Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Kayla Simpson was known throughout the city, as a complainer. Crystal had worked with her at another company, and Kayla had filed sexual harassment complaints against every man on her work team. Management at that company had moved her to a group of all women, which slowed the complaints, but didn't stop them. Kayla began complaining about every man she encountered, and at least two women. Only one man had been immune to her complaints, and as far as anyone knew, he'd never even looked at her, being 90% blind in both eyes. Eventually Kayla had been promoted, then, a year later, let go during a Reorg.

Crystal had been surprised to learn Kayla had come to work for Hubbard. At first she'd been in the West Satellite Office, and the only men she encountered had been the security service. Somehow she'd ended up on the 9th Floor of the Main Offices.

Crystal watched Kayla go past, the woman's fingers clutching a man's privates as they headed for the break room.

"Is it my imagination," she told Karen, "but does Kala spend a lot of time in the break room getting laid?"

"It's not your imagination," Karen said. "She's one of those who gets it at least three times a day. I don't know why the sudden switch, but she went from complaining about every man in the world to bedding them. I was with her on one project, and I know she got it at both breaks, and at lunch. I can't prove she stayed after work to get some, but I wouldn't be surprised."

"From a whiner to a nympho." Crystal shook her head. "Who would have figured." She looked down the hall and saw her mother and two others headed their way. "Here comes our meeting."

"Good. I'm not saying I'm overdue for a break, but I could use a cup of coffee right about now."

Crystal followed her mother and the other two from finance into the meeting room. One of the men looked new, he kept looking around as if taking in all of the sights, so she composed herself and waited. New people always brought an exciting new element to any project.

"We're out of pre-printed checks," her mother said by way of starting the meeting. "Bill, here, has a kluge in place, I believe that's the right word, to get us to laser printed checks for the time being, but we need to migrate to all laser-printed checks. That's what we're here to do."

"I have software that will create checks and the check register," Bill said, "but we need to capture the information from our current systems."

"So we're writing an interface," Karen said.

"First AP," Crystal's mother said, "and then the other systems in Finance. This will be at least six months, or at least that's what we've budgeted."

Crystal and Karen shared a look. "Straightforward," Crystal said, "but any enhancements to various systems in Finance will have to be delayed."

Her mother shook her head. "What we want you to do is not write that interface. We want you to take each system in Finance and cut new code when it comes to the check writing."

"Ah." Karen smiled. "That's not only more sensible, that's more fun, too."

"And it can leverage off what I've got," bill said. "It's a fairly generic check creation module. There'll be some details for each system, but not many."

"We could do it in a lot shorter than six months," Crystal said.

"No, as each current project finishes," her mother said, "then you'll step in." She handed them a sheet of paper. "These are the end date projections for the projects currently underway."

Karen and Crystal looked at it. "We'll have to get with each of the project teams," Crystal finally said, "and see what they're working on and how it impacts what we're going to do. We'll have to revise this timeline by sticking our own projections of the work after they've finished. I don't see where there'd be any changes in their end dates."

Her mother smiled. "Good. That's what I was hoping to hear."

There were some other details to work out, but the meeting broke up shortly after that. Crystal watched Bill as he walked away, then joined Karen.

"Well?"

"He looked half-hard to me," Crystal said. "He reminded me that I should go on break soon."

Karen laughed. "That makes two of us. I need to get my head clear."

"So do I."

"Why don't you go on break first, and I'll contact some of these teams and find out what they're working on."

Karen smiled. "Works for me. See you in a bit. "Karen was back about 20 minutes later. She was humming to herself and looked over her shoulder at someone...

"Have fun?" Crystal asked absently.

"I love any place where you're expected to get laid. I remember when I first got out and away from home. I did my best to hook up with guys, but..." she shook her head.

"Try doing that while living at home," Crystal said. "Okay, I've got a list here of what they're working on, by Project Number. I've looked up some of them to see if they'll impact us. I also just got our official project number and code."

"Great. Now go get some, you'll be a lot more relaxed when you do."

