Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 6 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

He met the foreman in the living room. “Just sign here. We’ll have the rest of it delivered at noon tomorrow. The linens are in the flat boxes in the first bedroom. Marty wants you happy.” The guy looked around. “Is this a new dorm? I thought you lived here alone.”

“It’s really an alternative housing experiment. Grouping like-minded girls to see if exposure to other specialties gives them a fresh approach to their different majors. Sort of ‘Can Drama, English and Music make a product bigger than the separate parts?’”

“If you say so.” Phil gave him three Benjamins to split with the crew. “Thanks. The guys will appreciate this.”

“That’s for doing a quick job today. See you tomorrow.” The truck pulled away.

Phil checked his watch. “You girls make up the beds. I have to go to the airport and collect the dangerous duo.” He had been distracted and never put on dry clothes. “I’ll do burgers if someone will make French fries when I get back.”

The rain was relentless. He had to park in the short-term lot closest to the Arrivals gate at General Aviation. ‘Closest’ meant that it was in the same zip code, maybe. His luck holding steady, the run to the shuttle stop was only fifty drenching yards. I can just get so wet, he figured, at least the shuttle bus is dry. Dry, it turned out, meant that it wasn’t raining inside. But hot, damp and steamy were less fun than the deluge.

His sisters were waiting outside the regional shuttle terminal, under the awning when he got to the building. They could have driven, but a small commuter flight was more fun. April and May put full body hugs on him, squealing and laughing. “We are sooo glad to be here. This summer is going to be more fun that ever.” One or both of them said.

Since Phil was a full foot taller, neck hugs required jumping. He was forced to support their weight by gripping some firm butts. Phil squeezed back his welcome to Scarboro. “I’m glad to see you, too.” He kissed their foreheads. Their blouses were soaked through quickly from his shirt. “And I’m very happy to see those. You are aware that fabric is see through when wet, aren’t you?” They looked down and saw their areola color, shocked. “Don’t cover up. You’ll only draw attention. The shuttle will be here in about ten minutes, give or take.”

They had to stand there, in the gathering, whispering throng until the bus came. Six suitcases loaded underneath, the three sibs boarded and rode to the parking lot standing up. Phil spoke into May’s ear. “Your boobs are cute when they bounce like that.” April was close enough to hear. “It’s a bumpy road, they ought to do some repairs.”

Their luck was almost as good as his. The twins had to hold on to the rail over the seats in front of them. The two seated flight attendants saw two tiny girls stretched almost to their tiptoes, holding on to the overhead rail for dear life, their visible tits pressed tightly against transparent little blouses.

One said. “You should have considered a bra today. Maybe you did. Having fun?”

“This is better than the in-flight movie.” The other attendant said. “Wonder if they are in the Mile High Club yet. You buy a round trip?”

The girls were burning up with embarrassment. This was definitely not the way they planned to tease their brother. Things were spinning out of control.

Not helping much, Phil answered for them. “No round trip. My sisters are coming to live with me while they are in school.” The bus finally stopped at the stop closest to his truck. “Maybe see you guys later. I have to get these two home and dry. Gotta motor.”

He pried his sisters loose and they waited in the rain until the driver pulled their luggage out. On the way to the truck, May grumbled, “That perv took long enough.”

“We might as well take the blouses off for all they cover.” April hissed. “Home OK, the airport, not so much.”

“We’ll be there soon.” And soon they were. The garage door was closed, so he had to park in the driveway. “We’ll unload later if the rain slacks off. Let’s get you dry and I need a shower.” He rushed the soaking sisters through the people door into the garage.

“Rats. We’re going to ruin the floors. Leave your clothes here and I’ll let you wear one of my t-shirts until we can get the luggage.” Before they could react, he had them wet and naked. Phil kept his boxers. “Get those packages and follow me.” He pointed to the bundles from the boutique. “Hurry. I’m getting cold.”

They picked the bundles up by the strings, two each, as Phil pushed them through the door into the kitchen. Marcie, Karen and Zina turned from the counter. They were dressed as he expected: sundresses and an open dress shirt. “My sisters arrived in the worst part of the storm. Meet May and April. May is the one with the darker areolas. We’ll do dinner when I get them dry.”

