Oh Boy - Cover

Oh Boy

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A baseball story from T-ball to majors. I love baseball.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Oh boy! My life has to be on top of the pile. I woke between two gorgeous women who had smiles on their faces. I slipped out of bed, put a jock, shorts, socks, and running shoes on, and went out of the door. I ran to the beach and found that the tide was in, so I had to turn around and go back to the streets. It was still early in the morning, so there shouldn't be too much traffic. I should have gone into the condo to get a T-shirt, but I figured no one would really mind.

I was running, and sweat began to cover my tanned upper body after just a couple of blocks. A couple of cars honked at me, and when I looked, it was women doing the driving and honking. You have to smile when being honked at, so I gave them a little wave and smile. I turned around and headed back when I felt like I had run my half hour.

A convertible was pacing me and the driver hollered at me, "Hey, Good-looking. How about a sweet little old lady showing you a good time?" I grinned at her and hollered back, "Follow me, and we'll see if my women want to take you on as an apprentice."

"Oh my goodness, a man with a sense of humor to go with a body I want to explore. Tell me the truth, Good-looking, do you have more than a four inch wonder between those muscular legs?"

"You'll have to come home with me and let the women in my life give you the truth."

The lady was laughing, but was still pacing me. She hollered, "Are you the one who runs on the beach most mornings?"

It was my turn to grin as I told her, "That's me. You know you could run with me too if you wanted."

"Hell no, I'm just up early because I had a craving for donuts and coffee cake. Do you want to share it with me?"

This was almost a laughing matter as we approached the entrance to the condo, "Sure, follow me and park in the guest parking. You can meet my ladies and share your goodies."

"I'll share my goodies all right, if they will share theirs."

This could be interesting, but it was daytime and I figured the girls to be up by now. The lady parked in another slot instead of the guest slot, but I figured she knew the rules. I let us in through the regular garage door, then our entryway door, and told her to have a seat at the counter while I hunted up the women.

Both of my beauties were up, showered, and coming from the bedroom. They walked into the kitchen, stark naked, in front of the lady I had brought home before I could warn them. The lady said, "Wow, such beauty. I have some donuts and coffee cake to share this morning. Your man said you might enjoy some treats."

Sherry was quick on the draw and said, "You're overdressed. We don't wear clothes before ten around here, and it isn't even eight yet.

The new lady was equally as quick, and as she began pulling her top over her head, said, "No problem, I'm dying to see what your guy unwraps."

Jeannie reached over and squeezed the package in my jock and said, "An unbelievable amount of fun and pleasure in a big package."

Sherry came over behind me and reached into my shorts and down to my dick that was already firming up. She told our guest, "You need to show him the playground if you want to see his fun stuff."

The lady was equally as bold, and had bared her braless breasts that were probably enhanced, and then shoved her shorts and panties down at the same time. She stood with a challenging look and watched as Sherry pushed my shorts and jock down showing my long thick ego with bulging balls behind. Jeannie took my running shoes and socks off as I stepped out of my shorts, and stayed kneeling, holding me. The two women were both holding me with some excess still sticking out. Jeannie gave the head a lick and said, "Does this give you an idea of what heaven is all about?"

"Ahem, Girls, and you, Ma'am, could we at least take a second to introduce ourselves?" I was standing there with Sherry behind me massaging my balls, while Jeannie was on her knees in front of me licking the head of my ego.

The lady said, "I'm Freddie Van Cort, and you're that baseball player, Matt something. I recognize these two as they are always in the seats behind the dugout."

Jeannie said, "I'm Jeannie, and this lady massaging Matt's balls is Sherry." Jeannie held her ring finger up to show Freddie her ring and said, "Sherry and I are forever engaged to Matt. Do you want us to share?"

I was almost laughing at the conversation, as it was too far out to even be half-believable.

"Hey, Guys, I love the scenery and all, but do you know that it is past my breakfast time? You're going to have to be patient, Freddie, because I don't do anything until my stomach says it's okay. Now, may I see what's in the fridge?"

Jeannie jumped up and said, "We have a huge sirloin that will feed us all this morning. Turn the Jenn-Air and the fan on, and let's get this steak cooking."

