Brock and Judy - Cover

Brock and Judy

Copyright© 2014 by mikoli5763

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - cheating wife, husband's reaction

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I had not had much luck with girls and/or women since I turned fifteen and became interested in them. I was shorter than average (5'8" where average was 6'), stocky built with a slight belly which I could not lose although I tried to play sports which gave me muscle tone but would not completely take away that belly. I had not had a steady girlfriend and went to my senior prom stag. I danced with girls I was friends with but went home early after striking out with a couple of the girls who had also come dateless. College was the same; I could make friends with girls fairly easily but could not get one to go past the friend stage. I was too scared or nervous when I approached a girl in the bars around campus and always struck out. I ejaculated pre-maturely the first time I did have sex with a girl my sister set me up with, but did give her an orgasm with my mouth. When she had calmed from cumming, she got off the bed, dressed, and left me with another erection and a set of blue balls. She would not go out with me again after that. I had one more slightly better sexual experience a few months later, again with a girl my sister set me up with, but she went back to her longtime boyfriend a week after our date and fuck and they ended up getting married. I stayed in shape with weights and walking, but still looked much the same at 23 as I had at 15. I thought I would be a bachelor for my entire life like my uncle on my father's side.

I graduated from college with my mechanical engineering degree and found employment with a company back in my hometown. I became good friends with another engineer in the company who was ten years older than me. Daniel Stillman was married to Rebecca and they had an eight year old daughter named Susan. Daniel took an interest in me for some reason and became my mentor and friend.

"Brock, how come I never see you with a girl? Are you gay?" Daniel asked me one day at lunch in the break room.

"NO! I'm not gay. I just don't have any luck with women. I don't know what it is about me; I can make friends with women, but can't seem to get one to go past that point."

"Well, how about if Becky and I try and help you in meeting a woman? Becky has quite a few single women your age that work with her in the secretarial pool. I'm sure she can find one that we could set you up with."

"I'm game if Becky is. It's been years since I went on a date and Mother Thumb and her four daughters are getting old."

"I'll talk to Becky tonight and let you know how it goes, Brock."

Dan came by my desk the next day after lunch and asked if I wanted to go to a nearby bar and grill with him after work that afternoon. I said yes and asked why. He told me it was a surprise and left, laughing to himself. My curiosity was peaked and my nervous nature began to exert its self even though it was still a couple of hours to quitting time. I had a suspicion that he and Becky were going to introduce me to a woman and it had the same effect on me as every encounter or thoughts of an encounter with a woman as all the ones previous.

Dan and I were already seated at a table in the bar when Becky walked in with a vision of loveliness beside her. 5'8" tall, shoulder length strawberry blonde hair worn straight with bangs above her face and that face, perfectly spaced eyes which from that distance I could not see the color of, small button nose, full luscious lips, perfectly round chin, long neck that led to a slim torso with a bodacious set of tits, flat stomach, flared hips. She was definitely out of my class.

"Dan, that woman with Becky is beautiful and I'm certainly not in her league. Why did you and Becky think we would be a good match for each other?"

"Relax, Brock and be yourself. Judith is not like most women who have her beauty. I think the two of you will hit it off with each other if you can relax and be yourself."

"Judith McLain, I'd like for you to meet our friend Brock Henderson." Becky made the introductions for us.

I had stood when they got to the table and stuck out my hand to Judith. "Hi, nice to meet you!" I said too loudly which made me hot in the face and I knew I had turned red.

"Nice to meet you too, Brock." Judith said before giggling like a teenager and blushing herself. "Call me Judy, all my friends do. We are going to be friends, aren't we Brock?"

"I hope so Judy."

I held the chair beside me after Becky went over to the side of the table Dan was on and Judy sat down beside me. Dan and Becky started talking to each other ignoring Judy and me, so I began an awkward conversation with her. I asked where she was from and found out she was from a small community in the next county to the one we were in. She was surprised when I told her I knew where it was. She asked how I knew it and I explained that my dad, myself, my twin brother, and a couple of dad's friends had rabbit hunted on a farm near there many times and we had fished in the river that flowed through the community on numerous occasions also.