Crystal logged off, handed Karen the list, and headed for the nearest break room. She could feel the buzz of anticipation coursing through her. Karen was right, there was something absolutely great about working for a place where you could get laid. She didn't used to think that way. Back before her sister suggested she come work here the idea of getting laid was something that she'd try to do, but had to work in on a date. When your parents were expecting you home by 10:30 at the absolute latest, there wasn't that much time to get seduced. And getting to go on break at the work place meant eating something fattening and maybe drinking some coffee. Now you went on break expecting to get intimate with a guy.

She saw Kayla heading back from break. Her skin was glowing, and her breasts were bouncing under her blouse. Time was she'd complain about anyone who paid attention to that sort of thing. Now she seemed distracted.

If anyone's sex mad, Crystal thought, it's got to be Kayla. Three times a day? Maybe four? And at the office, not on a 'retreat' or off-site? Part of the problem was that Kayla had a large bosom, and if unsupported, her breasts bounced around a lot. Like just about all of the women at Hubbard, she didn't 'other wearing a bra after the first break. The only exception were those who went out at lunch.

Ten minutes later she straddled Warren, rubbing herself up and down on his hard length. His fingers were between her legs, touching, exploring, and finally guiding his rigid member right where she wanted it.

She exhaled slowly as he put it in. It was like he was forcing all of the air out of her. He kept thrusting, one strong, steady, slow thrust that went farther and farther, until she felt his balls nudge her bottom.

He paused, then, and kissed her. She felt his tongue, and explored his lips with hers. It was like they were connected at both ends.

Finally, finally! he began to move, pulling back as slowly as he'd pushed forward, and then, with just his tip in her, slamming deep, making her body shake, making her cry out.

She wrapped her arms around him, but he resisted a little. He was powerful and strong,, and she felt absolutely taken. She was wide open, and he was deep, so deep.

Finally he pressed his body against her. She felt it was like a caress of his entire body, and she melted up into him. He freed a hand, sliding it around, touching places on her, squeezing her breast, kissing her neck, brushing her lips with his fingers, his lips, his tongue. And all of the time that insane cock of his was sliding, sliding, opening her even more.

It was intense, it was powerful, and she felt as if every bit of urgency, every single bit of tension was being wrung out, rubbed away by that hard flesh. The heat was growing, and she gave herself to it, shoving up on him even as he thrust. She wanted it, she wanted him to stop, to pause, to keep going, to go deeper, to fuck her completely out of her mind.

She felt the rise, wrapping around him, drawing him as deep as she could get him, and then, suddenly, she knew. She arched up, her legs tightening as the moment took her.

It was long, it was so very intense she couldn't breathe, and then, just as it started to fade, she felt him stiffen, felt him groan repeatedly, and felt a feather-like touch deep inside her, one, one, one, and lost it all again as she knew he was coming.

They released together, collapsing onto each other, breathing hard, gasping, bodies suffused with the pleasures of the moment.

He kissed her, deeply, passionately, wildly. She contracted around him, still feeling his hardness, wanting more, wanting harder, wanting deeper. She knew he was relaxing, that his cock would soften, but she still had it, at least for a moment.

After a couple of minutes of rest he started to pull himself out. She took hold of his cock, still a little thick and hard, and mashed it against her sex several times.

"You want more?" he asked in disbelief.

"Well, I'd like more, I think every girl does. I'd certainly like more of your thing here, though I know it'll be a while before you can go again, longer than we have." She sighed and rubbed the soft head up and down between the lips of her sex. "It's a girl thing."

"I could go down on you, if you like."

"Really?!" Her legs were still wide apart. She almost pushed her hips forward. "Oh, I'd like that very much. I know most guys don't, not after they've just done it, and I've never understood why."

He chuckled as he bent over and kissed her tummy. "It's complicated."

He didn't go down to her entrance with his tongue, but his fingers, two of them, slid just a little into her, and rubbed back and forth, sharpening those nerves. Instead he concentrated on her joy button, licking that every way he could.

At her urging he turned around so she could suck him. She'd gotten used to the taste of her own juices, something every girl at Hubbard learned early on. Now she sucked and teased his cock, finally feeling it grow in her mouth. He was coming back to life just fine.

