The Best Therapy - Cover

The Best Therapy

Copyright© 2014 by Miniwand

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mary Ann Parker is a caring mother, a beautiful and faithful wife and a good christian. When her 16 year old son is injured in an accident she has to take care of him. She would do anything to make him feel better but how far is she willing to go? This experience will change her family in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Spanking   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

The best word to describe Mary Ann Parker would be "luscious". It all began when she was just 10 years old and she started to grow breasts. Being the only girl with breasts, the boys in school started to tease her and tried to feel her up. She didn't understand their sudden behavior when she had been getting along great with them in the past. But the worst part for Mary Ann was how the other girls reacted. They were mean to her and started to call her names, like cow, tramp or slut. Rumors started to spread that she put out during dates. Many guys tried to date her but a rumor spread saying she only dated older boys. Her mother told her it was just jealousy and it would stop when the other girls went through puberty.

Unfortunately for Mary, things only got worse as she matured. By the time some of the girls started to show tiny bumps on their chests, Mary Ann already had an impressive pair of udders. The boys were still obsessed with her and now even grown men couldn't keep their eyes off her.

By the time she turned 18 she such huge breasts that could just barely be contained by her 36J bra, and they couldn't be concealed by any means. She was 5'8" and 124 pounds, with a thin waist and a round-shaped ass. Between her huge breasts, her great ass and her long shapely legs, her angelic face with its luscious lips and hazel eyes framed by her long brown hair often went unnoticed.

During all her teenage years, every boy or man she met had his eyes locked on her breasts. On the few dates she agreed to go, the boys tried to get to second base every two minutes. For those reasons and, as years went by, she grew to hate sex and all that was related to it.

Her only solace was religion. Every Sunday, she would go to church with her parents and the sermons about sin really hit home. She began to be more active in church activities and since people were nicer there she felt at home. Unbeknownst to her, a lot of people still talked behind her back despite being polite in front of her.

It was during an event at church that she met Carlisle, her future husband. She was 17 at the time and he was 31. For her, he was the perfect man. He told Mary he was a virgin like her. He strongly believed premarital sex was wrong and hadn't found a woman he wanted to marry yet, so he had yet to have sex with a woman. When Mary Ann heard that she didn't believe him at first, but after weeks of seeing each other he never made any improper move toward her. He just gave her a chaste kiss on the lips at the end of their dates. In her mind, she was living a fairy tale.

But what really sold her was the fact he thought sex was only needed for procreation. He was perfect for her because she had grown to hold the same belief.

Two weeks after her graduation from high school they were married, and nine months later she gave birth to a girl they named Christine. Mary was glad she got pregnant on her wedding night because that night didn't make her change her attitude towards sex, it only accentuated it. The act lasted no more than two minutes and gave her absolutely no pleasure. She initially thought it would at least be a little fun because everyone else seemed obsessed by sex. After that experience she would ask herself why people would do anything for sex despite it being a sin, and not even a pleasurable one.

Unfortunately for her, Carlisle absolutely wanted a son, a male heir. So she had to endure another night of sex, but like the previous time, one try was enough to do the trick. In both occasions, Carlisle and Mary Ann had timed their sexual encounter to match the most fertile days in her cycle. Two years after Christine was born, Mary gave birth to a boy they named Bradley. Carlisle was happy with Bradley and never bothered Mary for another child or another intimate moment again. That was why, unlike other women, she didn't have to tie her tubes or get on the pill to avoid getting pregnant. You simply couldn't get pregnant without sex.

Mary finally had the life she had always desired.

Carlisle was a very active father at first but when he received a promotion at work he started to work longer hours and went out of town a few days per month. He tried to be present for the kids but with each promotion he spent more and more time on the road. Thank God his best friend and partner Jason White always went with him on their business trips, so he wasn't alone.

To compensate for his long absences, he was spending a lot of time with the kids when he was in town, especially with Brad. But by the time Brad turned 14, his father was away on business 11 months of the year, leaving Mary to raise the children by herself. Since both Christine and Brad were already teenagers, it didn't bother her very much, until one fateful day.