Judy told me her father had hunted all around their community and had taken her fishing in that same river. She would not hunt, but loved to fish. Before we realized it, it was two hours later and we still hadn't eaten. Dan and Becky said they needed to get home so the baby sitter could go home also.

"Will you give me a ride back to my car, Brock?" Judy asked before Dan and Becky left.

"I'd be glad to, Judy." I had never connected with a woman like I had with Judy and did not want the evening to end. It might have been wishful thinking on my part, but I think she felt it too.

Judy walked close to me when we went to my car and when I took her hand to help her into the passenger seat; she turned to me and kissed me quickly on the lips before blushing and sitting down in the seat. That kiss was different from every other kiss I had every gotten. A sudden feeling of peace and calmness came over me that I had never felt before in the presence of a woman.

Maybe it was cockiness or a sudden bout of confidence, but I knew she would not reject me if I tried for more than that quick kiss. I leaned down toward her, turned her face to me, and kissed her hard before pushing my tongue against her lips and then into her mouth. We kissed like that for what seemed like ten minutes but could not have been more than two. We were both breathing hard and Judy's face was flushed from arousal.

"Will you go back to my apartment with me, Judy?"

"I shouldn't Brock. We just met."

"Yes, but you know you felt something when we kissed like I felt it. Please, Judy? I want to make love to you and I think you want it too. Why play games and postpone the pleasure we can give each other? I promise to do my best for you."

"Oh Brock, I did feel something I've never felt when kissing a man before. Yes, I'll go back to your apartment with you."

I ran around to the driver's side of the car and sped out of the parking lot. I could only glance at Judy a couple of times during the short ten minute drive, but she was turned toward me with the biggest smile on her face that I assumed stayed there during the entire drive because it was still there as I parked and turned to her. We leaned together and shared another tongue wrestling kiss before I exited the car and held her door for her. I could not resist kissing her again against the car and she returned the kiss with as much passion as mine. She did not protest as I let my hands roam all over her body.

After a few minutes I led her to the stairs and walked up to the second floor of the apartment building my single bedroom apartment was in. Mine was the second apartment from the stairwell and I always used the stairs. We were in my apartment in a couple of minutes and resumed kissing each other. Judy allowed me to undress her standing in my living room. When I had all her clothes off, I stepped back so I could look at all of her beautiful, sexy body. The only blemish on her was a small scar on the right side of her abdomen.

"Appendectomy." She replied when I touched it.

I swept her up into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I lay her on my bed and began kissing and caressing her again. I kissed down to her breasts and began kissing, licking, and nipping at her nipples. I dropped my hand down to her sex and felt the hair that covered it. I rubbed my hand over her mound before dipping a finger into her already moist hole. I finger fucked her while continuing my oral assault of her breasts and nipples before scooting down so I could taste the nectar from her honeypot.

I licked up and down her slit like the other girl had taught me and when I heard her increase in breathing, moved my tongue to her clit. I lashed her clit from side to side before sucking it into my mouth. I sucked on her clit and she began squirming all over my bed beneath my mouth. I went back to lashing her clit with my tongue and Judy moaned in pleasure before going rigid for a second and beginning a series of quivers and quakes while I continued to tongue her clit. I stopped when she gasped out "enough" and "please stop".

I stood and removed my clothes and reached for a condom from my bedside table drawer. (Be prepared from my scouting days and the eternal hope that I'd get lucky some day made me keep condoms beside my bed.)

"You won't need that." Judy moaned at me. "I'm infertile and can't get pregnant. Please let me feel your bare cock in me."

