Stalking - Cover

Stalking

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman is having an affair and finds that she is being tracked by a private investigator. But all is not as she is led to believe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Cheating   Voyeurism  

Mark and Simon had been friends at school and now, in their late twenties, they shared a flat in town. They were very different personalities, Mark being outgoing and successful with women, whereas Simon was into IT and computer stuff and not very good at talking with anyone, let alone girls. They did share some interests, like sailing and travel, but mostly when at home they kept to their own rooms. When not dating girls, Mark watched a lot of TV in the living room, whereas Simon mostly stayed in his room playing on his computer. Mark assumed he watched porn in there, but neither of them discussed such things

They had reached comfortable a lifestyle that suited both, with one very special shared activity. Whenever Mark took a girl to his room and had sex, he would try to make the girl respond as noisily as possible. Simon would stay in his room, listening and masturbating quietly, until the girl left, then the two of them would go to the pub and Mark would thrill Simon with a detailed description of the girl and what they did together.

It was after a lovely but rather older woman called Andrea had left that things evolved dramatically. At first their conversation in the pub that evening was much the same as normal. Mark knew very little about her, he was sure that she was married but had refused to discuss her personal situation.

"Was she good in bed, Mark?"

"Oh yeah."

"I wish you would let me watch!"

"You think she will let you sit beside the bed while we fuck? You are crazy Simon."

"Would you let me hide a camera in your room?"

"Jesus!" Mark looked at his friend in astonishment. "Are you serious?"

"Why not? Even if she sees it, what can she do? You say you think she is married. Just tell her that the camera recorded her last visit and threaten to send the pics of it to her husband. Who is she going to complain to?"

"My god Simon that is so kinky! You think you could do it?"

"Easy to hide the camera, how long do I have, when is she coming round next?"

"She is very horny, I don't think she gets much from her husband and she definitely likes my dick. But she says she can only come on Fridays, presumably she has some regular excuse on that day that he accepts. I pretended I had other commitments next week but then relented and said she could come. She was quite deliciously grateful."

"That gives me a week. Should be enough."

Simon went to get in another round of beer. When he returned Mark was looking less enthusiastic. After thinking about it, he could see huge holes in Simon's plan.

"Suppose she calls my bluff? How can I send the pics to her husband? I don't know her name or where she lives or works or anything. It's just been pure sex every time we've met. We could threaten to put the pics on the internet but she might just laugh at us."

"All we are asking is that I be allowed to be present when you two fuck. Surely any woman would prefer that to being posted on the net. I'm not asking to join in or anything."

"Dunno. It's a nice idea. Go ahead and fit the camera in my bedroom anyway, I would like to have the pics for my own amusement even if it doesn't lead anywhere."

After finishing their beers they stood up intending to walk home. But Simon had a thought. "Get another round in, Mark, I have thought of something, need to think it through."

When Mark returned, Simon sipped the fresh beer and grinned at his friend. "Does she know anything about me?"

"No, nothing, she hasn't noticed you in your room and I just don't talk about my domestic arrangements. Basically she arrives, we fuck, and she leaves."

"So she wouldn't recognise me if she met me in the street or anything?"

"No, of course not. But I thought you wanted to join us when we are having sex."

"All in good time!" Simon sat back and put his hands behind his head, smiled, and said softly, "I'm contemplating following her home, finding out where she lives."

"Shit no, Si, that's too dangerous. Anyway I'm sure it's not that easy to follow someone. She might live miles away, have you ever tried to follow another car without being spotted?"

They sat in silence for a few minutes more, then Simon took a deep breath. "Okay, Mike, have you noticed what sort of phone she has?"

"An IPhone, why?"

"Tell me where she undresses before sex."

"Either in the lounge or the bedroom, why, where are you going with all these questions?"

"Not sure yet, just thinking. I will let you know if I come up with any good solution."

So they walked home contentedly, Mark reliving an afternoon of delicious sex, and Simon contemplating options for the future.

A few days later, Simon showed Mark three digital desktop clocks he had purchased off the internet. He placed one in the living room, on a shelf of the bookcase. He asked Mark if he could put one in Mark's bedroom, and chose a spot on a side table. The third clock he took into his own room. Mark, naturally suspicious, examined his clock carefully but couldn't see anything obviously sinister, except there was a sort of small glass button on the front panel with no obvious function.

When Andrea arrived on the Friday afternoon, Simon was in his room. Mark invited Andrea in, took her coat and her handbag, and suggested she sit and relax with a glass of wine before going to the bedroom. After a few minutes he led her off and shut the bedroom door. Simon waited until he was sure they had started having sex before sneaking out, grabbing her handbag, and retiring to his room. Sure enough, Andrea's phone was an IPhone, and it took only a few minutes to install the tracking app that Simon had been practicing with all week. When Andrea finally left the bedroom, she was relaxed and well satisfied, and if her handbag had been moved she didn't notice. She kissed Mark again as she put on her coat, picked up her bag, and left the apartment.

Banging on Simon's door, Mark called out, "Right, you ready to come to the pub and hear all about my screwing the lovely Andrea?"

"Just do me a favour first, swap this clock for the one that's in your room. Then give me a few minutes. I will have something to show you before we go out."

Mark obeyed, curious, and already half sure of what was going on. Ten minutes later Simon invited him in, and showed him a slideshow appearing on his computer. There appeared an endless procession of pics of Andrea and Mark having sex, as seen by the hidden camera on Mark's table top.

Mark said, "You dirty sod, so this is what you wanted with those clocks."

"I've already downloaded them onto my IPad, would you like to go look at them a bit more slowly in the pub?"

Mark did want to! The two of them sat in a cubicle with the IPad raised so others couldn't see what they were looking at.

When they got home, Mark went off to bed, but Simon stayed up and activated the tracking algorithm in Andrea's IPhone. It was stationary, presumably at her house, so he Googled the location to see what sort of house Andrea lived in. A large house on a big block of land, with a pool! So her husband was wealthy! How interesting. Next day she went out, visiting a shopping mall, but nothing very interesting. Simon, with his IPad, followed her into and around the mall, watching her from a distance, but taking care to keep far enough away so she wouldn't notice him. It was easy to stalk her when she was carrying her IPhone like a homing beacon in her bag! If she disappeared into a shop or a lady's toilet, he just sat outside watching his IPad until it showed movement again,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.