Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Crystal took Mark's cock out of her mouth, studied the wet flesh, and gave it a few more sucks. "I think we're about ready here," she said. She looked up his body. "What do you think."

"I think," he got out, "that if you continue that much longer you'll have a mouth full of come."

"That's not a bad thing," she said. She crawled up his body and kissed him. "Of course, if you ask me, there are better things to do with a hard cock than just sucking it."

"Sucking seems to be working."

Crystal threw her leg over him, then reached down between them and took firm hold of his hardness. She put the blunt head against her entrance, and gave him a smile. "Can you take it from here?"

"I think so." He swallowed, then flexed his hips, driving half of his length into her wet sex.

"Oh!" She took a shuddering breath. "God. So big. Godzilla is here."

He drove into her again, sliding, sliding, sliding all the way in.

Crystal wrapped her arms around him. Mark had a deep muscular chest, perfect for a girl to flatten her tits against. His arms, his shoulders ... He clearly worked out, and from the way he was driving his hard length into her he exercised his lower half, too.

"God, that is a fucking telephone pole!"

"You are so tight!" he said. "How do girls fuck as much as they do around here and stay as tight as they do?"

She grinned, though shakily. "Lots of practice."

He tightened his grip on her waist. Crystal closed her eyes. All she could feel was that monstrous cock of his. She was so hot, and his cock was lighting more fires down there.

He was so strong, and all of that strength was focused on pleasing her. She wanted to relax and take it, but that was impossible. His body was driving into her, filling up every inch, and making her want even more.

"Come for me," he whispered. "Come! Come for me!"

"God," she answered. "Fuck! Fucking cock. Hard! Fucking hard!!" She could feel the familiar rising pressure. She buried her face against his shoulder. She was going to come. She wanted him to come, too.

Her whole middle seemed to tense, getting so incredibly hot. She tried to hold it back, to hold off, to prolong it. Everything squeezed together in one long incredible moment...

"God!" she gasped as the release swept over her. "God, I came!" It'd been quick, but definitely a climax.

He kept pounding away, then rolled them over so he was on top. His cock felt even bigger this way. Crystal clung to his body, feeling the muscles drive and flex, and then nothing else as another climax built and released.

Somewhere in that he came. She was dimly aware of him growling rhythmically as he came. She was coming at the time, and for those few moments they melded in a long climax.

"Wow," she gasped as they both let go and slumped. "God. Did we just come together?"

He gave her a tired grin. "I think so." He gave her a few thrusts, as if wanting to start again, but it was just being polite. "Yeah, we did."

She gave him a deep, tender kiss. "I like it when I can come with a partner."

He didn't say anything, but kissed her back. After a few moments he shifted, and the kiss deepened. This was one of those special moments that happened at Hubbard. It was a combination of passion, intimacy, and the closeness brought on just after a climax that was memorable.

She didn't want him to pull out. She tightened her grip and kissed him again, letting their bodies melt together. She felt complete, that was the only word for it. She was physically joined with this man, and somehow there was an emotional bond, too. Pulling out would end that.

It was soon obvious he had the same idea. He continued to kiss her, and she felt a stirring down there. That had to be his cock hardening.

Crystal felt a rush of pleasure. He found her so sexy he was getting hard again after just coming.

Kiss followed kiss, and soon his hand slid up and groped her bre4ast. His mouth slid down to kiss and nibble at her neck, and she could feel him definitely getting hard again.

He got hard enough to be useful sooner than she thought. She was taken by surprise when he drew back, and then thrust in again. She was already hot from the kissing, this felt even better.

He didn't ask, he didn't tell her, he knew what they both wanted, and thrust his cock into her wet heat. She was so wet she had no trouble taking him.

"Um," she murmured. There was something so right about the moment. Here was a man, aroused and with his hard cock deep inside her, his mouth kissing every sensitive place he could reach.

"You keep this up, and I'm going to come," she murmured."

"That's the idea." He brushed his lips across the pulse in her throat. ""That's what I want."

"Oooh, I think it's going to happen."

He began to thrust harder. She moaned in time with his thrusts. This was so good, so fucking good. She wanted to laugh. He was fucking her, so of course it was fucking good.

She twisted and pushed, feeling herself rise beyond what she could hold. He was still moving when she came back down.

"Oh God," she whimpered. "I'm coming again."

It was just one climax after another, each stronger and harder. She lost track of everything except the need to come, and the release afterward. Finally she touched the top, and managed to hold it, curling in on him and herself until there was nothing but the moment.

"Okay," Mark said in her ear, "you can wake up now."

"Whazzat?"

"Wake up."

"Huh? Oh. Did something happen?" Her mouth had trouble with the words.

"You passed out when you came that last time."

"I ... did?" Passed out?

"Wh-where are we?" She looked around the dim room. "Where's at?" She could still feel him on top of her, and, yes, in her. There was no mistaking that feeling, even if he felt, well, not hard.

"Nev ... never ... never had that happen before." She smiled. "Whasz good."

"I've never had a girl pass out on me before." He looked around. "We're at work, in a special section of the 8th Floor. I didn't know the company owned or even leased anything other than the 9th and 10th floors. Anyway, we came in here during lunch, and the alert went off that said we had to get dressed if we were at our desks."

