Right Under Your Nose - Cover

Right Under Your Nose

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - John decides to turn over a new leaf and his best friend Anna wants to help. What happens next surprises them both. Sometimes what you most need is right under your nose. A slow starting romantic love story with some D/s thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

ANNA

I woke up late, much later than I normally do. I guess getting fucked six ways from Sunday will do that to a girl. I blinked my eyes and stretched while taking inventory. Yup, I was going to be sore today. My ass felt like someone had shoved a telephone pole up it, but the memory of the night before made it all worth it. I realized with a start, that John was gone. I was in bed alone and that seemed really wrong. I tried to hop up, but my muscles were in revolt and I only managed to stagger upright and shuffle a little bit. Once up, I realized I should probably shower too but I really wanted to see where John was, so I shuffled out into the apartment like a zombie in search of him.

The sun was flooding into the kitchen and it made me wince, I was either hung over from the party at the Belvedere, or hungover from all the sex. I was hoping it wasn't the sex. As my eyes adjusted, I saw the two most important things to me at the moment: John and a big mug of coffee. John was sitting at the table in a robe and writing on a legal pad. I didn't want to interrupt whatever he was working on, so I stroked his shoulder as I went by and snagged the cup and took a big sip. He snorted and looked up at me, his beautiful eyes laughing.

"Morning Sparrow. Can I get you a cup of coffee?" He asked brightly.

"No thanks Sir. This one is plenty for now." I tried to give him my sweetest smile. He just laughed and shook his head. Cheekiness aside, I knew what was at stake, so as I sipped my coffee I walked over and poured him a fresh cup, and delivered it with a kiss. He smiled up at me, and I could see the love and happiness in his eyes, and it made me want to break out into song like a heroine in a Disney movie. Jesus. I'm totally head over heels for this guy, and then it hit me: He's The One. He's the one I've been searching for, the one I've dreamed about since I was a little girl, he's the one I want to have babies with. The realization rolled over me like a tank, and my damn girl eyes started leaking down my face. He face flashed immediate concern and he swooped me up in his arms, and that made me start bawling for real. Damn it.

"Anna? What's up? You ok?" He asked with such tenderness, it made me just cry harder. Then as I tried to answer, I started hiccuping. Fuck me. I couldn't get words out, so I just nodded as fast as I could and started burrowing into his chest.

"Really?" He asked, concern turning to confusion.

"Ha... <hic> ... happy. So... <hic>happy." I managed to get out. He started laughing and squeezing me.

"Me too." He rumbled, I could feel his voice vibrate through his chest. It made my nipples pop up. I tried to get myself under control, and when I felt like I was returning to normal, however this giddy, hyper-aroused state could be called normal, I continued "The only problem is that I'm in love with a sasquatch who leaves helpless slave girls to wake up alone after being near fucked to death." I tried to frown at him, but it's hard to frown when you have stupid ear-to-ear grin that just won't quit.

He kissed my forehead, and set me back on the floor. "Sorry about that. I just woke up early and couldn't sleep, I have too much on my mind." He explained. Then he looked at me critically for a moment "How are you doing, by the way?" and he gave me a slow once over.

"Great!" I answered "Well ... I am a bit sore here and there ... but that's the life of a slave girl when she's owned by an insatiable sex god." I finished grinning again. He rolled his eyes, and then cupped my chin in his hand.

"Ann?" He asked a little tentatively, almost automatically I straightened up. "Yes, Sir?"

"Take your coffee, and go take a long hot shower. When you're done I want you to come back here naked, so I can inspect you. It's a poor owner that doesn't take care of his toys."

I'm glad he was cupping my chin, because I think my legs might've given way otherwise. I gave him a megawatt smile, and just said "Sir, yes sir!" and turned on my heels to head back into the bedroom. I made sure to sway my hips as I left, a quick glance over my shoulder told me I had his attention, but he cautioned me "Don't be writing checks your poor abused body can't cash!" I wanted to pout, but I was too giddy and ended up laughing all the way to the shower instead.

In the shower I took stock. Yes, my ass was a little sore, but not as bad as I expected, my stomach muscles felt like I'd done 100 crunches, I guess from cumming so much. My pussy had recovered pretty quickly, I was tender, but nothing that'd stop me from doing anything he wanted today. My nipples ached, but I think that was because they were still hard, and the thought of him gently sucking them made me groan. Jesus. This D/s stuff was turning me into a needy slut. His needy slut, I corrected myself. I guess that means that his problem and not mine, I thought happily as I finished cleaning up. I spent the remainder of the shower wondering what he had in mind today, and felt my anticipation growing as I toweled off. Realizing that I was wet again, or still wet from before, I decided to bring a hand towel with me so I wouldn't leave puddles all over the apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.