three of my holes."

Janice immediately chipped in "Why are you whispering Wendy?"

Wendy went red and said "It's a secret between me and your Dad." We were rescued from further embarrassing questions by our arrival at the front door.

Gaz met us at the front door, followed by a black Labrador dog which immediately saw the play potential represented by Janice. As I introduced Janice I asked Gaz if the dog was safe with children. He said she was fine with children and Janice asked if she could play with her. The dog was called Schwartzy, an odd name, until you understood it meant Blacky in Germany. We all went through into a formal sitting room, and a housekeeper came and asked us if we would like something to drink. Wendy and I opted for tea and Gaz asked for coffee. Gaz then said "I know we don't know each other personally but our companies have done business with each other, quite successfully from what I understand." We then spent a few minutes discussing the accommodation booking system that CH Computers supplied last year. By all accounts it was a complete success with double bookings eliminated.

The housekeeper brought in our drinks and a plate of biscuits and as soon as she shut the door Gaz delivered his pitch. "I want to buy the hotel. I knew it was in trouble, that's why I was staying there. Oh, and don't worry, Debbie isn't involved. I only met her last week in Glasgow. She's a fun girl for a day or two, but she's a borderline alcoholic and completely flaky. Anyway, I want to turn the hotel into very upmarket holiday apartments, with its views and the grounds, it will be winner. There are just too many hotels here in Oban now. More and more people are opting for the sort of apartments we provide." He paused for a second to gauge our reaction, then continued. "I gather you have stepped in and rescued Duncan and Janet. I assume you will either liquidate the business and sell off the assets, or refurbish it and put managers in. If you are liquidating then I would make a decent offer. You'd get a cash sale with no marketing costs. Alternatively, if you wanted we could discuss other options, perhaps a joint venture."

I thought for a minute then replied "I am not refurbishing it. I agree with you; there are too many hotels in Oban and people are expecting higher standards, so yes it will be for sale. I'll give you first refusal. As for the price, at the moment I still have no idea. As for when, no bookings are being taken beyond the end of September, and the few reservations they had for later in the year have been transferred to the Deerstalkers. If you want to put a proposal for a joint venture forward, I might be interested. Give me some facts and figures. It doesn't need to be a firm proposal, just some ideas, and I will consider it."

Wendy then chipped in, "And I take it there will be no further involvement with the drunk whore that calls herself 'mother'?"

Gaz raised his eyebrows but said nothing and I backed Wendy up. "I would have put it more tactfully but I wouldn't want any long term involvement with the project if Debbie were anywhere in the picture. Wendy is my partner and I wouldn't do anything to upset her."

We had all finished our drinks by this time, so Gaz got up from his chair and said "OK, how about a trip to see the seals? The bean counters can pick over the details.

"Don't worry Wendy, Debbie was just a fling. I wouldn't want to complicate matters by having any more contact, even if she wasn't flaky."

We all got up and followed Gaz, who called to Schwartzy. She had been playing tug with Janice and was sent into the kitchen.

When we got to the landing stage we saw the boat, and small wasn't the word that would come into my mind. It wasn't like one of those gin palaces that you see in films but it was a very nice and well finished cabin cruiser. We boarded and, while Gaz and Jack the handyman got everything ready for us to leave, Wendy said "I hope you didn't mind what I said earlier about my mother. It's just that I really wouldn't want her involved in any way."

I put my arm round her and said "If we are in for the long haul then obviously I would respect your wishes over something like that."

This was obviously the right answer as Wendy replied "We are in for the long haul, I hope," and kissed me full on the lips.

After that I said, "Anyway Gaz realises Debbie is a scooter." This got a questioning look from Wendy and I explained "She's a fun ride while it lasts but keeps breaking down, and you wouldn't want your mates to see you on it."

This got a burst of laughter and "I like that! We can refer to her as 'scooter' from now on."

We left the landing stage and headed west towards Oban and the open sea. Gaz then came back to talk to us, with Jack piloting the boat.

After some small talk about Oban and its surroundings, he then dropped his bombshell. "I could also help you with another problem, Kevin Holding ". My face must have clouded, because Wendy gripped my hand as he continued. "I read the papers. That court sentence was disgusting. He had almost no penalty, he was just let off. If you wanted a bit of revenge I could supply it, with no comeback on us."

I thought for a second and the idea of some pain for Mr Holding appealed to me. I had a wonderful and sexy partner now but he had stolen a piece of me, and he'd robbed Duncan and Janet of a daughter.

"What do have in mind?" was my reply.

"Nothing fatal because then the rozzers would have to investigate thoroughly. Just a few weeks in hospital. I can tell from your reaction that you would like revenge."

I thought back to my father's comments after the funeral and said "OK, what would happen?"

"Just a random mugging," was the reply, "and under the circumstances it wouldn't cost a lot. Even the less reputable members of society have boundaries and killing someone innocent because you are too drunk to drive is beyond the pale and then to be let off, well..."

"OK, do it."

I looked at Wendy and she just said "I agree. He's scum. It's difficult for me. I wouldn't be where I am now but for Margaret's death but Charles, you still have nightmares about that day. I hear you in your sleep and all I can do is hold you".

I didn't know Wendy knew about the nightmares, but I suppose you can't share a bed with someone without it coming out.

Gaz said "Consider it done. I will make a phone call when we get back. Make sure you are seen about this evening, in case the rozzers come asking stupid questions, but with it being all over the papers, there any number of crackpots threatening him with mayhem and violence. I know they'll let it go."

Well, the rest of the boat trip was relaxing. We saw the seals and had an enjoyable afternoon on the water. We set off back to Duncan and Janet's at about 6.30, and had a meal with them. We decided not to tell them anything about Gaz's proposals. We went for a walk after a meal and Wendy told me, "I actually like Gaz. He seems honest and I think you would do well to think about his offer of a partnership to develop the hotel. After all it gives you another business."

"Well," I laughed "where did that come from?"

Wendy looked crossly at me and retorted, "Remember I am doing business studies at college and they go on about diversifying and spreading risk, and I can see it makes sense."

Thursday 22 August

We left Oban next morning and arrived back home in Cheshire mid afternoon. You couldn't say it had been a good trip but we had dealt with some problems and I felt my relationship with Wendy had moved to the next level. Gaz had also been a breath of fresh air. He had dropped some draft proposals in yesterday evening and I looked at them with Wendy. She liked the idea of luxury apartments and wanted to get involved with the project. She still had a lot to learn but she had a sharp mind and was full of energy, so I thought with a bit of guidance she would be successful.

Sure enough, that evening the boys in blue appeared, asking if I knew anything about the beating that Kevin Holding had yesterday. I pointed out I was in Oban until this morning and they asked me what I thought about it. I replied, "It couldn't have happened to a better piece of shit."

They laughed and said he had severe groin injuries amongst other things and one of the coppers sniggered, "He is only half the man he was". They left and I never heard any more about it.

Dad came to see us that evening and I told him about the trip and Kevin Holding's fate. He didn't bat an eyelid, just replied "He was mouthy little shit. You should have seen him talking to reporters on the local news after the trial. Payback is a bitch, isn't it?" Nothing more was said.

Dad also explained that since mum's death he was getting bored, and had decided to start working in a voluntary role at a local drug and alcohol rehabilitation project. I commented that this was a total change from anything he had ever done before and he replied "I know, but that's the nice thing about it. I am having to use my brains again."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.