Woolly Wilds 2 - Cover

Woolly Wilds 2

Copyright© 2014 by starfiend

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A direct follow on to Woolly Wilds. Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle Universe, a family has been 'collected' but they didn't quite realise the consequences. This is the continuing story of Llew Carter, Confederacy Intelligence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

"My crotch itches like fuck," Branwyn told me when I awoke the following morning. "I bet it's my new virginity. I hope you're going to relieve me of it very soon."

I grinned and shook my head. "Nope. That's Dad's."

"Bastard," she said and turned over to face away from me. I grinned and snuggled up behind her, reaching over her to lightly fondle one boob. I kissed the side of her neck and saw her mouth curl into a smile.

"Unless you're going to feed me your mighty meaty, fuck off."

I didn't say anything, just snuggled up closer, laying my boner along the crease of her bum cheeks. I moved my hand slowly down onto her tummy, and continued to kiss her. She moaned and I felt her push her hips back against me.

"Are you horny yet?" I whispered.

"Yes. No. Yes. Fuck off. Now you're just being a sod."

I grinned. "Yes. And?"

She surprised me by wrenching herself free of me and storming out of the room. I looked after her in shock.

"Fuck," I said aloud. I knew I had really upset her now.

I climbed out of bed to follow her.

"Branny," I said softly, when I found her on the couch in the sitting area.

"Don't tease me Llew. I couldn't stand it."

"Why? What's up?"

She just shook her head. "You've made me a virgin again. Well, sort of. You've told me this one is for Dad, but..."

"Do you want to change that?" I asked gently.

She looked at me hard. "No. I don't. I really like the idea. I really do. But I want you to do something for me."

"If I can."

"You can. I don't want you to have sex with me until you can make me a virgin again. I want my first time with you to be a bit more special."

"All right, if you're sure?"

"Yes. Very. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes. All right."

"Good. I'm going to get dressed."

In all the hullabaloo over the last couple of days, and the fact that almost everyone was showing a lot of flesh, I'd not really noticed that Branwyn was still naked. As in fact so was I. Standing, I pulled her upright, and then into my arms. "You are very beautiful, sister mine, and it will be an honour and a privilege to have your virginity when you can give it to me."

She blushed and buried her face in my chest.

"Come on," I said softly. "Shower and dress." I looked up. "Time, please, AI."

"Oh eight thirteen."

"Bugger, we are very late today." I grinned at Branwyn.

She smiled back and walked calmly towards the bathroom. I watched her, my eyes taking in her new shape and figure, just drinking in the sight of her. When she got to the door she turned and looked at me, a gentle smile on her face. For a few moments more I continued to look at her and she just stood there letting me look. She looked so stunningly beautiful, and sexy, that I felt my cock start to stir. Her smile broadened and she blew me a kiss before turning and going into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later we were all sat around the breakfast table, all having our favourite breakfasts. The new food selection allowed us all to have exactly what we wanted.

I had pink grapefruit, followed by toast and Marmite, along with a huge mug of strong Kenyan tea. Mum had her black coffee, with a fruit yoghurt and muesli, while Huw and Roger both had a full cooked English breakfast. Branwyn and Siân both had plain yoghurts along with an apple and a banana each.

"I've been told that we can't use the sleep trainer until tomorrow. Something to do with the changes we've all had done to us. I don't know what you guys are going to do..."

"Contact from Lieutenant Paul Simpson for Lieutenant Llewelyn Carter. Do you wish to take it?" I smiled as I noticed that the two 'lieutenant's had been pronounced differently.

"Yes please AI. Lootenant Simpson, how can I help?"

"Leftenant Carter. I'm told you need an extra concubine. We currently have four to spare. Can you please make your way to the medical bay to choose one."

"Right now?"

"If you would, please."

The connection broke.

"Oh wow." I think that was Siân, but I wasn't sure, I was too busy with my own thoughts. I wasn't quite ready for a sixth concubine just yet, but I may not get another chance for a while. And given that I'd been told that unowned concubines could get recycled, I felt it was my duty to go and get one, just to ensure someone didn't end up dead.

There were four women waiting for me when I got to the medical bay, along with a marine Private I didn't recognise.

"Hi," I nodded, "I'm Llew Carter. I've come for another concubine."

He indicated the four women. "Take your pick."

I looked at them. There were two younger girls, probably still teenagers, a slightly older woman somewhere in her mid to late twenties, and an even older obese woman, probably in her early forties. "Er. How?"