I put the steak on a plate and doctored it up with Worcestershire sauce and some spices. The girls brought a carton of eggs out and put a big skillet on the ceramic stovetop. Jeannie broke the whole dozen into a bowl, added a little milk, and then whipped them all up together. Sherry put a dozen strips of bacon into the big pan and made sure the heat was up.

Freddie sat on one of the wicker chairs and opened the box of donuts. She said, "Have a donut while the food is cooking. Would you mind if I called my roommate to come join us for breakfast? I think it would be fun for you all to meet her."

Jeannie said, "Sure."

Sherry said, "It's up to Matt."

I asked, "Should we put clothes on?"

Freddie said, "No way, you're perfect the way you are."

Freddie pulled a cell phone from her purse and made the call. "You'll never guess where I am. I'm in the condo with Matt the baseball player and his two women. Come on down, they said it's okay for you to come and I think you'll enjoy it once we get him fed. Don't be surprised when you come in; we're having a show and tell."

It couldn't have been but a minute before there was a knock on the door. I got up, answered the knock, and looked around the door. A younger model of Freddie was standing there looking at me with a questioning look.

She asked, "Is Freddie here? She just called me."

I opened the door and the sweet young thing came in and checked my naked form out before looking around the entrance partition to see that Freddie and the girls were also nude while they were making breakfast.

Freddie said, "You're overdressed. They told me that clothes are not worn here before ten in the morning. Shuck 'em, Baby. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

As the younger version of Freddie did a quick strip and put her clothes on top of Freddie's, Freddie began doing the introductions. This is Matt; the guy whose bones you said you wanted to jump. The blonde is Jeannie, and the sweet brunette is Sherry. They both have rings, so Matt may not be available. It doesn't make any difference because we do need to meet some more people around here."

I stood at the end of the counter holding a mug, and asked, "I'll share our coffee and our food with you, but that's all until I know the name of this lovely creature you invited, Freddie."

The girl wasn't embarrassed about being nude and said, "I'm Nancy. I'm Freddie's daughter if you couldn't tell. Mom is always being forward and meets a lot of people, but most are not worth the effort and we toss them back. Just look at you, Matt. You're prime and gorgeous, but you also have two women already and most men can't handle one, much less two."

Freddie said, "Hold on there, Young'un. These girls are telling me that this guy can handle a bevy of us willing females and is still ready to go. Wouldn't you want to check out all of those muscles this guy has?"

Sherry said, "You'll have to hold you horses, Ladies. The steak is ready and I'm sure Matt would prefer steak over pussy right now. You have to pick your battles if you want to be packed by our man, Ladies."

It wouldn't be polite to laugh, but I wanted to because Sherry and Jeannie were acting like we were real swingers. My entire experience was with the girls, my mom, and Sherry's mom. I was an innocent learning the way beyond that.

Sherry cut pieces of the steak for the guests and themselves, before putting a huge slab of steaming meat on my plate. Jeannie scooped out a spoonful of scrambled eggs on four plates and dumped the rest next to my steak. Jeannie slid a plateful of toast onto the counter and said, "Dig in; our guy will eat whatever's left."

We ate in near silence. The visitors couldn't get over how much I was eating. I could have eaten more meat, but I'm glad we shared. It was really strange to be eating in the nude with two people we didn't know who were also nude.

Freddie asked, "How come you wanted such a big place? There are only two of you, right?"

Jeannie said, "All of our moms come down from Tallahassee to stay with us, and they sometimes bring a friend. We wanted to have enough room for everyone at one time."

"Are those the women I saw sunbathing near your patio? Our place is on the second floor above yours, so we have a good view of the beach. Our deck is the overhang on this side of your place." Nancy had finished her meat and eggs and was poking through the donuts. "You didn't get any jelly donuts, Mom. You know those are the ones I like."

Freddie rolled her eyes and said, "Jeez, never satisfied. I go out early in the morning to find donuts and coffee cake, come home with both, plus some unique new friends, and I get no respect."

That was good for a laugh. I told the four women, "I need to call the nutritionist to see if she wants to see me yet. I'll do that in the office."

