Oh Boy - Cover

Oh Boy

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A baseball story from T-ball to majors. I love baseball.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Oh boy, that is so good. It was to my mother's mouth sucking me that I woke up. I was right on the verge of coming, and tried to pull her up so I could enjoy her too. Mom pulled off me and said, "Squirt in my mouth. I want to taste you all day. I'll be leaking all day if we do it in me now, so squirt for me."

No sooner requested than done. I squirted several streams of come into my mother's mouth as she played with my balls and twirled her tongue around the head of my dick. She came up to give me a spermy kiss when she finished sucking me dry. I pushed her over onto her back and sucked a nipple before diving to her pussy. With a pillow over her head to control her screaming, Mom was gushing her juices on my face in seconds. "Oh, Matt, you do that so well. God, I've come so much during this last week that it feels like someone has unlocked something inside me and I'm just letting it all out."

Mom told me, "Go get your shower and get ready for school. I need to get ready for work."

I rushed through my shower and made Mom oatmeal that she always liked with two pieces of toast with her coffee in the morning. I always had the same, but had a glass of milk along with a cup of coffee.

Mom held me for a kiss when she began to get ready to leave for work, and said, "I know we had a good time, Matt, and what we did was special, but please never tell anyone, not even Earl? What we do is between us, okay?"

"I know, Mom, and I won't tell anyone. I want to shout out how much I love my Mom to everyone, but not what we do. I'm just lucky to have a mom who loves me so much. I love you, Mom."

Mom left with watery eyes. I put the dishes into the dishwasher, along with the dishes from last night, added soap, and turned it on. I grabbed my book bag and decided that running to school would be fun. I know I was probably too old to be doing this, but it still felt good.

I came upon two girls walking together halfway to school. It was Sherry and Jeannie. The two squealed because I had run up on them. The two each grabbed me and kissed me, then sheepishly looked around to see if anyone had seen us. It was Sherry who said, "Mom said she's going to get me a car, so we'll have wheels soon. I can pick you both up on the way to school."

As we walked the rest of the way, Sherry said, "More good news. Mom is getting a job. She's going to be working for an advertising agency. She went to school to be a commercial artist and has never done anything with it. She now wants to do something besides stay home. She told me that she needed to get involved in something before I leave home so she won't be lonely. I told her that I wasn't planning on leaving, because I wanted to go to college right here. Jeannie wants to go to school here too, so I'm not going anywhere. Anyway, Mom is not going to be waiting on me after school any longer. We can meet at my house or Matt's."

I told the girls that I had a high school game this afternoon, so we couldn't get together unless it was to study later. They thought that would be good for us to meet at one of their houses to study after supper. The parents wouldn't suspect anything when we spent a lot of time at my house that way.

School was just that, school. My classes were a little boring, as the material was really pretty dull with only math and biology more difficult than the others. You could memorize all of the dates and incidents for history, learn to write the way the teachers said you should write, and you could learn to speak, read, and write Spanish like a good Puerto Rican, but it wasn't challenging. The best part of the day was first period biology and my calculus class right after lunch. The rest of the day was coasting. All you had to do was read the assignments, learn and memorize a few more items, and talk to yourself in Spanish. We had a few Latin kids in school, so a lot of kids used them to practice their language skills. I played baseball with a couple of them, and we used Spanish to tell each other stuff others wouldn't or couldn't understand.

Coach told me after the game to tell Mom that he needed to do some personal stuff tonight, so he couldn't come over. He told me again that I needed to give my mom more attention as she really wanted to be closer to me. If he only knew. Mom will probably tell him anyway, the way she is.

I had made up and put a big meatloaf in our big slow cooker before I went to school, so Mom made some mashed potatoes and warmed some green beans when I got home from the school baseball game. We had to quickly eat, since I had Babe Ruth league ball practice for a couple of hours. I would have to do a little homework later, but I needed to run for now.