What he was doing down there was more than fine. She wanted to watch, and finally felt a small shiver of warmth. She knew she hadn't come, but Warren used that as an excuse to turn back around and push his rehardened cock into her.

"Oh, I like where this is going," she said as he slid in."

He grinned, and moments later he started a rhythmic thrusting. It wasn't as hard or frantic as the first time, but she liked it even better for that.

"I love watching your tilts bounce when I fuck you," he said, staring at her chest.

Crystal sort of smiled. Time was she'd despaired of ever having a bosom guys would like. In the ten years since she'd 'first started budding she'd certainly filled out and blossomed. At 14 she'd been happy with enough bosom the boys had stared. Now they were full and heavy enough she had to spend some serious time shopping for bras. Gone were the days she could buy them off the rack, trusting that any size would fit.

Warren squeezed her breasts, then bent over and kissed and sucked them. He wasn't as good at it as Kevin, but he was good enough to shoot a spark right down to her womb. She felt another warm shiver, and how big he suddenly felt.

Warren worked his way back up to her mouth. She needed a kiss, and he provided it. His cock seemed to grow, and she was sure she couldn't contain him. He was so big, so long, so thick, so hard.

She ran her hands up and down his back, feeling the muscles working. She squeezed his ass, and that was even better. He thrust even harder, and she gasped.

Warren, like just about all of the men at Hubbard, had learned to recognize the cues women gave, especially when they did something right. He began to rear up a little at the end of each stroke, tilting her whole lower body. It made him feel bigger, made her feel even wider. Each thrust pushing her farther up that slop of intensity. She began to babble.

"God, fuck me. Fuck! Hard fuck! Deep, deeper! Oh, ah, fuck. Pussy. Cock. Come! Come for me! Gonna come!"

She felt the growing tension, squeezing down on him as things got sharper and sharper. She threw her head back, arching into him, her insides squeezing down on his welcome intruder.

For one incredible moment, too long, too short, she convulsed around him everything squeezing as she tried to suck him all the way in.

Then she was over that, relaxing, squeezing, relaxing, squeezing weaker, and finally relaxing as she couldn't hold it any longer.

He went into overdrive, thrusting away wildly, and then pausing, groaning repeatedly. His frantic motions ceased as he held it deep. Then, after a few seconds, he began thrusting again, softer this time, but trying to keep the feelings going.

She caught her breath first. "Wow. You really dumped a load."

He grinned tiredly. "You seem to suck the come right out of me."

They kissed, a tender one that sort of wrapped up the passion they'd just shared. This time, when he pulled out, she didn't try to pull him back. Every ounce of sexual tension she'd had was wiped away. She felt a bit wobbly when she stood up, and they held on to each other when they made their way to the shower.

Kayla was just stepping into it. She had come on her face, and a lot more between her breasts. The girl was absently massaging it into her flesh.

"Is it true that come makes your tits grow?" Warren asked. He was behind her, and reached around to cup her breasts.

"I don't know if that's true or not," she admitted. "Mine kind of grew before I was introduced to come."

"Hey, you two," a female voice said, laughing, "Get a room!"

Crystal smiled and looked. It was Jodie, one of the girls she'd talked to a little before about what she was doing for the finance Department. She thought of saying something, but decided not to. She liked Warren's body pressed against hers, and liked his hands exactly where they were.

"Feel better?" Karen asked when Crystal returned to her desk.

I can think without thinking about sex," she said. "Let's strike while the iron is hot."

She remembered Warren's hands that evening when Carl did the same thing. The difference was that Warren had been pretty much out of it by then, and Carl ... she could feel how ready he was.

Am I sex mad? She asked herself later as she and Carl traded gentle kisses. At least it was late enough his mother wasn't calling, dropping by, or bothering them. She really liked sex. She liked the way she felt while doing it, and even afterward. She didn't understand why, either. She knew girls who liked it as much as she did, but only slept with someone once a week, not two or three times a day. She didn't think even hookers in Nevada got it as often.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.