I went to the office bedroom and made the call. The receptionist said that the doctor was with another patient at the moment, but wanted her to make an appointment if I called. She asked when I would be available.

"Most any time in the morning while I'm in town, actually. I'll be here through Sunday, so it should be today yet or tomorrow."

"Can you come in at one today? The doctor said the appointment would be for an hour or less."

"I'll be there at one. I can go straight to the ballpark from there."

I went back into the kitchen and asked the girls, "Are we supposed to go to the car dealership this morning? I have a nutritionist appointment at one. I'll go to the ballpark after that to use the gym, warm-up, and get some cage time."

Sherry said, "Darn, I forgot about the dealership. Let me call and see if we could come by at ten. That should be enough time for some pictures if he wants. He could even get a videographer by then too. I want to keep this guy happy. He was very nice, and I like our new car."

Nancy asked, "Is that new red Mercedes convertible yours? That is a neat car. I'd love one of those roadsters. It's really neat the way the top comes down and hides in the trunk."

Jeannie thought going to see the dealer would be a good idea and excused herself to make the call. I told our two visitors, "Well, it looks like we're going to be busy, Girls. Try to catch up with my girls later today. They may or may not have seats available for the ballgame tonight, but ask. Be sure to take the sweets with you. I need to shower and dress to see the car dealer and doctor."

Sherry smiled at the two and said, "Just like a guy, leaving two lovely naked ladies sitting in his house without even a grope. We'll be sure to see if he's up for some hot tub time tonight. Matt's a little backward with women, so it might take some convincing to get him to play."

I rushed through my shower and dressed in slacks, a nice knit shirt, and a sport coat. The girls came from the office bedroom with a suit bag. Sherry said, "This is one of your uniforms in case the dealer wants you to dress in a uniform for a commercial or some photographs. Some people may not recognize you if you're not in uniform. We have permission from the team, and this actually is a uniform we got from the equipment manager."

I drove the beautiful red E-350 Cabriolet to the dealership with Jeannie riding in the passenger seat. I'm not sure how they designed this car, but there was hardly any wind in the front seat or even in the back seat where Sherry was sitting. This was a very nice car; more than I needed, but it was nice the girls could ride in a great car.

The dealer was very nice. He had me dress in my uniform the girls had brought, complete with long stirrup socks the way I like to wear the whites. They filmed me in several different cars, including an SLK-250 that the girls would really like although it was a dull silver color. They would have wanted something flashier. After I had dressed in regular clothes again, the dealer had me autograph our lease contract with a bold Sharpie so he could frame it next to an autographed picture. He told me, "Your women are so smart. They talked me into leasing you that Cabriolet only for the commercials. I'm going to have new commercials monthly, so they may want to swap cars every so often. My wife gets tired of what she drives and they can use her castoffs. I hope you drive the car often so that people see you in one of our cars."

I told the man, "I'm not big on fancy cars, but the ladies need something like the car they're driving to look good. I appreciate that you gave them a deal. I'll gladly fulfill my part and help you with commercials. One thing you could do is to accompany me to the Children's hospital. I am going there with James Loney Friday morning. You could get some good press if you do that."

The dealer agreed and the girls said they would call him for the time and directions.

I wanted to stop for lunch on the way to the nutritionist, but the girls said that I should wait until after the appointment. We only waited ten minutes before the doctor could see me. She said, "I'm sure you've already been told this, but you're in great condition and shape. Your metabolism may be such that you're not going to make it to 190, and you will constantly have to eat more than most to just maintain your weight. I don't recommend supplements, but I do recommend you begin eating some potatoes and some junk food every once in a while. I know you said you like seafood, but that doesn't have the calories you need. If you eat a fish, eat a big fish and have a steak with it. You might eat a little more pork, and keep consuming those protein shakes, of course. I want you to cut down on your gym regimen to only every other day, but you should still try to run as often as you like. Your other workouts on the field are good, but don't overdo them. I think you're burning so many calories during your preparation, and you aren't getting any fat to help build muscle. Try this for two weeks and let's see how you feel. Eat the same, but add potatoes and gravy now. Eat a roll or some bread, and have a donut once in a while. That will go to fat, but you'll burn it up instead of muscle with the way you workout."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.