Mom drove me instead of me riding my bike. On the way, she said, "You know you might want to get a job so you can save up to buy a car. We really can't afford another car on what I make and what we get from your dad's military Social Security. The house is paid for at least, and we have some money in the bank, but we just can't afford another car yet. You know you could probably get twenty hours a week from Walmart. They hire a bunch of kids to do all kinds of things in the afternoon and weekends. I know you have baseball and practice and usually do homework too, but we could use another car."

"I know we can't afford another car, Mom, and I don't mind that I don't get to drive that much. I don't go to that many places; I like to run to school, and can always ride the bus. It isn't very far even if I walk home. A lot of kids walk back and forth from this area. Even the two girls I know walk."

"Well, Matt, I just feel bad sometimes because driving is always so important to young guys like you. I don't want you to feel inferior because you don't have a car."

"No sweat, Mom. I play ball a lot and I'll get a scholarship for college if I can get good enough grades, and could even get drafted right out of high school if I'm good enough and want it bad enough. I want to go to college though, as I think that will be important when I'm older."

I walked home after ball practice and did my homework, while Mom did some 'mom' chores around the house. I used my cell phone to text the two girls and find out what they were doing when I was finished studying. Both were at Sherry's house, had now finished studying, and were just hanging out. We planned on coming to my house after school tomorrow. I had a Babe Ruth league game tomorrow night, but it would give us a lot of time to study and have some fun before. I didn't have to worry about making anything to eat either, since we had a lot of leftover meatloaf. I'd just stuff it in the oven to warm up and it would be ready when Mom came home.

High school is funny because we start pretty early and end early too. School is out at two for the most part, but we have ball practice three days a week. Coach sent a note around that there would be no practice today, but we would have an early practice before the game tomorrow. That was fine with me, as I had two hotties who could come to my house that much earlier.

The three of us were in my living room, naked, with towels on the couch, by two thirty. Jeannie was face first into Sherry in no time at all, and I was behind Jeannie licking, kissing, and nibbling her back, butt, and pussy. I slipped into Jeannie when I heard Sherry begin moaning loudly, to make her groan equally as loud. I was able to hold out for some reason, and I was able to do Sherry when they switched positions until she finally said, "Enough, I can't come any more. Come on, Jeannie, let's make him squirt."

Well, they soon had my come shooting up like a fountain into their faces and all over their beautiful chests. We kissed a lot and smeared the come all over our bodies. After licking each other, Sherry said, "We need to shower real quick and do our homework. I have a paper to write and we have that sheet of questions for biology. I finished my calc already, how about you guys?"

I said I had done every thing except my Spanish handout, but that shouldn't take long. We each showered and I put the towels in the washer while the two girls were in the shower. I sprayed some air freshener in the living room real quick, and pulled my books from my book bag.

I took a quick shower when the girls came down and dressed for my Babe Ruth league game. The three of us studied until it was almost five-thirty and time for my Mom to get home. They wanted to leave, so the two girls walked home while I finished getting supper ready.

Mom and I ate quickly as I had to be at the ball park for the seven o'clock game.

Mom came to the game, as usual, and I noticed Coach showed up in the fourth inning and was sitting with her. It was a good game for me as I was able to go three for four and looked like the best third baseman ever. The bad thing was that our second baseman had a huge hole in his glove and couldn't catch up with anything. The team really looked bad and it made me look bad too because I threw to second twice to start an easy double play and both times the second baseman dropped the ball. The kid should still be in a lower league. I really got mad when the coach told me that I need to be more careful how I threw the ball to second for a double play. I told him both throws were right at the guy's upper body the way we were supposed to throw. Well he got mad that I talked back in front of the other players and told me that I would be benched for talking back.

Shit, I love baseball and really, really work at it. Mom and Coach could tell I was angry when we went home, and I ended up telling them what had happened. Coach told me, "I'll talk to the American Legion's coach and see if he'll take you. They have a weak shortstop, so maybe you could play that position for them. You are a hell of an infielder, Matt, and both of those throws were on the money. That kid was having a bad day and that coach was just taking it out on you."

