The Actress and I - Cover

The Actress and I

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I met this gorgeous blonde in a bar in Las Vegas. She was in the Playboy magazine, and was casted in a couple of B type movies. This story follows our life together as we walk up the Hollywood ladder to stardom. This is a sort of romantic story, but fictional.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy  

We got back from our vacation and put the awards behind us. The offers were piling up for Shannon on all types of movie scripts. It was my job as manager to sort through them and pick out the best ones. This is a fucking harder job to do, than writing a movie script.

We settled on two movies for the fall and two more for the first half of 1986. She worked hard on all the movies. Each did well in the box office, making the studio lots of money. The standard fee that we were asking per movie was, $200,000.00, and 1% of the net profits after expenses. I caught a lot of flack for those asking prices, but I told them take or leave it. Her star power with winning those two Academy Awards, was a big draw for any movie.

MGM was on my case for another script. So I started on one about surfing the big wave. It was about two surfers chasing the big wave from California to Australia to Hawaii. It was more action than dialog. I finished up the script early in the winter of 1986.

We got Patrick Swayze and Rob Lowe to star in it. The movie was filmed mostly on location, and final cost was Seven million, it grossed world wide Seventy-seven million. I wrote, directed, and produced the film for 20% of the net gross. Shannon was not in this film, is why I dropped my percentage. The film was completed and in the theaters by Christmas of 1986.

One day Tom Selleck came to me and said, "he was cast in a movie called Three Men and a Baby, but Disney studio bailed on them, and they could not find any other studio to be involved in financing the film, and would I be interested?"

I said, "let me look into it and see what I find out, and I would get back to you on it."

I met with the Three Men people and reviewed the whole thing.

I told them, "that Shannon and I were in for Fifteen million. I want 10% after expenses, which was my original Fifteen million, and 10% of the net gross." I also told them, "that I would put in a good word at MGM for them."

The movie was filmed in 1986-1987, and was to be released in the fall of 1987.

They said, "that would work for them if I could pull this off."

We both were showing signs of fatigue. So I only let Shannon do one more film in the fall of 1986. When that was done, we took a vacation to Hawaii. We bought a nice estate, similar to Robin Master estate on Magnum PI, except not as much land went with it. We plan to vacation a lot in Hawaii, in the future. It is hard to get any privacy in the major hotels, and I did not want a condo.

That vacation was just what we need to recharge our batteries. When we got back, I started to think about our future together. Right now things could not be better, but I could not help feeling that there needs to some sort of commitment by each of us.

Christmas was approaching fast. I figured, that now was a good time to pop the question. We told everyone we were staying at home alone to just plain rest and relax. I stopped at my favorite jewelry store, and got her a diamond neckless, earrings, and engagement ring, in a matching set. The jewelry was expensive costing me more than Two Hundred Thousand. But she is worth every penny.

Christmas day morning arrived, and I was in the kitchen making us a breakfast. It consisted of bacon, scramble eggs, toast, coffee, and orange juice. Shannon was still in bed sleeping. I went up and woke her to come down and eat Christmas breakfast.

After we cleaned up everything, I said to her, "Are you ready to open gifts?"

"Yes," she replied, as she bounded upstairs to get my gift.

She came down with the gift in her hand. "Here you open mine first."

I opened the gift up and it was a beautiful Rolex watch. "Thank you honey, I just love it," I said, as I gave her a big kiss with a little tongue action.

I gave her my gifts, and I told her which to open first, second and third. She open the earrings first, and gave a gasp, as they were beautiful. She gave me a kiss and ran over to the mirror, to see what they look like on her ears.

The second gift was the box with the diamond pendant neckless. It was a stunning piece of jewelry.

"This must have cost a lot," she said with her eyes wide open.

"Would you please put this on me?" she asked me. She then went to the mirror again to see just how it looked on her. She came back to the couch, sitting on my lap. She gave me a warm and passionate kiss. She looked gorgeous with both pieces of jewelry on her.

"One more to open," I said as I hand her the next gift.

She opened up the box with the ring in it. She looked at the ring, and then at me and then back at the ring, with tears starting to leak out of her eyes. Her hands started to shake. I grabbed the box from her and took the ring out of the box.

