Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 2

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Marian was waiting, and not all that patiently. She deserved the same degree of devotion and attention that I gave to the first two. Ruth studied me with a new expression and just a bit of hope in her eyes as I knelt before Marian and gently pried her knees apart.

Ruth had undressed her, and she waited naked until we finished our conversation about adding Ruth to our marriage. None of my wives uttered a word while I talked to Ruth about joining us. That was something special, as how many women would wait silently while their newlywed husband convinced another woman to jump in bed with him?

Marian's body was as smooth as silk, cool to the touch, and her skin pebbled with goose bumps when I touched her. Gently I bushed the tips of my fingers across the skin of her upper thighs, coming ever closer to her hypersensitive core. Marian gasped when the pad of my index finger just tapped the hood of her clit. I guessed she didn't even know it was there before I brought it to her attention, but she fell head over heels in love with it when I replaced my index finger with my tongue.

It took a few minutes but she screamed in orgasmic delight, and that set off the peanut gallery outside. Between shouting, hooting, and clapping, the men were having a high old time. I suspected a bunch of long-suffering women would be pounded into the mattresses tonight.

After her climax, Marian temporarily lost touch with the rest of us, and I waited patiently for her to come around before continuing. While she came, I had gently pushed two fingers through her membrane, and in the midst of her peak I twisted just enough to give me room to enter when she was ready. Ruth saw what I had done and nodded in approval and something else – maybe adoration. When Marian was back with us, I was already almost halfway inside her and waiting for her to push back before gaining any more ground.

That didn't take long, and Marian was urging me to go faster, grunting with each insertion and shoving back to find out just how far inside her I could go. We picked up speed, and she came a second time just as I had a back spasm, forcing me to suddenly stop and wait for it to pass.

Ruth jumped in, soaked up the proof necessary for the elders, and ran off to present it so we could get on with our lives. Before leaving, she leaned in and kissed me very hard, which told me she really did want to go through with marriage to me.

How in the world I started the night with two mistresses in a mega-mansion and ended it with four wives in No-Forks, North Dakota, was beyond me, but here I was.

Marian lavished kisses all over my face, panting from her exertions and begging me to continue. I could see that the youngest, freshest, and most innocent one, was the hottest, sexiest, and most demanding. Instead of waiting, I drove Mr. Johnson slowly, the rest of the way home, causing Marian to wince, but not pull away. I gave her a little time to adjust, and when she pushed up, I resumed our pace and shortly thereafter she joined me in a very satisfying orgasm.

Ruth was standing behind me when I withdrew, and when I turned to speak with her, I saw Mary removing her Aunt's clothes, getting her ready for me. That turned me on, but I have no idea why. Mary handed each garment to Martha, who neatly folded and stacked them on a nearby chair.

The fact that the two of them were working together to get their aunt ready to have sex with their husband, was so incongruous, I stopped and stared at them. It was fascinating to see them giggling as Ruth got naked for the first time with her new husband.

I wasn't all the way ready for Ruth, and Mary decided to take care of that for us. She knelt and carefully took my soft, wet, penis into her mouth, experimentally licking all around the head trying to reproduce the effect that Ruth had on me earlier. It took a little while, since I'd already come three times, but Mr. Johnson rose to full height in preparation for Ruth's aroused body.

Her scent wafted through the air between us, and I couldn't wait to taste her. I gently pushed her onto her back, in the center of the bed, and crawled up, kissing everything I passed. Her nipples were as hard as little erasers and begged me to take them into my mouth, so I spend an inordinate amount of time stimulating her that way. Ruth clenched and unclenched her legs several times, before pushing my head lower to where she thought I could do the most good.

Her first climax caught her completely by surprise, and she wailed! The partiers started shouting at each other, trying to decide which of the three recent virgins was getting it for the second time. Ruth humped my face as hard as she could, whispered nonsense words, and babbled like a brook as she went somewhere she'd never been, and didn't know existed.

When she had finally finished coming and was too weak to push me away, I relented and stretched out beside her until she was ready for the main event. Mary and Marian waited beside us, while Martha knelt at Ruth's side to hear what she had to say about my concept of foreplay.

Ruth finally looked into my eyes with total devotion, kissed my lips and face, and then gazed toward her core to let me know she was ready.

When I slid home inside her, all three girls sighed, remembering what it was like for them, just a little while ago. They gazed at us with something approaching rapture, as I took my pleasure in Ruth, unafraid to hurt her. We quickly found a pace that took us where we wanted to go, and Ruth squealed with wonder when she came from intercourse for the first time.

That gave the drunk party goers their last thrill of the night.

When Ruth was able to rise, she quickly dressed, told Mary and Martha exactly what to say to the elders, and hurried us out to what I discovered was my vehicle. 'My' bags were already inside and the girls had packed their things in advance, making the only thing to worry about being Ruth's belongings.

It turned out that none of the girls, Ruth included, owned much. As soon as Mary and Martha returned to tell Mariana, Ruth, and me that the elders accepted my taking Ruth as a wife, and the testimony of the two newly made women as confirmation that the marriage was consummated, we were on our way.

Of course I had no idea where we were going or what we were going to do, but as soon as the Elder said, "Noah, you take Ruth and the girls and get gone. We need you far away before the outsiders find out how you suckered them, or they will come for you. Don't stop until you're out of South Dakota, and just like we agreed, go somewhere you've never been and lay low till it all blows over. Once their lawyer finds out what you've done and that the judge will have to side with us and send those outsiders packing, they are going to plenty angry. Those three girls you just married control almost fifty percent of the land you don't own, due to their daddies, and/or grandfathers' wishes, and that locks the outsiders out of taking over and kicking us out of our homes. As they are now legally in the eyes of the church, which the law recognizes, your wives, you have the control necessary to freeze their land grab. That might make them killing mad, so take care and go far before you stop for the night.

"Here's a phone number for one of those throw away phones. I bought it. Nobody knows I bought it but you. Go buy you one of these and call me once a day, after eight o'clock at night, and I'll let you know how things go around here. Don't use any phone that can be followed back to you. The man in Sioux Falls says you buy this kind and don't give them your name, then it's like calling from a pay phone with an unlisted number. You do that, and I'll keep you informed."

He said what was on his mind and walked away. The best piece of advice I got from him was to go far and don't stop until we're out of not only North Dakota, but South Dakota, too. It would give me lots of time to try and fill in the back story of Noah Guthrie. Since my 'wives' have no more idea who I am than I do, I guessed traveling would give us time to talk and let me wool gather until I figure out who I am and who I'm supposed to help.

That's exactly what we did.

The girls were tired, and once we were away from the area of the hamlet, they settled down for the drive. Ruth was all keyed up, and she kept me company while the young ones slept. I drove east until I hit the Iowa border, then kept on east until I hit Interstate twenty nine, where I found us a double room, with two king beds. It was the best I could do that late at night, and Ruth helped me rouse the girls and get them inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.