"The same way you picked your previous ones."

"Um. Well, that was a bit of a cock up. I just ended up with my family. So..."

"Oh," the private grinned. "I heard about you. You're famous. Or infamous. Danny Black likes you for some reason."

"Is he around?"

"Do you want to see him?"

"If it's possible."

There was a pause while the private communed with the AI. "He's on his way. About two minutes."

"Okay. Well how do I choose?"

He passed me a small device. "It's a card reader," he told me, "it will scan their CAP cards. After that just talk to them, and maybe take one for a test drive."

"Test drive?"

"Fuck 'em. Make 'em suck you. See what they'll be like. Make sure they're compatible."

"Oh." It suddenly dawned on me what was happening in the fish and chip restaurant in Newport. "Oh," I said again.

I went over to the oldest woman. She said nothing, just handed me her CAP card. It took me a few seconds to work out how the reader worked, but I was surprised to see she was only thirty three, with a CAP of 5·9. "Um," I asked the private, "how do I get this to give me more information?"

The private, whose name I still didn't know, showed me.

"What's your name please?" I asked the woman.

"Janine. Janine Miller."

Janine wasn't unattractive exactly, if you only looked at her face, but if I took her she was going to need a lot of work in the medical tube to improve her saggy boobs, flabby waist and huge amounts of cellulite. Her hair was a funny pale brown colour that I only realised after examining it closely was a mix of brown and grey. Her much darker pubic bush was sprawling and straggly, but not actually ugly. The whole effect though was rather unappealing.

"Okay Janine, why should I take you?"

"I've got two young sons that I will do anything to protect," she told me softly. I looked at her scores again. She had a scarily low sex drive score, just 1·8, but had a mothering score of 8·9. I frowned, that was almost contradictory. She had above average intelligence at 6·6 and a pretty average aggression at 5·2, but when I dug into that I discovered that it would only be in defence of her children.

I showed her her sex drive score. "Why is that?" I asked softly.

She lowered her head and I could see tears in her eyes. "I promise," she whispered, "I'll do anything you want me to."

"I'm sure you would," I told her gently, "but I need to know what this means."

"I, I, I'm scared of sex. It hurts."

"If it hurts, you're doing it wrong, or your man is."

"It hurts," she whispered, tears now flowing freely.

"Okay. I'm going to talk to the others now. Don't go away. What you need is someone who can help you through it. You just need your confidence building up. With the rest of your scores, I believe you could actually become a sponsor in your own right. If you wanted that." I knew this was true, I just didn't know whether I could do it, or wanted to for that matter. Maybe if Roger had been a sponsor in his own right, he and Imogen between them could do it. I sighed and moved onto the next.

"Stacy Fields," she told me calmly handing me her CAP card. She had spoken so quietly that I think I only heard her because of my augmented hearing.

I smiled. "Hello Stacy. Sell yourself. Why should I take you?"

Her voice firmed up a little, but was still very quiet. "Because I can do anything. I'm reasonably smart, I'm flexible, I'm easy to get along with, and when I make friends I stay friends through thick and thin."

I nodded. I'd been examining her as she spoke. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, very petite, but she had a nice figure and lovely red hair. She had obviously shaved her pubes recently, but just long enough ago that she was showing an obvious stubble. She had beautiful tiny, pert, breasts, but was showing a small roll of fat around her waist and belly. Nothing particularly bad, yet. I looked at her CAP card in the reader.

"Twenty five years old, CAP of six point naught," I said. I grinned at her. "That you?"

She smiled shyly and nodded. I looked down again. She had a sex drive of 7·5, that was good. A mothering score of 7·7, not as good as Janine, but excellent none-the-less. Even a loyalty score of 7·4.

"Hold on a mo," I passed her her card back and went back to Janine, taking her card again. Her loyalty score was 5·0, but again when I drilled down I discovered that as far as her children went she had a loyalty score of 9·3. She would be loyal to anyone but only so long as they kept her children safe. That was not so good, I smiled and passed it back.

I went back to Stacy. Looking at her sub scores I soon realised that she was essentially shy, but that once she got to know someone, she could open up to someone she liked. Her essential shyness also explained her lack of aggression at 2·6. It also meant that it would probably be impossible for her to ever get a cap of 6·5 or better.

"Hello son," came a voice behind me.

I turned. "Oh hi Danny, how's it hanging?"