I looked her right into those beautiful blue eyes, "Shannon you are the most important person in my life, and I love with all my heart. Will you accept this ring as a token of my love, and marry me?" I asked in my most sincere voice, as I put the ring on her third finger of her left hand.

She lost it, as she sat there on my lap, she collapsed onto my shoulder, and cried her eyes out.

"Well if you don't like the ring I can take it back and get my money back." I said with a smile.

"OOO no you don't. I waited a long time for you to get me this ring." She said with tears still running down her cheeks. "O it is such a beautiful ring, I love it so." She said softly, "and yes I will marry you." She kissed me softly and passionately, and then fiercely.

She broke the kiss and sat there just staring at her engagement ring, as it shone brightly on her finger. She got up and went to the mirror to see just how all her new jewelry looked on her.

"Do you know why the engagement ring is always placed on the third finger of the left hand?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a puzzled look, and shook her head no.

"The engagement ring is placed on the third finger of the left hand since in ancient times this finger was believed to be the only one with a vein running directly to the heart. Therefore, it was believed that a ring on this finger would ensure a long and loving marriage." I informed her.

That brought a smile to her face (I think she thought that I was full of bull shit).

All of a sudden she leaps back into my lap, and says."I want you to make love to me right now to seal the deal with my engagement ring."

I carried her up the stairs to our bedroom and we both stripped off our clothes. We started kissing as passionately as we could, with our tongues gently caress each other. Soon she was picking up the tempo and was sucking my tongue into her mouth as deep as she could. She started to suck on my tongue just as if she was sucking my cock.

Meanwhile as my tongue was getting worked over, my hands were on the attack. Her 36C breasts were the targets. I started to rub and squeeze them. I gently tweaked her nipples, and then pinched them a little bit harder. I started to massage her breast with more vigor, and pinched her nipples harder.

She released my tongue as she gasped, "pinch them harder."

I could tell she was getting turned on, as her nipples were starting to get sensitive. Those little bumps started to pop up on her areola's. I kept working on her breast and nipples, getting a little bit rougher on them.

"Honey go down and suck on nipples please," she said as she started to pant in pleasure.

I moved down and started to lick and suck on her nipples. They commenced to stiffen up to hard nubs. I particularly worked on her nipples as I nibbled on them as hard as I could, while I squeezed her breast gently, to push her nipples deeper into my mouth. I could lick and suck her beautiful breast and succulent nipples all day.

She starts to pant harder as her excitement increases. She gets real turned on by me doing this. It does not take me long to get her aroused, I figured her pussy was wet already. It was time for me to check out and see if I was right.

I moved my hand down to her shave fanny, and I could feel some liquid on her outer lips. She spread her legs wide for me and I inserted my fingers into her snatch. I quickly start to move my fingers in and out and up and down as fast as I can. Then I slow everything down, and then pick up the speed again.

This is driving her into a passionate state of arousal. I could smell her sex aroma fill the air with her scent. Then her cum starts to leak around my fingers. I move my finger up to the roof of vagina and rub her secret spot. She flinches as I hit that spot and put pressure on it. I can hear her moaning as she builds up an orgasm.

"O my Goddd yes that is the spot, keep rubbing it, I am close to climaxing." She moans in passion. "Can you feel me start to cum baby?" she asks me as her breathing becomes more laborious.

I moved up and started to rub her clitoris. It becomes enlarged by her excitement.

"How does it feel baby, does it please you?" I asked her as I rubbed her clitoris harder.

"Rub my clit harder, make me cum, I am so close." She said in a state of full passion.

She lets out a loud moan, almost like a scream. She locks her legs tight on my hand as her body shook in a hard orgasm, and she flooded my hand with her cream. I rode out her orgasm and let her calm down.

"Baby go lick my pussy, and let me suck your cock, lets go to the 69 position?" she asked with a glow on her face.

We made the switch and I attacked her clitoris with a gusto, to make her cum before I did. She took my cock right to the base and had her throat muscle flexing all around my cock. God what a good feeling that is when she does that. I knew I was not going to last long if she continued deep throating me.