"I know, Coach, but that's the coach's kid, so he can't do any wrong. I play third because no one likes to play third. I don't care since I get a lot of action there."

"Well, Matt, I'll talk to the higher league and see if they will use you. I think my recommendation should do it. Besides, you only have one more year of high school left and then you will be either in the minors or going to college."

The coach and Mom were both fired up over what had happened. I wanted to just tell the guy to stuff it, but I also didn't want to look like a quitter. I would sit out a game if I didn't get into the advanced league.

The phone was ringing as I got into the house after school and the high school game the next day. It was the coach of the advanced team, what they called the 'Big League'. The man actually invited me to come to practice that evening and that he wanted me to play for him. He said he had heard what had happened from some of the kids, and that he had watched the game as one of his kids was on that team. I figured that Coach had also primed him, but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I was in practice clothes when Mom got home and told her that I needed to eat quickly so I could go to 'Big League' practice. She was as excited as I was when I told her of the phone call. This was something I had wanted, but you had to wait to be invited to the 'Big League', and now I finally had the chance.

They put me through a lot of infield practice at second, short, and third, and then concentrated on having me play second. We had a scrimmage, and then some batting practice. They had two cages going, one group for open field hitting. The coach had me batting in the open field practice. He would have me bat second every new pitcher who came in so I would get their better pitches. I hit everything thrown at me, and when I was told to bunt, I was able to lay them down one after another. My high school coach had drilled this into all of his players.

The coach asked me if I would play on their team when practice was over. He said, "We do some traveling and that can get expensive, but that's how you get a lot of exposure. You're a good ballplayer and I want you to fill my shortstop spot. I'll pull some uniforms for you if you want to play with us."

Mom had gone with me, and was standing with me when the coach talked me. I looked at Mom and she was grinning, so I told the coach. "Yes sir, I'm ready to play."

We went to get six uniforms; three white and three gray for home and away. He gave me a half dozen ballcaps and told me that I might need some new spikes as he said we play or practice almost every day. Mom asked about high school baseball. The man told her, "I know your coach and we'll work it out for you. You need to play both, but he'll probably want you to play our games as often as possible if there's a conflict. His games are almost always early, and you don't play school games on Saturday or Sunday, and we do. A lot of our travel games are on weekends. You won't have to worry about transportation because there is always a seat available in one of the cars. You will need to find a buddy to bunk with when we have to stay overnight. You can even bunk four boys to a room if you don't mind sleeping in a bed with another guy. That'll save some money."

Mom told the coach, "We'll talk about it and work it out. Do you have a schedule so we can plan?"

The coach gave us a couple of the schedules with the addresses for the away games. There also were phone numbers for him, the assistant coaches, and all of the players. I knew all of them as we played in school with each other. A couple of the kids lived in my neighborhood, but went to a private school that didn't have a sports program.

Before we parted, the coach said, "You need to call your now 'former coach' to tell him you are going to be playing in the 'Big League'. He's going to be upset, but that's his problem. He asked me not to invite you to the 'Big League' as he said his team needed you. You've been ready to play with us for a couple of years now, so I'm glad you're finally joining us."

Talk about proud. My head was so big none of the caps would fit. Man, was I excited. Coach Earl was there when we went to the car and asked if he could follow us home. Mom said sure, and we went home. Coach Earl said he was happy that I was now playing with better ball players and that I would get even better now with more coaching. He told me a lot of the scouts that came to our games went to the 'Big League' games as that was where a lot of future major leaguers came from. This was big, real big for me, and I almost forgot about my homework.

I saw my book bag on the dining room table as soon as we got to the house. Darn, I had at least an hour's work to do. Mom began washing my uniforms while I opened my books. She also told me we would go for a couple of new pair of spikes as I needed to alternate shoes so they didn't rot.

I was able to finish my homework before I became too tired to focus. I was going to bed after taking a shower, knowing Earl was probably staying over. I had a couple cookies and a glass of milk while in my shorts and T-shirt.