"Good. You?"

"Uh. I got to pick another concubine and I don't really know what I'm doing."

"That's okay, almost no one does at first. You're probably going to be better than most as you've only got to pick one, all your others are just fine." He grinned at me. "They are just fine aren't they?"

I laughed. "Branny definitely wants to see you again."

Danny just smiled. "My missus'd probably have something to say about that."

I smiled. "I need to ask you some advice in a bit. About our mutual concubine situation."

"Perverts," muttered the Private, but with a smile in his eyes.

"Just ignore old Cyrus here. He's just jealous. He ain't got no sisters, an' he's too young for daughters, and his mom was a thousand miles away when he was collected."

"Fuck off," Cyrus said genially.

Danny laughed, and I turned back to the four women. I handed Stacy's card back to her. "Don't go away."

The next girl was a very pretty blonde. She shoved her CAP card at me. "I'm Riley and I'm sixteen," she told me. "You've got to take me. I'm the youngest. I'll last longest."

"You'll also probably have less experience," I told her calmly. Her attitude had already put me off. Everything on her card showed below average scores. Some of that may have been down to her age and inexperience, both mothering and sex scores were 4·6 but it all combined to give a CAP of only 4·7. Her highest score, I noted, was her loyalty at 5·0. About all she had going for her were her looks, and I could change those in the medical pods if I wanted to. I frowned and shook my head. "I don't think so."

She scowled at me, and her face became surprisingly ugly. I decided to have a bit of fun with her. Putting my hand to her completely shaven pudenda, I felt only smooth skin, no stubble. She didn't even flinch, just moved her feet fractionally apart to make it easier for me to touch her.

"Have you shaved, or are you depilated?"

"I was waxed four days ago."

My eyebrows went up. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"A bit, but you get used to it."

"Are you a virgin?"

She blushed. "No."

"How many different men?"

She paused. At first I thought it was because she didn't want to answer, then I realised she was counting. "Nine," she said eventually.

I nodded. "Would you do anything?" I was still lightly stroking her vulva.

She nodded, then asked, "Like what?"

"Oral sex on another woman? Anal sex? Two or three men at a time?"

"I guess."

"What turns you on?"

"Dunno. Never thought about it."

"Would you be happy if you became pregnant tomorrow?"

She shrugged again. "I guess."

I gave another sigh, although I felt she'd been telling me the truth, I also felt there was something hidden. "I've been lightly masturbating you for well over a minute. You are still dry. I really don't think you could cope." I handed her her CAP card back. "You need to rethink your position. And fast."

I turned to the last girl, a stunningly beautiful brunette, easily more beautiful than either of my sisters had been before their enhancements. Possible even one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. Like Stacy, her boobs were firm and pert, but they were larger, possibly as big as a D cup. She had smooth satiny skin, greeny brown eyes, her hair was a rich mahogany brown that fell in waves almost to her waist. Her pubic bush was the same colour, and attractively trimmed and shaped. I felt a slight stirring in my loins as I looked at her, and sternly repressed my body's reactions.

"Well," I said slowly, "You won't need much in the way of body enhancements."

She just preened and looked smug.

"So. What's your name?" I asked, taking her card.

"Amber. Amber Speed."

"Okay Amber Speed," I looked at her card, "why should I take you?"

"You've just said it. I'm beautiful."

"Did you hear what I asked your friend here?" I indicated Riley.

"She's not my friend. I only met her yesterday."

"Okay, but did you hear what I asked her?"

"No. I already know you're going to take me. I'm too beautiful not to take."

She had higher sex and mothering scores than Riley, but at 5·5 and 4·8 they were nothing to write home about. She had a decent moral courage at 6.0 and 5·0 determination. Her overall CAP was lower though, with an intelligence at 3·1, and a loyalty of 3·6, it gave her a combined total of 4·5, just lower than Riley's. Her I could do without. I thought I'd better check though.

She had a nice pubic bush. I slid my hand into it, unlike Riley she flinched a little, then relaxed. "How many men have you had?"

"Two. I'm a one man woman."

I shook my head. Even I could see she was lying. "How many men have you had sexual intercourse with?"

"Two. I told you.

"I don't take liars." I handed her her card back and turned away.

"Alright, six," I heard her sob behind me. "But it wasn't my fault. They got me drunk."

"So you were raped?"

"Yes."

I looked at her. "No. You weren't. You may have been drunk, but you enjoyed it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.