On to the dining room, the naked and surprised twins met Joanne and Nancy. They were setting the table, topless, in pink panties. “Hi, Phil. Your sisters have a nice flight?” Joanne asked, looking the blushing girls over. “Nice tits. All four.”

“They survived the flight. Get them to tell you about the ride home.” Phil kept the twins moving. Melody and Willy had scored two of the one-shoulder toga things. Each had one lovely little tit exposed. “Phil, we borrowed these from the prop closet. The Drama girls are going to make some for everybody. You like?”

“I love. It this your new look at home? Try it with the jewelry like I demonstrated on Joanne and Nancy last night.”

“Not really. We like to change it up. Naked works, too, with or without the nipple clips.” Melody said. “These your sisters?”

“Yes. Meet April and May. We had to leave our wet clothes in the garage. Polly and Emily around?”

“Polly and Emily are up in one of the bedrooms, sorting laundry.”

Phil nodded and pointed to the staircase. “Up. Shower. Dry. I may get you something to wear. Put the bundles on the bed in the guest room but use my bath. I’ll use the one in the guest room. Towels are hanging where they should be and your toiletries are on the vanity.”

Polly and Emily, naked as usual in the house, greeted the sisters. “You must be May and April. Phil told us how to tell you apart. You’re May and you’re April. Welcome to our home. See you later.” They went back to the laundry.

Phil sent them to his room, giving them no chance to resist, leaving them naked and confused about their new home. “And we thought the airport was weird.”

April responded. “There are naked, topless and barely dressed girls everywhere. They all act like this is no big deal, our brother, too.”

“And the very first thing he does is get us naked in the garage and parade us through the entire house. Did we say a word? No. We let him do it.”

“That topless girl did like our tits. Hers were pretty nice, too. And those two with the togas asking Phil if he liked the boobs hanging out. Like he would say ‘no’.”

April noted, “And the short naked one knew how to tell us apart. We better shower like Phil said or it could get stranger than it is now.”

After being cold, wet and bare-assed, the hot shower felt great. Their nipples finally relaxed, their areolas going back to pale pink.

Phil showered and dried quickly. He opened the bundles and spread out the new clothes. “Girls, you think they should wear one of these skirts or should I add the tank top for tonight?”

“Where are the clothes they had on before they got here? They weren’t naked at the airport, were they?”

“No, Emily. I had them strip in the garage. We were soaked and their blouses are transparent when wet. Everyone from the bus stop at the airport to the drop off at the parking lot has appreciated my sisters. Get them to tell you about it.”

Polly suggested, “Give them the tops if they really want to cover up. But later, when we want to tell them apart, take the tops off for the tit tags. Off they stay.”

“OK. We’ll go with that.”

The naked sisters tried to slink into the room. “Bro. Can we have the t-shirts, now?”

“I have something better. How about a skirt and tank top? Try yellow for the evening. The best part is that you have to go commando or you look like a dork. Of course, both are optional. Polly likes being naked because my slave girl knows I like her naked and available. Emily wants me to forbid her to dress. She gets to be naked and a good girl, too, because it’s not her choice. Weird but it works for us both.”

Polly asked, “So, you want to cover those tits or wear them proudly. I know you want your brother to see. I like being naked for Master, personally.”

“Our brother is your master?” April couldn’t believe it.

“I needed to be his property the second I posed as a naked, submissive slave for the figure drawing class. It just felt right. I begged him to take me as his. When Master finally agreed to take ownership, I was so happy I gave him my cherry as soon as he finished fucking Karen for the second time.”

“Fucking Karen for the second time?” May sputtered.

“Yeah. Phil fucked her virginity all to hell while the figure drawing class watched. Doggie style. That was right after he gave me my first dick.” Emily casually looked at the new togs. “The skirt would be great with a nipple chain set. Or with titty pendants to match my eyes, but only if Phil gives me permission.”

“We need to talk.” The twins pushed, dragged and pulled each other into the bathroom, shutting the door.

“Fucked her virginity all to hell?” “Property?” “First dick?” “Class watching?” “Naked girls everywhere” “Toga girls choosing naked?” “Naked or skirt?” “Titty pendant?” “Only skirt, commando?” “Phil Swenson?” “Her owner, makes her happy.” “Nipple chains?” “Doggie style with people watching?” All this the twins blurted simultaneously, and more.

“Do you think Phil has had them all?” April wondered.