Mom came in when I went to bed, and said she needed to tuck me in. I thought that was strange, but she had closed the door and gave me a not-motherly kiss. She touched me all over and ended up with her face covering my middle. She sucked me for all of the thirty seconds before I filled her mouth with come. "Oh that is so good, Mom. I wish I could do you now, but I'll let Earl do you. I hope he does you as good as you did me."

Mom kissed me with a spermy mouth, and softly said, "I love you, Son, and we'll have another good night together soon.

Now I had practice or a game with the Big League every night and most Saturdays, and often on Sunday. I didn't have a lot of spare time between high school practice and games, and Big League practice and games. I was able to have some fun with my two girlfriends, as they called themselves, if there wasn't any high school ball practice. Mom would stay over at Earl's if I didn't have an evening game on Saturday nights, and I would entertain the two girls for our study sleepover. Sherry's mother thought it was sweet the way we got together like that, and knew how busy I was with baseball. We had both Sherry's mom, and Jeannie's mom and stepdad for supper and a visit over the next few months. The two mothers thought it sweet that I was the chosen guy for the two girls. I told them both that I was so busy and it was neat that I had good friends who were girls like the two. It also gave me a chance to learn more about how to deal with the fair sex.

Then one week, where it seemed that I was busier that normal, Jeannie asked me, "You don't have a game this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday with the high school or travel team, so could you and your mom come to dinner this Friday? This was Wednesday, so I told her I would ask. I asked Mom about it after dinner and Big League practice that evening. She looked at the schedule and said, "It should be fun to have dinner with both sets of parents at the same time. Who should I call to tell them we will be there?"

I texted Jeannie to tell her that it was a go while Mom was on the phone to her mom. She texted back and said it might not include her stepdad, as he screwed up and was caught doing the nasty in his office with his secretary. She said her mom had gone to his office to go to lunch with him, and he was apparently doing her right there in the office without the doors locked. Jeannie said that made her happy, but she felt bad for her mother as she enjoyed going to parties with their friends.

Mom was hearing all about the deal, and came into the dining room to tell me that she was going over to Jeannie's house to visit with her mom for a few minutes. That's when Sherry texted me and told me her mother just told her that Jeannie's mom had discovered her stepdad was cheating. She also said her mom was on the way to Jeannie's to console her.

Now that's a hen party; all three moms were at one house. The person Sherry and I felt sorry for was Jeannie as she was now the lone child where the women were meeting.

Mom came to me when she got home and kissed me like a lover and not a mother. She told me, "Your dad and I were wild, but not as crazy as your friend Jeannie's mother and stepdad are or were. She says they went to parties where they fucked and sucked almost every weekend, and now she's angry because he was fooling around on the job. I think she's just disappointed she didn't get any. She confided to both Sherry's mom and me that she liked to play with the women too. I guess that's why she's angry. He didn't share."

Sherry texted me and said, "How about we three get together at your house this Friday night, Matt? Mom said she was going with Jeannie's mom to one of their parties. I'm betting Mom and my stepdad get back together, and Sherry's mom will be a willing partner for both of Jeannie's folks. Don't tell Jeannie that, but tell her that we want to have a party at your house this Friday."

Over the course of a day, Friday evening went from a dinner for all three families, to a party for us kids and an introduction to the swinger lifestyle for Sherry's mom. I wonder if she would tell Sherry. Mom said she was going out with Earl on Friday, and would probably stay at his house Friday night so I could have the house to myself with my two girlfriends.

Sherry told us on the way to school Friday that she found out her mom was going to go to a swingers' party with Jeannie's mom. She said that she thought her mom would probably get some loving instead of having to constantly use her toys for a change. To Sherry, this was a good thing. Jeannie told her that her Mom and stepdad had been going to the parties for at least four years that she knew of, and they would probably get back together tonight because they really like each other and liked what each other enjoyed. The three of us were all over-excited about a night of fun at my house. I told them that I had some frozen White Castle hamburgers and a big container of coleslaw. We could have some other stuff too, as I had lots of snacks and dips that were not opened yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.