I got her clitoris into my mouth, and started to bite it gently. She spit my cock out and gave a yelp of startled pain and pleasure.

"Wow was that intense. I almost cumed again." She gusted in sensuous feeling.

I did it over again a couple of times, and her hips heaved and her secretion thickened and she blew her orgasm deep into my mouth, I almost gagged on the amount of cum she expelled into my mouth. She is a squirter and sometimes her cum just blast out of her pussy.

"I want to try something different," I said with her cum dripping off my face.

She rolled off me

"What do you want to try," she giggled as she looked at my soggy wet face?

I sat on the edge of the bed and had her sit on my lap, impaling her soaking wet pussy on my rock hard rod. "Work yourself on my imbedded cock." I told her.

"O my this feels so good, I keep hitting different spots in my pussy, I am close to cuming again." She said, as she grunted a couple of times, as she rode me like a horse.

"Me to baby, me to." I said, as I tried to match her thrusts. I was getting close to cuming, I wanted to cum same time she did.

"I am really close baby," I said as I could feel my eruption begin to start in my sack.

"O My God, I am going too cum." She said, as she squeezed me tight, pressing her tit's into my chest.

At that time I exploded deep into her pussy, I was sure that we cumed together. I could feel her cum dripping off my cock and balls. I knew it was hers, because I blew mine so deep inside of her, it will take a week to leak back out.

"Thank you my betrothal, you sealed the deal, and you really got me off this time, I cumed three times." She said as she smiled into my eyes with all her love.

"Lets go take a shower together." I said.

We washed each other clean, and then she soaped up my cock, and grabbed a razor, and went down and shaved me bare.

"There now we both have shaved private parts of our body." She laughed, "I need to go down and see what a shave cock looks like." She said with an evil grin.

She dropped to her knees and washed off all the soap, and gently lick, sucked, and softly stroked my cock and hairless balls. She engulfed my cock in it's entire length and sucked me hard. Soon she had a rhythm going, and I could feel that good feeling of my cum starting to work it's way up my eruption tube. I explode a big load of cum into her mouth, and I could see some of it leaking out the sides of her lips.

She cleaned me up and put her arms around my neck and gave me a long deep sensuous kiss. She breaks the kiss and then looks right into my eyes.

"I love you more than you will ever know, and I am so happy that you asked me to be your wife. It is a life time commitment, which we will make together as husband and wife." She said with all her love.

"I know, I know honey, and I would not have asked you to marry me, if I was not sure of your love, or the love that I have for you." I said as I kissed her again.

As we looked at each other with love in our eyes, all of a sudden I holler, "WOW."

"What is the matter," She asked with concern?

"Shit the water is getting cold," I told her with a laugh. She laughed with me, as I turned off the water to the shower.

We dried off and got dress and went back downstairs. We know sooner got downstairs and the doorbell rang.

"I bet I know who that is," I laughed, as Shannon went to answer the door. It was Sarah and her boyfriend Brent. We all wished each other Merry Christmas.

"So what did he get you for Christmas," Sarah asked Shannon.

"Well these diamond earrings, and neckless," She said as she showed them to Sarah, "and this as she showed her the engagement ring."

"O MY GOD, did he propose to you." Sarah screams in delight.

Shannon just nodded her head, as they both jumped up and down, screaming and holler, like a couple of school kids. Brent and I just looked at each other and smiled.

"Who have you call, have you called mom yet, what about Tom's folks?" Sarah was asking a thousand questions.

"I just got the ring, and we went upstairs and made love for two hours and then took a shower together, and I shave the hair off his cock and nuts, gave him a blow job, and we just got downstairs when you got her." Shannon told her.

That is what I wanted to hear her telling the world that she shaved my private parts. Hopefully that Sarah did not hear, or didn't believe her. But I knew better. They always tell each other everything that happens to them.

Sarah grabbed Shannon and they head over to the phones to make the calls. The first call was to their mother in Washington. Their whole family gathers at her mother's house for Christmas dinner. Sister Sandy answers the phone, and Sarah hollers, "Hi Sandy, it's me guess what?" Of course she never gives Sandy a chance to answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.