I did as she requested and lay back down between her legs. I placed the mushroom head of my thick cock to her opening and began to push forward. Judy took my turgid rod without difficulty and I knew she had some experience with sex, definitely more than me. I pumped my cock into her with slow easy strokes wanting to last longer than my previous encounters those many years ago. I managed to give Judy another orgasm on my cock before the urge to slam her pussy became too much and I began to hammer her until I came inside her which triggered another huge orgasm similar to the one I'd given her with my tongue. After we had calmed, I pulled her into a cuddle and thanked her for letting me make love to her.

"No Brock, thank you. That was the best sex I've ever had. I hope you'll want to do me again."

"Judy, I'd love to do you again anytime, but it's getting late and we both have to work tomorrow so I think I need to take you to your car. Will you go out with me Friday night?'

"Yes, Brock. I'd love to go out with you Friday night."

We got off the bed and I dressed in my bedroom as Judy went to the living room to dress where her clothes had been left. She pointed to the note pad beside my phone when I got to the living room.

"I wrote my phone number on that pad, Brock. Will you call me tomorrow?"

"Yes, what time will you be home?"

"I'm usually home by 4:30."

"Tomorrow's one of the days I go to the gym. Will about 6:30 be okay?"

"Yes, Brock that would be wonderful."

I did call Judy the next day and every day after until she moved into my apartment three months later. I took her to a good family steakhouse then dancing at a country/western club I liked. More than one man went away with a frown on his face when I refused to let them cut in or when, completely ignoring me, Judy told them no when they asked her to dance. I must have gotten some funny look on my face after the third or fourth time that happened because Judy took my hand and led me outside.

"What's wrong, Brock?"

"Nothing Judy. Let's go back inside and have a good time for the rest of the evening."

"NO! I know something's bothering you so tell me."

"Judy, you're so beautiful and sexy. I see how all the men look at you. I know I'm not in your league and I'm afraid. I think I'm falling in love with you and that you'll break up with me and break my heart when a more handsome man who is in your league puts on the pressure to get you for himself. I'm sorry, but that's the truth."

"Brock, I'll not ever hurt you, I promise. I've dated a few of those guys you're afraid I'll leave you for and believe me you're way above them in my opinion. You gave me more orgasms in one night than most of those guys gave me in three. Most of those guys only care about themselves and getting themselves off. Brock, I have strong feelings for you and maybe I'm falling in love with you, too. Let's go back in and finish a wonderful evening together before we head to your apartment. I might even stay the night."

We went back into the club and danced for another thirty minutes before we left and went back to my apartment. I made love to Judy that Friday night and twice Saturday before taking her back to her apartment. She lived in a two bedroom with another woman who helped with the rent. Judy and I would get together a couple of times through the week and had sex every time we were together. I used my fingers, mouth, and cock to give her multiple orgasms each time and Judy finally told me she loved me and wanted to be with me all the time. That was when she moved in with me.

Judy and I continued to build on our relationship. I admitted to her she was only the third woman I'd had intercourse with. It took many months of patience and gentle encouragement from me before Judy told me about her past.

One of her uncles had begun sexually abusing her when she was thirteen and her breasts had developed to almost their adult size over one summer. They had been 34D then and were 36D now at twenty two.

She had been promiscuous during her teens and up until a couple of years before we met. She had developed a rare bacterial infection in her uterus that required the removal of it to save her life during her wild years after high school. The scar was from that surgery and not an appendectomy.

That health scare had made her see how miserable she had been being a slut and she had been celibate for two years after vowing to herself not to remain that slut. The peaceful feeling we had both felt on our first kiss had been the catalyst that allowed me to make love to her that first time we met. She had not go into any great details about her past and I had not ask. I had not wanted to know fearing it would change how I felt about her. After living together for a year, Judy and I got married at the courthouse with my brother Sam, Dan, and Becky as witnesses. Both of our parents were dead and we didn't want the big church wedding.

Judy had gone to work straight out of high school and was stuck in the secretarial pool at her work. When she complained about it one day, I asked her what she'd like to be doing instead. She said she would like to sell real estate so I encouraged her to go for it and I would support her. She continued to boost me up when my insecurities about her beauty and my being average would arise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.