Brenda and Bobby
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by goodhusband

Wife Watching Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wife discovers that her husband gets excited when he imagines her with another man.

Caution: This Wife Watching Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching  

My name is Robert Franklin. My friends call me Bobby. I work for Roger Carr. You know him. He's that guy on television, The Roger Carr Auto Group. He owns eight automobile dealerships in the city. His slogan is "Buy a car from Carr". Alright, he may not be the next bard, but he sure does know how to sell cars.

It was October 24th, Roger's birthday. Every year he throws a gala party for all of his employees and their wives. If you work for Roger, this is the social event of the year.

It's always held in the ballroom of The Calvert, our cities finest hotel. They hire a big dance band and put on a night of dining, dancing and celebrating. The booze flows freely and everyone has a good time.

The party was in full swing. The cocktail hour had loosened up everyone. We'd all consumed a wonderful prime rib dinner. The happy birthday speeches for Roger were over and the band had just started playing. The dance floor filled quickly. At the same time others gathered around tables for more drinking and conversation.

My wife Brenda and I joined a group of close friends at one of the tables. People started ferrying drinks and bottles of wine from the bar and everyone was soon feeling relaxed and social.

I was engrossed in a conversation about the local NFL team. Brenda was talking to some of the other wives. I stopped for a moment and just gazed at my wife. Brenda and I were both 36 years old. We were each on our second marriage. We were a month away from celebrating our third anniversary.

Brenda is gorgeous. Her auburn hair and brown eyes highlight the perfect features of her beautiful face. She belongs to a health club and her figure is proof that she uses it regularly. She is a wonderfully sexy woman with a large bust, narrow waist and full round ass that catches a second glance from any healthy male that she encounters.

I still can't fully understand why she married me. At 5'8" I'm barely 2 inches taller than she is. People describe me as a man of slender build with slightly feminine features. I'm hardly that well-muscled linebacker type that Brenda could so easily attract if she chose to do it.

Brenda tells me that she loves my mind and my intellect. We're both well educated. We enjoy quality restaurants, gourmet cooking and fine wine. We have season tickets to the opera and love art galleries, old movies and good books. We enjoy each other's company and can easily spend an entire evening talking and drinking wine.

I'm ashamed to admit that it certainly wasn't my sexual prowess that attracted Brenda to me. My four inch penis is considered small on anyone's scale. To make matters worse, I have a tendency to climax quickly. Brenda cheers me up by telling me that I'm skilled with my tongue and indeed I spend many hours trying to orally satisfy my gorgeous wife.

Shortly after we were married we purchased a large rubber cock. I've become very adept at using it on Brenda. She loves it when I work it in and out of her sopping cunt while I lick her clit.

As I gazed at my gorgeous wife I started feeling guilty. I know that she loves to dance.

I'm a good dancer and generally I enjoy it, but that night I was tired. My preference was to sit at the table with our friends, drink wine and chat.

Feeling guilty, I reluctantly decided that I needed to be a good husband; so I leaned over, rubbed Brenda's arm and asked; "Sweetheart, would you like to dance?"

Brenda turned to me and smiled. "I'd love to Bobby, but I can tell you're tired. Thank you, you're being a good husband; but I know you'd rather sit here and talk. I'm okay, I'm having a good time sitting here with you."

"Hey, how about me then?"

Brenda and I both turned. It was Bill Steadman. He was seated across the table from us.

He was the new car sales manager at one of our dealerships. Bill was an extremely handsome man. You could say that he was a well-muscled linebacker type.

"I love to dance and my wife stayed at home tonight. I really would love a dance partner. How about it Brenda? Will you dance with me?"

Brenda looked at me. "Baby, do you mind? I would enjoy dancing and this way you can still sit here and chat with your friends."

Feeling relieved, I smiled at Brenda and said; "No sweetheart, I wouldn't mind at all."

Brenda turned back to Bill, "I would love to dance with you Bill."

Bill stood up, walked around the table and pulled Brenda's chair out for her. As she stood up he took her hand and gallantly asked, "May I have this dance madam?"

Brenda laughed and said, "Yes kind sir, I'd like that very much."

With that Bill led my wife off to the dance floor. I watched them leave and then I returned to the conversation at the table.

The time passed quickly. From time to time Bill and Brenda would return to the table, check in, have a quick glass of wine and then return to the dance floor. I didn't pay much attention. I was having a good time and it seemed to me that Brenda was too.

Finally, I started to get tired. I looked at my watch, it was after midnight. The crowd on the dance floor was thinning. People were getting their coats and leaving.

It had been a while since I'd last seen Brenda and Bill. I scanned the dance floor.

After a moment I spotted them. They were in a dark corner on the far side of the ballroom. The band was playing a slow romantic ballad and they were dancing very close together.

I watched them. They were dancing like two high school kids at the prom. Brenda's arms were around Bills neck, her cheek was pressed against his chest. Bills right hand was massaging Brenda's rear. His left hand seemed to be squeezed between their locked bodies. From my position it appeared that as they danced, Bill Steadman was squeezing my wife's ass with one hand while he fondled her right breast with the other.

My first wife divorced me eleven years ago. She came home one night and out of the blue announced that she'd been sleeping with another man. At the time of the divorce I was deeply hurt by that announcement.

