Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

The cool air conditioning inside the Samuel Doe Resort and Hotel in Monrovia, Liberia, replaced the hot, late-June afternoon air. At 5 p.m., the wedding reception was in full swing as Scott Richardson entered the ballroom. Scott stretched the collar of his dress shirt, not accustomed to wearing such formal attire. His long-time childhood friend, Ashton Todd, had married a member of the local social elite, Danielle Ortona of Monrovia, Liberia.

Scott felt like a fish out of water, being on his own in such a faraway country. He was determined to make the most of his stay here before heading to Cape Town, South Africa, for two days, then Kenya for a once-in-a-lifetime African safari, and finally on to a European sightseeing tour.

The gala reception was catered by the hotel and staff and supplemented by catering students from Accra, Ghana, on special assignments before graduation. Scott always had a habit of watching the interactions between people, and today was no exception. He observed the growing crowd, especially a tall, thin, beautiful black woman serving fancy bite-size snacks.

She had her long black hair done up high in a tight bun and was wearing a long, dark purple V-neck gown. Scott followed her at a distance, watching this beauty walk with poise and distinction as she served the various wedding guests. He made it a point to meet her several times for a sample snack, not because he wanted to eat it but because he wanted to be near her.

Thirty minutes later, Scott watched as the girl he was observing and another woman disappeared hand in hand down a hallway and into a storage room. Being curious about their actions, he followed them. A few moments later, Scott opened the door they had entered and found a second door with a window. He peered through the glass and saw the two women kissing. They brushed aside the opening of their dresses, exposing their black bras. Then they revealed the other’s left tit and caressed it, then took turns sucking the other’s nipple. The other woman’s breasts were a size larger than those of the woman he’d been watching.

“Man, this is fucking beautiful! Two hot-looking chicks making out!” He exclaimed quietly. They got the other’s nipples nice and hard. Next, they pulled up their gowns, and a hand explored inside the other’s panties.

Scott could feel his cock stirring to life, watching these two dark-skinned beauties make out. The one he had been following kneeled and began to pull down the other woman’s panties revealing her dark pussy hairs. She leaned forward, hands on the other’s ass cheeks, to lick her pussy. The other woman smiled, patting her head and showing her approval.

They switched positions, and Scott noticed the one he liked had her pussy shaved clean. He couldn’t help rubbing his cock as he saw her pussy being enjoyed by the other one. The ease of their loving actions proved this wasn’t the first time they had been together.

Scott’s right foot accidentally knocked over an empty metal bucket. The frightened girls noticed a stranger’s shadow peering at them through the window. They frantically drew their gowns down, covering their tits. They burst through the door past him, the one he had been following catching his eye, and they hurried to return to work.

“You don’t have to leave on my account, ladies,” he said as they rushed down the hallway.


Scott returned to the reception and talked for a few minutes with several people. He then excused himself and went to the restroom. As he turned a corner, he bumped into the same beautiful woman carrying a tray of food snacks. The tray flew into the air, as did its contents.

“I’m so sorry,” he apologized as she and he stooped to pick up the scattered mess. “That was awfully clumsy of me.”

“It’s quite alright, sir,” she offered. The v-neckline of her gown puffed out, giving Scott a clear view down the opening. He could see the upper halves of her beautiful, medium-sized breasts supported by a low-cut black bra.

Her eyes widened as she recognized Scott as the one who saw her with her girlfriend. “It’s a good thing my skin is black.”

“Why is that?” He asked about her unusual statement.

“So you wouldn’t be able to see me blushing. I should apologize for what you saw me and my girlfriend doing.”

“No apologies needed; actually, I enjoyed watching you together,” he smiled, eyeing her cleavage.

“Typical male!” She retorted, rolling her eyes.

“It’s not very often that I get to see two beautiful women making out. But next time, you should be more careful not to get caught. You can use my hotel room if you want more privacy.”

“And I suppose you’d want to join us for a threesome?” She suspected.

“Now that would make my vacation a dream come true,” he grinned.

“Hmm, a threesome might be possible. I’ll ask my girlfriend, and you’d offer your room so my girlfriend and I could make love in privacy?”

“It’s the least I could do for spilling your tray of food onto the floor,” he offered, surprised at her acceptance.

“Probably added some flavour to this shit they call food. I wouldn’t feed this stuff to my own dog.” Scott laughed at her comment, as did she.

“I hope you’ll be nice to me and make sure I only eat good food,” he smiled.