She had gone shopping for a dress that day. It usually took her hours to find a decent and pretty dress. All the dresses nowadays were too slutty for her taste. Why couldn't they sell dresses without cleavage, with the hem below the knees and which didn't cling to her body? She wanted to look nice without having all the men drooling over her. It was for her daughter's Confirmation, and she didn't want to wear an old dress for such an occasion.

She was extremely lucky that day because the first store she tried had an exceedingly beautiful dress that looked decent on her and even made her breasts look slightly smaller. It was impossible to hide the fact that she was very well endowed, no matter what she tried. That's was why she was able to return home only one hour after she had left.

The house was quiet so she assumed Brad and Christine were out. Mary went to the laundry room to put her new dress in the washing machine. The clothes on the hanger were dry so she ironed them. Thirty minutes later she was done and climbed the stairs to put the clean clothes in her kids' rooms. Without knocking, she entered Brad's room and froze. He was on his bed, naked, with his hands on his penis. He was masturbating! Upon seeing his mom Brad immediately attempted to hide his penis from view with the magazine he was reading.

"Bradley James Parker, what on earth are you doing?" she spat at him angrily. "I didn't raise you to do something so disgusting."

"Hey Mom, I ... I was..." he tried to say, but she cut him off.

"I don't want to hear anything from you now. Put on some clothes and come downstairs," she said before turning back.

Five minutes later, Brad came downstairs. His head was low and he was looking at his feet. Mary was sitting on a chair in the living room. As soon as she saw him she told him.

"I've called Reverend Moore and he has agreed to see you in an hour. I can't believe you did such a despicable thing but he will surely straighten you out. I'm really disappointed in you Brad. You have let me down." She was slowly shaking her head when she said that. She was really disappointed because she thought her son was perfect and he had just proved her wrong.

"But mom I ... I ... I had to," Brad told her hesitantly.

"You had to? Why? Because you're just an animal?" she answered furious.

"N ... no, it just ... hurts when I don't do it," he said ashamed.

She looked at him speechless. Did he just use that lame "blue balls" excuse on her?

"You really think I will believe such a pathetic excuse? You have to molest yourself to relieve your pain? I beg you, Bradley, don't take me for a fool," she said, still furious.

"But I swear mom! If I don't do it every day it hurts like hell!" he said desperately.

She was even more shocked now.

"Every single day? You do th ... that every day? It's worse than a nightmare." There was a note of despair in her voice.

Bradley started to cry. He knew he had sinned but he couldn't help himself.

"You have to believe me, Mom. I tried to stop, but it hurts so much I want to tear my ... my ... my thing off," he said sobbing.

Mary was lost. It wasn't normal for Brad to crumble the way he did. She considered her son a fairly smart and mature kid for his age. On the one hand, she was concerned for her son who could be really suffering, but on the other she was having a hard time believing him. He had never lied to her, but her image of Brad being the perfect son had just been shattered and now she was doubting him. She was almost certain he was lying but she couldn't be sure. As long as there was a small possibility he was telling the truth she just couldn't ignore it. Fortunately, there was a simple solution to resolve this issue.

"Alright Bradley, I'll call the doctor to make an appointment. But Lord as my witness, you will regret this if you have lied to me," she said before grabbing the telephone and making the call.

The next day, Mary and her son had an appointment with Dr. Leeman. He was a male family doctor. Mary made sure her husband and her son had a male doctor and she and Christine had a female doctor. For one, she thought it wasn't appropriate to be seen naked by the opposite sex, and two, that way she felt more at ease as she believed any doctor was better qualified to examine a patient of the same gender.

After a few background questions, he examined Brad's penis behind a curtain to block Mary from viewing her son's genitals. Then he took some blood samples and asked Brad for a sperm sample too. He led Brad to the toilet and handed him a cup.

It took only five minutes for Brad to collect the sample and he came back with the cup completely full. Both Mary and the doctor were surprised by the volume of sperm he had produced when Brad returned the cup back to Dr. Leeman.

"How many times did you do it in there kid?" Dr. Leeman joked.