“No way to tell. They are all so casual, I am getting no clues.”

“So we’ll wear just the skirts? With all the fucking and naked people, the tops look silly.”

“Those two in the kitchen had those dresses on.” May remembered. “Maybe only because they were cooking.”

“But they were almost see-through. And the topless girls compared tits like nail polish. And that tall goddess only had Phil’s shirt and it was open.”

“The skirts then, no top.” May agreed. “We’ll fit right in. It’s still embarrassing but I’m OK showing them to Phil. That makes me a little hot. Teasing always does.”

“Me, too. A little more than just ‘hot’, because these girls do more than tease while Brother just lets it swirl around him like he didn’t care if he fucked them or not.”

The pink nippled teen sisters went back into the bedroom where Phil had Emily bent over the bed, pounding her pussy while Polly played with her clit from the side. The twins could see every detail. Emily came with a moan when Phil filled her cunt with a load. She fell away onto the bed. “Little slave girl, I do not want her dripping on the new clothes. Clear her out and both of you come downstairs for burgers.”

“Yes, Sir.” Polly answered cheerfully. She looked at the stunned twins and added, “It’s only fair. Master fucked me cowgirl style before breakfast, the same as Marcie and Karen. It was Emily’s turn.”

Phil picked up his discarded boxer shorts, picked out two skirts, pink instead of yellow, and led the sisters to his room, then to the shower. They waited and stared as he washed the traces of Emily away. He made it clear what he was doing. He let them wait longer as he dried and put the boxers on.

Not until then did he give them the little skirts. “I knew what you would chose.” He waited while they pulled them on and adjusted the drawstrings. “Not too tight, cute sisters. Let them hang low on those sweet hips. It will sway just right when you walk.” Phil circled them like a predator seeing his next snack, touching the twins lightly all over. “The pink matches your areolas, April. May, yours are getting darker, but look great with the skirt.”

Phil said the last bit while he was lightly cupping a tit each and scratching the nipple with his thumbnail. “This is the first time you have ever touched us this way.” April wheezed. May nodded, moaning. Both felt their knees weaken.

Quickly but gently, he reached under their short skirts and supported their weight with the palm of his hand. The instant he cupped their pussies and squeezed, they came. He kept pressing the heel of his palms into their wet clits.

“And look what happened the second time. What will you be like the third and fourth times?” He grinned at their fluttering eyes. “When you decide to give it all, I’ll know before you do. If you are as tight as Melody and Willy are, you will be absolutely magnificent fucks. That I will be popping my little sisters’ cherries makes it better. I look forward to some very exciting times.”

The blunt, almost nasty language, he so airily used made them want to spread their legs now. He held them until they were steady. “Lets go have some burgers and play with the others.” In a daze, they meekly followed big brother down.

The nine girls greeted them warmly. In short order, girls were acting like a bunch of friends at a slumber party. Except, of course, for the brother and tits and asses everywhere, but even that became the norm for the moment.

The twins told the others their probable majors. April and May were going into computer design and software engineering. “Just like big brother?” Willy guessed.

“No way! We’re doing Processor Architecture and while he does Artificial Intelligence.” April insisted.

“Totally different. He needs us to teach his android not to drool.” May patiently explained.

“Excuuuuusse me. I’m just a simple piano player.” Willy was nowhere close to sincere. “You can’t tell the geeks apart without a program. Pun intended.”

“If you can’t pick out at least one, you’re just plain blind.” Zina added to the mix.

“I can learn Braille.” Willy quipped. “I’ll get by the best I can.”

“Piano? Phil plays keyboards and is pretty good on a guitar. Have you seen the music room?” April forgot about computers. “I play strings but love the cello. If you have a bad attitude, you can play it like a stand-up bass.”

Melody joined in. “I found the music room today. Sweet set up. I do strings and prefer a violin. Polly does woodwinds and makes a clarinet sing.”

“I guess I complete the circle. I’m in the brass and woodwinds sections, usually sax, but big brother was watching and taught me electric bass. Then how to play lead on a six-string bass. I can harmonize with his Stratocaster.”

“That’s it! We practice, workup some tunes and play bat mitzvahs and weddings as a topless sextet! Rock, classical, bluegrass and blues. Perfect!” Phil laughed, “We’ll be booked solid. From CBGB’s to Carnegie Hall.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.