Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Monday morning came much to quickly and Susan left for work, promising to be home as early as possible. Tommy had likewise promised himself that he would not need to use the bathroom until she returned home.

By noon, he knew it was futile. His eyeballs were swimming in piss and he knew he couldn't wait any longer.

"Lori ... LORI," he called out to his sister who was soon at his door.

"What do you need Tommy?" Lori said as she came to his doorway.

"I ... uhh ... I know this sucks, but I really need to take a piss." Tommy said.

"Are you sure you can't wait until mom gets home," Lori replied.

"I really wish I could but I can't and I need your help," Tommy said, "Please."

Lori didn't say anything but just walked slowly across the room and picked up the urinal. She knew what to do but was still hesitant to proceed.

Tommy squirmed a bit, "Please, I really need to go."

Taking a deep breath Lori pulled down the sheet that covered her older brother's body. He was naked from the waist down and she saw his flaccid penis for the first time, it was only about three or four inches long and had a patch of dark hair growing above it, but looked huge to her.

She reached out, touching it between two fingers for the first time and held it to point into the urinal. She immediately heard a stream of piss and a sigh of relief from Tommy.

After he finished, Lori set the urinal aside and dabbed at the end of her brother's penis with a tissue to clean it. While doing so she felt it growing hard in her hand soon becoming turgid and standing straight up. She just looked at it in fascination. Hard, it looked even larger to her and she could feel Tommy's heartbeat through it. Now about six inches long, she examined the whole package – it was the first time she had ever seen a naked man. She looked at the sac underneath and could see two small nodules, these must be what she had heard called balls. The penis or cock as her friends called what boys had was like a mushroom with the top looking like a helmet; it was nestled in some very fine hair, not much but easy to see.

As if by instinct she stroked her hand up and down, feeling the soft skin slide over a much harder inside.

"Unhhhh," Tommy moaned.

Lori jumped, letting go of his cock.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I just never saw one before," Lori said.

"It's okay, it just felt really nice. I've never had someone touch me like that before, I've only touched my dick by myself and well, now I can't even do that," Tommy said.

Lori reached out and continued stroking Tommy. He had grown harder and larger as her hand moved back and forth, he was now nearly double the size of when she had first seen it a few minutes earlier. The soft skin gliding over the hard interior fascinated and excited her. She had heard girls talking about boys at school but never imagined they could feel like this.

As she watched, Tommy's balls drew up tight and she moved her other hand to those. They felt tight and hard, very different than just a few moments earlier. Tommy was breathing hard while moaning and pumping his hips in rhythm to her hand.

Then suddenly he groaned loudly and long spurts of liquid came out of Tommy. It went in the air before falling back on Tommy's stomach. After several such spurts, more came out and ran down he sides onto Lori's hand.

It was the most incredible thing Lori had ever seen and feeling the wet heat of her brother's cum on her hand made her tingle and she could feel her panties grow moist. She let lose of her brother's now soft cock and brought her hand up to face. Lori looked at the milky substance that coated it and for reasons she didn't yet understand began to lick it clean, She found it to be mild with a slightly salty taste, unlike anything she had ever tasted before. It was a taste she liked and hoped to taste again – soon.

"I better go." Lori said to her brother who didn't answer, seemingly lost in his thoughts. Lori got up and walked towards to the door. Just as she reached it, her brother spoke.

"Lori," Tommy started then hesitated. "Thanks Sis, that was incredible."

Lori looked back at her brother; he was looking directly at her with a smile on his face. She didn't say anything, just a silent smile back as her fingers stroked the crotch of her shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.