"Just once Doc, why?" Brad truthfully answered.

"And is it always this much?" the doctor inquired.

"Yes," Brad confirmed.

"And how many times a day do you use to masturbate?" the doctor continued questioning.

Brad sheepishly looked at his mother as he answered the doctor question with a whisper.

"Four or five times, I guess"

"Well, that surely confirms my early diagnosis. I'll have to wait for the results of the tests to make a final diagnosis but I think your son has hyperspermia," Dr. Leeman told Mary.

"What is it?" Mary asked, concerned. Her son apparently wasn't lying, so now her motherly instincts were kicking in and she really was worried.

"Mrs. Parker, your son produces much more semen than average. From what I see here, it's 20 or 30 times average," Dr. Leeman told her while signaling the cup Brad has jusr filled to the brim with his man juice.

"And what can we do doctor?" she asked.

"Nothing, Mrs. Parker. Hyperspermia is not a bad thing. Bradley just has a much higher sex drive than other men, plus he is probably experiencing an inflammation of his seminal vesicle, which produces about 70% of the volume of every ejaculation, but judging from the size of his testicles and the amount of ejaculate, it's highly probable that the rest of his sexual organs are naturally much bigger than those of the average male. I'm referring to the accessory glands, the prostate gland and the bulbourethral glands. However, I don't think he has anything to worry about at the moment," Dr. Leeman answered her in the most professional way.

"But what about the pain, doctor?" Mary asked.

"Well, men produce semen continually and when they have sex or masturbate they only relieve a small amount of what they store. But Bradley here can't store very much compared to what he produces, because he produces too much sperm, which is built up and stored in his testicles. It's my guess his testicles can only store 12 to 16 hours of sperm production and when they are full, the pain just acts as a reminder to empty them," the doctor explained.

"But he doesn't have to masturbate, right doctor?" Brad's mom wanted to know.

"No he DOES NOT have to masturbate. He'll just suffer from excruciating pain and his body, in a bid to stop the pain, will probably cease to produce sperm. It could take weeks of torture for your son and he will be sterile as a result. What's more, it's not unheard of that such a clinical picture can evolve into prostate cancer in certain cases if not treated properly. If that is what you actually want, he can stop masturbating," the doctor said sarcastically. He couldn't stand religious nut jobs like her who thought anything that brings pleasure was a sin. He was a good Christian and went to church every Sunday, but his church was not as narrow-minded as some. The world evolves, so does Christianity, Dr. Leeman believed.

That comment shut Mary up for good. She had no reason whatsoever to doubt the doctor's judgment. After all, she was the one who had picked him as the family doctor to treat Carlisle and Brad.

On the way home, Mary was feeling very guilty. Her son had been suffering for some time and she hadn't noticed anything. What kind of mother didn't know when her child was ill? A bad one, she shamefully thought.

"Brad," she called out to her son, "I'm sorry I doubted you yesterday. I didn't know such a disease existed and I thought you just did what you did to feel pleasure. I'm so sorry, son."

"It's OK, Mom. I know what it must have looked like to you and I'm glad you brought me to the doctor. I thought some demon had taken possession of my body and forced me to commit a sin. I thought I was doomed for eternity," he explained to his mother.

"Oh, Honey," she sympathized with him. "You should have told me earlier and we could have dealt with it together. Don't you know I'm always here for you, no matter what?"

"Sorry, Mom. I swear the next time something happens, I'll come to you," Brad promised to his mother. He didn't point out that she would have probably tried to make him stop if he had gone to talk to her about his masturbation habit in the first place.

When they came back home, they went straight to the study room. The family computer was there, but only Mary used it. Brad and Christine both had a computer in their own rooms and Carlisle never went anywhere without his laptop. Mary wanted to know what to expect from Brad's hyperspermia condition so she had Brad do some research on the subject on the Internet. There were many websites that talked about hyperspermia but none of them was very useful. Apart from learning it was a condition which made men ejaculate much more than average they couldn't find any more useful data. They were only able to learn that a lot of men wished they had that condition because Brad found a lot of websites that pretended they could help induce hyperspermia. If men wanted that condition, it couldn't be so bad to suffer of it, though Brad.

