Shapeshifter - Cover

Shapeshifter

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Chapter 5

By the time school started in the fall, Ann (14) and Billy (15) were full time lovers, but they did a very good job of hiding the fact from strangers. About the only thing they did overtly at school was to eat lunch together. Most of the time, other kids, both male and female, joined them at the table, so they just looked like your average middle school kids who happened to be siblings.

Ann had reached the point in her physical development where she was attracting male attention from the 9th Graders. Since Billy was also in the 9th grade, he was able to keep an eye on the boys and make sure that they did not press Ann harder than she wanted. Ann was just as much of a flirt as any other girl her age, but she wanted to stop it there. Billy was her monitor, and he did a good job of protecting her. By now, everybody saw that he had turned into a muscular young man, and they did not want to antagonize him.

Billy's growth now made him a star on the basketball team. He'd had a "growth spurt" during the summer, so that now he was 5'-8" tall, muscular, and well sized in proportion to his height. Coach Hanson was delighted to see Billy return to the team with all of the enthusiasm that he had exhibited the previous year, but now with the added skill as a player to go with it. Coach Hanson had visions of an undefeated year, the first in the history of the King Middle School basketball program.

Jack Osborn was back to be the backup for Billy, but he now realized that Billy was the leader of the team, and he just rode along with the crowd. Jack did his best, but Billy was just a superior player, and that's the way life was, so he lived with it. The rest of the team now looked to Billy for leadership, both on and off the court. Billy had the perfect attitude for a team leader, so everything was working out well.

As usual, the season opened with a game with Marshal MS from across town. This time, King MS was the vastly superior team, and Coach Hanson had to put in his scrubs to keep from embarrassing both coaches with the final score. As it was, the game ended with a final score of 53-17, and Billy had managed a triple-double (two digits in scoring, assists, and rebounds). He was the star of the game and received a standing ovation when the coach pulled him from the game half way through the second half.

After they got home from the game, Ann decided to reward Billy for his exceptionally good play, so Billy had to call on Genie for more stamina just to keep up with Ann's demands. As it was, Genie had to recommend that they call it quits before Ann's vagina was completely bloody and worn out. The next morning, Billy had to help her from the bed to get to breakfast, but she was so sore that she could hardly walk. Elsie laughed and agreed that Ann could stay home from school that day. Ann was very embarrassed, but both kids agreed that it had been worth it!

Billy was the toast of the school for the next few days, and he was the main factor in the increase in interest in basketball among the students at King MS. For the first time in his entire school experience, Billy was a BMOC (Big Man On Campus), and he had to work at keeping free of a swelled head as a result. Genie was a lot of assistance with this, and Billy was remarkably free of the attitude that usually went with being a BMOC. Even the teachers noticed this and commented among themselves at what a nice kid Billy was.

Of course, Billy was now no longer bothered by bullies. They knew what would happen to them if they messed with him; however, this did not keep them away from other kids. Billy spent a lot of time at recess and lunch warning bullies away from the other kids. He made a lot more friends that way, and Billy could have easily been elected campus king if there had been such an election.

As it was, he was destined to be the Prom King. The question was who would be the Queen. Oh, well, that was over a month away, and very few young teens speculated about things so far in the future. This was a Junior/Senior affair, so there were no eyebrows raised when Billy and Ann planned to attend as a couple.

Ann had just finished a growth spurt of her own, but her spurt seemed to concentrate in her breasts and butt. She was not grotesquely distorted by the enlargement in those two areas, but she was now large enough to give many professional beauty queens a run for their money. Of course, Ann's new figure was not lost on the Senior boys. Most confined their admiration of her body to private thoughts, but four boys proposed to carry things a lot farther.

These boys were from the group of bullies that had been sliding along through school just waiting until they were old enough to quit so that they could become "men." All four of them were 17 years old and had no business being pushed into such close contact with the younger kids in King MS. They were trapped in that same bureaucratic muddle that forced kids to attend school long after it was doing them any good. The law now said that they had to be 18 and adults before they could leave school, and they were just marking time until that happened.

Anyway, the four boys hatched a plot to kidnap Ann and take her to a store room under the football stadium where they planned to rape her. Their plans did not extend beyond that point, but there was a good chance that they would panic and murder her, rather than let her go free to identify them as her kidnappers.

Their plan was to come to fruition two weeks before the prom was scheduled. There was no connection between the two events, it just worked out that way. There was a baseball game scheduled for that day, so Ann would be walking to the diamond right after school. The boys planned to grab her as she walked past the store room.

Billy had shown up at the dressing room and was in the process of changing into his uniform when Genie interrupted him. Master, something is wrong. I don't know how it is possible, but I have received a panicked message from Ann that she has been abducted. She needs your help as soon as you can get to her!

Billy was wearing his tee-shirt and shorts when he received the message from Genie, but he did not have anything else on. Genie, make me invisible! Billy had no idea if that was possible, but he did not wait around to find out. He demanded from Genie, Where is she?

Ann is being held in a store room under the football stands. I don't know which one, but I will guide you as best I can.

Billy ran out of the dressing room without bothering to put on his shoes. Fortunately, Genie noticed this and hardened the soles of Billy's feet so that he would not be injured, no matter what he stepped on. By the time Billy had stood up to rush to Ann's aid, Genie had come up with a way of making him invisible, so he was not noticed as he ran from the room.

He ran toward the stadium and Genie heightened the sensitivity of his ears so that Billy could hear Ann calling for help. Thus, he was guided unerringly to the proper store room. He burst into the room and saw, to his horror, that Ann was already stripped naked and being held down on the floor while one of the boys was preparing to penetrate her.

Billy's fury knew no bounds when he saw this. Mentally, he shouted Lizard Man! The transformation was immediate and the invisibility was lost. The five other people in the room were startled to see this apparition suddenly confront them. Billy, in the guise of Lizard Man reacted so fast that it was almost impossible to see him move.

The boy about to penetrate Ann was snatched up by his head clamped in Lizard Man's enormous hand. Billy didn't want to kill the boys, both because he did not want their deaths on his conscience, and because he wanted them to suffer for the way they were treating Ann. Therefore, with his other hand, he grabbed the boy's balls and squeezed. It took only a few moments to crush the boy's balls, but Billy felt that was not enough punishment, so he broke the boy's arms and legs.

Lizard Man was between the other three boys and the door, so they had no chance to escape through the only opening out of the room. Lizard Man continued to move so fast that he was hard to follow, and he broke the arms and legs of the other three boys. Now that they were not going to escape, he helped Ann to her feet and dressed her in the clothes that the first rapist had removed. In the process of stripping Ann, the boys had completely ruined her clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.