Their eyes gazed at each other, exploring their features in silence. “I like your accent; it sounds British but comes from somewhere else. Not knowing any different, your accent also sounds a little Jamaican to me,” Scott said.

“I don’t know what a Jamaican woman speaks like, but yes, I’m from Accra, Ghana, which was under British rule before becoming independent in 1960. Are you American?” She wondered.

“No, I’m Canadian, from a province called Nova Scotia.”

“Sorry, it’s difficult to tell Westerners apart.”

“That’s quite alright. I’d have trouble telling the nationalities of most Africans apart from each other. It’s safer for me to ask their nationality than to insult them by guessing. It’s interesting to meet you,” he added.

Scott placed more remains back on her tray. She noticed that his left hand was bare of any wedding rings.

“Why are you helping me? Most people would blame me for being the clumsy one and keep on walking.”

“I’m not like that. I didn’t watch where I was going, so it was my fault. Maybe I was blinded by your obvious beauty,” he complimented.

Scott paused, eyeing her soft-skinned face, her dark brown eyes sparkling under the overhead lights. She returned a shy smile, exposing her brilliantly white teeth.

“I’m Scott, Scott Richardson,” he said, offering his right hand.

“I’m Jennifer, Jennifer Okyere. (pronounced, Okeer-ree) My friends call me Jenny.”

“Can I call you Jenny, friend?”

“You certainly can,” she said shyly.

“A beautiful name for a very beautiful woman,” he smiled. They felt a tingle as their hands embraced in a handshake.

“You have such beautiful hands too,” he said, noting her long, slender fingers and perfectly manicured nails. He kissed the back of her right hand. “By the way, Jenny, I can see your breasts when you lean over like that; very nice,” he confessed, taking another glance at them.

She looked down and saw her breasts easily visible. “That’s okay as long as you’re the only one looking at my breasts,” she teased, flashing her sweet smile.

“Are you friends of the bride or groom?”

“The groom. Ashton and I were friends all through school before he became a big-name soccer star. He invited me to his wedding six months ago. So I thought I’d turn the chance to come here into the vacation of a lifetime.”

“Where are you going from here?”

“On Sunday I fly to Ghana, then onto Cape Town for a few days, and then to Kenya for a weeklong safari. From there, I fly to Germany for a European tour, then on to London.”

“Wow, you’re really travelling. I’m flying back to Ghana on Sunday too. We must be on the same flight,” she smiled.

“Maybe we could sit together?” He asked.

“I’d love to.” That brilliant smile of hers was captivating him already.

The spilled food was picked up, and Scott stood and offered his right hand to her. She took it for balance as he helped her to her feet. He noticed Jenny was tall and thin, about five feet six and maybe about 110 pounds. She looked up at this taller stranger, who was by now gaining her interest. He stood a head above her and was close to doubling her weight. His trim physique and lengthened dark hair gave him a striking appearance. They were unconcerned about the colour of their skin.

“Next time you want to bump into me, I’ll make sure I don’t have anything in my hands,” Jenny kidded.

“So that your hands can go around my waist to hold me?” He replied.

“Where are you sitting?” She asked. Scott looked back around the corner and pointed to a table. “That isn’t my area to serve, but I’ll change that so I make sure you get only good food,” Jennifer said, standing closer to him.

His nostrils flared at the scent of vanilla and brown sugar perfume on her. She smiled up at him, knowing he was eying her breasts again. It was bold of her, though, and for some reason, she liked Scott looking at her figure.

“Thank you, I’d appreciate that. I wouldn’t want to get sick and have to go to the hospital unless you were going to be my personal nurse,” he teased.

Scott marvelled at the brightness of her beautiful eyes. “That would be very interesting, us playing nurse and patient,” she smiled, flashing a sexy smile.

“I had better get back to work.”

“It was a pleasure to bump into you, literally, Jennifer,” he offered.

“Same with me, see you later on, Scott.”

“You bet!”

She adjusted her gown, giving him more cleavage to see. “Maybe I’ll let you see more of my breasts later on,” she teased and very boldly gave him a quick kiss on the left cheek. Her cheeks warmed at her sudden display of affection.

Scott had to take several deep breaths as he turned and watched Jenny walk away. He suddenly found that his pulse had quickened.

“Man, oh man, what a beautiful woman, and funny too!” He smiled, walking back to join the crowds. Then he remembered and went to the washroom.