Mary was a little concerned when she saw on a forum a quote about low sperm count but, a few days later, Dr. Leeman called to confirm his diagnosis and told her Brad had the highest semen volume and sperm count he had ever seen. The doctor was afraid that such a high amount of semen produced could affect the sperm count and become a problem when Brad tried to become a father, but it looked like that wasn't the case. Brad was going to be just fine as long as he ejaculated several times a day.

From that day on, Mary closed her eyes to her son's constant masturbation since the tests finally confirmed the doctor's diagnosis. She avoided going into his room if she didn't see him leave the house and always asked Brad to wash his hands whenever he left his room, had he masturbated or not.

Their lives went on that way for two years, until the fateful day when Mary's son became a hero.

Brad was on a school trip at the time. Mary was sleeping when the phone rang at two in the morning. The jarring sound roused Mary out of a deep sleep and immediately brought panic with it. It was a call from a hospital near the place her son was staying with his school, informing her that Brad had been in an accident. He had suffered some physical injuries, but his life was not in danger. She woke up Christine and the two of them drove in a hurry to the hospital. Both Christine and she were in a state of panic during the drive to the hospital. When they arrived, a nurse informed them that Brad had suffered burns and was asleep due to the medication they had given him to ease the pain. His condition was stable and his injuries weren't life threatening but the doctor would tell her more in the morning.

When they entered Brad's room, Mary and Christine rushed to his bed but were careful not to touch him. He was covered with bandages and his hands seemed to have five of six layer of them. Despite that, he seemed to be sleeping peacefully. Mary hugged her daughter while they both cried, worrying about Brad's health. The nurse said his life wasn't in danger, but it didn't make them feel much better because they still didn't know what had happened to him. They knew he was burned but not how bad it really was. Mary tried to comfort Christine by telling her everything would be alright even if neither of them believed it yet. Exhausted from having been woken up at 2 in the morning and worrying about her brother, Christine managed to take a nap while Mary still watched her son sleep. She was very concerned about her dear son's injuries. She had never been so scared in her life and sleep wouldn't come to her, regardless of how exhausted she felt. During the night Mrs. Abbot, Brad's English teacher and the trip supervisor, came to see Mary.

"Mrs. Parker, your son is a hero," she stated before giving Mary some explanations. "Some boys were smoking in a closet before bed and tossed their cigarette butts without putting them out when they thought they were going to be found. Unfortunately, the closet was filled with cleaning supplies. The firemen told me a mop caught fire and with all the chemicals in that closet the fire grew out of control very fast. In a moment, the area around the closet was on fire. The boys in Brad's room woke up from the heat and left the room in a hurry. When they were nearly out of the building Brad noticed James Kovolsky wasn't with them and headed back alone. The other boys were too afraid and assumed James was already out. But he wasn't! He was the last to leave his room and a beam had fell on him. He had one foot trapped under the beam. Brad tried to lift the beam but couldn't so he apparently used a metal rod he found nearby as leverage. With the fire, the rod was boiling hot, but he managed to lift the beam. It cost him severe burns on his hands but he saved James' life. James also suffers from burns and his ankle is broken, but he is alive thanks to Brad. Your son is a hero, Mrs. Parker. You should be proud of him."

Mary was extremely proud indeed, but she was overcome with worry. That was her main emotion. The nurse had told Mary the injuries weren't life threatening, but nothing said he would be able to use his hands like he did before or that the rest of his body would fully recover. She talked with Mrs. Abbot for an hour before the teacher had to go to supervise the rest of the students. Mary stared at her son with a mixture of anguish and admiration for a long time. She already knew he was a kind boy who was nice to everybody and was faithful to his friends, but she had no idea he would risk his own life to save someone. She was proud of him and hoped he would never have to do that again. Her heart wouldn't be able to handle it if anything happened to any of her children.

Around 8 a.m., a doctor, who looked to be about 60 years old, came into the room. He shook Mary's hand and spoke to her.

