The Borrowed Girl - Cover

The Borrowed Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 8 - DCI Griffin on the trail of kidnappers. Or is there something else involved in the strange disappearance of Rebecca Harrison?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   girl   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Rebecca was finally coming around after being in a semi-coma for almost 36 hours. She saw her parents sitting in the small room and looking terribly bored. She tried to say something to announce her return to consciousness but there was a jumbled mess of tubes and things in her mouth and she couldn't say a word.

Finally, her father turned toward her and signaled to her mother that she was back with them. They were both a bit giddy with joy at her return to the land of the living. She was relieved that she was at long last away from the two nasty people who had kept her boxed up in the damp basement against her will. She wanted to ask about the horses but knew she had to wait a bit longer to get rid of all the hospital equipment to communicate her thoughts. On the other side of the glass window, she saw that there was a uniformed policeman and that made her feel a lot better because she didn't want to confront the nasty man who had controlled her every movement like a puppet master and his submissive subject.

She was hoping that they had not gone through her computer and found the half nude pictures she had taken for the boys at Alice's party the weekend before she was taken from the school by the nasty man. Not that she had that much to advertise but the idea of showing her naked talents was certainly over the top and she was ashamed of being found out.

The next morning a nice PC called PC Johnson spoke to her about the people they had arrested at the house where she was found. She showed her their pictures and Rebecca confirmed that they were the people who were holding her. She had seen the man two times and had easily seen through his disguise at the school and the second time he had accidently taken off his mask when she was ill and she would never forget his face.

She answered honestly when she said that he had not interfered with her in any way and that the thing about the business with her bum was just when he was taking her temperature as she was under the weather. The PC smiled in understanding and didn't pursue the matter any further because the kidnapping charge was the primary concern at that point of the investigation.

Rebecca was resting easier now.

She was fairly certain they had not sussed her dirty photo collection and that they had no idea at all about her well hidden reputation at the school for getting down on her knees for certain sports minded young lads. She was actually more concerned over her secrets from her parents than she was about being harmed by the pair of losers who had deprived her of her freedom. In her eyes, the less she had to do with the prosecution of the kidnappers, the better it would be for her. All she really wanted was to put the whole thing behind her and never mention it again if at all possible.

PC Johnson was wise enough to sense what was running through The Borrowed Girl's head and smart enough to keep her mouth shut and not write anything in her report. It would be far better to just let sleeping dogs lay and just assemble the forensic evidence against Max the kidnapper. It was lucky for him that the police were not pursuing the sexual abuse charges because there were probably dozens of cases of assaulted females that would tie into his proximity and the methods he used to subdue his victims. One of his mistakes was to constantly refer to his prey as,

"My pretty little bird!"

A lot of the women remembered that phrase and reported it in their statements. It only remained for the police to connect the dots. Of course, there had to be some sort of reason to even initiate the attempt and the circumstances of "The Borrowed Girl" case had precluded the necessity.

Rebecca had also reported the same phrase being used on her over and over again but didn't think anything of it because in her mind the man had not actually taken liberties when he had the opportunity. It never occurred to her that he was just playing it safe because this was his first real kidnapping and he needed to remove the element of sex crime from the operation.

In the final analysis, Max had turned to the terrible assaults as a way to "take off steam" from his sister's constant physical teasing and he had rejected the need to engage in incest to release his demanding sexual tensions. The most satisfying point of each assault was when he was able to finally pull down the woman's knickers and watch the change in her eyes that told him she understood he was going to actually stick his unseen thing up her seldom accosted bum. In a way, the look was entirely similar but what he really like was when they knew it was far too late and just relaxed and let him have his way. That was when he felt the power surge though his veins and he rode their haunches with demanding vigor until he drained all of his frustration deep into their very core like the transfer of toxic waste in a hazardous zone. They were all fairly docile after that and some would even give him a decent licking off hoping he would not do anything that would cause them further pain.

Max really was not ashamed of his prolific attacks on random females in out of the way public places because in his thinking it was "fate" that placed them there for his enjoyment and he would be a fool not to make use of their silly female parts and plump little bottoms when he had the opportunity, the means, and the definite motivation to pound them senseless.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.