Later my attitude changed. I still can't explain why, but I began to fantasize about my ex-wife and her lover. I started to imagine them meeting in cheap motels for sex while we were still married. I found internet chat rooms and web sites that talked about cuckolding and hot wives. These fantasies were deep secrets. I didn't share them with anyone, especially Brenda. I was afraid to do that. I also didn't fully understand them, but not understanding them didn't make them any less exciting.

As I watched my second wife being fondled by another man I realized that I should probably be angry. I wasn't; instead I was fascinated and even more unnerving, I was aroused, unbelievably aroused.

I withdrew from the conversation at the table so that I could watch my wife and her dance partner without being distracted.

While they were dancing they occasionally turned. Each time they turned I got a different view of them. After their third turn there wasn't any further doubt about what they were doing. Bill was fondling Brenda's ass and he had his hand inside her blouse. I should have been outraged, but I wasn't. I was excited. I was watching my secret cuckold fantasy become a reality.

The band finished its final number. As the dance ended I watched Bill take my wife into his arms and kiss her full on the lips. It wasn't a thank you peck on the cheek. They kissed each other with the romantic passion of two newlyweds getting ready to make love.

Finally Brenda broke off the kiss and stepped back from Bill. After taking a moment to straighten herself, she let him take her hand and lead her back to our table. As they approached me, I noticed that Brenda's lipstick was smeared and she'd missed a button hole when she rebuttoned her blouse.

Several of the other wives looked up at Brenda and then glanced at me. Apparently I wasn't the only one at the table who'd noticed what had been happening.

Somehow the idea that others knew that my wife was being unfaithful added to my excitement. Brenda had humiliated me. It was slight, subtle and most likely unintentional since alcohol had probably had a lot to do with her indiscretion. Still, she'd humiliated me in front of my friends and coworkers. I should have been angry, but I wasn't. I was aroused. While it didn't make sense, I couldn't deny my feelings.

As soon as they got to the table, Brenda turned to Bill and said; "Thank you, you're a wonderful dance partner. I had a very good time." And then turning to me, she said;

"Bobby it's late, let's get our coats. It's time to go home."

As we turned to leave, Bill Steadman called to me; "Hey Bobby, thank you for letting me borrow Brenda tonight. I had a really good time with her. You have a very hot wife."

There was condescending tone in his voice and the phrase; "very hot wife" carried a blatantly suggestive connotation. That should have made me even angrier, but it didn't.

In fact, if anything it added to my excitement.

We quickly left the hotel and got into my car. As we drove out of the parking lot Brenda snuggled up to me.

For a few minutes we drove in silence, but as soon as we were safely on the freeway, Brenda said; "Bobby, thank you for letting me dance with Bill Steadman tonight. He's such a sexy hunk." Her speech was slurred. It was obvious that she'd consumed a lot of wine.

She was quiet for a moment, but then she started to giggle. "He has a really big cock.

No, that's not right. It's not big, it's fucking huge. It makes that tiny thing of yours feel like a little boys pee pee."

Brenda suddenly stopped herself. There was a brief pause and then she said; "Oh my god sweetheart. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I don't know what got into me.

Please forgive me." Massaging the inside of my thigh, she quickly added; "I love your cock. I adore your cock. It's just the right size for me."

Brenda's hand moved to my crotch. She found my penis and started to massage it, but then she froze as she realized that I had an erection, a very stiff erection. For several seconds she remained perfectly still. It was obvious that she was trying to figure out what it meant.

Finally she sat up and said, "Bobby, I don't understand. I started to babble about feeling another man's cock and then I stupidly blurted out how much bigger it was than yours. I was being drunk and stupid. I thought that you'd be mad and hurt, but sweetheart we've been together for over three years and this is the stiffest erection you've ever had."

For what seemed to be an eternity both of us stared straight ahead. The only sound was the hum of the tires as they rolled over the freeway pavement. I was too frightened to speak and Brenda seemed to be completely unnerved by what had just occurred.

Finally she looked at me with a puzzled expression and asked; "Bobby do you get excited when you think about me being with another man?"

There it was on the table. The prospect of answering truthfully terrified me, still I knew that was exactly what I wanted to do. The wine I'd consumed that night fortified my courage. Without it, I'm certain I would have tried to pass the entire incident off as a misunderstanding.

I didn't. I took a deep breath and tried to answer, but I was too nervous. Instead all I could do was stammer; "I ahh, I..."

Brenda's hand returned to my cock. As she gently massaged it she said in a gentle voice;

"Baby, it's okay. Sex is fun. Fantasies are fun. I love you. I want you to share your fantasies with me."

I knew that Brenda was telling the truth. We had common friends. Before we were married she had quite a reputation. She enjoyed men, lots of men. I'd heard a number of stories, stories that fueled my cuckold fantasies.

I tried again. I took another deep breath and this time I succeeded. In a controlled voice I said; "Yes Brenda, thinking about you with other men does excite me. I can't explain why, but the idea is unbelievably exciting for me."

Brenda stared at me; she didn't move she didn't speak; she just stared at me. I was about to start apologizing when she suddenly smiled at me and whispered; "I can't begin to describe how much that excites me. As soon as we get home I want you to lick my pussy. Will you do that for me Bobby?"

Breathless with excitement I answered; "Yes I'd like that very much."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.