"Hi Mrs. Parker, I'm Dr. Crane. I'm sure you must be worried, so let's get down to business. Your son suffers from second degree burns on his hands and first degree burns on other parts of his body. I want to reassure you that nothing suggests he will not fully recover and I consider he can even go home today. The minor burns will heal in the next week or so but his hands will take a month to recover enough for him to at least start to use them. Do you plan on taking care of him yourself or hire a nurse? The treatment is easy enough but your son will need constant assistance because he can't use his hands so I would recommend a nurse. It would be expen..."

"Of course I'll take care of him, doctor," Mary interrupted Dr. Crane.

The doctor gave her specific instructions on the care Brad would need. She was to apply lotion on his body for the next five days and keep the bandages on his hands for no less than 10 days, and then go see a doctor to follow-up. If everything went according to plan, she would have to apply lotion on his hands for another two to three weeks.

Mary was relieved to know Brad would be okay. All night, she had had a sick feeling at the pit of her stomach worrying he would lose the use of his hands or that his body would be scarred for life. Fortunately, that would not be the case as long as she followed the doctor's instructions.

Later that day, Mary and her two children returned home. Christine managed to tell Brad she was jealous he would be missing a month of school. She couldn't look at him for more than five seconds before breaking down and cry. She couldn't handle to see her brother looking like he had been on the brink of death. Brad wasn't so thrilled because he would have to spend a whole month without playing video games or shooting hoops with his friends and team mates. He was sure he would be bored to death for an entire month just watching TV.

At home, Mary made sure to check on Brad constantly. She even bought a baby monitor in case he needed to call her during the night. It was after dinner on their first evening back at home that the effect of the meds finally wore off. Brad started to feel a little pain from his hands but an even worse pain coming from his groin. He hadn't masturbated since the previous day and his testicles were full. He went to see his mother, the only one besides the doctor who knew about his problem.

"Mom, it hurts," he said to her.

"Does it hurt a lot? Dr. Crane said you'd have some pain in your hands but to use pain killers only if the pain is unbearable," she responded.

"No, Mom. My hands hurt but I can handle it, it's down here that really hurts," he said to her, using his bandaged hand to indicate his penis.

"Ohh," she said, now that she understood.

"Can you help me, Mom?" he asked her.

"Help you? You want me to ... to... ," she couldn't even finish the sentence.

"I don't know mom. Can you call the doctor to ask him?"

Call the doctor? Of course he wanted her to call the doctor. Her sweet son wouldn't ask her to do something so disgusting, would he?

The call to the doctor was quick and straight to the point. Dr. Leeman worked late every day so he was still in his office to pick up the phone. His answer was simple: the only way to remove the pain was masturbation and he couldn't ask a nurse to do it. She had to find someone to do it. It was easy to say but who could Mary ask? She had a lot of friends from church but it would be humiliating to ask one of them. If Carlisle were here she'd ask him, but he would be away on business for at least another three months. She had called him in the morning to tell him about Brad's incident. He told her he would try to go home immediately. It would cost him the promotion he was expecting but his family was more important than that. Mary convinced him to stay where he was because she knew how hard he had worked to get that promotion. She was convinced she could take care of Brad by herself. He reluctantly agreed with her before saying goodbye and ending the call.

Her contemplation was cut off by Christine, who told her she was going out to see her friends and would be back home by 9. For the past year, Christine was spending most of her free time out of the house. She was just home for dinner every day and would be out past 9 if Mary did allow it. It was bothering Mary a lot because she was losing touch with her princess but, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't make Christine confess to her why she was behaving like that. Mary didn't have a problem with her daughter's friends, whom she even liked, and would be glad to have them coming over like they used to when they were younger, but they hadn't visited for the past year and she didn't know why. Brad wasn't of any help either. Mary had asked him if he knew what was going on with his sister, and considering how close Brad and Christine were she thought he might have known, but he didn't. Every time he had tried to do something with his older sister she had told him she had plans and bailed on him.

Mary climbed the stairs to see if Brad was alright. She hoped he could wait so she could find someone to help him. Unfortunately, he was rolled into a ball on his bed, trying to make the pain go away. Seeing her son so distressed made the decision for her. She would sacrifice herself to help her son. She hoped God would understand.