Once out of Scott’s sight, Jennifer leaned against a wall. She put her right hand between her breasts, feeling the heavy beating of her heart. Her mind recalled the handsome features of this stranger named Scott. He was tall, about six feet, with wavy dark brown hair parted on the left and long sideburns, and those soft, sexy hazel green eyes. She figured he was at least her age, being thirty, maybe a few years more. The variation in their nationalities made absolutely no difference to her.

Jenny arranged to switch table sections and waited patiently for the 6:30 pm start of serving the meals. In the meantime, she made it a point to find Scott, who graciously declined her snack tray offer.

“I’d sooner nibble on you,” he’d tease, and she’d laugh.

“These are good ones, Mr. Richardson,” she’d offer later on. He could feel his temperature rise when Jenny flashed him a heart-melting, sexy smile. Scott stayed at a distance and watched her work. She’d see him and flash a brilliant, shy smile, then make her way over to him.

“You’re teasing me,” he smiled.

“How am I doing that? I’m just standing here next to you.”

“Yeah, nice and close enough to get a good look down your gown at your wonderful breasts. I should apologize, I normally don’t talk this boldly to a woman. It was rude of me,” he apologized.

“That’s okay; I wouldn’t stand so close to you if I didn’t want your attention. I’m just trying to keep you abreast of things,” Jenny joked, making Scott laugh again. That dazzling smile was melting his heart. “Don’t fill up too much and spoil your dinner. It is a good meal,” she smiled. “And I sure wouldn’t mind being your dessert,” she thought.

Scott sat with a mix of bride and groom friends, and Jenny dutifully served everyone in order.

“Here you are Mr. Richardson,” Jenny smiled, placing his dinner plate in front of him. She leaned over more than needed, giving him a quick view down the opening of her gown. The others at the table made an odd facial expression at their server, knowing Scott by name.

Jenny returned about ten minutes later, asking, “How are you enjoying your meal, Mr. Richardson?”

“Very delicious, Jennifer.”

He motioned her closer with his right forefinger. He looked down the opening of her gown at her tits as she leaned in to his ear.

“Why are you calling me Mr. Richardson and not Scott?”

“I am working now, and it wouldn’t be proper for me to address you by your first name,” she politely stated, lightly brushing his right shoulder.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this beautiful woman is Jennifer. She is our server here tonight,” he said to the others.

Some of them said hello to her. Jenny smiled at Scott and appreciated that he took the time to acknowledge her name to the table guests. Before long, everyone at Scott’s table was calling Jenny by her first name. She loved how Scott made her feel special while doing her job.

As the meal continued, “Jenny, I don’t think your girlfriend likes me. She keeps turning away when I look at her,” he whispered.

“She’s afraid you’re going to tell our supervisor what you saw us doing in the cleaning room and cause us to be fired,” Jenny whispered.

“I wouldn’t do that to you or her. Can you take a moment to bring her over to me?”

“Yes, I will ... Scott,” she smiled, saying his first name. A few minutes later, she returned with her friend by the hand. Scott excused himself, wanting to be out of the hearing range of his tablemates.

“Scott Richardson, this is my girlfriend, Afia Karbarro.”

Scott eyed this beauty; he figured she was in her mid-twenties and just as tall as Jenny, though a few pounds heavier. She wore the same purple-coloured, V-neck maroon gown. He offered his hand to shake, and she did so hesitantly.

“Hi, Afia, a very beautiful name. In this short evening, I’m beginning to like Jennifer a lot, and I hope you and I can be friends too. I have no issues with you and her being lovers, and I would never do anything to jeopardize her job or yours. I’ve offered Jenny my hotel room so you two can do your loving in privacy.”

Jenny looked at Afia, smiled, and nodded her approval. “I was afraid you were going to tell our boss about us kissing and so on. I really need to graduate and get a job. Jenny and I hope to someday have our own catering business,” she stated.

“I’m not going to tell on either one of you.”

“I imagine any friend of Jenny’s can be a friend of mine too,” Afia said, offering her hand to shake again. He shook her hand and then kissed the top of it.

“Thank you so much!” Jenny whispered, and kissing his cheek quickly, she returned both of them to work. Scott returned to his table, praising the meal as well as the service.

The meal finished, Jenny, Afia, and the other catering staff cleaned up, and then the long line of speeches took place. Scott repeatedly smiled at Jenny every time she came to his table. Afia would go out of her way to walk past Scott. He wondered what kind of dancing would follow the speeches and was pleased to hear they had hired a DJ.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.