Crystal felt completely at peace. She had her clothes with her, she was carrying them everywhere, so they could leave here if they had to. The flowery smell was gone from the atmosphere, she'd noticed that much, and so was the overwhelming need to have sex. She'd gone into the break room, and it'd hit her, along with seeing Mark. Her mother had shown her the steps to the 8th floor, and she'd not been surprised that he'd known about it, too. Now they were down here, and would probably have to use the "other" way out.

It all came rushing back, working its way past the buzz of good feelings left from some of the most fantastic sex she'd had in a long time.

"I suppose we should get dressed and go see what's going on."

Mark nodded. "I think so, too."

He moved, and his cock left her feeling empty.

There was a half-bath next to the room with the beds, little more than a toilet and a sink. It was funny, she felt very self-conscious about him seeing her naked now that they weren't actually on the bed. She used the potty, and started dressing before he came back out.

"I've never used the alternate entrance," he said. "Is it complicated?"

Crystal laid out her clothes, her panties already firmly in place. "No, not really." She put on her bra and turned. "Hook me up? Middle."

"I always wondered how women put these things on," he said. "Of course that was before coming to work here."

She smiled. "I've heard that from buys before. The key is TGIF: Tits Go In First. Then you just adjust everything else." She got everything settled the way that felt the most comfortable.

"You certainly have a lot of layers."

"I wore a skirt today," she said, grimacing. "It was supposed to get above freezing."

"It may have."

"We'll see." She had to roll on the tights. She'd worn a knee-length red pencil skirt. It certainly wasn't what you'd expect a woman to wear in cold weather, but if paired up properly, was actually warmer than some of the slacks she owned. Blouse, long-sleeved of course, and her big wool sweater. She had her boots with her, her pumps were in her desk. She brushed her hair, got her sweater and coat—she'd been planning on going out until she and Mark had met up—and pronounced herself ready.

"It takes a while to unwrap you," Mark said as they slipped out, "but it's well worth the effort."

Crystal was feeling more with it. She still had that happy buzz from her climaxes, but that wouldn't fade for a while.

The 8th Floor had offices on it, but no one came out into the hall to see them. They took the elevator down to the first floor, walked around the block, and came back in, shivering a little. When they got to the 9th Floor there was a bored-looking police officer talking with the receptionist. Crystal and Mark chatted with each other as they presented their keycards.

It seemed strange to see everyone dressed. There were several very stern looking women with the police, and they looked at Crystal and Mark.

"Where've you been?" one of the women asked in an accusatory tone.

"Late lunch," Crystal said at once. "I had errands to run, and the lines are shorter if I go late."

The woman looked Crystal up and down. "You look overdressed, at least compared to the people here."

"My husband is taking me to a very nice restaurant after work. It's our three-month anniversary tonight, and—"

The woman smiled and turned away. Crystal went to her desk. Everyone was acting rigid, except ... She noticed Kayla kept looking around her in short, sharp motions. Was she the snitch? How would you find out?

"Where were you?" Karen asked, entering the cubicle.

"Errands," Crystal said. "I kept thinking about work, though, and what I'd been doing on that Sales project."

"Well, put it to one side, the database rebuild will be finished tonight and go live. We'll be able to work on that last check writing module."

"Finally!"

"Yeah, finally. It'll be good to get that off our plate."

"Get what off your plate?" a stern-faced woman said, appearing in the door to the cubicle.

"A programming project that we've been having to hold off on," Karen said.

"Oh? Doing what?"

"Ordinarily we're not at liberty to discuss proprietary company work," Crystal said. "but if you must know, it's for the finance Department, and we've had to wait on a database rebuild."

"Oh." The woman nodded and walked off.

"They've been all over the place," Karen said. "They know something's up here, but there's no proof."

"Somebody said something they shouldn't have," Crystal said in a low voice. "I wonder who." Then she smiled. "So they're doing the install tonight. I figure tomorrow will be the production testing."

"Reminds me," Karen said. "They're testing in production. I thought that was a no-no."

"It's supposed to be. Anyway, assuming everything checks out, we could get that check-write thing done by next Tuesday7."

"And go live in production?" Karen asked. "Is there any way we could get it done on the weekend instead?"

""I wish. Of course I was assuming the database install will go smoothly."

"And you know where assumptions get us. In deep weeks."

"Still, we have to plan on something." Crystal jotted a note on her day-planner. "I'll be more or less ready to go on that project as soon as they tell us the database is golden."

"I'm already there," Karen said. "I assumed they'll back it out."

"Huh. I should, too. All right, bright and early tomorrow morning. I'll want to sit in on their status meeting."

"You and me both." Karen waved and headed off. Crystal sat back in her chair. The good feelings from her time with Mark were still with her. No number of sour-faced women could spoil that.

The next morning she drove in, arriving much earlier than she would have met her car pool. Her "excuse" was the status meeting. That wasn't until 8:00, and she was there at 6:35. She saw one of the network administrators who normally worked on the 9th floor. He was yawning, bug gave her a cheery smile.

"How about I give you a real reason to yawn?" she asked. "I'm feeling in need of a good wake-me-up."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.