"Alright, Brad. I called Dr. Leeman and there is only one way to help you. You have to be masturbated and nurses don't do that, so I'll have to do it," she told him.

He looked up at her in surprise. His mother would jerk him off? It was crazy, but he was in so much pain he didn't really care if she was his mother or a monkey, as long as he could cum.

"Now stand up. I'm going to touch your penis in a way a mother shouldn't touch her son, but don't you dare show me anything other than respect after that or I won't do it again. And I don't care if you become sterile," she threatened him.

Mary knelt between her son's legs, unzipped his jeans and took them off. There was a huge bulge in his boxers. When she drew his boxers down she couldn't believe what she saw. Her son's penis looked huge and very thick. It was the first penis she had actually seen erect and it looked to be about 9 inches long and 2 to 3 inches in diameter. The two times she had had sex with her husband they had done it in the dark. She wasn't sure how long her husband was but she was sure he wasn't nearly as thick as Brad or she would have felt it. She took a deep breath to settle her nerves but the odor of her son's penis struck her at the same time. It was a nice smell, a smell that made her feel really good, in fact.

She tentatively grabbed his penis. It was so hard and so hot. She started to stroke it but Brad stopped her.

"Mom, you have to lubricate my dick before you jerk me off," he said to her.

"Language, Brad! It's a penis and I masturbate you. It's already awful enough for me, I don't want you to use crude language as well," she scolded him.

"Sorry Mom, but everybody talks like that nowadays. I have even heard people at church use those words," Brad told her.

"Alright, you can use that crude language when I'm touching you down there. I know men can't help themselves when they are excited, but only when I'm helping you, ok? Now, what do I use for lubricant?" she asked him.

"Just use my pre-cum. I produce a lot so it's enough to cover my entire dick," he explained.

With that knowledge she reached for his dick head and spread his pre-cum all over his penis. Once it was slick she resumed her hand job. It was much easier for her now. She was actually fascinated by her son's dick. She had never found the penises she saw in pictures pretty. But, if she had to be honest, she would say her son's dick was beautiful and very manly. Her strokes became faster and only five minutes after she started Brad felt he was about to cum.

"Mom, I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnng," he shouted.

This being the first hand job she had ever given, Mary had not thought about where her son was going to ejaculate. That's why when Brad shouted he was cumming Mary didn't know what to do and just remained still, kneeling on the floor. Brad's dick began to spit load after load of white, creamy cum. The first four spurts hit her right on the face. Surprised, she backed out a little and bent his dick downward so that the next blows landed on her breasts, which were covered by her blouse.

When he was finished Brad looked down at his mom and saw her literally covered in cum. Her face had a white mask on it and even her hair was matted by cum. The top of her red blouse was now white and a lot of cum was dripping on her jeans. She looked so hot at that moment his view of her started to change. She used to be just "Mom" and not a woman, but now, seeing her drenched in cum, he began to see her as a woman - and a hot one at that. However, all this took place in his subconscious mind so he didn't notice it.

For Mary, the experience was humiliating. Her son had just ejaculated on her. She was covered by her son's semen. What's more, part of the first spurt had landed in her mouth and to avoid having more in it she closed it without spitting it out first. At first she wanted to spit it out once he was finished but it tasted so good she swallowed it by accident. There was just one thing that made the fact she was covered by semen bearable, and it was the smell. At least it smelled good and didn't cause her to want to vomit as she would've thought just minutes earlier.

Not knowing what to say, she stood up and left the room. Once in her bathroom she took her clothes off and jumped in the shower. She spent 30 minutes just washing her hair and face because the water transformed the semen into a sticky paste. Her shower finished, she put her pajamas on and went downstairs to the laundry room. She put her blouse, jeans, bra and panties in the machine, not caring for one second that she shouldn't put delicates in with regular clothes. She programmed the hotter temperature and started it up. The experience was so dreadful that she had apparently even sweated around her crotch area. She noticed her panties were drenched before putting them in the machine too.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.